This was amazing. I throughly enjoyed every post. I hope it’s genuine and actually based on real events but either way it’s unlike any other blog on here.
I hope this story continues and you update us on your friendship today - it ended with real feelings and I’d love to hear a relationship

Reactions: Bigred12 and pac21
Please let me know if u want me to carry on with writing about what happened when me and Luca got back to the uk
Yesss...pls ...keep going ... you've done a phenomenal job ...i loved reading your stories more than that i enjoy waiting for another chapter...pls continue this good work

Part 25 sorry for long wait I’ve been very busy atm

A week on from last week when had that threesome with Amelia, me and Luca decided to go out surfing today at the beach, me and Luca are quite good swimmers so we thought we’d try out surfing, it’s a lot harder than it looks but we got some lessons in a few days earlier so we are now starting to get the hang of things, Luca is a much better surfer than me as he’s had some previous experience with it down in Cornwall back in the Uk where he used to go surfing quite a lot.

When we arrived at the beach the waves looked massive, me and Luca both looked at each other and smiled but also looked a little worried when we saw the size of the waves, we threw our stuff down and Luca removed his top so he was just in his trunks, with his ripped body and blonde hair Luca looked like a proper surfer,

I took my top off aswell and as I removed it I noticed Luca smiling as I took my top off revealing my abs, I smiled back at Luca and we grabbed our boards and ran in to the ocean on our boards. After about half an hour I was beginning to get the hang of it and I was able to stand on my board catching a few waves, as I caught this wave and managed to keep standing the whole time threw the wave I heard a cheer from Luca as I looked back Luca was smiling at me In excitement “yes mate that was sick “ he said as I paddled my way over to him, “my turn “ Luca says as he rides his board in to another wave Luca stands up and makes it look so easy as he rides his board through the wave with his abs tensing as he focusses. The more we surfed the more tired we got as it’s a really tiring sport so we decided to paddle back to the beach and chill out. When we came back to our stuff me and Luca crashed down on our towels In exhaustion, and decided to sunbathe for a bit we were both already quite tanned at this point so we liked as much sun as we could get before we had to go back to the uk weather. As we sunbathed I felt Luca’s hand rest on my thigh, I ignored it but then he moved his hand up higher and squeezed the top part of my thigh, I looked over to Luca but he remained eyes closed looking up not saying anything I then felt his hand go even higher and I could feel a hard on comming, “Luca stop ur giving me a boner” , Luca laughs, “what’s wrong with that” he says giggling and he softly grabs my hard dick “someone’s excited” he says laughing holding on to my dick, “Luca stop what If someone sees” I say moving his hand away, Luca laughs and i readjust my boner so it’s not obvious. “Should we get an Uber home” he asks, “Yh just give me 5 minutes need this to go down first “ I say pointing at the boner in my trunks, Luca laughs at smiles staring at it .

After we collect our things and my boner goes down we get in our Uber, it’s about a 15 minute drive back to our apartment, as we drive along I feel Luca’s hand on my thigh again and he squeezes it “Luca stop” I say laughing and moving his hand away , Luca laughs again “guess we can wait” he says smiling, Luca then moves closer to my head and starts to whisper in my ear “I’m so horny right now” Luca says in my ear , he then softly bites my ear and gestures me too look down at his trunks where I can see a full tent pitched, I laugh “u horny boy” I whisper back , Luca smiles and we arrive out our apartment.

As we walk up to our place Luca uses his bag to cover his boner, I unlock the door and before I can even drop my stuff down Luca grabs me and starts planting kisses all over my neck and shoulders holding me tightly “I’m so horny I need u now” he says , I smile back at Luca and we start to make out , the making out session starts to get heavier and Luca pushes me against he starts to undo my trunks makikg them fall down to my ankles, he grabs my semi hard dick and starts to jerk it up and down which makes me moan in to his mouth, Luca smiles as I do this and he jerks harder making my dick get fully hard as he jerks me off I begin to undo his trunks but they cant fall down as his boner is holding them up , Luca laughs then pulls them down makikg his hard 8inch dick pop out as it pops out I grab it and start to wank him off making him moan “Finn that feels so good” he says as he moans in to my mouth , Luca then stops wanking me off and he walks over to the sofa and takes a seat with his dick pointing straight up “I need you to make me cum” he says so I walk over to him and get down on to my knees which makes him smile, Luca grabs my head and buries it down on to his dick my mouth wraps around the head of his dick and I take it further Untill I’m about half way down which is when I start to choke, Luca pulls my head up and down on it making me choke each time I go down , Luca starts to moan even more “keep going finn I’m nearly their” he says as I go down on his dick, Luca’s breathing gets heavier and I feel his dick tenses “I’m cumming” he says, but he doesn’t release my head and he holds it on his dick, I feel the cum spurt out and hit the back of my throat “ugh ugggh finn “ he says as he cums , I carry on sucking as he cums which makes him moan even louder, I release my moth from his dick and look up to him as he recovers out of breathe, Luca sees his cum drippping from my mouth and he laughs and grabs my head and starts to make out with me making me spread his cum from my mouth in to his mouth.

