Photo Tom from brussels. (insta famous)

Tom of Brussels has a public profile on Twitter where he posts photos and videos. Today he uploaded a video where he was naked without censorship. And then he deleted it.

I took a screenshot of that public video and shared it on this forum, it has been removed by TOM's request. Now I know that the real Tom is on this forum spying on what we say about him. Why it has been removed? I haven't committed any illegalities. I do not understand this.
Send me the pic please

I actually enjoy his OF. He shows more than on insta and twitter. He is totally horny with himself!
All his stories on insta were reported that’s why he moved to OF…his insta still shows stories but he censors it

I’m surprised he hasn’t done something about his flat arse. Really stands out in contrast to the front. Hope he gets bigger soon love his bulge.
I was thinking the same! We will definitely enhance his ass at some point.

I was thinking the same! We will definitely enhance his ass at some point.
Damn! Y'all are mean. The guy is constantly in the gym. His ass is not flat. This is definitely the kind of comment that fucks with a person's brain. The guy is literally all muscle, but apparently not good enough for some... C'mon guys! We can do better than that!