Photo Tom from brussels. (insta famous)

ENSITmnXsAAYtWs.jpg

New Year's Eve in Brussels . . .
Tom of Brussels on Twitter

And pretty in pink . . .
Tom of Brussels on Twitter

I guess so. I would be embarrassed to go out in public like that.
What’s not to get ? The guy is proud of his bulge and not afraid to show it. I don’t see why he should feel embarrassed, it’s just a body. Do women that have big breasts have to feel embarrassed to go out ?

I guess so. I would be embarrassed to go out in public like that.
I would too! But when having a big cock/balls becomes an obsession, exhibitionism takes over. It's a really fascinating psychological condition.

Lol it’s not a condition , not everything is a mental illness
I'm not suggesting it's a mental illness. I see it as an all-encompassing obsession in which one's life pivots around the size of one's genitals - and making them bigger.

I'm not suggesting it's a mental illness. I see it as an all-encompassing obsession in which one's life pivots around the size of one's genitals - and making them bigger.

even that is too bold of a statement , his life surely doesn’t pivot around the size of his genitals. You’re basing that purely on his posts on social media , but that is only a fragment of his life and only 1 dimension of a multi faceted personality. He has a job, family, friends, husband, hobbies, ...

This is a genuine question so it'd be nice if someone answered in a genuine way.

Is the reason they do this because it gives some sort of physical sexual gratification (enhances feeling or whatever) or is it simply for the aesthetic ?

If it's for the aesthetic is it just the 'bulging underwear' that is the turn on or does their naked enlarged balls/dick also turn them/you on?