Thunders Arena Wrestlers

Reactions: Shacktown Sinner
Damn the new ones are hot.. but I wish they did more sexual stuff. Jo,blow jobs etc
The guy in charge, "Mr. Mike", said they'd never do jockstrap or anything hardcore sexual. He says it would deter any future straight guys from wrestling - which is sort of a valid point; they should just make a separate hardcore site even if it were just naked or jockstrap

The guy in charge, "Mr. Mike", said they'd never do jockstrap or anything hardcore sexual. He says it would deter any future straight guys from wrestling - which is sort of a valid point; they should just make a separate hardcore site even if it were just naked or jockstrap
Yeah that’s true. A separate site would be amazing.. like oil wrestling, even side by side jerking off. Just exotic

Admiitedly I am satisfied with the website just the way it is. Intentional and non-intentional homoerotic fetish fantasy without the hardcore sexual content.

Bolt definitely hasn't kept up with his training like during his TA days and also is losing noticeable hair. I had to unfollow him because all he posts is some day-trading bs and snakeoil software.

Dalton starting using steroids for sure now, but he looks ok now-better before imo. Jake Burton/Stu/Loki is his trainer and is very open about his steroid usage.

Good observations. I don't keep up much with TA this days. Loss of hair can be hereditary in some guys. I had a distant cousin who was bald by 25 while I still have 95 percent of my hair still intact while juicing for my contests.

Well, Jake/Stu does know his bodybuilding. He got huge in a couple years but stopped when he realized he needed more juice/more size to become more competitive. It sucks but that's the reality of bbing.

6a0191041b3ae6970c01bb088d3a0d970d-640wi

So you know this guy right? He's hot as hell, in my opinion and he has a nice bubble ass. He goes by Rex on Paragon Men and MyFriendsFeet. This is him nude, but other than that I don't know his name. Could anyone find out please?
6a0191041b3ae6970c01b7c8d93824970b-640wi

6a0191041b3ae6970c01bb088d3a0d970d-640wi

So you know this guy right? He's hot as hell, in my opinion and he has a nice bubble ass. He goes by Rex on Paragon Men and MyFriendsFeet. This is him nude, but other than that I don't know his name. Could anyone find out please?
6a0191041b3ae6970c01b7c8d93824970b-640wi
What his alter ego on TheGuySite?. I like to know his birth name and his official social media accounts as well.

Reactions: dayden and Capi21