Attacking, defending
Until there's nothing left worth winning
Your pride and my pride
Don't waste my time

Take from my hand
Put in your hands
The fruit of all my grief"

Reactions: Nexolaris
First of all, don’t read diagnoses on the ‘net because you’ll only scare yourself.
Second, talk to a real life doctor in real life.
Well its too late for the scaring myself part. I would go to the doctor but i dont have insurance right now and theres no telling how much it will be.

When it rains it pours. Her husband was laid off this morning. He had the medical benefits. She can get them thru her job but it’s a lot more expensive.
Thank God for Obamacare and the law about ore-existing conditions. And thank God for John McCain’s vote.

Jeez that is a lot to deal with in such a short period of time. I hope she can get treatment in time before it gets too bad. Is it a curable kind?

Thats terrible to hear about her husband losing his job. I know how it feels since I recently lost mine. Sure would love that insurance right about now. Thankfully the ACA still exists...for now for situations like hers.

I love this songs lyrics.
"My life, your life
Don't cross them lines
What you like, what I like
Why can't we both be right?
Attacking, defending
Until there's nothing left worth winning
Your pride and my pride
Don't waste my time

Take from my hand
Put in your hands
The fruit of all my grief"
Doubt this is your kind of music, but the message is similar I think:

Jeez that is a lot to deal with in such a short period of time. I hope she can get treatment in time before it gets too bad. Is it a curable kind?

Thats terrible to hear about her husband losing his job. I know how it feels since I recently lost mine. Sure would love that insurance right about now. Thankfully the ACA still exists...for now for situations like hers.

We're not sure yet. It's chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Depending on how advanced it is, which we don't know yet. it might be something the doctors don't treat but monitor indefinitely. Or it might be something they need to treat now.

We're not sure yet. It's chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Depending on how advanced it is, which we don't know yet. it might be something the doctors don't treat but monitor indefinitely. Or it might be something they need to treat now.

Ah okay. Definitely hope its something they can treat or monitor so it doesnt get too bad. Good thing it was caught early. :)
*sending positive vibes your families way*

Doubt this is your kind of music, but the message is similar I think:
I've never heard that before in my life. I kind of dig the 70s vibe/disco sound it was working with..the harmony was great too. I do see your point the message is definitely similar.
:)

Come here nexi. It was 93 today heat index 101.
Tomorrow around 96 heat indexes well over 100+

59100ea081d42.jpg
Would love to do that for a change. :sun:
Here it's still 61°F and totally overcast. The worst thing is not having sunshine. Wonder if the weather is the reason why I caught a cold.

mates mood

theres always room for one more

mate admits she practically conned him into marriage ..3 kids later 32/28/23 yos
he refused any more, got cut without consulting her
so much for marriages eternal love, joint decision
- smile

Would love to do that for a change. :sun:
Here it's still 61°F and totally overcast. The worst thing is not having sunshine. Wonder if the weather is the reason why I caught a cold.

well its 93 currently feels like 99. Its only that cool because its cloudy due to thunderstorms.
so please enjoy that 61 degree weather for me.
sorry to hear you have a cold.
hope you start to feel better soon.

Reactions: Nexolaris and BillM