Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Pls, his hand is holding the phone and the other one is visible, it 100% is his dick
Can you explain how that is possible with the way he stands?! If it's not part of the hand it's not part of him. It's something else reflecting

Reactions: Hephaestion47

Exbr

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pls, his hand is holding the phone and the other one is visible, it 100% is his dick

I agree. 100% his dick! What you see in the mirror behind him is not his leg - it wouldn't fit with the perspective. It's his left hip slightly from behind and his mirrored left hand hanging by his side. The right hand is holding the phone. And also, it is too thick to be a thumb when you compare to the size of the left hand in view, and you can even see the shape of his dickhead (uncircumcised)

avocadotoasty

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree. 100% his dick! What you see in the mirror behind him is not his leg - it wouldn't fit with the perspective. It's his left hip slightly from behind and his mirrored left hand hanging by his side. The right hand is holding the phone. And also, it is too thick to be a thumb when you compare to the size of the left hand in view, and you can even see the shape of his dickhead (uncircumcised)
He's 100% circumcised as he's Jewish and his family is fairly religious it seems.

Exbr

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you think you see an uncut dick, then it's further proof it's not his dick, because he is almost certainly circumcised.
Oh well, so he's most likely circumcised. I'm still convinced for the other reasons mentioned. And either way, it's not like there's a lot to see :)

Reactions: Ghostwalker