Today's mood

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am sad today, I got to know that a good friend of mine has died because of a heart attack. We had been school friends already and a great common past. So many years have passed. And now I can't call him anymore...I will miss him so much...

Nexolaris

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I am sad today, I got to know that a good friend of mine has died because of a heart attack. We had been school friends already and a great common past. So many years have passed. And now I can't call him anymore...I will miss him so much...
I'm really sorry to hear that, my dear friend. It will take time to get over your loss. :(
If you need anything please let me know!
giphyfgh.gif

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
SqQeV6Xxf-dp2rLA9jEbjIKLEbo4u9TkjX_xeKwdKypfJ1EQsj1LTg1L4-SaDAOO8GGEh-ZzHevbi7eAMFpg-5dGYDha4rT7CMcKHXsDP0W5vcfGbDEE6Tbf2RnrodxzAn_z4XdSfFAhENI-H1389ejWU9myREP0nZTCiTryr7qYiMeZK5SYY2zZFjMeD_QUREXCRmscDF1a1J5T4T4ZBrQPl2GBVE6g76k5bLMe9CgbWpbmvzLtZpZMopnEi3LSbImVVW_CzIrKDYMEquEyyjU4zSGc=s0-d-e1-ft

freedom,over the weekend,maybe

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
218516-food_hub-pikelets-580x552.jpg

for next Sundays breakfast/tomorrow already,dang me
already decided,3v days in advance
semi lockdown pikelets

right amount Nex
tried but never worked ha

organic baked beans and 1 toast for breakfast
mmmmm tasty

Reactions: Nexolaris

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anticipatory. A mix of upbeat and dreading.

Because my husband and I are about to go to multiple grocery stores to get my 83-year-old parents the items on their grocery list.

And unfortunately, not everyone in the grocery stores will have on a mask or observe appropriate physical distancing.

NCbear (who never thought before now that I’d be risking my life for milk and eggs)

So, uhm, there are a lot of reviews of businesses online by employees, customers, or other things like tenants and I would say a large portion of all of the reviews I read are how terrible the management is.
I mean sure you give people a place to complain most assuredly you are going to get complaints about management in some form.
But its on everything. How can it be as simple as "oh these are disgruntled...." so and so when it's on every site. Sure you can't please everyone all the time. But if you see one review like this place was great there will be 10 more reviews saying Bob the manager overcharged me by $5000 and then blamed me for it.
:joy::joy:
There is definitely a trend.

Reactions: Nexolaris and rbkwp

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
humble human being
- she said

with accompanying Sunday Sanctuary music
- i said