Things only hung guys understand

Dancing naked, and feeling your huge heavy soft meat alternately slap your thighs in time with the music.
yeah, MMA and boxing workouts where you would skip rope were the worst...just yanking on my nuts the whole time LOL! Dick meat just flopping all over the place in gym shorts lol.

1. Sitting around in your loose comfy shorts and it often pokes his head out of one of your legs if you dare to put your feet up.
2. And then when you slide forward to get up off the sofa, it rolls under your leg and gets twisted and squished underneath.
3. Walking around and feeling it's heft bash you in the thigh every left foot step taken.
4. The bulge. And catching people spotting it.
5. Extensive foreplay is a must, otherwise you can expect to take a very long time trying to penetrate properly.
6. Needing to be careful with her. Hurting her poor vagina just by going at the wrong angle.
7. And of course, toilet pan troubles.

List of things only hung fellas experience:
I’ll go first

- Hitting the back wall (her cervix)
- Staring/comments at the urinal
- Friend groups finding out you’re hung
- Having to “pick a side” in your pants
- Soft cockhead going down past the bottom of your boxer briefs
The silence as she looks at what she’s gonna have to suck and fuck!

1. Sitting around in your loose comfy shorts and it often pokes his head out of one of your legs if you dare to put your feet up.
2. And then when you slide forward to get up off the sofa, it rolls under your leg and gets twisted and squished underneath.
3. Walking around and feeling it's heft bash you in the thigh every left foot step taken.
4. The bulge. And catching people spotting it.
5. Extensive foreplay is a must, otherwise you can expect to take a very long time trying to penetrate properly.
6. Needing to be careful with her. Hurting her poor vagina just by going at the wrong angle.
7. And of course, toilet pan troubles.
It’s like you’re describing my entire day.
1. Most my roommates and buddies have at least seen my dickhead just from it poking out the bottom of my boxers
3. Love that feeling.
4. Love the looks
5. I could go pro at foreplay. I learned early on to get her warm and wet as hell if I want any chance of fucking her as hard as I want to. If she’s not at least 2 tongue/fingers orgasms in and my face isn’t covered in pussy juice, then she’s gonna have a hard time takin all of my meat
6. Yup. Even after all that it’s like parking a Hummer in a parking garage.
7. Yup

The silence as she looks at what she’s gonna have to suck and fuck!
She’s been flirty and forward all evening. Then the moment she sees how much cockmeat is about to be inside her there is that moment of silence. (Other hung guys will know what I’m talking about) it’s like a third person just came into the room.

She’s also realizing she’s probably gonna make those ugly moans, and be calling me Daddy way sooner than she thought

5. I could go pro at foreplay. I learned early on to get her warm and wet as hell if I want any chance of fucking her as hard as I want to. If she’s not at least 2 tongue/fingers orgasms in and my face isn’t covered in pussy juice, then she’s gonna have a hard time takin all of my meat
Yes! Exactly that!! TBH, I'd rather go down than have a toothy blower. I love it.
Every now and then the wife likes to try without the foreplay. It hurts a bit and takes an age but I think she gets off on the struggle.

This is as much a question as something we understand.
What about crossing your legs at the knees?
Am I the only one who finds it impossible? I'm not just talking about uncomfortable or painful. There's just too much down there for my legs to do that.

I remember as a young man, when other guys crossed their legs at the knees, and no matter how much I "adjusted" myself, it wouldn't happen. I always thought.."I can't be too big down there.....I'm just normal sized, I should be able to do that....Maybe when I'm older."
I'm older now, and unlike the other old men, it still doesn't work.

This is as much a question as something we understand.
What about crossing your legs at the knees?
Am I the only one who finds it impossible? I'm not just talking about uncomfortable or painful. There's just too much down there for my legs to do that.

I remember as a young man, when other guys crossed their legs at the knees, and no matter how much I "adjusted" myself, it wouldn't happen. I always thought.."I can't be too big down there.....I'm just normal sized, I should be able to do that....Maybe when I'm older."
I'm older now, and unlike the other old men, it still doesn't work.
I've literally said the exact same thing verbatim on fb before lol.

Reactions: MWUS7x6 and fuzzyis
Had to buy a new suit a few weeks ago for a wedding I am going to later this month. The dude at the suit shop was helping me pick out pants to go with the jacket. Chill dude, late 20s, a little broy, the kind of dude who probably still reads Maxim Magazine. He and I had been talking for like 20 minutes now and had been joking and chatting. He was very professional, took his job very seriously, and was very hands on, checking all the fits I was trying on with his hands to see how much room there was, but in a professional way.

There was a 32” and a 34” pants. I tried on the 32” just to see how it fit. They were so tight in the crotch and high wasted so the inseam went all the way up past my junk. My cock and balls snaked down my left pant-leg, and you could clearly make out everything. All the way to my circumcised cockhead 5 inches down, through the pants and my boxer-briefs.

He had me step up on the tailor stand to look at them with the full suit on. As he came around to the front he looked down at my crotch and didn’t skip a beat. He just said “Oh! Wow. Ok, ok. Hmmmmm. Well, with this pair you are definitely gonna get a lot more attention” fully just looking at my crotch and considering it. Not trying to hide he was looking, but as my tailor actually trying to decide if this was too much bulge, or the perfect amount.

