Troye sivan

I find their story hard to believe when Troye remains out of the states most of the time.
Lol. I don’t know where he lives normally. But when he’s in town he’s at equinox West Hollywood. I don’t get what about my story is so hard to believe.

its a joke
Hahah. See when I was saying versatile and not vers I wasn’t referring to Troye’s sex preferences but to the fact that he’s one of few celebs who seems truly at ease with his fem sides as well as masc. Something that makes him really sexy to me. Probably a mistake to use a word like that. I’m new here and looking around in the threads to see if we can enjoy Troye and other guys together without getting derailed by too much toxic shit.

Hahah. See when I was saying versatile and not vers I wasn’t referring to Troye’s sex preferences but to the fact that he’s one of few celebs who seems truly at ease with his fem sides as well as masc. Something that makes him really sexy to me. Probably a mistake to use a word like that. I’m new here and looking around in the threads to see if we can enjoy Troye and other guys together without getting derailed by too much toxic shit.
i personally love the fact that hes vers top its hot as shit and i think more twinks should embrace being top but so much is gate kept that you cant even joke about it. like my last comment though, jokes are like dicks.

I prefer the improvised "technical difficulties" song when he and his brothers set a fire in the backyard and his mom started screaming.