me and Luca continue to make out for about 10 minutes continuously Untill I decided to jump in the sheier and wash the sea water and cum from me , Luca jumps in to shower after me and we get dressed in to some clothes and have dinner, Luca makes us some chicken wraps and we whack on a film, after eating Luca looks at his phone “shit is that the time” he says rushing up and putting his shoes on “u going out ?” I ask , “I agreed to go out for drinks with Sophia, do u wanna come?” He asks me putting his shoes on “thanks but fuck that I’m not gonna sit next to u and Sophia while u make out the whole time” I say to him laughing, Luca laughs “fair enough mate well I’ll see u later tonight then” he said as he runs out the door. Tonight I decided to have a some me time and I rolled up a big spliff and started a new series on Netflix , I also ordered some Uber eats on my phone to help with the munchies , as the night went on it got later and later and I got more stoned and stoned. Luca hadn’t got back so I assumed he was still getting drunk with Sophia Untill I received a Snapchat video from Luca , I opened it and saw a video of Sophia grabbing on to Lucas’s dick wanking him off in some toilet which I’m guessing was at the bar at where they went for drinks, I laughed and thought to my self fuck me Luca is the horniest person I’ve ever met. I replied with laughing emojis saying u horny fucker.

A few hours later at about 12:30am I decided to call it a night and got ready for bed.

I got down in to my boxers and jumped in to the bed by myself, I scrolled through social media for a while Untill my eyes got tired and I started to drift off. I managed to sleep for about 45 minutes untill I was awoken by a very drunk Luca storming in to the apartment, “FINN” Luca shouts as he comes thru the door, this wakes me up and I rub my eyes , “I’m commjmg to get u” I hear as Luca storms in to the bedroom very drunk “ur so drunk mate” I say to him as he comes in , “Finn I missed you mate” he says slurring his words , “how was ur night” I ask , “very good night , did u see the video “ he said to me laughing , “yes mate I did see it “ I say back to him laughing “how was it” I ask , “Yh it was good but i didn’t cum , only u can make me do that “ he says grabbing his dick from outside his jeans and smiling at me, Luca removes his top revealing his abs and he comes and jumps on The bed “ur so good looking finn u know that” he says to me looking straight in to my eyes , “cheers for that” I say back to him , Luca continues to strair at me Untill he plants a kiss on my lips , so I kiss him back as we begin to make out Luca grabs my hand and places it on his belt buckle signalling me to undo it , so I slowly undo it and place my hand on to his bulge which I can then feel getting harder and harder in his boxers, Luca removes his jeans and then slowly peels back his boxers makikg hiss hard dick pop out, I respond by grabbing it which makes his shudder , “ur turn tonight” Luca says as he gets up and lays me back down on the bed, Luca slowly peels my boxers down my legs and my hard dick pops out making him smile, Luca grabs my dick and starts to lick my tip making me moan, he licks all the way down my shaft then wraps his lips around my tip and takes his mouth further down my dick Untill he makes it all the way down and starts to choke I grab the back of his head and make it go up and down on my dick, Luca was really good at giving head and I can feel my self close to finishing , Luca stops tho and starts to suck my balls getting a tight suction around it, it feels so good, “oh Luca ugh it feels too good” , Luca releases my balls from his mouth , and smiles, “u ready to try something new” he says kneeling above me smiling , I smile at Luca and nodd apprehensively, Luca then grabs my hand and he flips my body over so my stomach is on the bed and my face is in the pillows , Luca then grabs my bum and squeezes it then I feel something entering , it’s his dick, “I’m gonna start slow” he says as he slowly pushes his dick in to my bum , I grab on to the sheets for support as I feel Luca’s big dick entering me, he slides it in and I moan in pleasure and pain , “ugh Luca” I say , Luca then manages to push his full dick inside me and then slowly takes it out and puts it back in “u resdy” he says and i nodd, Luca slides his dick in to my bum again , I take it all in and he puts his arms either side of me and then starts to thrust in to me getting faster and faster he picks up the pace Untill he is fucking me, in and out he goes crashing in to my bum, “ohh finn ugh “ he says as he fucks me, “Luca keep going “ I say in pleasure, my dick is so hard at this point, Luca thrusts faster in to my making his abs crash in to my back , I then feel this sensation like I’m gonna cum and as Luca fucks me harder and harder I feel my dick tense “I’m cumming “ I say as he fucks me which makes him pick up the pace and he grabs my head and pushes it in to the pillow “ugh “ I say as the cum leaves my dick in to the sheets “I’m cumming “ he says as his dick goes in to my ass , I feel his dick tense in my bum “ugh finnn” he says as the cum leaves his dick and feels in to my bum , my bum is filled with his cum and he continues to fuck me moaning louder and louder we both scream in ecstasy as he cums Inside me, Luca removes his dick from my bum making me moan and he crashes on the bed beside me fully out of breathe, “I cant believe we just did that” he says laying next to me naked trying to catch his breathe “me neither” I say trying to wrap my head around what we just did , and we slowly got our breathe back and drifted off.
We all came after reading this. Thanks Finn

