Thomas keal - instagram model

Status
Not open for further replies.
how?? he’s like the most straight-acting and looking guy i’ve ever come across
The smooth body, the body image obsession, he always wore pink and soft colors. Very skinny jeans. The hair is always cut and dye. He looks like a West Hollywood Gay to me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: paintact and Timbit
The smooth body, the body image obsession, he always wore pink and soft colors. Very skinny jeans. The hair is always cut and dye. He looks like a West Hollywood Gay to me.
the first two a literally characteristics of a straight man obsessed with himself
 
the first two a literally characteristics of a straight man obsessed with himself
Honestly that's all I see. I see Thomas as the typical, hipster-influencer guy. They all dress the same lol.

I get douche vibes from him, not gay vibes.
 
Honestly that's all I see. I see Thomas as the typical, hipster-influencer guy. They all dress the same lol.

I get douche vibes from him, not gay vibes.
100% douche vibes. I still think he's kinda hot physically but I can't get past the whole essence of what he's basically pretending to be. The sports car, the posting of these multi-million dollar homes he's supposedly looking at, the tongue ... the whole thing. Just ugh. He tries way too hard.
 
He def turned me off talking like he was so better than everyone else. Turns out the girlfriend apparently funded their lifestyle for some time.. And all the shit he talked he was basically a con artist or whatever.. One of those types of bros.. But then talked all this game, like I guess celebrities faking it til they make it type shit.. He can miss me with the bullshit cause it's like put up or shut up.. Now he's desperate who's he fooling.. He needs to come back down to earth and fucking recognize himself LOL he def was a major douche and mean at times.. The facts gays are funding his lifestyle now makes me laugh cause he would get nasty towards all the thirst traps he posted especially since he knew most were men on his ass..
He still periodically posts stuff on his stories about being better than most people. Gays just eat it up because he has a nice bod.

Most influencers are just con artists, but most influencer supporters are fools willing to part ways with their money. I don't consider influencers celebrities because most celebrities usually have some kind of talent. Thomas sticks his tongue out and has to be shirtless 99% of the time to get some attention lol
 
Because he looks good naked. That's all gays need in their shallow gay world.

Hell, I have friends that only date guys with hot bods and cute faces even if there's red flags. Then they complain that these guys aren't worth anything, turn around and go right back to the same cute loser lol.

The shallowness in the gay community is why so many are single.
 
Because he looks good naked. That's all gays need in their shallow gay world.

Hell, I have friends that only date guys with hot bods and cute faces even if there's red flags. Then they complain that these guys aren't worth anything, turn around and go right back to the same cute loser lol.

The shallowness in the gay community is why so many are single.

That's a broad generalization, and actually somewhat derogatory.

There's attitudes like that across the spectrum, and there's no reason to disparage them.

People can do whatever works for them.
(Personally, I find TK''s "douchiness/dude-bro" vibes [along with his insistence to have his tongue out in every vid] to actually be part of his charm...
 
yup he knows what hes doing he knows guys will fantasize about their tongues in their bussy he ain't fooling anyone.. not saying he's a bottom, but I get some surpressed homosexuality with him lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Siahpdx
That's a broad generalization, and actually somewhat derogatory.

There's attitudes like that across the spectrum, and there's no reason to disparage them.

People can do whatever works for them.
(Personally, I find TK''s "douchiness/dude-bro" vibes [along with his insistence to have his tongue out in every vid] to actually be part of his charm...
I live in reality.

Why do you find Thomas' douchey, dude bro personality charming? So if a 1,000lb hairy, older man acts like Thomas, you'll find it attractive too? Gurl please!

It because of his looks only and you're living in denial. You're shallow and trying to reword what i said so it doesn't sound as bad. You're simply rebranding and refusing accountability.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.