Today's mood

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Happy-Sunday-1.jpg

If both sides are guilty of something do not make it a situation of 'oh this side is more guilty because they did this'.

You can be more guilty but both sides are still guilty.
Guilty is guilty no matter how you slice it.

Just look at the current problems. One side is told they are guilty because they are in power but both sides have played their part in it and in doing nothing previously when the other side had the power.
Don't claim to have moral authority on these issues when you to have blood on your hands.

Reactions: Nexolaris

Shrume

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I feel very proud today. With all this country has been through in recent times watching the Falcon 9 put America back in space, I can't help thinking how much we needed this.
The rocket launch was fake. If you watch the video you can actually see a rodent of some kind running across the engine, after SECO. And when the main stage rocket is falling back to earth it show grid like rectangular landing supports. When it lands on the drone ship they are a completely different shape. Not to mention they lost feed right before it landed. And then just poof, there it is. You have to look if you want to know the truth.

Shrume

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This morning I am relaxed yet excited. Doug and Bob successfully docked at the Intl Space Station just about 20 minutes ago. Way to go guys!
No they didn’t. One thing you have to realize about rocket launches is that they always level off, if they don’t blow up. Why? They say it’s to generate more speed but in reality it’s because they are crashing into the ocean. How do I know this? Simple, because they have no wings! You can’t level off without wings. Think about it.

Reactions: BillM

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
No they didn’t. One thing you have to realize about rocket launches is that they always level off, if they don’t blow up. Why? They say it’s to generate more speed but in reality it’s because they are crashing into the ocean. How do I know this? Simple, because they have no wings! You can’t level off without wings. Think about it.
OK

Reactions: BillM

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
FYI
arranged today
NZs healthcare
i need a further 3 extractions,apparently
applicable to beneficiaries,not able to pay

300 pa non recoverable
the other 500
repaid at about 5 dollars p f/n

as good or better than the UKs NHS
and
i did pay my taxes for many years

I have changed the payment to ..... Dental to a direct credit, so they will receive the money ($800) straight into their bank account overnight.

Reactions: Nexolaris and BillM

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The rocket launch was fake. If you watch the video you can actually see a rodent of some kind running across the engine, after SECO. And when the main stage rocket is falling back to earth it show grid like rectangular landing supports. When it lands on the drone ship they are a completely different shape. Not to mention they lost feed right before it landed. And then just poof, there it is. You have to look if you want to know the truth.

cheezburger-image-2599739648

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

It levels off to follow the curve of the Earth to go into orbit. But I forgot you believe the Earth to be flat...so never mind.

Reactions: SexyFantasyGirl