Fuck! No lie, that story made me cum 5 times today! I usually only cum once a day and that’s it. YES, please PLEASE keep going with the story! I don’t care if it’s real or fake, I’m hella invested emotionally and physically.

Part 22

The sun is shining thru the blinds and I can feel the heat already from outside as I begin to wake up

“Hey mate “ Luca says to me as I wipe my eyes, I roll over and Luca is sitting up right on the bed with the bed sheet just up to his belly button his body is looking very defined this morning as his abs are tensed

“Hey dude” I say looking at him,

“What do u wanna do today” I ask him ,

Luca smiles and puts his hand in my hair messing it up , “my mate who came here last year told me abt a hike we can do with a really cool view point at the top” he says checking his phone, “Yh I could be down for that we should try buy some weed before and smoke it when we get to the top “ I say , “oh Yh definitely that will make it much more worth our time” Luca says smiling , “oh also that girl Sophia messaged me asking to come over later so I said that’s cool “ he adds, I begin to laugh “u gonna try and actually be able to finish this time” I say giggling, “hopefully bro we will see what happens” . Luca jumps out of bed and I look at his naked chiselled body as he walk to the bathroom.

Me and luca take a shower one after the other and get our gear on ready for a hike, but first Luca pops to the shop to get us some breakfast. As Luca returns with breakfast he is smiling “what are u so happy about” I ask , Luca reaches in to his pocket and brings out two grams of weed, “look what I managed to sort out on my way to the shops” he says holding the weed up smirking, “no way how did u pattern that” I ask , “just saw a guy smoking weed on the way and asked to buy it off him easy peasy “ he says, “well done mate “ I say back to him messing yo his hair.

We get our bags and a few water bottles and we head off for our hike, we have to get a bus first then we arrive at the hiking spot, the weather is absolutely boiling so we both remove our t shirts and throw them in our back packs , Luca is already sweating quite a bit and his abs begin to glisten in the sun light, the hike is about an hour and a half to the top so it’s not the longest in the world but in this heat it makes it very tiring. The path up is mostly dirt road and a lot of up hill steep paths, “fuck me I’m so tired already mate” Luca says as he wipes the sweat from his forehead, “same bro but we have only got 20 minutes Untill we’re at the top “ I say back to him already out of breathe.

As we begin to arrive at the top the view is absolutely stunning u can see the whole of Sydney, “wow that is certainly a nice view I don’t know if it was worth the effort but I’m glad we did it “ Luca says as he unzips his back pack and takes his water bottle out, “let’s make it a bit more fun” I say taking the weed out my bag , we had the good idea to pre roll the joints back at the apartment so we could just light up straight away up here, I throw Luca the lighter and he lights up the spliff, as we take a few pulls we get a bit more gigglier and the view starts to look a lot more beautiful, “okay now it was worth it “ Luca says smiling at the view and passing me the spliff “definitely bro look at that view” I say giggling, Luca walks forward a bit and admires the view , as I’m high I begin to find everything a bit more funnier so I walk up behind Luca and yank his shorts down to his ankles lesving him in his boxers, I find this really funny and start hysterically laughing “u fucking prick” Luca says laughing and goijg to pull his shorts up “I’m getting u back mate” he says giggling.

