Touching My Barbers Cock

Mromo052000

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
9635BDFB-1DF7-430E-8A5B-B7BEAA88BB3D.jpeg
Hello everyone. I have a really hot, fit, and tatted barber who during the shut down allowed me to come over his place for a haircut. He normally would wear an apron and some baggy pants, but at his home he’d wear basket ball shorts and a tank top.
While he cuts my hair I always have my hands resting on my thighs in hopes of him grazing my hand with his cock but with those basket ball shorts, it was more noticeable that homeboy might be packing. Thoughts of just reaching into those shorts to stroke him until cums in my hand while he cuts my hair or just stopping the cut so I could suck him off are a running wild.
Does anyone have any similar experiences or fantasies they would like to share about their barber?
I attached a pic from his Instagram but left out his face for his privacy.

stustu

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh yeah. Saw an amazing video once, there was a "private barber" appointment only, where the
barber is a total stud and after the haircut fucks the be-jesus out of his clients.
In the beginning the barber is nude with only an apron and muscles. Clients strip - get a haircut
and manscape, then the sex starts after 10 minutes of extreme milking and teasing. So hottttt.

Mromo052000

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh yeah. Saw an amazing video once, there was a "private barber" appointment only, where the
barber is a total stud and after the haircut fucks the be-jesus out of his clients.
In the beginning the barber is nude with only an apron and muscles. Clients strip - get a haircut
and manscape, then the sex starts after 10 minutes of extreme milking and teasing. So hottttt.
That is fucking hot...I considered asking if he’d be ok with getting paid extra to cut my hair shirtless but I chickened out.

william1

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
View attachment 17619491 Hello everyone. I have a really hot, fit, and tatted barber who during the shut down allowed me to come over his place for a haircut. He normally would wear an apron and some baggy pants, but at his home he’d wear basket ball shorts and a tank top.
While he cuts my hair I always have my hands resting on my thighs in hopes of him grazing my hand with his cock but with those basket ball shorts, it was more noticeable that homeboy might be packing. Thoughts of just reaching into those shorts to stroke him until cums in my hand while he cuts my hair or just stopping the cut so I could suck him off are a running wild.
Does anyone have any similar experiences or fantasies they would like to share about their barber?
This is one of my big fantasies !! Sadly never happened, there are a few threads on here about this happening, and there ar a couple of films i have seen that l love !

redroselies

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
View attachment 17619491 Hello everyone. I have a really hot, fit, and tatted barber who during the shut down allowed me to come over his place for a haircut. He normally would wear an apron and some baggy pants, but at his home he’d wear basket ball shorts and a tank top.

Check private messages

Alextate817

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Okay. Suck his dick lol. He’s hot. I call next when you’re done lol

Reactions: lmno.paul and Dobbs

Zedikia

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Damn fine. I miss going to barbers... sadly I have so litter hair left for them. Best I had though was in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Place was done up like vintage paris barber shop, w/ amazing swing/jazz playing, walking in the door they offered a tumbler of whisky and did the whole buzz, straight razor, face shave, shoulder massage, head massage, and the barber was attractive. Whole appointment took almost 90 minutes. It was amazing! Would love to have a hottie like this though! damn.

Dark Horse

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Damn fine. I miss going to barbers... sadly I have so litter hair left for them. Best I had though was in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Place was done up like vintage paris barber shop, w/ amazing swing/jazz playing, walking in the door they offered a tumbler of whisky and did the whole buzz, straight razor, face shave, shoulder massage, head massage, and the barber was attractive. Whole appointment took almost 90 minutes. It was amazing! Would love to have a hottie like this though! damn.
Sounds fucking hot!

Mromo052000

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’d love a 90 minute session with his fine ass.

Reactions: SmoothBiHung