Thomas keal - instagram model

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't understand anyone's fascination with his weird tongue photos. They scream Hannah Montana more than they do 'hot tongue guy.' With that said, he's physically hot to me and has a nice body, face (minus the tongue), cock, and ass IMO. But I just can't get over the rest of his overall vibe & persona.
 
He really is. He's always bragging about what properties he wants to buy and I never see him do anything. He loves to trash talk other people and he's probably in a worse spot financially.

He'll delete Onlyfans when he sees people aren't buying his boring, paid DMs again. Then he'll go on rants putting others down. Thomas is a horrible person
Has he been talking about those people lately? He’s had an OF for years.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.