As the spliff comes to and end we decide to start making our way back down, it was a lot easier comming backdown as it was all downhill from here, but because we were high we kept taking the wrong way and forgetting where we came from, “mate I’m tired can we take a breather” he says out of breathe “Yh let’s go over their near those bushes tho it looks a lot more comfier” I say as we walk over to the greenery , Luca takes his bag off and drinks some more water “do u get really horny when ur high aswell” he says grabbing his dick through his shorts , I burst out laughing “that was out of no where mate” I say giggling “Yh well I was just thinking abt it “ he says , Luca looks over his shoulder and around and begins to smile “mate theirs literally no one around we have to place to our selves” he says grinning “Yh and?” I ask “come here “ he says so I walk over to him so we are standing right next to each other “take off ur back pack “ he says so I take it off confused , Luca then steps over to me so we are an inch away from each other and he pulls the waitband on my shorts forward and puts his hand down grabbing my bulge, I grab his arm “what are u doing their could be people here” I say “mate no one’s here we’re not even on the path” he says smirking , he grabs my bulge again then he open my boxers waistband and puts his hand on my dick and starts to jerk it off I let Luca do his thing and he tugs on my dick Untill it’s hard , he stays looking at me smiling Untill he says “can u sort me out I’m so horny” he says giggling “fine” I say I grab his neck and kiss him on the lips then i kiss his neck and then his chest and abs , I begin to get on my knees and I slowly pull his shorts and boxers down but they get caught on his already hard dick, Luca laughs at this and I pull his boxers and shorts so they are at his ankles I hold on to his fully hard dick and start to jerk it. Luca grunts and I lick all the way up his dick and wrap my mouth around the tip , ughhh he says making his abs tighten in pleasure Luca puts a hand in my hair and moves my face down on his dick making me cough , I go up and down on his dick going faster each time I hear him grunt , “ugh finn it feels so good keep going “ he says breathing heavily, I grab on to his balls as I’m sucking him off , “oh my god” he says , so I wank him harder whilst sucking him “I’m gonna cum “ he says so I take my mouth off and stand up I kiss him as I continue to wank him off Luca holds on to my shoulders “I’m ugh cumming ugh” he says as cum flies out off his dick on to the ground , he holds me tight resting his full body weight on to my shoulders , Luca tries to catch his breathe back , he takes his head up from my shoulders and smiles at me “u like that ?” I say to him laughing “loved it mate” he says pulling up his boxers trying to fit his hard on in and then his shorts. “Let’s go it’s beginning to get dark” I say . Me and Luca head down the path as the sun begins to set and we head back to our apartment.

When we come in to our apartment Luca grabs a beer for the both of us and he grabs a third “who’s the third for” I ask

“For Sophia she’s comming round in like half an hour” he says “oh Yh forgot abt that” I say winking at him.

When Sophia arrives she hugs Luca then me “hey guys how u dojng “ she says very enthusiastically, “not too bad “ Luca says handing her a beer “did u get up to anything nice today?” SHe asks, me and Luca take a sip off our beer and smile at each other “Yh we went for a nice little hike “ he says trying not to laugh. “What’s so funny about a hike” she asks , “ohh don’t worry u had to be tbeir to experience it” I say giggling .

Luca brings out a deck of cards we play games like go fish and cheat , drinking beer after beers till I feel quite tipsy, the more drunk we get the more flirty Sophia and Luca get, by the time we end up finishing all 24 coronas Luca cant keep his hands off Sophia and by the way Sophia’s eyes are widening and I cant see Luca’s right arm I’m guessing he is feeling her under the table , Sophia starts to giggle, Luca says nothing but smiles as I say his hand rustling around under the table .as this continues I decide to stay and third wheel but then Sophia grabs Luca’s face and starts to make out with him “ur so fit Luca “ she says goijg back to stick her tongue down his throat . “Ok with that note I’m off “ I say leaving the table, but Luca and Sophia are too engrossed in their heavy make out and finger session they didn’t hear a word I said.

I grab the weed and some papers and a grinder and head out to the balcony to have a lonely smoke session which wasn’t too bad with our banging view of Sydney, as I roll the spliff I look thru the window back in to the apartment and I see Luca picking up Sophia so her legs around his waist and carrying her to the bedroom, as they continue to make out .

I light up my spliff and just begin to enjoy the views of the city and reminisce about all the shenanigans me and Luca got up too making me giggle Untill i start to hear very heavy Moaning commjmg from inside “oh Luca oh Luca” I hear from the bedroom which makes me laugh then I realise theirs a window in to the bedroom from the balcony so I creep up and look in it , I see luca naked and Sophia bent over the bed in doggy style, luca is pushing her head down and he is going about 50 miles per hour thrusting in to the back of her pulling her hair back , luca sees me looking and smiles and waves as he slams in to the back of her makikg her wail out in pleasure , I stop looking and return to smokimg my spliff Untill it’s finished .

The noises begin to come to an end and I hear a door opening so I look in to the kitchen and Sophia walks out limping but also smiling as she leaves thru the front door out of the apartment. I take that as my Que to come in “Luca?” I shout out and Luca comes in to the kitchen just in his boxers and a hard on poking straight up his boxers , “fucking hell mate u went crazy on her” I say laughing, Luca grabs his dick and giggle “Yh that was some good sex I needed that “ he says laughing, “I’m so sweaty now tho I’m gonna jump in the shower before bed” he says as he walks towards our bedroom , “cool mate don’t use up all the hot water” I shout to him as he disappears in to the bedroom, Luca’s head then pops out from the door frame he smiles “wanna join me?” He says grinning “I guess I could take a shower” I say smirking.

