Touching My Barbers Cock

gobigold

Cherished Member
Media
Ever since I was of age every barber I’ve gone to pressed his junk against me. When I realized what was going on it was a combination of cool and disgust, especially when the cute younger guy was visited by the wife and little kids. Yuck. Nothing more than the pressing ever happened.

Mromo052000

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ever since I was of age every barber I’ve gone to pressed his junk against me. When I realized what was going on it was a combination of cool and disgust, especially when the cute younger guy was visited by the wife and little kids. Yuck. Nothing more than the pressing ever happened.
For me it depends on the barber. When the sexy ones did it, it excited me. I’m touching a straight guys dick and even though I’m sure he didn’t mean to do it, I’m loving every second of it and purposely potion my hands and elbows to have it happen again.

gobigold

Cherished Member
Media
For me it depends on the barber. When the sexy ones did it, it excited me. I’m touching a straight guys dick and even though I’m sure he didn’t mean to do it, I’m loving every second of it and purposely potion my hands and elbows to have it happen again.

I can’t believe they didn’t know what they were doing.

carlton10

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I usually go to female stylists, so that hasn't happened to me. But had a dentist who would press his crotch against me. I never moved my arm or hand and let him do what he wanted. Unfortunately, not too long ago, he no longer was working there and the office staff avoided the issue as to why he left so suddenly. I figure his crotch antics offended the wrong person.

D

deleted1360704

@Mromo052000 your barber is hot I bet you liked it when you went to his place you should of made little move

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
View attachment 17619491 Hello everyone. I have a really hot, fit, and tatted barber who during the shut down allowed me to come over his place for a haircut. He normally would wear an apron and some baggy pants, but at his home he’d wear basket ball shorts and a tank top.
While he cuts my hair I always have my hands resting on my thighs in hopes of him grazing my hand with his cock but with those basket ball shorts, it was more noticeable that homeboy might be packing. Thoughts of just reaching into those shorts to stroke him until cums in my hand while he cuts my hair or just stopping the cut so I could suck him off are a running wild.
Does anyone have any similar experiences or fantasies they would like to share about their barber?
I attached a pic from his Instagram but left out his face for his privacy.
I am not attracted to men, but I had a female barber a few years ago and her boobs and body were amazing and she would "brush up against me" all the time. It took all I had to not just reach out and feel her. I was regularly hard under the smock wishing she'd remove her top and lead me to the back room. Very hot. So I get it.

HungMuscleHuge

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

pradelicious

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I went to a Turkish hairdresser once. It’s a family run business. All the barbers were related to each other in some way. There were about seven people in the room including the other customers and myself. Three barbers were busy with a client each and one was waiting for his turn looking at his phone. Long story short, everyone in the room was attractive in a scale of 8 to 10. I got the 10 points for my handsome barber, dusky skin, well shaved early 20s. They all spoke broken English and every now and then the Turks would have an open conversation with each other.

My own barber who was giving me a trim, made a few eye contacts with me as he was cutting my hair, in between talking to his colleagues, and smiled at me a few times. So I smiled back at him and enjoyed the view. About half way through my haircut, I felt a warmth radiating at the tip of my elbow, and I realized that my cute barber was pressing his semi hard cock against it. Then he moved to the other side, and I noticed that he was taking his time cutting my hair suddenly. I looked at him and smiled. So he started to press himself against my arms which was covered with the vinyl cape. I very discreetly folded my arms underneath and with the opposite hand started rubbing his now full erection through his pants.

He was wearing button front khakis so it was difficult to release his cock, which was very thick. It was quite frustrating but he was really into it. So I tried to unbutton a few buttons discreetly and managed to to poke my fingers into the opening of his boxers fly...and oh my Lord, he was leaking so much precum. I felt like I was rubbing aloe vera gel. He leaned closer to me and said “ later, later”. So I buttoned him up again. I felt a tad disappointed but knew that it was very very risky. Then when he finished trimming my hair, he gave me his business card and took my number. That same night he came over to my hotel and fucked me senseless.

Mromo052000

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I went to a Turkish hairdresser once. It’s a family run business. All the barbers were related to each other in some way. There were about seven people in the room including the other customers and myself. Three barbers were busy with a client each and one was waiting for his turn looking at his phone. Long story short, everyone in the room was attractive in a scale of 8 to 10. I got the 10 points for my handsome barber, dusky skin, well shaved early 20s. They all spoke broken English and every now and then the Turks would have an open conversation with each other.

My own barber who was giving me a trim, made a few eye contacts with me as he was cutting my hair, in between talking to his colleagues, and smiled at me a few times. So I smiled back at him and enjoyed the view. About half way through my haircut, I felt a warmth radiating at the tip of my elbow, and I realized that my cute barber was pressing his semi hard cock against it. Then he moved to the other side, and I noticed that he was taking his time cutting my hair suddenly. I looked at him and smiled. So he started to press himself against my arms which was covered with the vinyl cape. I very discreetly folded my arms underneath and with the opposite hand started rubbing his now full erection through his pants.

He was wearing button front khakis so it was difficult to release his cock, which was very thick. It was quite frustrating but he was really into it. So I tried to unbutton a few buttons discreetly and managed to to poke my fingers into the opening of his boxers fly...and oh my Lord, he was leaking so much precum. I felt like I was rubbing aloe vera gel. He leaned closer to me and said “ later, later”. So I buttoned him up again. I felt a tad disappointed but knew that it was very very risky. Then when he finished trimming my hair, he gave me his business card and took my number. That same night he came over to my hotel and fucked me senseless.
That’s so fucking hot

william1

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Thats my fantasy !!

frivolous6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Haha share card details! ;)

Jake08081234

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
When I was about 20 the barber I used to go to (tall thin guy with long hair, about 25 years old) would adjust the height of the chair so that my arms which would rest on the chairs’s arms were exactly at his crotch level. Every time I got a haircut he’d bump his bulge into my arm. He wasn’t hard but felt pretty big from what I could tell. He’d also give a neck massage after the cut. I was so naive I didn’t realize he was hitting on me til a few years later.