Today's mood

In general, enjoying a long weekend before returning to work on Wednesday. Gotta love national holidays like Good Friday and Easter Monday!

And it's Easter, so I decided to have some fun with a Tenga Egg today. It felt better than I had remembered it. Was thinking that maybe my new cock changed the experience for the better. At least, that's a possibility.

In general, enjoying a long weekend before returning to work on Wednesday. Gotta love national holidays like Good Friday and Easter Monday!

And it's Easter, so I decided to have some fun with a Tenga Egg today. It felt better than I had remembered it. Was thinking that maybe my new cock changed the experience for the better. At least, that's a possibility.

i want one of them new cock things
is it a recent German development Nex
either way it should/may take my mind off the CV biz
have gun,will travel

Was thinking that maybe my new cock changed the experience for the better. At least, that's a possibility.

Reactions: Nexolaris
i want one of them new cock things
is it a recent German development Nex
either way it should/may take my mind off the CV biz
have gun,will travel

Was thinking that maybe my new cock changed the experience for the better. At least, that's a possibility.
If you're talking about the Tenga egg, it's this one:
51glH0o8lHL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Not sure you really need the other thing I mentioned: my new cock. Maybe you already have one yourself?

Reactions: BillM and rbkwp
192790-Happy-Monday-To-You.jpg

Reactions: rbkwp and Nexolaris
Kind of wish there was more social interaction. You would think there would be considering there is a pandemic going on.

Guess not.
So true... I mean I've actually made more phone calls than ever, with my closer friends, but I haven't really heard from many people, considering... also on here and other sites people seem to be isolated in more ways than physically... hard on a lot of people mentally

Optimistic.

Some signs hint that this pandemic just might be slowing down.

NCbear (who found Coconut Chips Ahoy in my parents’ Harris Teeter a few days ago after more than five years searching for these favorite cookies everywhere online after my Harris Teeter stopped selling them—it was like finding an oasis in the desert, or my husband in an enormous pool of date-able gay men)

Reactions: BillM and Nexolaris
Optimistic.

Some signs hint that this pandemic just might be slowing down.

NCbear (who found Coconut Chips Ahoy in my parents’ Harris Teeter a few days ago after more than five years searching for these favorite cookies everywhere online after my Harris Teeter stopped selling them—it was like finding an oasis in the desert, or my husband in an enormous pool of date-able gay men)
Great find!

Reactions: BillM