This guy tried to jerk me off in the sauna room

Matt_x

Legendary Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As others have spotted, this story is pretty hard to believe in the first place. Then, out of the four postings by the OP, three of them are on this same theme. In Hard On in Gym Shower, we have a "much older man with a full hard on not even caring". On the Nude Beach, there is an older man who "started to stroke his cock and started talking about masturbating, I got kind of uncomfortable and finished the convo and left". That sounds like fantasy to me and I call bullshit on real sexual assault.

You are entitled to believe whatever you want, your opinion; not a fact. And like I said only ONE post resembles this thread, all other posts are related to experiences in nude settings. Just because there is a trend in post, doesn't necessarily make it a fantasy. I've been here long enough to identify people who have these agendas, and this by far does not yet come across as someone who is bent on making obscured intention. Continuing to berate, however is trolling bordering on harassing. Let him get accustomed to the site first before you label someone.

If you are truly concerned about sexual assault, focus on the real world, not clickbait threads. 9 out of 10 victims of sexual assault and rape in the USA are women http://www.nsvrc.org/sites/default/...packet_statistics-about-sexual-violence_0.pdf and they aren't all being assaulted by gay men.

You know nothing about my personal life, to base your opinion on what I am and not involved in..

But no, you're too busy in the Fictitious Stories section, offering counselling to a man with a tale about being touched up by his male therapist.

Check your facts, I seldomly ever venture into that section, and if by sheer coincidence; I know how to identify what section of the site I am responding in. I have no recollection of ever responding to something sounding so mediocrely stupid. I did however respond to a therapist post in this forum.

Update: Which has since been moved to the Fictitious section. Even a follow up post will confirm that it was in the Health, Fitness and Bodybuilding forum.

https://www.lpsg.com/threads/physical-therapy.471810/#post-6480920

Or policing urinals against imaginary gay assaults on your person: "Someone can enter the pisser and take a piss, it only takes that one pervert to make it weird. This has never happened to me, but if anyone jerks or tries to make a move on me. Best believe my fist will make contact, when explicit gestures are unwanted". Who is the fantasist here?

You have a lot of time on your hands to go through my post history like that. I do recall making those posts. Over a span of how many months?? I post about everything and anything.

Last edited:

You are entitled to believe whatever you want, your opinion; not a fact. And like I said only ONE post resembles this thread, all other posts are related to experiences in nude settings. Just because there is a trend in post, doesn't necessarily make it a fantasy. I've been here long enough to identify people who have these agendas, and this by far does not yet come across as someone who is bent on making obscured intention. Continuing to berate, however is trolling bordering on harassing. Let him get accustomed to the site first before you label someone.

You know nothing about my personal life, to base your opinion on what I am and not involved in..

Check your facts, I seldomly ever venture into that section, and if by sheer coincidence; I know how to identify what section of the site I am responding in. I have no recollection of ever responding to something sounding so mediocrely stupid. I did however respond to a therapist post in this forum.

Update: Which has since been moved to the Fictitious section. Even a follow up post will confirm that it was in the Health, Fitness and Bodybuilding forum.

https://www.lpsg.com/threads/physical-therapy.471810/#post-6480920

You have a lot of time on your hands to go through my post history like that. I do recall making those posts. Over a span of how many months?? I post about everything and anything.
Pay attention.
3 out of 4 of the OP's posts are on this theme.
I made no reference to your personal life.
There's a reason that post was moved to Fictitious Stories.
Telling fact from fiction doesn't seem to be your strong suit, does it.
Any more imaginary gay "assaults" you're going to sort out with your fists?

Matt_x

Legendary Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

First, stop. Don't blame yourself. It's normal to be like "WTF is this really happening?" then think how to exit the situation safely and quickly.

It is normal to feel embarrassed - but it's not your fault. Don't focus on the time and your lack of immediate response. I am not knocking anyone's opinion.I would be pissed.

I am just saying do not under any circumstances blame yourself. Yes, I would have reported him to management - and he would likely be kicked out and banned from the gym permanently at the least. Hindsight is 20/20 - and you can still report him.

If you can remember the time and date (approx time is fine) - his description) - document and report it to management. They will at least kick him out if not worse.

You were caught off guard and I am sorry that happened to you. I don't know what to say except do not blame yourself and I hope they kick him out of there.

First, stop. Don't blame yourself. It's normal to be like "WTF is this really happening?" then think how to exit the situation safely and quickly.

It is normal to feel embarrassed - but it's not your fault. Don't focus on the time and your lack of immediate response. I am not knocking anyone's opinion.I would be pissed.

I am just saying do not under any circumstances blame yourself. Yes, I would have reported him to management - and he would likely be kicked out and banned from the gym permanently at the least. Hindsight is 20/20 - and you can still report him.

If you can remember the time and date (approx time is fine) - his description) - document and report it to management. They will at least kick him out if not worse.

You were caught off guard and I am sorry that happened to you. I don't know what to say except do not blame yourself and I hope they kick him out of there.