Things only hung guys understand

I think most annoying thing is random boners, but it's something all boys understand. If you're big it's worse tho!
One thing that I found embarrassing was buying large condoms or when your friends see you have xxl ones. It's not that I'm ashamed about it but sometimes it gets awkward
Pointed up and really hoped my shirt was long enough

Having to pee in the shower in the morning because your long dick just won't let you even sit in the toilet and pee standing would make and even bigger of a mess
Exactly and having to grab onto the base and pull it up out of the way of the water is a constant for me. So, just easier to do it while taking a shower!

Buying pants is actually the biggest challenge for me. I’m 5’7” tall and have very thick thighs to match my very thick cock.

It’s hard enough to find pants that fit my thighs without getting a waste that’s 3” too big, let alone making sure I can wear them in any public situation without my bulge pushing through as well.
My ex used to love going to stores to have me try on flat front pants & watch the saleswomen's faces when they'd see my bulge.

When my wife took me in to get fixed there were quite a number of nurses needing to "check" the stitches afterwards. One being a friend's wife.
Wife found it amusing. Said she felt proud that my cock belonged to her and the nurses smiling at her after looking.
When I was in for a kidney stone, a nurse came into my room for a "checkup", but ended up pulling my cock out & stroking it.

List of things only hung fellas experience:
I’ll go first

- Hitting the back wall (her cervix)
- Staring/comments at the urinal
- Friend groups finding out you’re hung
- Having to “pick a side” in your pants
- Soft cockhead going down past the bottom of your boxer briefs
Love having a big dick. When you lift something with your knees and good chance your dick and balls will hit it too

Reactions: Antoniooo
Has anyone else ever got abit self conscious of their size because everyone always talks about how big you are ect. Like even having 8 inches is great but they talk like it’s 15 inches and you’d still somehow disappoint.
I had a similar thing with my ex girlfriend. She was my first one and I was his first and we were young. I remember her telling my friends I had like 9 inches girt, which is absolutely not true. We just laughed about it but I guess girls inches are true😂

My ex used to love going to stores to have me try on flat front pants & watch the saleswomen's faces when they'd see my bulge.
Oh yeah, I’ve had that happen a lot. Haha. Getting fitted for suites and tuxes and stuff like that. You notice some eyes getting real wide when they first notice. Haha

I remember when I was younger, applying for my first “big kid job” I took a friend of mine to help me pick some outfits, to get her opinion. The first pair of slacks I came out wearing were the size the sales woman picked out for me, and my cock just literally framed in them. Like, perfect outline, you could see the contours of my head and everything.

Both my friend and the sales woman’s jaw just dropped the second I came out and were like “maybe we find some slacks with pleats in them” haha.