I follow Luca in to the bathroom and he bends over removing his boxers and kicking them off , I take my top off , undo my belt and take down my boxers. Luca looks at my soft dick and smiles , he turns the water on and starts to shower, I follow him in and step in to the shower, Luca stays under the water washing him self for a good 5 minutes , “mate I’m getting cold here can I get under the water” I say , “shit sorry bro “ Luca says as he moves out of the way . I go under the water which feels very refreshing after that hike, as I wash my face I feel Luca’s hands begin to touch my body , he runs across my waist and chest feeling my abs , he then pulls me closer to his body so our dicks are touching and he squeezes me tighter and he buries his head in my neck beginning to suck on it and nibble it , he puts a hand on my bum and bites my neck I lean my head back in pleasure , he then kisses down my abs and grabs on to my semi hard dick , “you haven’t got much action today” he says kissing my abs again and slowly getting on to his knees , he waists no time and holds on to my dick and takes it all in his mouth going up and down on it making it get fully erect at 7 inches he shoves it down his throat “take it all in “ I say and Luca slowly feeds it in to his mouth managing to take it all the way down , “oh my god Luca that feels so good” i say he grabs my balls at the same time and squeezes them tightly he gets his other hand and rubs towards the bottom off my balls and near my bum , he goes up and down with his mouth on my dick and his finger gets close to my bum and he begins to feel around it and then slowly pushes his finger in “ughhh oh Uhhh “ I say as I feel this new sensation, Luca takes his finger slowly out and wanks me harder “ I feel like I’m gonna cum” I say but Luca doesn’t hear me my cum shoots out my dick hitting Luca in the back of the throat I hear him choke and then gulp swallowing it “ugh oh Luca “ I say Tryna Regain my stability, Luca stands up and opens his mouth covered in my cum and starts to make out with me I can taste the saltiness as he kisses me , Luca stops kisses me and looks at me “u do it way better than Sophia “ he says as he kisses my neck again . I catch my breathe back and we head out the shower, we wrap a towel around each other, and go and crash on the bed Luca turns the light off and take his towel from around his waist and dries his hair off , Luca then rips my towel off “u won’t be needing that” he says making us both laugh , Luca kisses me then picks me up and lifts me next to him in the bed he squeezes me tighter “I’m begging to like This place “ he says, I laugh “me too mate it’s off to a good start” , Luca looks at me in my eyes “I’m beginning to feel so much more comfortable with u day by day” he says smiling.
I really wanted them to get caught during the blowjob in the woods. Loving all of this though. so hot.

Segment 2

Part 1 Back in the UK

When we arrived back in the uk I was overcome with a feeling of sadness, every time I was by my self I would remember everything that happened on the trip and I was upset that I was never gonna experience those memories again , I couldn’t of asked to travel with a better person Luca really did make my entire trip.

I couldn’t last much longer with out seeing Luca again so I went on snap to message him but before I could their was already a message from him, “pub tonight?” He said . My eyes lit up when I saw the message, it had only been about 3 days since we got back but I was already missing him.

As the night came I set off to the pub at around 9pm , I walked in the pub and Luca was sitting next to our two other friends Dan and Matt , as soon as I my eyes saw Luca they started to light up , his tanned skin and sharp jaw lining laughing as he speaks to Dan and Matt , combing his blonde hair back as he talks, Luca locks eyes with me and grinns as I walk over, “here he is” says Luca as he stands up to give me a hug, “long time no see bro “ says Dan , “heya mate” says Aaron as I greet everyone and sit down . “Got you a pint of Guinness” says Luca smiling at me “cheers mate” I say grinning at Luca for remembering it was my favourite pint “been waiting to have a proper Guinness for ages” I say as I take my first sip , and take a sigh of relief as I place the glass down, “so what did u guys get up to “ Dan says looking at us , me and Luca look at each other and grinn, “we got up to a lot mate” says Luca “Yh a lot , we did pretty much everything u can do their” I add, as i explain all the touristy things we did each time I talk about a new location Luca looks at me and smiles, probably thinking abt the other stuff we did at that location.

“Yh we went clubbing pretty much every night” I say to the table, Matt laughs , “damn every night? you guys must of pulled quite a lot then” he says as he takes another sip of her beer, “oh Yh we did quite well I think” says Luca laughing, “how many girls did u each fuck u reckon?” Dan asks , me and Luca look at each other smiling, “we got up to about 4 or 5 I think” I say smiling, “depends if u count the ones we shared “ Luca says giggling, “Luca “ I say back him laughing, “no way you guys had a threesome” Matt asked smiling not sure if we are being serious , “a couple times” Luca says smiling, “no way” says Dan , “what’s that like sharing a girl with another guy” he asked , me and Luca make eye contact, “it’s very entertaining just fucking a girl from either end of her body with ur best mate” he says laughing, this makes everyone at the table laugh, “fucking hell sounds like you two had quite the trip” Dan says giggling to him self, “we really did “ Luca says placing a hand on my shoulder and smiling. “Another round?” I ask as I get up to go and get everyone beers.

