Top Wanting to Bottom but CANT! :(

latinkid22204

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi everyone,

My boyfriend and I have been dating for nearly 2 years and throughout our entire relationship, I've been the top...mainly b/c of preference but partially by default. We've tried me being the bottom and it's really like a brick wall down there...no seriously, it is. In the beginning of our relationship, I tried to bottom only to please him but realized I wasn't into it and was way too tense. However, lately I've truly craved bottoming and was really into it but again he wasn't able to penetrate. He's a bit smaller than I, about 7.5" and girthy so it makes me feel completely inadequate that I can't give him that satisfaction :frown1:...especially when he's there, super excited, ready to go at. We try and try and try some more but he eventually says fuck it (literally :tongue:) and gets on his back for me to top him.

Luckily, he's learned to LOVE LOVE LOVE bottoming so our sex life hasn't suffered. In fact, it's great! However, the longer we date, the more guilty I feel for not being able to bottom for him. Aside from wanting to please him I also really want it. We've tried tons of lube, toys, and different positions. We have an 8" vibrator that's a little thicker than the girth of a broomstick but it took tons of work.

Oh, and something I didn't really mention was that his girth is kinda "pudgy" if that makes sense. When erect, his dick is rock hard but the thin skin around his dick is soft and stretchy, so maybe that has something to do with it?

Are we doing something wrong? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

-Anthony

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Same thing here when I first tried, said the exact thing you did- felt like he was trying to punch a hole through a brick wall.

Don't let that discourage you, for some reason that happens, but it's not a brick wall. You will have to be the one to very slowly penetrate that tight muscle just inside your hole.

If you haven't, buy a cock dildo, slim at first, and you take the driver's wheel. Lots of lube, be clean (inside) and very slowly work the dildo in. You will experience discomfort but not like the brick wall sensation. Slow is the key, very gradual and as you work past that powerful muscle, pause and let the dildo stretch you. Again, discomfort will accompany but you can bear it, it's not so much pain you can't stand it. Start again and do this until you have worked the dildo fully in. When all the way in let it stretch you for 10-12 minutes. I assure you this is the way to do it.

I was astounded the first time I tried giving my buddy my hole, thinking how in the hell is anal done..?! Was equally astounded after I broke my hole in.

Do it.

D_jjz04aga

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My first boyfriend, an assman, took a month to break in my virgin ass. The first couple of times, just a finger. then two. By the time we fucked I was ready. Also, psychologically, I had complete trust in him by that point. Get a range of dildo/toys. Start with the smallest and work up to his size or a little larger even. DO IT YOURSELF too. You have to learn to relax and enjoy the feeling. When you do, it feels great. But that is me, you may not ever like the feeling, but you won't find out without trying.