Touching My Barbers Cock

3HandsfulofDick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
These are not fantasies ....There are actual barbers who cut hair in the nude... You can either feel on them as they cut your hair or be nude yourself and get your dick sucked while getting your hair cut... Been offered many times but since he uses a razor to do my beard I won’t take that chance, not with the talented dick suckers he has on his payroll...

aidieP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
These are not fantasies ....There are actual barbers who cut hair in the nude... You can either feel on them as they cut your hair or be nude yourself and get your dick sucked while getting your hair cut... Been offered many times but since he uses a razor to do my beard I won’t take that chance, not with the talented dick suckers he has on his payroll...

Hi, I have gone on google a few times to try and find a barber who cuts hair in the nude but can't find any here in the UK. Has anyone here ever been to a nude barber in the UK.
I had my hair cut last week by a turkish guy and a few times he brushed my elbow sure he was semi hard.

barish

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi, I have gone on google a few times to try and find a barber who cuts hair in the nude but can't find any here in the UK. Has anyone here ever been to a nude barber in the UK.
I had my hair cut last week by a turkish guy and a few times he brushed my elbow sure he was semi hard.

I grew up in Turkey. My barber would do that a lot, when I was a teenager. I was very innocent and was thinking it was by accident. But looking back on it it might have been intentional.

william1

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A very hot scene from Jean-Daniel Cadinot’s 1997 film Pressbook, deals with this topic. Handsome and hung Antoine Mallet gets a handjob from Quentin Dornonville as Mallet cuts his hair.
View attachment 26291251

I haven't seen that clip for ages, but its fabulous !

Ttyl3D

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I can't find any either.

Could be worth registering on the mobile barber webpages and when you've booked with a specific barber asking if they do nude barbering? Using a fake email deffo.

If you do and find any, let me know! Haha.

Ryan2017

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

If you manage to find one, let me know. I'm based in Kent.

Reactions: bottfitt

Dark6Star9Libra

Admired Member
Media
Escambia County, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
Trans
I went to a Turkish hairdresser once....That same night he came over to my hotel and fucked me senseless.

That story was very hot!! Makes me wish I had hair now so I could go to a barber. Oh...I could find one that would give me the full treatment-face and head shave!

Where's this barber you know?

LOL!

Dark6Star9Libra

Admired Member
Media
Escambia County, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
Trans
I haven't seen that clip for ages, but its fabulous !
That was a pretty hot scene. I didn't notice the barber pressing against the client, though. The client just took it upon himself to begin groping a man holding a pair of scissors. Dangerous. LOL!

tomaskontos20

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
A couple of years ago I had a trainee barber for a few months, he was grateful because he got to cut my hair. I was happy because it was half price and he was cute. We discovered we had a common friend. On my second visit he told me about his dirty weekend with one of his many girlfriends, total player. He got hard and was pressing his cock against my arm. I was a little surprised. Whenever I'd go after that I would purposely ask him if he had gotten lucky, he was happy to talk about it. We would both get horny, I was too chicken to do anything about it haha but he would lean his cock against my arms and back.

Manclad74

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here's my story.... when I was 22 i was a bit geeky and had just come out.
In the gay area of my city there was a gay barbers, the guy in there was simply stunning.
Short and muscley, a couple of tatts, but with a very cute boyish face but with a very masculine body.
I lusted after him for a couple of years.
Yeah i felt his cock on my arms a couple of times and it gave me an instant hard on.

Anyhow, it was one night after being out and i was drunk.
I was on one of the gay websites and i plucked up courage to click the button to see his private pics.
He said YES.

Well, wow. He had the biggest, most beautiful cock I had seen. Even to this day I think it is up there in my top 5.

We chatted, he remembered me from going into his shop.
He commented how he seen me "grow" in to the lad i was and that he could tell I had been hitting the gym.

He said he was a little drunk too and horny, and did I want to chat on webcam.
We did and we jerked off together, even now I can remember that pleasure.

Anyhow, he asked if I was coming in for a hair cut soon, I said I was due to.
I worked in the city then, I said I could get over in my lunch break.

So I went over, he was wearing these VERY SHORT cut-off jeans. His package look double the size.

He just smiled and I sat down. Over the course of the hair cut he purposefully rubbed his cock on my and when he stood in front of me i could tell he was getting hard. Not only that he was making it twitch in front of me!

He reach down and grabbed my crotch, i was rock hard, he smiled...and said, "I am on my lunch after this cut! Wanna pop back to my apartment for something...."

So...we did....I had the best fuck of my life, so far....not only that he let me fuck him. It only lasted 30 mins but I remember it as a real eye opener! We did meet up a few more times, I would have loved him as a bf, but he knew he was hot, and liked to play the field....who could blame him!

I don't have much hair now - so no need for a barber :-(