Photo Tom from brussels. (insta famous)

:emoji_exclamation:Unpopular opinion about Tom (skip over if you're one of his stans):emoji_exclamation:
This is my opinion so it cant get deleted because his ego doesnt approve. I think this whole thing is ridiculous and hes being dramatic AF. That post that was written about him didnt give out personal information or share stuff that he himself hasn't already made known. People know where he lives, people know hes got kids, and people know about the obvious lifestyle he lives now. Tom (or whatever his real name is) just didnt like the fact that it didnt feed his ego. Hes being super dramatic saying how his personal information was spewed blah blah when it was literally just an OPINION someone didnt like about him. Now MY personal opinion about him is hes one of those annoying gays who cravesssss attention (you cant call me wrong, he flaunts a silicone bulge in leggings) but doesn't like it when its not the thirsty comments. Him going offline for only Friday but telling everyone a week in advance because "people get worried when he doesnt reply to his dms". Thats what he said on IG story, just shows how much he needs our approval. And how he flaunts his dick like crazy, literally every post is showing it off but he gets SO angry when his dick slips and we get a shot of it and post it. Hes literally calling for it. These guys act and want us to treat them like celebrities. Wanting likes and teasing us but get super sensitive whenever someone doesnt like them... and to everyone asking why I follow him, at first I liked what I saw untill he made it clear we would never "see" it. Then seeing him explode when we did finally see it was a turn off. Again just opinion. He corny AF now lol

I have been following him in insta since years, I believe since he only had 2k followers. To be honest, if somebody was really interested, he could now everything about him. He used to post pictures of his children and ex wife, from his office, his office, his gym, his apartment, his car...I am sure he has deleted many of these posts but they are definitely saved somewhere in the net. If somebody was bothered, in 1h you would know his real name. In addition, of course he is craving attention: he is posting pictures of him in a thong doing squats...There is not something more intime or personal to show in insta.. I cannot believe that people in his White collar job do not know about this. I believe, it will not take long until he deletes his profile. Until then, we can watch the drama unfold.

Wow so much bitterness ... you guys are pathetic. If you don’t like someone, move on. And trying to expose his real name and hope he gets into trouble with his employer ??? My god, how low can you go. You must be really sad to need this to feel better about yourselves. Bitter, frustrated and jealous persons.

Wow so much bitterness ... you guys are pathetic. If you don’t like someone, move on. And trying to expose his real name and hope he gets into trouble with his employer ??? My god, how low can you go. You must be really sad to need this to feel better about yourselves. Bitter, frustrated and jealous persons.
Nope, you’ve got it all wrong!!! I would read the entire thread and you’ll probably have a better understanding of where they’re coming from. Nobody is trying to expose the guy. He exposes himself quite proudly I might add but he wants it both ways and unfortunately, it always doesn’t work out how we planned.

Nope, you’ve got it all wrong!!! I would read the entire thread and you’ll probably have a better understanding of where they’re coming from. Nobody is trying to expose the guy. He exposes himself quite proudly I might add but he wants it both ways and unfortunately, it always doesn’t work out how we planned.

Don’t assume I didn’t read enough to know how you people really are.

it was said that if someone does the effort he can find his real name in 1h.
Followed by ‘I can’t believe his colleagues don’t know about him’

That’s as much as asking for a witch hunt to find his real name and cause him trouble at his work.

You’re no better than that wanna-be-dictator Trump.

There is no excuse for this kind of behaviour. You are all ***holes

and speaking of assholes. Your opinons are like assholes. Everyone has one, but no one is waiting for you to flash it in their face.

If you can only talk bad about someone you don’t even know and that never has done anything wrong to you, you’re just a sad bitch that likes to gossip. Get a life.

That’s as much as asking for a witch hunt to find his real name and cause him trouble at his work.

You’re no better than that wanna-be-dictator Trump.

There is no excuse for this kind of behaviour. You are all ***holes

and speaking of assholes. Your opinons are like assholes. Everyone has one, but no one is waiting for you to flash it in their face.

If you can only talk bad about someone you don’t even know and that never has done anything wrong to you, you’re just a sad bitch that likes to gossip. Get a life.
Hey tom! Welcome back!!!! Dont make it so obvious next time lol :rolleyes:

It's of course wrong to share his real name, that is doxxing and it is absolutely dispicable.

But he works out in the gym and walks around in public on the street in speedo boxers. He loves that people look at him. He is inviting everyone to gossip about him. He loves the attention. But you show he can't handle that it is negative attention.

And do you think that his colleagues don't see the huge ball in his pants? Of course they know already about him. Nobody but himself can make trouble for him at his work.

Relax! Nobody said this!

Reactions: LoveBigP
YES, a member of this forum wrote a personal opinion about Tom and it seems to have destroyed him emotionally.
That shows that Tom is watching this forum.
That post was deleted and I wonder: where is the defence of free speech in this forum?
The other day I posted naked pictures of Tom from his Twitter, and they were deleted too. If anyone wants them, DM me.

Hi, I would be very interested in Tom's photos

It's of course wrong to share his real name, that is doxxing and it is absolutely dispicable.

But he works out in the gym and walks around in public on the street in speedo boxers. He loves that people look at him. He is inviting everyone to gossip about him. He loves the attention. But you show he can't handle that it is negative attention.

And do you think that his colleagues don't see the huge ball in his pants? Of course they know already about him. Nobody but himself can make trouble for him at his work.
I have seen him in real life walking with clothes! You can see his balls from 20 meters....

Is there any pictures of him nude ....? Or am I waiting for nothing. I keep following, hoping to get a glimpse but I think I'm wasting my time.
P.S. when somebody walks around with a knot in their pants that big, somebody's looking for attention. But I don't need to know his real name, and I don't need to mess up his personal or professional life. That's hateful and a waste of time. But let's be honest. He craves the attention obviously.

Is there any pictures of him nude ....? Or am I waiting for nothing. I keep following, hoping to get a glimpse but I think I'm wasting my time.
P.S. when somebody walks around with a knot in their pants that big, somebody's looking for attention. But I don't need to know his real name, and I don't need to mess up his personal or professional life. That's hateful and a waste of time. But let's be honest. He craves the attention obviously.
My thoughts exactly.