Today's mood

Somehow I feel like killing my account. It would be nice to start anew without all the baggage that is associated to this one.

On a more positive note, saw more bumblebees today. Feels like spring is getting ready to start with full force.

Reactions: shapely and BillM
Somehow I feel like killing my account. It would be nice to start anew without all the baggage that is associated to this one.

On a more positive note, saw more bumblebees today. Feels like spring is getting ready to start with full force.

Stud, NEVER DO THAT!!

Reactions: Nexolaris
Happy%20Friday%20Clipart%2011.jpg

Extremely happy to be attending a BBQ tomorrow! There my still be ice on the ground, but it’s 50 degrees y’all! ❤️

Pretty damned good. It’s my 50th birthday. Also, Thursday evening I got a call from a university just down the road asking what it’d take to get me to come there to lead their research enterprise.

Things are definitely looking up.

NCbear (who hasn’t felt this optimistic in a long time)

Pretty damned good. It’s my 50th birthday. Also, Thursday evening I got a call from a university just down the road asking what it’d take to get me to come there to lead their research enterprise.

50th-Birthday-Cake-Designs-For-A-Men.jpeg

NCbear, Happy Birthday!!

Happy birthday!!

Reactions: Nexolaris and BillM

Happy Birthday! It’s my birthday, too!

Happy Birthday to you both!

happy-birthday-stormtrooper-7.jpg

Happy Birthday! :emoji_cake: