Today's mood

Really disappointed by peoples behavior.
How can you expect someone to join with you if you cut them down, criticize their decisions, negatively critique their wants and needs, and constantly tear them down?
I want you to want me to be on your side in this but I'm not going to be on your side if you don't understand that my wants and needs may be not the same as yours and we have to come to a middle ground.
More so the things I want you should want because they're universally and mutually acceptable/agreed upon. 21st century ideals.
Thats not the case.
So if you want me to come over to your side you have meet me in the middle or come further to my side...or understand the things I value as important or non-negotiable and go from there.
Its that simple.

Thats just how things are.

happy-thursday-dog.gif

Reactions: Nexolaris
Managers are going to manager.
I've heard from multiple colleagues that their mangers have them in multiple meetings now that people are work from home. Meetings that are just a gigantic waste of time for everyone that have no point or train of thought. One was just the manager rambling about his personal life.
Smh.

Todays mood:
Managers are going to manager.

He has none. He just can't wait to stroke his new meat.
Like a teenager figuring it all out for the first time.
:joy::joy::joy:

He needs a temporary hobby, to keep his hands occupied . I suggest a puzzle :)

He needs a temporary hobby, to keep his hands occupied . I suggest a puzzle :)
I can name a few things that will keep his hands occupied. :p
Wait sorry. No. Bad.
Uhm. Yes. A puzzle. Or lego sets is another option.
Guess I should have asked to keep all those pieces of foreskin. Could have tanned them, and use them as a puzzle by now. :imp:

Reactions: BillM and ronin001