I was two feet above him on the stand, so I was even more on display, and my crotch was closer to his eye level.

He put his thumbs on the sides of the waste-band, and gave the pants a strong tug up to see how much give there was. (something he had done with the jacket). My package didn’t move an inch. My cock and balls were painted to the inside of the crotch. He just casually said “ok, ok, hmmmm, not a lot of room left in there. I think you’re at full capacity in these man”

He stepped back, examined the rest of the pants, leg length, etc. Then came back to consider the crotch again. Without looking at me, just looking at my junk, considering, he just said “ It’s up to you man. Both pairs fit. It’s really about comfort at this point. But if you go with this pair….. the mother of the bride is definitely gonna want to dance with you”. And he left it at that. And went on to talk about the jacket. Truly just 4 minutes of a tailor helping me consider my fat bulge in my pants, and if it was the right move. Seemed like he was used to having this conversation with other hung dudes. I know it’s hard to believe but it was really not sexual at all.

I got the tighter pair by the way.

It was a wild experience. Anyone else had any wild experiences with tailors and fittings?

List of things only hung fellas experience:
I’ll go first

- Hitting the back wall (her cervix)
- Staring/comments at the urinal
- Friend groups finding out you’re hung
- Having to “pick a side” in your pants
- Soft cockhead going down past the bottom of your boxer briefs
Underwear being uncomfortable

Reactions: MWUS7x6
Had to buy a new suit a few weeks ago for a wedding I am going to later this month. The dude at the suit shop was helping me pick out pants to go with the jacket. Chill dude, late 20s, a little broy, the kind of dude who probably still reads Maxim Magazine. He and I had been talking for like 20 minutes now and had been joking and chatting. He was very professional, took his job very seriously, and was very hands on, checking all the fits I was trying on with his hands to see how much room there was, but in a professional way.

There was a 32” and a 34” pants. I tried on the 32” just to see how it fit. They were so tight in the crotch and high wasted so the inseam went all the way up past my junk. My cock and balls snaked down my left pant-leg, and you could clearly make out everything. All the way to my circumcised cockhead 5 inches down, through the pants and my boxer-briefs.

He had me step up on the tailor stand to look at them with the full suit on. As he came around to the front he looked down at my crotch and didn’t skip a beat. He just said “Oh! Wow. Ok, ok. Hmmmmm. Well, with this pair you are definitely gonna get a lot more attention” fully just looking at my crotch and considering it. Not trying to hide he was looking, but as my tailor actually trying to decide if this was too much bulge, or the perfect amount.

I was two feet above him on the stand, so I was even more on display, and my crotch was closer to his eye level.

He put his thumbs on the sides of the waste-band, and gave the pants a strong tug up to see how much give there was. (something he had done with the jacket). My package didn’t move an inch. My cock and balls were painted to the inside of the crotch. He just casually said “ok, ok, hmmmm, not a lot of room left in there. I think you’re at full capacity in these man”

He stepped back, examined the rest of the pants, leg length, etc. Then came back to consider the crotch again. Without looking at me, just looking at my junk, considering, he just said “ It’s up to you man. Both pairs fit. It’s really about comfort at this point. But if you go with this pair….. the mother of the bride is definitely gonna want to dance with you”. And he left it at that. And went on to talk about the jacket. Truly just 4 minutes of a tailor helping me consider my fat bulge in my pants, and if it was the right move. Seemed like he was used to having this conversation with other hung dudes. I know it’s hard to believe but it was really not sexual at all.

I got the tighter pair by the way.

It was a wild experience. Anyone else had any wild experiences with tailors and fittings?
Did the mother of the bride dance with you though? lol

1 - Being scared the tip of your dick will touch the toilet when you sit
2 - Having to strap it with your pants when you get hard in public
3 - Not having regular sex parners because no one can take your dick on a basis
4 - Deciding carefully which underwear to buy so it doesn't bulge too much
5 - Enjoying the feeling of your own warm meat resting on your belly/thigh

View attachment 142628391
Yup all of these

Reactions: MWUS7x6
I haven’t worn black jeans in years. They seem to shrink more than blue jeans, and, shall we say “rather snug,” around the crotch. Sometimes you don’t want to accentuate your bulge that much. Some room to move and breathe is desirable at time; a looser fit that won’t crush your cock and balls, especially when you sit down.

Reactions: RedDevilCock
- Need to wear an underwear all the time when sleeping with friends on vacation.

Morning woods is too noticeable. I was once forgot to wear underwear when I was young. When I woke up all my friends took a picture of my morning woods because it’s too big. They still use that picture when talking about my dick.

- Need to wear an underwear all the time when sleeping with friends on vacation.

Morning woods is too noticeable. I was once forgot to wear underwear when I was young. When I woke up all my friends took a picture of my morning woods because it’s too big. They still use that picture when talking about my dick.
Yeah dude, sleeping over at a friends, or sharing a hotel room is always awkward. It’s pretty hard not to notice my junk in my boxer briefs in the morning when I get up to take a piss. Even if I’ve let my morning wood go down