Titties as pockets?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Jiggly Puff.
I have a friend who will laugh until he's a crumpled, year-stained mess if you song him the Jiggly Puff song. Works every time. My ex put a rhinestone on my face a week or two ago. Forgetting it was there, I went to the store, and wondered why I was getting odd looks. I could have pulled it off if I'd have been made up and dressed. But I went in a bandana, no makeup, clothes anyone else would have worn as pajamas. SMH. I'm gonna be so annoyed if I see myself on People of Walmart.

Reactions: lapdog2001

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a friend who will laugh until he's a crumpled, year-stained mess if you song him the Jiggly Puff song. Works every time. My ex put a rhinestone on my face a week or two ago. Forgetting it was there, I went to the store, and wondered why I was getting odd looks. I could have pulled it off if I'd have been made up and dressed. But I went in a bandana, no makeup, clothes anyone else would have worn as pajamas. SMH. I'm gonna be so annoyed if I see myself on People of Walmart.
I'm stalking people of Wal-mart!

Seriously, you'd have to have more than a rhinestone on your head to make that site. Forget your pants and have a geranium tucked in your crack and you still might not make it!

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
Saw this today and couldn't help but post it here.

tumblr_ngc97gtT5l1tp9nhho1_400.gif
what kind of wizardry is this? It doesn't look like she even had anything in there and then she goes and pulls out this massive item from her bosom. I can only imagine that her canyon is like the Tardis. Mind is blown.. women are magical creatures.
I'm glad you get it. It's funny but can be embarrassing to admit it. Going to the movies guarantees I'll come home with a bra full of popcorn.
a bowl for two : D

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
what kind of wizardry is this? It doesn't look like she even had anything in there and then she goes and pulls out this massive item from her bosom. I can only imagine that her canyon is like the Tardis. Mind is blown.. women are magical creatures.

a bowl for two : D
Bowls*

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, I finally had to look up a jiggly puff. Not at all what I thought. It's cute! But that song - that's just weird.

Reactions: AlteredEgo