Thomas keal - instagram model

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the looks of things he hasn't been the same since him and his ex broke up for the second time.I believe she left him for a woman. If anyone has a sex video I'd love to see it DM me.. Looks like screenshots from one.. WOOF.
 
The things about him not working at all and how she paid for everything all the time including his car ?? Or was there more later tweets I never heard about ???
 
That ... and several about how he basically destroyed her spirit and gutted her soul. It was bleak. It really makes me wonder about him. I'm not sure if it's one of those situations where they're both to blame. Like him, she's an IG model and they seem more alike than different.
It's both of them. Her Twitter makes her sound so shallow and immature. Her "personality" sounds just like Thomas in those tweets.

It's the average influencer flexing fake money while being narcissistic. Thomas does sound a lot more broke though and I wouldn't doubt if she was financially supporting him at the time while being used. They both sound like awful people though.

Remember the time he threatened a user here with deadly violence and doxxing him? Remember when his local police were investigating him for that?


Screenshot_20220829-024145_Chrome.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: stallion1610
who wants to see him with clothes on at this point take em offff smh

his tongue looks like its a good rim job.. i feel like he knows he's teasing the gays with it stop playing so much lmao

Yes he's a douche, seemingly, and aging out quickly.

But DAMN that tongue still gets me every.damn.time.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jackson007
Status
Not open for further replies.