Photo Tom from brussels. (insta famous)

While I find him incredibly hot, the constant posting online just makes him seem like a narcissist who craves attention which is extremely offputting.
Never judge a book by its cover , I talked to people that know him and apparently he’s a really nice guy.

Uncensored?
Nah was just clickbait for you to follow him on Twitter. Hes made it clear hes never gona show nudes and only his husband will ever see him naked. He asked on instagram awhile back if he made an onlyfans how many people would subscribe. After the poll it said like 96% would be interested and he joked saying he would be rich from his nudes but that he'll never show them and that no amount of money would be worth it. Soooo I can guarantee were just gonna get a bunch of workout bulge videos and not much more.

Nah was just clickbait for you to follow him on Twitter. Hes made it clear hes never gona show nudes and only his husband will ever see him naked. He asked on instagram awhile back if he made an onlyfans how many people would subscribe. After the poll it said like 96% would be interested and he joked saying he would be rich from his nudes but that he'll never show them and that no amount of money would be worth it. Soooo I can guarantee were just gonna get a bunch of workout bulge videos and not much more.

well I don’t mind he doesn’t show all, we all have vivid imaginations I’m sure

Reactions: messiliamireland98
I’m surprised his gym haven’t said something to him. Okay practically wearing underwear as gym shorts is pushing the line, but to walk around with a huge bulge as well I’d be mortified. Still though, guess he’s got balls!

those are not underwear at all, they are just regular tights they sell in every sports shop. But then again, it’s a matter of culture. In the US wearing speedos at the beach is seen as too naked while in brasil all the guys are wearing them. Europe is also much less prudish and guys wear speedos and as is obvious also shorts tights.

Lol what your winding yourself up for? If you don’t like it just unfollow ‍♂️
I do like it. Thats the point... I'm just saying hes egging people on which is annoying. Asking people if they want nudes just to tell them no. It's like me bragging to people I'm rich and asking who wants a million dollars, just to tell them "no nvm, I was just asking "...

Like I dont care or mind that he post so much of himself it's just annoying when he'll tease about showing us something and take polls just to tell us no. Anyone would find that annoying. Its clickbait nonsense

Like I dont care or mind that he post so much of himself it's just annoying when he'll tease about showing us something and take polls just to tell us no. Anyone would find that annoying. Its clickbait nonsense

well it’s his way of having fun, not trying to click bait or trolling. I can laugh about it because so many people keep hoping. It’s like strip tease, you strip and tease but never go fully naked.

well it’s his way of having fun, not trying to click bait or trolling. I can laugh about it because so many people keep hoping. It’s like strip tease, you strip and tease but never go fully naked.
Well im sure peoples patience will run out soon with the baiting like so many other instaguys do. But ok then. Enjoy the strip tease on repeat lol

Reactions: captainX7
You can tell their latest injections haven't settled well into their packages, they probably look mutilated naked now. It's a risk of silicon, especially if you inject too much at once and don't massage it into shape for the consequent weeks. I don't want to add to their dysphoria, especially the boyfriend, so I won't comment on their shape now. They just need to stop injecting.

I also want to emphasize that no matter how much precautions anyone takes when injecting silicon the risk never goes away for the rest of your life of getting a pulmonary embolism which is fatal. Not to mention the lifelong chronic inflammation that will cause other complications. Guys, do not inject silicon into your penises and ballsacks. It's dangerous and this trend needs to stop before it catches on more.