Photo Tom from brussels. (insta famous)

Lol it’s not a condition , not everything is a mental illness
The American Psychiatric Association does define addiction of anything as a "brain disease"

Like @ozwestcoastboy said, when one's life becomes revolved around something like making your already ballooned, unnaturally proportioned penis even bigger, that's considered an addiction. I know this because I have been pumping on and off for about 5 years now and only within the last year did I start notice that it was becoming an unhealthy obsession. That's when I decided to reel it in because I was starting to become so addicted that I would pump my cock even when I didn't even want to.

The American Psychiatric Association does define addiction of anything as a "brain disease"

Like @ozwestcoastboy said, when one's life becomes revolved around something like making your already ballooned, unnaturally proportioned penis even bigger, that's considered an addiction. I know this because I have been pumping on and off for about 5 years now and only within the last year did I start notice that it was becoming an unhealthy obsession. That's when I decided to reel it in because I was starting to become so addicted that I would pump my cock even when I didn't even want to.

And why do you state this point of addiction? Who says he is addicted ?

And why do you state this point of addiction? Who says he is addicted ?
There has to be a degree of commitment to pumping your cock in order to get it that large. Were talking hours upon hours everyday, possibly even multiple times a day. Devoting that much time to pumping your cock that much is a sign of addiction. Probably also mixed with body dysmorphia because it seems like his package gets larger and larger with time, so clearly he's reached a point where the size he gets with pumping is not enough to satisfy him so he's resorted to getting saline injections in his penis which is very dangerous and you can die from it.

Reactions: SergeBravo
There has to be a degree of commitment to pumping your cock in order to get it that large. Were talking hours upon hours everyday, possibly even multiple times a day. Devoting that much time to pumping your cock that much is a sign of addiction. Probably also mixed with body dysmorphia because it seems like his package gets larger and larger with time, so clearly he's reached a point where the size he gets with pumping is not enough to satisfy him so he's resorted to getting saline injections in his penis which is very dangerous and you can die from it.

you are making a lot of assumptions here... and all based on a few short videos he posted. There is no way you can make a diagnosis like that, not even a schooled psychiatrist could do that

There is no need to act patronising just because you have no rational arguments to make your point ...
Right.. and what exactly would a "rational" argument be in this case? My opinion is nothing more than an assumption I'm making on my own personal experiences with pumping and viewing the photos he post online. Why is it that your assumption that he doesn't have an addiction somehow more correct than me? Because why? You say so? Well, then that's why I said.. you're right, you win. Leave it be. I'm only stating my opinion as to why I believe he has an addiction to penis enlargement but you're trying to argue with me that he doesn't have one. So fine... he isn't addicted. There. You happy?

Ok.. let's move on with our lives now

Reactions: muzoman84