I come back with the next round which we finish in no time and we continue drinking through the night sharing stories from our travels, each story we tell about the women we fucked and the drunk nights out make everyone on the table non stop laughing at each story we tell , “fucking hell Luca you just got head in the middle of the alley way?” Dan asks hysterically laughing, “Yh mate wasn’t the nicest setting but still managed to pull it off” Luca says grinning. Everyone laughs “so who’s got the bigger dick then?” Dan asks laughing , me and Luca look at each other “what?” I ask , “well u two fucked multiple girls together so u must of seen each other naked a fair few times,” Matt says , Luca laughs “Yh I guess u could say that” luca addds, “definitely luca” I say interrupting him , “go on luca” says Dan laughing, luca smiles and brushes his hair back with his hand, “ur not so bad ur self mate” he says , I look down smiling but feeling embarrassed, then the bell goes “last call “ says the bar maid , “fuck forogt things close at like 12 here should we all go back to mine my parents are out” says Luca , so the 4 of us finish our drinks and jump in an Uber back to Lucas’s.

Luca came from a very wealthy background his parents both our big time accountants so his house in london was very nice , he had marble floors with big glass walls around the house and a pool , everyone’s dream home . When we got back to Luca’s house Luca brought out another case of beers for the four of us and placed it on his kitchen table , “anyone wanna play cards” he asks , we all grab a beer and start to play the game cheat , as we continue to play and drink the games get more complicated and people lose track of what’s Acc happening in the game , “fucking hell I didn’t realise it was 1:30 already I gotta go to work guys” says Dan as he gives everyone a fist bump goodbye, Matt stays as he doesn’t have any work tomorrow. “Another beer” Luca asks as he hands us both a corona , “I’m fucked mate but go on then” says Matt as he grabs the beer, “so when u two were fucking these girls where did u look cos it must of been kinda awkward right” he asks , “we just looked at anything we wanted to I guess it was never awkward “ says Luca , I smile “Yh I never found it awkward once I can say I’ve now seen Luca’s dick countless times so isn’t awkward anymore” I add laughing, Matt spits his beer out and laughs when he heard that , “fucking hell mate with that note I think ima head home I’m really drunk and really tired “ Dan says placing his beer down and stumbling out to the front door , “get home safely mate” says Luca as he helps him unlock the front door. As Luca walk back he can’t stop smiling , it’s now just the two of us , “can u stay the night I’m really tired and cant be bothered to walk home” I ask Luca, Luca grins “of course u can mate I was gonna ask if you wanted to anyway “ he says placing a hand on my shoulder and smiling , “I’m tired let’s go to bed can put on a film or something “ he says .

As we go in to his room Luca removes his t shirt showing his muscular back and then turning around to show his abs and chest, he walks in to his bathroom and starts to brush his teeth , as he brushes his teeth he walks in to the room and he unbuckles his belt whilst making eye contact with me and his trousers fall to the floor leaving him in his white Calvin klein boxers , this makes me laugh , as he brushes his teeth I undress my self getting in to my boxers and I go and lie on the bed and put on the film Super Bad. “Good choice” Luca says as he coems and lies next to me our arms touch , and we carry on watching the film , as the film starts i feel one of Luca’s fingers slowly brushing my hand I look over to Luca and he looks at me and smiles “it’s only been 3 days but I’ve missed u so much “ he says , and he leans in and slowly kisses me on the lips hovering their as he plants his lips on mine , I open my eyes “same I cant be away from u any more “ I say as I kiss him back , “I’m so hard already “ Luca says and I look down and see his boner poking straight up in his boxers , I smile and I grab his bulge squeezing it with my hand and Luca kisses me again and he grabs my dick making it get hard in his hands , Luca puts his hand in to my boxers and starts jerking my dick up and down which makes me moan , so I put my hand in to his boxers and do the same , I feel his big warm dick in my hand as I jerk it up and down Luca let’s put a soft moan “ugh finn I’ve missed you so much “ he says as I jerk him off , Luca then kisses down my neck and starts to suck on my neck making me moan , he then takes his boxers completely off and I do the same and he kisses my chest and then down to my abs and he grabs my dick and places it in to his mouth making me grab his hair and moan “ugh “ I moan again as he takes his mouth down my dick , I shove his head down on it and I lift my bum up in the air making him choke on it he spits back on to my dick making it wet , Luca stops sucking and he stands above me giving me the signal that it’s my turn , so I move over to him and grab his dick and place it in to my mouth making him moan , as I try to take it Down my mouth I hold on to his balls for support and I squeeze them makikg him say “ugh finn keep doing that “ so I squeeze harder and take his dick down further , he moans harder but he pulls his dick out and lays down on the bed “now at the same tjme” he says so I get on top of him in to the 69 position and guide my dick in to his mouth and he takes mines in to his , we both suck and jerk the other persons dick as fast as we can , it feels like we haven’t seen the other person in months when it’s only been 3 days, Luca squeezes my balls making me moan “I’m abt to cum “ I say as I take his dick out my mouth to speak but as I say that Luca is already their and as soon as I put his dick in to my mouth cum spurts out of Lucas’s dick and goes straight in to my mouth making him grunt so loudly and grip on to my dick even tighter as the cum hits the back of my throat I try to swallow it , and then the cum spurts out of my dick and I can feel it shooting out in to his mouth making him choke as he continues to suck it “ughhh Luca “ I say as I cum and cum and cum never seeming to end , the cum comes to a stop as I try to catch my breathe, I roll off Luca and we both lay next to each other completely out of breathe and cum covered all around our mouths, “fucking hell mate I’ve missed that” he says gripping on to my thigh , I sit up and Luca starts to make out with me mixing our cum in to each others mouths , “me too “ I say as I put my hand throug his hair and wipe the cum from my mouth , Luca does the same and he grabs me and holds me down so he can spoon me , Luca scratches my back softly as he buries his head in to the back of my head as we drift of to sleep.

