Photo Tom from brussels. (insta famous)

You can tell their latest injections haven't settled well into their packages, they probably look mutilated naked now. It's a risk of silicon, especially if you inject too much at once and don't massage it into shape for the consequent weeks. I don't want to add to their dysphoria, especially the boyfriend, so I won't comment on their shape now. They just need to stop injecting.

I also want to emphasize that no matter how much precautions anyone takes when injecting silicon the risk never goes away for the rest of your life of getting a pulmonary embolism which is fatal. Not to mention the lifelong chronic inflammation that will cause other complications. Guys, do not inject silicon into your penises and ballsacks. It's dangerous and this trend needs to stop before it catches on more.

I don’t see them as having dysphoria at all, on the contrary. They are super cute together and have a lot of fun.

You are just assuming they feel miserable.

truth is, neither of us knows how they feel or what their life is really like as we base our opinion on what we see on their social media.

Reactions: Paul772
I don’t see them as having dysphoria at all, on the contrary. They are super cute together and have a lot of fun.

You are just assuming they feel miserable.

truth is, neither of us knows how they feel or what their life is really like as we base our opinion on what we see on their social media.

If you want to change and upset your body, you have a dysphoria...

If you want to change and upset your body, you have a dysphoria...

What absolute nonsense , so if you have a Tattoo, piercings, ... you have dysphoria ?

Since ancient history humans have changed their appearance just because they liked the look, because it was in fashion, because they wanted to be unique and create their own identity.

And yes some of these alterations come with risks, but it’s their own life and body so they are free to do so. I’m not advocating everyone should just blindly follow those examples, only that it’s not our business to diagnose them with some mental condition.

What absolute nonsense , so if you have a Tattoo, piercings, ... you have dysphoria ?

Since ancient history humans have changed their appearance just because they liked the look, because it was in fashion, because they wanted to be unique and create their own identity.

And yes some of these alterations come with risks, but it’s their own life and body so they are free to do so. I’m not advocating everyone should just blindly follow those examples, only that it’s not our business to diagnose them with some mental condition.
I guess you’d say the same comment then if he died next week in hospital? There’s nothing wrong with wanting to look better but never at the cost of your health. No other cosmetic procedure comes close to the risk of injecting silicone into your body

I guess you’d say the same comment then if he died next week in hospital? There’s nothing wrong with wanting to look better but never at the cost of your health. No other cosmetic procedure comes close to the risk of injecting silicone into your body

It is still his own decision. Many things are lethal: smoking, drinking, base jumping, racing, ... You don’t go say about them they have mental issues for wanting to take those risks.

but I guess everyone on the internet nowadays is a trained psychiatrist ‍♂️

My thoughts are the that the bf is only using saline to achieve a temporary size. His size seems to be fluctuating, where as Tom’s has stayed the same size with his silicone.
That’s why I think the bf has such an odd shape the other day. Will be interesting to see if I’m right if it goes back to a more normal shape.

Reactions: Hhe and Paul772
It's hot but also ridiculous like really.... Everyone knows it's silicone. He's parading around like this and has kids? How embarrassing...

What has this got to do with him having kids ?? I have never seen him post anything like this with kids in it

tumblr_ps48l4P8zU1xr75kro1_1280.jpg

Despite the dangers of silicon, I think he looked the best when I started writing in this thread, around the time when there was only one page. I am kind of over him but the reason is because he and his partner look ridiculous now. There is the kind of bulge that is inconvenient in a hot way, and then there's this. They look like something alien attached to their bodies, they didn't let the silicone settle well and get it massaged into a better form.