Troye sivan

He's 100% circumcised as he's Jewish and his family is fairly religious it seems.
This is the fucking funniest thread I’ve read. Made me sign up here New turn: I agree with everyone (almost). It’s his hip in the mirror. What we see under his chin can’t be a reflection of his hand cuz there’s no mirror there to reflect it. Only one in front of him. It’s his dick. Agree, he’s cut for sure. So it’s not the head we’re seeing. It’s just the upper part and boy is long, we don’t see it ending. Of course flaccid, as must as we’re dreaming of it, he wouldn’t post with a hard on. It’s simply a good dick we’re seeing a tiny bit of on distance.
IMG_5162.MOV

Attachments

And a baby bottle nipple sized flaccid penis, apparently.
Not so sure. He’s cut and if we’re seeing his dick, it’s not the head. It’s just the upper part that’s visible and we don’t see it ending. Love the idea but I think for a famous pop star a hard on would exclude posting. So yes flaccid but a tiny, tiny bit of really nice dick, on distance. Another tease from Troye if this was on purpose at all

He goes to my gym here in weho. He’s a bit of a cruiser. Spends a very long time going between sauna and showers. I’ve seen his penis. It’s fine soft. But I feel like it’s nice when erect. Take with this what you will. He’s not really my type. But he seems pleasant.

He goes to my gym here in weho. He’s a bit of a cruiser. Spends a very long time going between sauna and showers. I’ve seen his penis. It’s fine soft. But I feel like it’s nice when erect. Take with this what you will. He’s not really my type. But he seems pleasant.
Sure Jan

Lol. Who lies about Troy Sivan? I’m guessing he’s a god to you. So the idea of seeing him in person seems wild. It’s literally not that big a deal. I only mentioned it because I came upon the thread. But you believe what you want.

Lol. Who lies about Troy Sivan? I’m guessing he’s a god to you. So the idea of seeing him in person seems wild. It’s literally not that big a deal. I only mentioned it because I came upon the thread. But you believe what you want.
There is literally no celebrity that would shower at the gym

Reactions: big_x_cat
I don't believe in that user but some celebrities (especially national/local/ only famous in their home countries) doesn't have boundaries when it comes to nudity. I don't think Troye is one of them tho.
I find their story hard to believe when Troye remains out of the states most of the time.

Who posts a story like yours, expecting it to be believed?
I gain nothing if you believe me. No money.no fame. No respect. I thought the group of old fanboys lusting after this kid would appreciate it or find it interesting. I see him at the gym. I didn’t say I saw him levitating. Why is this a hard concept?

There is literally no celebrity that would shower at the gym
It’s equinox West Hollywood. Jason Derulo, that guy from the SATC movie, Cheyanne Jackson, Jack black, Billy eichner are but a few that I’ve seen showering there. Not seen them naked. Just showering. It’s not uncommon in this area. So maybe don’t say “literally no celebrity.” Maybe no A-lister.

Reactions: thiquehoney