Segment 2

Part 1 Back in the UK

When we arrived back in the uk I was overcome with a feeling of sadness, every time I was by my self I would remember everything that happened on the trip and I was upset that I was never gonna experience those memories again , I couldn’t of asked to travel with a better person Luca really did make my entire trip.

I couldn’t last much longer with out seeing Luca again so I went on snap to message him but before I could their was already a message from him, “pub tonight?” He said . My eyes lit up when I saw the message, it had only been about 3 days since we got back but I was already missing him.

As the night came I set off to the pub at around 9pm , I walked in the pub and Luca was sitting next to our two other friends Dan and Matt , as soon as I my eyes saw Luca they started to light up , his tanned skin and sharp jaw lining laughing as he speaks to Dan and Matt , combing his blonde hair back as he talks, Luca locks eyes with me and grinns as I walk over, “here he is” says Luca as he stands up to give me a hug, “long time no see bro “ says Dan , “heya mate” says Aaron as I greet everyone and sit down . “Got you a pint of Guinness” says Luca smiling at me “cheers mate” I say grinning at Luca for remembering it was my favourite pint “been waiting to have a proper Guinness for ages” I say as I take my first sip , and take a sigh of relief as I place the glass down, “so what did u guys get up to “ Dan says looking at us , me and Luca look at each other and grinn, “we got up to a lot mate” says Luca “Yh a lot , we did pretty much everything u can do their” I add, as i explain all the touristy things we did each time I talk about a new location Luca looks at me and smiles, probably thinking abt the other stuff we did at that location.

“Yh we went clubbing pretty much every night” I say to the table, Matt laughs , “damn every night? you guys must of pulled quite a lot then” he says as he takes another sip of her beer, “oh Yh we did quite well I think” says Luca laughing, “how many girls did u each fuck u reckon?” Dan asks , me and Luca look at each other smiling, “we got up to about 4 or 5 I think” I say smiling, “depends if u count the ones we shared “ Luca says giggling, “Luca “ I say back him laughing, “no way you guys had a threesome” Matt asked smiling not sure if we are being serious , “a couple times” Luca says smiling, “no way” says Dan , “what’s that like sharing a girl with another guy” he asked , me and Luca make eye contact, “it’s very entertaining just fucking a girl from either end of her body with ur best mate” he says laughing, this makes everyone at the table laugh, “fucking hell sounds like you two had quite the trip” Dan says giggling to him self, “we really did “ Luca says placing a hand on my shoulder and smiling. “Another round?” I ask as I get up to go and get everyone beers.

I come back with the next round which we finish in no time and we continue drinking through the night sharing stories from our travels, each story we tell about the women we fucked and the drunk nights out make everyone on the table non stop laughing at each story we tell , “fucking hell Luca you just got head in the middle of the alley way?” Dan asks hysterically laughing, “Yh mate wasn’t the nicest setting but still managed to pull it off” Luca says grinning. Everyone laughs “so who’s got the bigger dick then?” Dan asks laughing , me and Luca look at each other “what?” I ask , “well u two fucked multiple girls together so u must of seen each other naked a fair few times,” Matt says , Luca laughs “Yh I guess u could say that” luca addds, “definitely luca” I say interrupting him , “go on luca” says Dan laughing, luca smiles and brushes his hair back with his hand, “ur not so bad ur self mate” he says , I look down smiling but feeling embarrassed, then the bell goes “last call “ says the bar maid , “fuck forogt things close at like 12 here should we all go back to mine my parents are out” says Luca , so the 4 of us finish our drinks and jump in an Uber back to Lucas’s.

