Photo Tom from brussels. (insta famous)

He's very attractive. I don't understand ( not that I have to... just saying ) why the saline sack ? Where does this fetish come from?
The fetish is not the saline or silicone or pumping, but the fact they have a huge bulge/sack/dick. Where that comes from, who knows? Where does any fetisj come from ? Some have a fetisj for feet, ears, huge muscles, extremely fat, piss, leather, sm, jeans, sneakers, lycra, rubber ... A fetisj for a fabric is less explicable to me than one for a body part. Maybe having oversized genitals makes them feel hyper masculine?

Tom of Brussels has a public profile on Twitter where he posts photos and videos. Today he uploaded a video where he was naked without censorship. And then he deleted it.

I took a screenshot of that public video and shared it on this forum, it has been removed by TOM's request. Now I know that the real Tom is on this forum spying on what we say about him. Why it has been removed? I haven't committed any illegalities. I do not understand this.

Reactions: falconflames
Tom of Brussels has a public profile on Twitter where he posts photos and videos. Today he uploaded a video where he was naked without censorship. And then he deleted it.

I took a screenshot of that public video and shared it on this forum, it has been removed by TOM's request. Now I know that the real Tom is on this forum spying on what we say about him. Why it has been removed? I haven't committed any illegalities. I do not understand this.
How big is his dicka? Does it look good?

Reactions: deleted1517412
There’s a big chance his Dick is small because it’s soft... like the rest of us, huh?!

maybe he just likes to pump his balls, nothing wrong with that.

The guy is just posting his vids on Instagram, let him live. He owes us NOTHING.

Just a reminder that Whatever opinion we have about other people is our own person view to deal with, not theirs. I’ll still enjoy his videos when he gets back.

Was it something said here?
Most likely. He responded to something brought up in this thread the other day on instagram, and then this. probably responding to the comment which claimed his name begins with K. He seems to follow this thread to see what is written about him

Reactions: 12loner
Was it something said here?

YES, a member of this forum wrote a personal opinion about Tom and it seems to have destroyed him emotionally.
That shows that Tom is watching this forum.
That post was deleted and I wonder: where is the defence of free speech in this forum?
The other day I posted naked pictures of Tom from his Twitter, and they were deleted too. If anyone wants them, DM me.

YES, a member of this forum wrote a personal opinion about Tom and it seems to have destroyed him emotionally.
That shows that Tom is watching this forum.
That post was deleted and I wonder: where is the defence of free speech in this forum?
The other day I posted naked pictures of Tom from his Twitter, and they were deleted too. If anyone wants them, DM me.

Your freedom ends where someone else’s freedom begins. You don’t give out personal information about someone, that’s an infringement on the privacy laws. If it was not illegal, the post would not have been deleted.

sharing pics of someone els without it their permission is also illegal by the way. And if it’s naked pics the sentences are even a lot tougher.

so if you don’t want to risk having a law suit against you, it’s safer not to share those pics.

and as to him ‘being emotionally destroyed’ .... what a drama queen you are. He is completely fine, he can handle opinions of complete strangers on the Internet. Just angry that some troll found it a good idea to throw his private life online.

Your freedom ends where someone else’s freedom begins. You don’t give out personal information about someone, that’s an infringement on the privacy laws. If it was not illegal, the post would not have been deleted.

sharing pics of someone els without it their permission is also illegal by the way. And if it’s naked pics the sentences are even a lot tougher.

so if you don’t want to risk having a law suit against you, it’s safer not to share those pics.

and as to him ‘being emotionally destroyed’ .... what a drama queen you are. He is completely fine, he can handle opinions of complete strangers on the Internet. Just angry that some troll found it a good idea to throw his private life online.

as I said: he uploaded a video where he was naked without censorship on his PUBLIC TWITTER ACCOUNT. I took screenshots of that public video and shared it on this forum.
if he didn't care about the opinions of others, this wouldn't affect him and he would go on with his normal life, but he's going to stay away from the social media for a while to recover, obviously he's fucked up about this.

as I said: he uploaded a video where he was naked without censorship on his PUBLIC TWITTER ACCOUNT. I took screenshots of that public video and shared it on this forum.
if he didn't care about the opinions of others, this wouldn't affect him and he would go on with his normal life, but he's going to stay away from the social media for a while to recover, obviously he's fucked up about this.

well that clearly was not intentionally or else he would not have removed it. And even if, it’s still his content so it’s his decision what happens with it.

And by the way, his post clearly was not about the naked pics but about his private life being exposed by someone else. Don’t you find it normal then to get angry and be like ‘fuck it I’m outta here’?

Reactions: manofsteel972