Dumbledore knew
giphy.gif

original.gif

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Urban trees labelled in locked-down London. (Alastair Fyfe)
Graffiti turns cities into botanical tours
Ephemeral labels are springing up on the plucky plant

cheerful mood

its a new normal
but not the normal as we knew it
- my favourite bbc presenter Rob Atkins acknowledged
sweet/gentle

yes
love,one eyed anythings Nex
snakes y,monsters,not necessarily n

I guess a cock would do. Or maybe even one of those one-eyed snakes, ha ha!

Last edited:

So evidently Fedex cant track or give an accurate delivery date until the package arrives in the US. They cant even give an estimated date of arrival if its outside the US.

Their own website says it was to be delivered on Monday but it was still in China.
Now it says it will be delivered today but it's in Japan. Lol.

Why can't their own website give an accurate date? If it is outside the US then say its outside the US we our dates will not be accurate until it reaches US soil.
Simple enough.

I mean if your website says scheduled delivery and has a date then people kind of expect it then so work your dark lord magic and make it happen. Otherwise.....If I weren't down because of COV19 I would never know when to be home to receive this package.

Unless I'm just an idiot who missed it on their website.

Reactions: Nexolaris

So evidently Fedex cant track or give an accurate delivery date until the package arrives in the US. They cant even give an estimated date of arrival if its outside the US.

Their own website says it was to be delivered on Monday but it was still in China.
Now it says it will be delivered today but it's in Japan. Lol.

Why can't their own website give an accurate date? If it is outside the US then say its outside the US we our dates will not be accurate until it reaches US soil.
Simple enough.

I mean if your website says scheduled delivery and has a date then people kind of expect it then so work your dark lord magic and make it happen. Otherwise.....If I weren't down because of COV19 I would never know when to be home to receive this package.

Unless I'm just an idiot who missed it on their website.

I just don't understand why all businesses don't have an online chat option. I had to call Fedex and wait 15 mins to speak to someone that took them 2 mins to tell me "its in customs" yeahhh buddy I got that part.

Why can't we have nice things?
Whyyyyyy!!

Reactions: Nexolaris