Today's mood

what i'd rather be doing today

how i actually feel today
PnTifRS.jpg

Physically exhausted.

My boss asked if I could work another 12 shift today. I don't have enough strength in my hands and forearms to grip wrenches for another 5 hours but I told him yes because shit needs to get done.

Screenshot_20190327-131534_Gallery.jpg

Mildly tense. Applied for a job that seems like a perfect fit for me yesterday, and I already want to follow up with them. I know it is too soon, though. I am not a patient person about these kinds of things :p
What?! You’re not a patient person?! :p

Fingers crossed for ya!

Reactions: 693987
Physically exhausted.

My boss asked if I could work another 12 shift today. I don't have enough strength in my hands and forearms to grip wrenches for another 5 hours but I told him yes because shit needs to get done.

View attachment 1637024
Poor little Stormtrooper.

It was good, it was my birthday but then it went shit and now its no longer my birthday. yay

Saw the first bumblebee of the year! :)

those horrible fucks are already out there been out for about 2-3 weeks now. Aside from the horrible pollen here and these bastards I don't even go outside in the spring & summer. Its not worth it.

Today sucked.

I ripped my pants in the crotch area this morning and I got hydraulic oil all over my boots. I promise I'm not trying to avoid LPSG this week. After work, all I want to do is eat and sleep.

Today sucked.

I ripped my pants in the crotch area this morning and I got hydraulic oil all over my boots. I promise I'm not trying to avoid LPSG this week. After work, all I want to do is eat and sleep.
Well, I could use a break, too. So let’s just chill in our little boxes and do nothing, okay?

EA98D414-12DC-4565-81D1-5117F5FFA4DA.jpeg