Photo Tom from brussels. (insta famous)

And yet you follow him and post his pic here ... if you don’t like him yet still watch everything he does, bitch you’re a fan
of course I am fan, and since I follow his trajectory on social media and his relationship with his followers, I can criticize him. I am not a blind fan, and this time it is obvious that he is deceiving his followers in order to profit.

of course I am fan, and since I follow his trajectory on social media and his relationship with his followers, I can criticize him. I am not a blind fan, and this time it is obvious that he is deceiving his followers in order to profit.

nah, you’re not just giving a critique, you’re trolling him because all you have posted here are just vile insults about his personality (‘asshole’, ‘conceited’, ‘unfriendly’ and ‘swindler’). And based on NOTHING even. Your behaviour speaks against you buddy, don’t try to pretend you’re doing it ‘for the good cause’.

And about ‘deceiving’ his followers, he has always done what he said. He did post the underwear they bought for him, you’re just frustrated he doesn’t show his dick. You really need to get a life.

nah, you’re not just giving a critique, you’re trolling him because all you have posted here are just vile insults about his personality (‘asshole’, ‘conceited’, ‘unfriendly’ and ‘swindler’). And based on NOTHING even. Your behaviour speaks against you buddy, don’t try to pretend you’re doing it ‘for the good cause’.

And about ‘deceiving’ his followers, he has always done what he said. He did post the underwear they bought for him, you’re just frustrated he doesn’t show his dick. You really need to get a life.

go and marry him bitch, i write what I want OKEy , if you dont like it, fuck you and get a real life. dont write me the bible again

go and marry him bitch, i write what I want OKEy , if you dont like it, fuck you and get a real life. dont write me the bible again

funny, you claim the right to write whatever you want yet you get upset when someone gives you a piece of your own cake. How immature.

Lol ok sweetheart , love you too

Reactions: deleted1517412
I think he's got a really hot, built body but I just can't get remotely excited about a silicone/saline over-inflated ballbag. It just looks silly and if I saw him in person I'd be amused rather than aroused...just don't get it

I think he's got a really hot, built body but I just can't get remotely excited about a silicone/saline over-inflated ballbag. It just looks silly and if I saw him in person I'd be amused rather than aroused...just don't get it

And that’s fine, we all have our own preferences and things that excite us. He’s got 115k followers so he is in no shortage of fans

Reactions: Westcott_
And that’s fine, we all have our own preferences and things that excite us. He’s got 115k followers so he is in no shortage of fans

I am 100% sure that you are Tom, and if you are not, you are his lawyer. Because every time someone criticizes him, you run out to defend him. Are you in love with him or something? Man you must accept criticism, you behave like a crazy and blind fan.

I am 100% sure that you are Tom, and if you are not, you are his lawyer. Because every time someone criticizes him, you run out to defend him. Are you in love with him or something? Man you must accept criticism, you behave like a crazy and blind fan.

if anyone acts crazy it’s you, as we have seen before. Every time I post something, you feel the need to attack me for some reason.

All I did was have a normal conversation with the guy that said he didn’t find swollen balls attractive. I acknowledge that not everyone finds it attractive and pointed out that there are many others that do. That’s all.

Remarkable how easily triggered you are even by a polite exchange of views.

Reactions: Giopepo23
if anyone acts crazy it’s you, as we have seen before. Every time I post something, you feel the need to attack me for some reason.

All I did was have a normal conversation with the guy that said he didn’t find swollen balls attractive. I acknowledge that not everyone finds it attractive and pointed out that there are many others that do. That’s all.

Remarkable how easily triggered you are even by a polite exchange of views.

Ok Tom. Beware of the dog people.

It was interesting for me to see this pic of Tom that Xlbber posted in another thread. Judging that his body's not as muscular as it is now, I'm assuming this must have been right at the very beginning of the saline injections, a few years back . . . Yes . . ?
8f9ab2b4-4a92-46ce-82c2-553f9379c694-jpeg.25389331

It was interesting for me to see this pic of Tom that Xlbber posted in another thread. Judging that his body's not as muscular as it is now, I'm assuming this must have been right at the very beginning of the saline injections, a few years back . . . Yes . . ?
8f9ab2b4-4a92-46ce-82c2-553f9379c694-jpeg.25389331
I alsocbelieve, hecis getting older and he has gained some weight. Do not get me wrong, he stills looks sexy and amazing. But he is losing his younginh look.