Luca came from a very wealthy background his parents both our big time accountants so his house in london was very nice , he had marble floors with big glass walls around the house and a pool , everyone’s dream home . When we got back to Luca’s house Luca brought out another case of beers for the four of us and placed it on his kitchen table , “anyone wanna play cards” he asks , we all grab a beer and start to play the game cheat , as we continue to play and drink the games get more complicated and people lose track of what’s Acc happening in the game , “fucking hell I didn’t realise it was 1:30 already I gotta go to work guys” says Dan as he gives everyone a fist bump goodbye, Matt stays as he doesn’t have any work tomorrow. “Another beer” Luca asks as he hands us both a corona , “I’m fucked mate but go on then” says Matt as he grabs the beer, “so when u two were fucking these girls where did u look cos it must of been kinda awkward right” he asks , “we just looked at anything we wanted to I guess it was never awkward “ says Luca , I smile “Yh I never found it awkward once I can say I’ve now seen Luca’s dick countless times so isn’t awkward anymore” I add laughing, Matt spits his beer out and laughs when he heard that , “fucking hell mate with that note I think ima head home I’m really drunk and really tired “ Dan says placing his beer down and stumbling out to the front door , “get home safely mate” says Luca as he helps him unlock the front door. As Luca walk back he can’t stop smiling , it’s now just the two of us , “can u stay the night I’m really tired and cant be bothered to walk home” I ask Luca, Luca grins “of course u can mate I was gonna ask if you wanted to anyway “ he says placing a hand on my shoulder and smiling , “I’m tired let’s go to bed can put on a film or something “ he says .

As we go in to his room Luca removes his t shirt showing his muscular back and then turning around to show his abs and chest, he walks in to his bathroom and starts to brush his teeth , as he brushes his teeth he walks in to the room and he unbuckles his belt whilst making eye contact with me and his trousers fall to the floor leaving him in his white Calvin klein boxers , this makes me laugh , as he brushes his teeth I undress my self getting in to my boxers and I go and lie on the bed and put on the film Super Bad. “Good choice” Luca says as he coems and lies next to me our arms touch , and we carry on watching the film , as the film starts i feel one of Luca’s fingers slowly brushing my hand I look over to Luca and he looks at me and smiles “it’s only been 3 days but I’ve missed u so much “ he says , and he leans in and slowly kisses me on the lips hovering their as he plants his lips on mine , I open my eyes “same I cant be away from u any more “ I say as I kiss him back , “I’m so hard already “ Luca says and I look down and see his boner poking straight up in his boxers , I smile and I grab his bulge squeezing it with my hand and Luca kisses me again and he grabs my dick making it get hard in his hands , Luca puts his hand in to my boxers and starts jerking my dick up and down which makes me moan , so I put my hand in to his boxers and do the same , I feel his big warm dick in my hand as I jerk it up and down Luca let’s put a soft moan “ugh finn I’ve missed you so much “ he says as I jerk him off , Luca then kisses down my neck and starts to suck on my neck making me moan , he then takes his boxers completely off and I do the same and he kisses my chest and then down to my abs and he grabs my dick and places it in to his mouth making me grab his hair and moan “ugh “ I moan again as he takes his mouth down my dick , I shove his head down on it and I lift my bum up in the air making him choke on it he spits back on to my dick making it wet , Luca stops sucking and he stands above me giving me the signal that it’s my turn , so I move over to him and grab his dick and place it in to my mouth making him moan , as I try to take it Down my mouth I hold on to his balls for support and I squeeze them makikg him say “ugh finn keep doing that “ so I squeeze harder and take his dick down further , he moans harder but he pulls his dick out and lays down on the bed “now at the same tjme” he says so I get on top of him in to the 69 position and guide my dick in to his mouth and he takes mines in to his , we both suck and jerk the other persons dick as fast as we can , it feels like we haven’t seen the other person in months when it’s only been 3 days, Luca squeezes my balls making me moan “I’m abt to cum “ I say as I take his dick out my mouth to speak but as I say that Luca is already their and as soon as I put his dick in to my mouth cum spurts out of Lucas’s dick and goes straight in to my mouth making him grunt so loudly and grip on to my dick even tighter as the cum hits the back of my throat I try to swallow it , and then the cum spurts out of my dick and I can feel it shooting out in to his mouth making him choke as he continues to suck it “ughhh Luca “ I say as I cum and cum and cum never seeming to end , the cum comes to a stop as I try to catch my breathe, I roll off Luca and we both lay next to each other completely out of breathe and cum covered all around our mouths, “fucking hell mate I’ve missed that” he says gripping on to my thigh , I sit up and Luca starts to make out with me mixing our cum in to each others mouths , “me too “ I say as I put my hand throug his hair and wipe the cum from my mouth , Luca does the same and he grabs me and holds me down so he can spoon me , Luca scratches my back softly as he buries his head in to the back of my head as we drift of to sleep.
Thanks for the update

Segment 2

Part 1 Back in the UK

Season 2 off to a great start! Thank youuu!!