Things only hung guys understand

Having your balls crushed between your legs but the circumstances won't let you do anything about it. When you can finally make a desperately needed adjustment, your balls are killing you and you moan out an "Oh, fuck" from the relief.

Having difficulty using some gym equipment, because it was designed with a post in front of the seat, which you are supposed to comfortably straddle, but your big fat cock down the leg of your shorts gets in the way.
20240912_144722.jpg

Had to buy a new suit a few weeks ago for a wedding I am going to later this month. The dude at the suit shop was helping me pick out pants to go with the jacket. Chill dude, late 20s, a little broy, the kind of dude who probably still reads Maxim Magazine. He and I had been talking for like 20 minutes now and had been joking and chatting. He was very professional, took his job very seriously, and was very hands on, checking all the fits I was trying on with his hands to see how much room there was, but in a professional way.

There was a 32” and a 34” pants. I tried on the 32” just to see how it fit. They were so tight in the crotch and high wasted so the inseam went all the way up past my junk. My cock and balls snaked down my left pant-leg, and you could clearly make out everything. All the way to my circumcised cockhead 5 inches down, through the pants and my boxer-briefs.

He had me step up on the tailor stand to look at them with the full suit on. As he came around to the front he looked down at my crotch and didn’t skip a beat. He just said “Oh! Wow. Ok, ok. Hmmmmm. Well, with this pair you are definitely gonna get a lot more attention” fully just looking at my crotch and considering it. Not trying to hide he was looking, but as my tailor actually trying to decide if this was too much bulge, or the perfect amount.

I was two feet above him on the stand, so I was even more on display, and my crotch was closer to his eye level.

He put his thumbs on the sides of the waste-band, and gave the pants a strong tug up to see how much give there was. (something he had done with the jacket). My package didn’t move an inch. My cock and balls were painted to the inside of the crotch. He just casually said “ok, ok, hmmmm, not a lot of room left in there. I think you’re at full capacity in these man”

He stepped back, examined the rest of the pants, leg length, etc. Then came back to consider the crotch again. Without looking at me, just looking at my junk, considering, he just said “ It’s up to you man. Both pairs fit. It’s really about comfort at this point. But if you go with this pair….. the mother of the bride is definitely gonna want to dance with you”. And he left it at that. And went on to talk about the jacket. Truly just 4 minutes of a tailor helping me consider my fat bulge in my pants, and if it was the right move. Seemed like he was used to having this conversation with other hung dudes. I know it’s hard to believe but it was really not sexual at all.

I got the tighter pair by the way.

It was a wild experience. Anyone else had any wild experiences with tailors and fittings?
would love to see a pic of you filling out the crotch of the pants!

It happened again... the chick my buddy and I almost couldn't double penetrate because our cocks were so massive Friday night went to urgent care today lol. My God it was so tight in there

I always told him her pussy would never be the same

Reactions: RedDevilCock
I think most annoying thing is random boners, but it's something all boys understand. If you're big it's worse tho!
One thing that I found embarrassing was buying large condoms or when your friends see you have xxl ones. It's not that I'm ashamed about it but sometimes it gets awkward

People noticing/staring? Starting comments? Looking vulgar? Cmon ur not that dumb
Nope, I'm not dumb. First of all, I'm a grower, so whenever I workout, it definetely won't cause that big of an impression. So I'm honestly asking from the perspective of someone who doesn't know first hand what it's like to carry an anaconda down my shorts.
But the thing is I believe we may have a different perspective on what should be considered vulgar.
I've said in some other thread that I think there is a difference in blatantly showing off and simply not being able to hide what you have.
Why should a 44DD busty girl have to cover her breasts in 10 layers of clothes just so other people don't get offended? It's her body, she can't do anything about it. If someone isn't feeling comfortable looking at her boobs bouncing with the workout, then they should look the other way and just focus on their own workout.
Same with dick size. If you're naturally hung, why should you have to crush your junk into the tightest underwear you can find just so others don't get bothered by your bulge? They shouldn't be looking at it in the first place.
It's a whole different thing if you're going commando on a pair of white mesh shorts. But even then, you already know you'll be causing a sensation and you're probably doing it on purpose.
People starting comments? People should just mind their own business and stop getting in to someone else's private space.
But, as I said, this is just my view and I can totally understand and respect your discomfort. I was honesty just trying to understand what the problem was. :)

Reactions: mattto and Murphys
Yes! Exactly that!! TBH, I'd rather go down than have a toothy blower. I love it.
Every now and then the wife likes to try without the foreplay. It hurts a bit and takes an age but I think she gets off on the struggle.
I hear you on that, an ex-GF used to do that too every so often, she liked to skip foreplay and just use some spit between her lips, spread them, get the head of my cock in there and just push it in, gently at first cuz it was dry, but then harder so that it would slide inside her. She'd wince but she said it was a sweet pain and made her hornier. And the end result is that she would get WET, I mean really really juicy, and fast too, like if it took 30 or 40 seconds to get my cock in, we hold it there for 10 or 15 seconds, and when we start to thrust, there was a big sploosh of wetness everywhere. Fun 😁

When you get a random hard-on in a place where you don't expect it and have no way to hide. I got a weird one after a dentist appointment the other day - no idea why - it was difficult to maneuver.
Reminds me of the random boners I used to get as a teenager when riding the bus, just from the vibrations, hahaha.
And I can't understand why, but for some weird reason, after lunch, I always get super sensitive and I'll get a boner out of nowhere.

Nope, I'm not dumb. First of all, I'm a grower, so whenever I workout, it definetely won't cause that big of an impression. So I'm honestly asking from the perspective of someone who doesn't know first hand what it's like to carry an anaconda down my shorts.
But the thing is I believe we may have a different perspective on what should be considered vulgar.
I've said in some other thread that I think there is a difference in blatantly showing off and simply not being able to hide what you have.
Why should a 44DD busty girl have to cover her breasts in 10 layers of clothes just so other people don't get offended? It's her body, she can't do anything about it. If someone isn't feeling comfortable looking at her boobs bouncing with the workout, then they should look the other way and just focus on their own workout.
Same with dick size. If you're naturally hung, why should you have to crush your junk into the tightest underwear you can find just so others don't get bothered by your bulge? They shouldn't be looking at it in the first place.
It's a whole different thing if you're going commando on a pair of white mesh shorts. But even then, you already know you'll be causing a sensation and you're probably doing it on purpose.
People starting comments? People should just mind their own business and stop getting in to someone else's private space.
But, as I said, this is just my view and I can totally understand and respect your discomfort. I was honesty just trying to understand what the problem was. :)
I think it depends on the place you're at, specially when there are kids around, like the beach for example. Not the case in gyms, but there's no actual common sense on if someone is showing off or just can't help it, they just see it and comment, that's my point. I get what you're saying about boobs and I 100% agree, but unfortunately most people don't think like us, so I'm always checking myself on the gym to see if it's not drawing too much attention, which take us to the title of the thread.

Reactions: savageblue