Today's mood

Happy-Saturday-Have-A-Beautiful-Day.jpg

Reactions: rbkwp
Playful. I have a new iPhone 12 mini.

NCbear (who’s quite sure that the 1950s sci fi writers who envisioned wireless phones and the Internet never considered we’d be able to buy and use miniature Internet-capable computers with tiny TV screens in a convenient-to-our-hands size early in the next century)

Reactions: BillM
Fmf7oJjSh5ZHEpJmPc8QOsoA6s_j7YCVeNGbMfYE6TjRYDA-65E-CL6g43ud5OBaPD0oe-D5LCNp32iLqwLAsknmLuGYaHPYwGrKzOY2L5dkrwAUnZGI58Qk-J_zauOgQC_kdaZs3We-6KiKLFryH8VTqzuiCDqtmVOLTAAF9FIA6k4_Gr9ZAn8unwdv853shFv-GM3XrgvYxMnfyv-38Jeur4j3_RkoX5ajgQhHESkMg2c=s0-d-e1-ft

related
why not,ha

Can animals sense when an earthquake is about to happen?
Anne Quain, University of Sydney

Many Victorians claim their cat or dog was acting strangely before yesterday’s earthquake. And while there’s no real evidence animals can predict a quake, they may be more sensitive to very tiny ones.

Politics + Society

Reactions: andigazed and BillM
Looking at Earth from Venus...(Thanks Voyager) _110891852_pia23645_hires.jpg

Looking at Venus from EarthUTfzmZNbHugFLtPsFM3xti.jpg

Mayans. Build this way, face North East....rising sun.....but no. Huge Moon in the sky with frigging craters that saved the Earth and all. No, They wanted to build a building looking to a bright light.

Ok. So, how long did their civilization last? ...yadda...yadda...throw another kid into a volcano. That'll fix it. :) :)

Ambitious is the current mood/state of mind. I have to clean this house and pull some weeds around the patio today. The weather is perfect and I am coming off a good sleep. Yep, if it's a mood, then that's mine at this moment.