Today's mood

chinese sausage/u/h white rice/broccoli/m/room/egg scrambled/chicken sunday roast leftovers sliced diagonal chinese style
- my dinner

taste
not qnty,feel sick already, too much

Reactions: Nexolaris
Frustrated with Bob. He actually topped himself this time. Stole a hair tie, ate the whole thing, and then threw it up violently. I only discovered he stole 4 more an hour ago when I caught him trying to eat another from his hoarded pile.

All hair ties are now out of his reach. Where I thought they were before, on my small bathroom counter in a deep bowl under 2 big ass hair brushes. He still got to them. Fucker

Happy%2BTuesday%2B20.jpg

Frustrated with Bob. He actually topped himself this time. Stole a hair tie, ate the whole thing, and then threw it up violently. I only discovered he stole 4 more an hour ago when I caught him trying to eat another from his hoarded pile.

All hair ties are now out of his reach. Where I thought they were before, on my small bathroom counter in a deep bowl under 2 big ass hair brushes. He still got to them. Fucker
That Bob. I love him, but he’s a freakin’ hazard to himself! (Still my spirit animal though!)

Reactions: Nexolaris and Enid
Somebody told me about tickles, a dish served at a vegan restaurant in Virginia which is tater tots and pickles. Now I can't stop thinking about it.
Well tater tots and anything else is going to be good.

So I don't think any of you are doctors(real life) but I am having some very very disturbing body problems that have me frightened as to what it could be hoping its not and maybe its this other thing that is easier to control.

giphy.gif

So I don't think any of you are doctors(real life) but I am having some very very disturbing body problems that have me frightened as to what it could be hoping its not and maybe its this other thing that is easier to control.

giphy.gif

First of all, don’t read diagnoses on the ‘net because you’ll only scare yourself.
Second, talk to a real life doctor in real life.

Sort of sad and worried. Yesterday my sister told me she has leukemia. It’s chronic lymphostatic leukemia. That’s all I know so far. She’s getting more tests done.

Sort of sad and worried. Yesterday my sister told me she has leukemia. It’s chronic lymphostatic leukemia. That’s all I know so far. She’s getting more tests done.
Oh, I’m so sorry. I came to this thread to complain about trivial stuff. Guess I’ll shut up now. Nothing like real life hurt to make you realize what’s important.

When it rains it pours. Her husband was laid off this morning. He had the medical benefits. She can get them thru her job but it’s a lot more expensive.
Thank God for Obamacare and the law about ore-existing conditions. And thank God for John McCain’s vote.

Oh, I’m so sorry. I came to this thread to complain about trivial stuff. Guess I’ll shut up now. Nothing like real life hurt to make you realize what’s important.

Hey, ya know what? Sometimes complaining about the trivial stuff keeps us all moving forward. :emoji_innocent: