in4mousNath

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Part 25 sorry for long wait I’ve been very busy atm

A week on from last week when had that threesome with Amelia, me and Luca decided to go out surfing today at the beach, me and Luca are quite good swimmers so we thought we’d try out surfing, it’s a lot harder than it looks but we got some lessons in a few days earlier so we are now starting to get the hang of things, Luca is a much better surfer than me as he’s had some previous experience with it down in Cornwall back in the Uk where he used to go surfing quite a lot.

When we arrived at the beach the waves looked massive, me and Luca both looked at each other and smiled but also looked a little worried when we saw the size of the waves, we threw our stuff down and Luca removed his top so he was just in his trunks, with his ripped body and blonde hair Luca looked like a proper surfer,

I took my top off aswell and as I removed it I noticed Luca smiling as I took my top off revealing my abs, I smiled back at Luca and we grabbed our boards and ran in to the ocean on our boards. After about half an hour I was beginning to get the hang of it and I was able to stand on my board catching a few waves, as I caught this wave and managed to keep standing the whole time threw the wave I heard a cheer from Luca as I looked back Luca was smiling at me In excitement “yes mate that was sick “ he said as I paddled my way over to him, “my turn “ Luca says as he rides his board in to another wave Luca stands up and makes it look so easy as he rides his board through the wave with his abs tensing as he focusses. The more we surfed the more tired we got as it’s a really tiring sport so we decided to paddle back to the beach and chill out. When we came back to our stuff me and Luca crashed down on our towels In exhaustion, and decided to sunbathe for a bit we were both already quite tanned at this point so we liked as much sun as we could get before we had to go back to the uk weather. As we sunbathed I felt Luca’s hand rest on my thigh, I ignored it but then he moved his hand up higher and squeezed the top part of my thigh, I looked over to Luca but he remained eyes closed looking up not saying anything I then felt his hand go even higher and I could feel a hard on comming, “Luca stop ur giving me a boner” , Luca laughs, “what’s wrong with that” he says giggling and he softly grabs my hard dick “someone’s excited” he says laughing holding on to my dick, “Luca stop what If someone sees” I say moving his hand away, Luca laughs and i readjust my boner so it’s not obvious. “Should we get an Uber home” he asks, “Yh just give me 5 minutes need this to go down first “ I say pointing at the boner in my trunks, Luca laughs at smiles staring at it .

After we collect our things and my boner goes down we get in our Uber, it’s about a 15 minute drive back to our apartment, as we drive along I feel Luca’s hand on my thigh again and he squeezes it “Luca stop” I say laughing and moving his hand away , Luca laughs again “guess we can wait” he says smiling, Luca then moves closer to my head and starts to whisper in my ear “I’m so horny right now” Luca says in my ear , he then softly bites my ear and gestures me too look down at his trunks where I can see a full tent pitched, I laugh “u horny boy” I whisper back , Luca smiles and we arrive out our apartment.

As we walk up to our place Luca uses his bag to cover his boner, I unlock the door and before I can even drop my stuff down Luca grabs me and starts planting kisses all over my neck and shoulders holding me tightly “I’m so horny I need u now” he says , I smile back at Luca and we start to make out , the making out session starts to get heavier and Luca pushes me against he starts to undo my trunks makikg them fall down to my ankles, he grabs my semi hard dick and starts to jerk it up and down which makes me moan in to his mouth, Luca smiles as I do this and he jerks harder making my dick get fully hard as he jerks me off I begin to undo his trunks but they cant fall down as his boner is holding them up , Luca laughs then pulls them down makikg his hard 8inch dick pop out as it pops out I grab it and start to wank him off making him moan “Finn that feels so good” he says as he moans in to my mouth , Luca then stops wanking me off and he walks over to the sofa and takes a seat with his dick pointing straight up “I need you to make me cum” he says so I walk over to him and get down on to my knees which makes him smile, Luca grabs my head and buries it down on to his dick my mouth wraps around the head of his dick and I take it further Untill I’m about half way down which is when I start to choke, Luca pulls my head up and down on it making me choke each time I go down , Luca starts to moan even more “keep going finn I’m nearly their” he says as I go down on his dick, Luca’s breathing gets heavier and I feel his dick tenses “I’m cumming” he says, but he doesn’t release my head and he holds it on his dick, I feel the cum spurt out and hit the back of my throat “ugh ugggh finn “ he says as he cums , I carry on sucking as he cums which makes him moan even louder, I release my moth from his dick and look up to him as he recovers out of breathe, Luca sees his cum drippping from my mouth and he laughs and grabs my head and starts to make out with me making me spread his cum from my mouth in to his mouth.

me and Luca continue to make out for about 10 minutes continuously Untill I decided to jump in the sheier and wash the sea water and cum from me , Luca jumps in to shower after me and we get dressed in to some clothes and have dinner, Luca makes us some chicken wraps and we whack on a film, after eating Luca looks at his phone “shit is that the time” he says rushing up and putting his shoes on “u going out ?” I ask , “I agreed to go out for drinks with Sophia, do u wanna come?” He asks me putting his shoes on “thanks but fuck that I’m not gonna sit next to u and Sophia while u make out the whole time” I say to him laughing, Luca laughs “fair enough mate well I’ll see u later tonight then” he said as he runs out the door. Tonight I decided to have a some me time and I rolled up a big spliff and started a new series on Netflix , I also ordered some Uber eats on my phone to help with the munchies , as the night went on it got later and later and I got more stoned and stoned. Luca hadn’t got back so I assumed he was still getting drunk with Sophia Untill I received a Snapchat video from Luca , I opened it and saw a video of Sophia grabbing on to Lucas’s dick wanking him off in some toilet which I’m guessing was at the bar at where they went for drinks, I laughed and thought to my self fuck me Luca is the horniest person I’ve ever met. I replied with laughing emojis saying u horny fucker.

A few hours later at about 12:30am I decided to call it a night and got ready for bed.

I got down in to my boxers and jumped in to the bed by myself, I scrolled through social media for a while Untill my eyes got tired and I started to drift off. I managed to sleep for about 45 minutes untill I was awoken by a very drunk Luca storming in to the apartment, “FINN” Luca shouts as he comes thru the door, this wakes me up and I rub my eyes , “I’m commjmg to get u” I hear as Luca storms in to the bedroom very drunk “ur so drunk mate” I say to him as he comes in , “Finn I missed you mate” he says slurring his words , “how was ur night” I ask , “very good night , did u see the video “ he said to me laughing , “yes mate I did see it “ I say back to him laughing “how was it” I ask , “Yh it was good but i didn’t cum , only u can make me do that “ he says grabbing his dick from outside his jeans and smiling at me, Luca removes his top revealing his abs and he comes and jumps on The bed “ur so good looking finn u know that” he says to me looking straight in to my eyes , “cheers for that” I say back to him , Luca continues to strair at me Untill he plants a kiss on my lips , so I kiss him back as we begin to make out Luca grabs my hand and places it on his belt buckle signalling me to undo it , so I slowly undo it and place my hand on to his bulge which I can then feel getting harder and harder in his boxers, Luca removes his jeans and then slowly peels back his boxers makikg hiss hard dick pop out, I respond by grabbing it which makes his shudder , “ur turn tonight” Luca says as he gets up and lays me back down on the bed, Luca slowly peels my boxers down my legs and my hard dick pops out making him smile, Luca grabs my dick and starts to lick my tip making me moan, he licks all the way down my shaft then wraps his lips around my tip and takes his mouth further down my dick Untill he makes it all the way down and starts to choke I grab the back of his head and make it go up and down on my dick, Luca was really good at giving head and I can feel my self close to finishing , Luca stops tho and starts to suck my balls getting a tight suction around it, it feels so good, “oh Luca ugh it feels too good” , Luca releases my balls from his mouth , and smiles, “u ready to try something new” he says kneeling above me smiling , I smile at Luca and nodd apprehensively, Luca then grabs my hand and he flips my body over so my stomach is on the bed and my face is in the pillows , Luca then grabs my bum and squeezes it then I feel something entering , it’s his dick, “I’m gonna start slow” he says as he slowly pushes his dick in to my bum , I grab on to the sheets for support as I feel Luca’s big dick entering me, he slides it in and I moan in pleasure and pain , “ugh Luca” I say , Luca then manages to push his full dick inside me and then slowly takes it out and puts it back in “u resdy” he says and i nodd, Luca slides his dick in to my bum again , I take it all in and he puts his arms either side of me and then starts to thrust in to me getting faster and faster he picks up the pace Untill he is fucking me, in and out he goes crashing in to my bum, “ohh finn ugh “ he says as he fucks me, “Luca keep going “ I say in pleasure, my dick is so hard at this point, Luca thrusts faster in to my making his abs crash in to my back , I then feel this sensation like I’m gonna cum and as Luca fucks me harder and harder I feel my dick tense “I’m cumming “ I say as he fucks me which makes him pick up the pace and he grabs my head and pushes it in to the pillow “ugh “ I say as the cum leaves my dick in to the sheets “I’m cumming “ he says as his dick goes in to my ass , I feel his dick tense in my bum “ugh finnn” he says as the cum leaves his dick and feels in to my bum , my bum is filled with his cum and he continues to fuck me moaning louder and louder we both scream in ecstasy as he cums Inside me, Luca removes his dick from my bum making me moan and he crashes on the bed beside me fully out of breathe, “I cant believe we just did that” he says laying next to me naked trying to catch his breathe “me neither” I say trying to wrap my head around what we just did , and we slowly got our breathe back and drifted off.
Omg this was so worth the wait!! Just wow I have no words!!!!!

rio54321

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

A week on from last week when had that threesome with Amelia, me and Luca decided to go out surfing today at the beach, me and Luca are quite good swimmers so we thought we’d try out surfing, it’s a lot harder than it looks but we got some lessons in a few days earlier so we are now starting to get the hang of things, Luca is a much better surfer than me as he’s had some previous experience with it down in Cornwall back in the Uk where he used to go surfing quite a lot.

When we arrived at the beach the waves looked massive, me and Luca both looked at each other and smiled but also looked a little worried when we saw the size of the waves, we threw our stuff down and Luca removed his top so he was just in his trunks, with his ripped body and blonde hair Luca looked like a proper surfer,

I took my top off aswell and as I removed it I noticed Luca smiling as I took my top off revealing my abs, I smiled back at Luca and we grabbed our boards and ran in to the ocean on our boards. After about half an hour I was beginning to get the hang of it and I was able to stand on my board catching a few waves, as I caught this wave and managed to keep standing the whole time threw the wave I heard a cheer from Luca as I looked back Luca was smiling at me In excitement “yes mate that was sick “ he said as I paddled my way over to him, “my turn “ Luca says as he rides his board in to another wave Luca stands up and makes it look so easy as he rides his board through the wave with his abs tensing as he focusses. The more we surfed the more tired we got as it’s a really tiring sport so we decided to paddle back to the beach and chill out. When we came back to our stuff me and Luca crashed down on our towels In exhaustion, and decided to sunbathe for a bit we were both already quite tanned at this point so we liked as much sun as we could get before we had to go back to the uk weather. As we sunbathed I felt Luca’s hand rest on my thigh, I ignored it but then he moved his hand up higher and squeezed the top part of my thigh, I looked over to Luca but he remained eyes closed looking up not saying anything I then felt his hand go even higher and I could feel a hard on comming, “Luca stop ur giving me a boner” , Luca laughs, “what’s wrong with that” he says giggling and he softly grabs my hard dick “someone’s excited” he says laughing holding on to my dick, “Luca stop what If someone sees” I say moving his hand away, Luca laughs and i readjust my boner so it’s not obvious. “Should we get an Uber home” he asks, “Yh just give me 5 minutes need this to go down first “ I say pointing at the boner in my trunks, Luca laughs at smiles staring at it .

After we collect our things and my boner goes down we get in our Uber, it’s about a 15 minute drive back to our apartment, as we drive along I feel Luca’s hand on my thigh again and he squeezes it “Luca stop” I say laughing and moving his hand away , Luca laughs again “guess we can wait” he says smiling, Luca then moves closer to my head and starts to whisper in my ear “I’m so horny right now” Luca says in my ear , he then softly bites my ear and gestures me too look down at his trunks where I can see a full tent pitched, I laugh “u horny boy” I whisper back , Luca smiles and we arrive out our apartment.

As we walk up to our place Luca uses his bag to cover his boner, I unlock the door and before I can even drop my stuff down Luca grabs me and starts planting kisses all over my neck and shoulders holding me tightly “I’m so horny I need u now” he says , I smile back at Luca and we start to make out , the making out session starts to get heavier and Luca pushes me against he starts to undo my trunks makikg them fall down to my ankles, he grabs my semi hard dick and starts to jerk it up and down which makes me moan in to his mouth, Luca smiles as I do this and he jerks harder making my dick get fully hard as he jerks me off I begin to undo his trunks but they cant fall down as his boner is holding them up , Luca laughs then pulls them down makikg his hard 8inch dick pop out as it pops out I grab it and start to wank him off making him moan “Finn that feels so good” he says as he moans in to my mouth , Luca then stops wanking me off and he walks over to the sofa and takes a seat with his dick pointing straight up “I need you to make me cum” he says so I walk over to him and get down on to my knees which makes him smile, Luca grabs my head and buries it down on to his dick my mouth wraps around the head of his dick and I take it further Untill I’m about half way down which is when I start to choke, Luca pulls my head up and down on it making me choke each time I go down , Luca starts to moan even more “keep going finn I’m nearly their” he says as I go down on his dick, Luca’s breathing gets heavier and I feel his dick tenses “I’m cumming” he says, but he doesn’t release my head and he holds it on his dick, I feel the cum spurt out and hit the back of my throat “ugh ugggh finn “ he says as he cums , I carry on sucking as he cums which makes him moan even louder, I release my moth from his dick and look up to him as he recovers out of breathe, Luca sees his cum drippping from my mouth and he laughs and grabs my head and starts to make out with me making me spread his cum from my mouth in to his mouth.

me and Luca continue to make out for about 10 minutes continuously Untill I decided to jump in the sheier and wash the sea water and cum from me , Luca jumps in to shower after me and we get dressed in to some clothes and have dinner, Luca makes us some chicken wraps and we whack on a film, after eating Luca looks at his phone “shit is that the time” he says rushing up and putting his shoes on “u going out ?” I ask , “I agreed to go out for drinks with Sophia, do u wanna come?” He asks me putting his shoes on “thanks but fuck that I’m not gonna sit next to u and Sophia while u make out the whole time” I say to him laughing, Luca laughs “fair enough mate well I’ll see u later tonight then” he said as he runs out the door. Tonight I decided to have a some me time and I rolled up a big spliff and started a new series on Netflix , I also ordered some Uber eats on my phone to help with the munchies , as the night went on it got later and later and I got more stoned and stoned. Luca hadn’t got back so I assumed he was still getting drunk with Sophia Untill I received a Snapchat video from Luca , I opened it and saw a video of Sophia grabbing on to Lucas’s dick wanking him off in some toilet which I’m guessing was at the bar at where they went for drinks, I laughed and thought to my self fuck me Luca is the horniest person I’ve ever met. I replied with laughing emojis saying u horny fucker.

A few hours later at about 12:30am I decided to call it a night and got ready for bed.

I got down in to my boxers and jumped in to the bed by myself, I scrolled through social media for a while Untill my eyes got tired and I started to drift off. I managed to sleep for about 45 minutes untill I was awoken by a very drunk Luca storming in to the apartment, “FINN” Luca shouts as he comes thru the door, this wakes me up and I rub my eyes , “I’m commjmg to get u” I hear as Luca storms in to the bedroom very drunk “ur so drunk mate” I say to him as he comes in , “Finn I missed you mate” he says slurring his words , “how was ur night” I ask , “very good night , did u see the video “ he said to me laughing , “yes mate I did see it “ I say back to him laughing “how was it” I ask , “Yh it was good but i didn’t cum , only u can make me do that “ he says grabbing his dick from outside his jeans and smiling at me, Luca removes his top revealing his abs and he comes and jumps on The bed “ur so good looking finn u know that” he says to me looking straight in to my eyes , “cheers for that” I say back to him , Luca continues to strair at me Untill he plants a kiss on my lips , so I kiss him back as we begin to make out Luca grabs my hand and places it on his belt buckle signalling me to undo it , so I slowly undo it and place my hand on to his bulge which I can then feel getting harder and harder in his boxers, Luca removes his jeans and then slowly peels back his boxers makikg hiss hard dick pop out, I respond by grabbing it which makes his shudder , “ur turn tonight” Luca says as he gets up and lays me back down on the bed, Luca slowly peels my boxers down my legs and my hard dick pops out making him smile, Luca grabs my dick and starts to lick my tip making me moan, he licks all the way down my shaft then wraps his lips around my tip and takes his mouth further down my dick Untill he makes it all the way down and starts to choke I grab the back of his head and make it go up and down on my dick, Luca was really good at giving head and I can feel my self close to finishing , Luca stops tho and starts to suck my balls getting a tight suction around it, it feels so good, “oh Luca ugh it feels too good” , Luca releases my balls from his mouth , and smiles, “u ready to try something new” he says kneeling above me smiling , I smile at Luca and nodd apprehensively, Luca then grabs my hand and he flips my body over so my stomach is on the bed and my face is in the pillows , Luca then grabs my bum and squeezes it then I feel something entering , it’s his dick, “I’m gonna start slow” he says as he slowly pushes his dick in to my bum , I grab on to the sheets for support as I feel Luca’s big dick entering me, he slides it in and I moan in pleasure and pain , “ugh Luca” I say , Luca then manages to push his full dick inside me and then slowly takes it out and puts it back in “u resdy” he says and i nodd, Luca slides his dick in to my bum again , I take it all in and he puts his arms either side of me and then starts to thrust in to me getting faster and faster he picks up the pace Untill he is fucking me, in and out he goes crashing in to my bum, “ohh finn ugh “ he says as he fucks me, “Luca keep going “ I say in pleasure, my dick is so hard at this point, Luca thrusts faster in to my making his abs crash in to my back , I then feel this sensation like I’m gonna cum and as Luca fucks me harder and harder I feel my dick tense “I’m cumming “ I say as he fucks me which makes him pick up the pace and he grabs my head and pushes it in to the pillow “ugh “ I say as the cum leaves my dick in to the sheets “I’m cumming “ he says as his dick goes in to my ass , I feel his dick tense in my bum “ugh finnn” he says as the cum leaves his dick and feels in to my bum , my bum is filled with his cum and he continues to fuck me moaning louder and louder we both scream in ecstasy as he cums Inside me, Luca removes his dick from my bum making me moan and he crashes on the bed beside me fully out of breathe, “I cant believe we just did that” he says laying next to me naked trying to catch his breathe “me neither” I say trying to wrap my head around what we just did , and we slowly got our breathe back and drifted off.
Thank you so much, this is such a relief! ♥

alfonsoherrera

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Never disappoints

Reactions: RJ5on1

georgehotfound

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Oh god. Oh oh oh

Lost32

Admired Member
Media
Laredo, Texas, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This story is completely true but I’ve changed the names. About 4 years ago I went travelling with a mate when I was 20 and this is just a few stories from various scenarios we managed to get our selves in to whilst travelling.

My name is Fin and my best friend at the time was called Luca, we used to do everything together and when I say everything I mean everything. We were the type of best friends that was so close that every time I’d wake up the first person I’d text is Luca and he would come my house or I would go to his and we would just hang all day every day. This wasn’t one of those stories where the best friends fall in love, no we were both straight and often hooked up with girls and I never really thought of Luca in that way ; Untill we went travelling…

Part 1 (this part of the story takes place back at uni and is just a bit of a back story before we went travelling, everything in this story is true accept for the names)

Luca and I went to the same uni together in Bristol, that was where we first met and instantly hit it off. We also both played a lot of sports such as tennis, football , swimming and loved to run together so we were both quite fit and had quite nice bodies for someone at the age of 20. We both loved to go to a rave with each other and just get lost in the music, when we would go out we would try help set the other person up with a girl, I’m straight but I would still consider Luca a very attractive boy and he would always be able to pull any girl he wanted when we went out. I’m not as good looking as Luca but I’d still say I’m quite attractive for my age and managed to get my fair share of the ladies on a night out. Luca would bring a new girl back to his dorm like 3 times a week at uni and since we where room mates I would often have to learn to leave the room for an hour or two at a time but I remember the first time I knew this guy was my best friend was when we went out and he managed to pull 2 girls but only went for the one and set up the other one with me, we took these girls back to our dorm and he was on his bed with his girl and I was on my bed with my girl at first we where all just chatting normally then Luca started to make out with his girl and lay down on his bed with her so I took that as a que to do the same. This girl let’s name her Sarah, as we were kissing she started to slowly move her hand up my leg and I could feel my self pitching a tent in my boxers already and she started to undo my zipper. I quickly looked over to make sure this was cool with Luca and wouldn’t be wierd but when I looked over luca was kneeling in front of his girl on the bed in his boxers. Luca was tanned and had very toned muscles and a six pack then I realised he was about one second away from getting his dick out. Obviously when we had gone to the gym and stuff I had seen him naked but had never seen him with a boner before. I turned away but then for some reason I couldn’t and his girl took his dick out his boxers and began to suck it. He had about 7 inches on his and I was impressed. Sarah the girl who was with me proceeded to do the same and took my dick out and started sucking it, my duck was about 6 inches hard so it was still a good size. As I looked over to Luca again he turned to look at me and he smiled and made a funny face and pretended to shove the girls head down in to his dick which made me laugh and realised this wasn’t wierd it was just two friends getting head opposite each other. As I undressed and undressed Sarah I could hear moaning comming from the other bed so I looked over and luca was in missionary with his girl thrusting in to her so I decided to do the same and we started to get timed up in the same rhythm thrusting in to our own girl. Something about shagging a girl next to ur best mate doing the same really turned me on and I was about to blow my load. I heard a manly moan from Luca and saw he was about to do the same and I looked over and he what covered her stomach in cum and that’s when I blew my load on Sarah’s stomach.

Luca laughed and I looked over and he was just looking at me laughing as I was finishing. Not long after the girls got dressed and left the room.

Luca waited for the door to close “ that was fucking mental” he said laughing. “I’m sorry for laughing while u were cummming all over her I just couldn’t hold it in”. I began to put my boxers back on said “ Yh that felt so good, she really knew what she was doing and looked like your girl did too “ Luca started to put his boxers on aswell and laughed “Yh I’m surprised she could handle it to be fair most girls say it hurts when I go that fast, how big do you reckon your dick is”? I looked up at Luca to see if he was genuinely asking, and he was. “ umm i dont know to be fair I measured like before we came uni and it was like 7inches “ Luca smiled then proceeded to take his semi hard dick out his boxers and wave it around the room laughing “still got a bit more to go til you can compete with me” he said laughing. I gave him the finger and smiled. After that we went to bed and that was the first night we had sex infront of each other but wasn’t the last.

As time went on me and Luca got closer and closer and did everything together so when uni was comming to an end for summer we decided we don’t wanna be apart and we should go travelling together for the whole summer. We decided to go south east Asia as that seemed like the popular destination for 20 year old travellers, so we booked a one way flight to Thai land and set off later that week.
replying to read later. I’m excited

Sky.juliano

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Vesti minha cueca e pulei na cama sozinho, fiquei navegando pelas redes sociais por um tempo até que meus olhos ficaram cansados e comecei a cochilar. Consegui dormir por cerca de 45 minutos até que fui acordado por um Luca muito bêbado entrando no apartamento, "FINN" Luca grita quando ele entra pela porta, isso me acorda e eu esfrego meus olhos, "Estou indo te pegar" eu ouço enquanto Luca entra no quarto muito bêbado "você está tão bêbado, cara" eu digo a ele quando ele entra, "Finn, senti sua falta, cara" ele diz arrastando as palavras, "como foi sua noite?" eu pergunto, "muito boa noite, você viu o vídeo?" ele me disse rindo, "sim, cara, eu vi?" eu digo de volta para ele rindo "como foi?" eu pergunto, "Yh, foi bom, mas eu não gozei, só você pode me fazer fazer isso?" ele diz agarrando seu pau por fora de sua calça jeans e sorrindo para mim, Luca tira sua blusa revelando seu abdômen e ele vem e pula na cama "você é tão bonito finn, você sabe disso" ele me diz olhando direto nos meus olhos, "obrigado por isso" eu digo de volta para ele, Luca continua a me encarar Até que ele planta um beijo em meus lábios, então eu o beijo de volta enquanto começamos a nos beijar Luca agarra minha mão e a coloca na fivela do cinto, sinalizando para eu desfazê-lo, então eu lentamente o desfaço e coloco minha mão em sua protuberância que eu posso sentir ficando cada vez mais dura em sua cueca, Luca tira sua calça jeans e então lentamente tira sua cueca fazendo seu pau duro estourar, eu respondo agarrando-o o que o faz estremecer, "sua vez esta noite" Luca diz enquanto se levanta e me deita de volta na cama, Luca lentamente tira minha cueca pelas minhas pernas e meu pau duro aparece fazendo-o sorrir, Luca agarra meu pau e começa a lamber minha ponta me fazendo gemer, ele lambe todo o caminho para baixo do meu eixo, então envolve seus lábios em volta da minha ponta e leva sua boca mais para baixo no meu pau Até que ele desce completamente e começa a engasgar, agarro a parte de trás da cabeça dele e a faço subir e descer no meu pau, Luca era muito bom em fazer boquete e eu posso me sentir perto de terminar, Luca para e começa a chupar minhas bolas, dando uma forte sucção ao redor delas, é tão bom, "oh Luca ugh, é muito bom", Luca solta minhas bolas da boca e sorri, "você está pronto para tentar algo novo", ele diz ajoelhando-se acima de mim sorrindo, eu sorrio para Luca e aceno apreensivamente, Luca então agarra minha mão e vira meu corpo para que meu estômago fique na cama e meu rosto nos travesseiros, Luca então agarra minha bunda e aperta, então eu sinto algo entrando, é seu pau, "Vou começar devagar", ele diz enquanto empurra lentamente seu pau na minha bunda, eu agarro os lençóis para me apoiar enquanto sinto o grande pau de Luca entrando em mim, ele o desliza para dentro e eu gemo de prazer e dor, "ugh Luca" Eu digamos, Luca então consegue empurrar seu pau inteiro dentro de mim e então lentamente o tira e o coloca de volta "você está pronto" ele diz e eu aceno, Luca desliza seu pau na minha bunda novamente,Eu absorvo tudo e ele coloca os braços de cada lado de mim e então começa a empurrar para dentro de mim ficando cada vez mais rápido, ele acelera o ritmo até que ele esteja me fodendo, entrando e saindo, ele vai batendo na minha bunda, "ohh finn ugh" ele diz enquanto me fode, "Luca, continue" eu digo com prazer, meu pau está tão duro neste momento, Luca empurra mais rápido em mim fazendo seu abdômen bater nas minhas costas, então sinto essa sensação como se eu fosse gozar e enquanto Luca me fode cada vez mais forte, sinto meu pau ficar tenso "Estou gozando" eu digo enquanto ele me fode, o que o faz acelerar o ritmo e ele agarra minha cabeça e a empurra no travesseiro "ugh" eu digo enquanto o esperma sai do meu pau nos lençóis "Estou gozando" ele diz enquanto seu pau entra na minha bunda, sinto seu pau ficar tenso na minha bunda "ugh finnn" ele diz enquanto o esperma sai do seu pau e entra na minha bunda, minha bunda está cheio de seu esperma e ele continua a me foder gemendo cada vez mais alto, nós dois gritamos em êxtase enquanto ele goza Dentro de mim, Luca remove seu pau da minha bunda me fazendo gemer e ele cai na cama ao meu lado completamente sem fôlego, "Eu não posso acreditar que acabamos de fazer isso", ele diz deitado ao meu lado nu tentando recuperar o fôlego "eu também não", eu digo tentando entender o que acabamos de fazer, e lentamente recuperamos o fôlego e adormecemos.
Extraordinary, Finn. I'm loving part of your story.

KingLelouch

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Oh my god I can feeeeel it inside me !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: AlexCollins

siddenu

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
Never been fucked before and yet he manages to fit Luca’s apparently massive cock in there with no lube or prep?
It's certainly possible even if it's rare lol. My first time was slightly larger than Luca and we were both horny fuckers. Neither of us know how I managed it but it was pain free, idk is it's because I trusted him or what but even with future sessions my first time was the easiest I've ever taken a dick without prep

finn42502

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Part 26

Today was our final day of our travels what a journey it has been, ever since we left the uk we had done so many things I never expected would ever happen and neither of us regret anything we ever did on that trip.

I wake up next to Luca in the morning knowing this was the last day of the trip that I would wake up next to him after an evening of sexual activities, Luca wakes up and smiles at me , he places a hand in my hair and runs through it, “I’m gonna miss this “ he says smiling, I smile back at him “me too bro but we live so close in the uk so it’s not gonna be the end” I say back to him placing a hand on his abs, Luca then leans down and plants a kiss on my head then he kisses my cheek, I turn to face him and he kisses me on the lips, “I hope we can continue what ever this is when we get home” Luca says as he breaks the kiss , I lean in and kiss him again , “of course” I say smiling , I kiss him on the cheek then sit up I start to kiss his neck and I begin to bite on it sucking it as if I’m a vampire, Luca moans as I do this, as I’m making out with his neck I run my hand along his abs stroking them Untill I get down to his boxers, I grab his bulge which I can feel is already rock hard, I start to tug on his dick jerking it up and down through his boxers, “ugh “ Luca let’s out another moan and I slip my hand in to his boxers feeling his rock hard dick , I pull the skin back slowly and begin to jerk it up and down , I peel his boxers back so they are just down to his thighs now, “put ur mouth on it finn” Luca whispers to me so I slowly kiss down his chest and his abs Untill I’m met with his tip , I lick the tip and wrap my mouth around it which makes him shudder , I go up and down on his dick with my mouth making him moan again, he puts a hand in my hair and shoves my head down even further, “ur so good at that” he says as I continue to suck him off, then Luca pulls his dick out from my mouth, “my turn “ he says smiling and he gets up from his laying down position and kneels above me, he picks me up with his muscular arms and puts me on the back of the bed so my back is against the head board , he kisses down my body Untill he reaches my boxers he quickly yanks them off makikg my hard dick pop out, he smiles and looks up to me and then grabs my dick and places it straight in to his mouth “ohhh Luca” I say as he takes his mouth all the way down to the bottom of my dick, he goes up and down on it and he looks up to me so we are making eye contact while he sucks me off, he grabs my balls makikg me moan “ughhhh” I let out a loud grunt, and he takes my dick out his mouth , then he gets up but instead of commimg over to me he pushes my thighs up in the air so my legs are now in the air, “what are u doing” I ask , “trust me you’ll like it “ he says as he keeps my thighs up in the air he then then takes his head and buries it in to my balls sucking on them making me moan , he then moves his tongue further down and starts to lick just below my ballls , a feeling I’ve never experienced before , it feels so good as he licks around nesr my bum , then he pushes my legs up higher and takes his tongue down further Untill he is licking my ass , my eyes widen as I realise he has started to rim me , licking in circles around my ass he delves his tongue in their, it feels so good I have never felt feelings like this before, I grab my dick with my hand and begin to jerk my self off as Luca eats my ass out, the feelings get too much and I am overwhelmed with sensations “I’m cumming” I say as spurts off cum fly out from my dick and land on my chest, “ugh ughhh “ I moan out as the cum dribbles down my chest falling to my pubes I lay their out of breathe, Luca lifts his head up and smiles at me as I lay their defeated by his tongue , Luca stands up and grabs his boxers and slips back in to them with his hard on still poking out, he looks at me and laughs as I try to recover from the sensations I just felt, “come on mate get up it’s the last day let’s make the most of it” he says as he walks in to the bathroom.

Me and Luca did quite a lot that day we went in to town first to get a bit to eat at a restaurant where did nothing but laugh the whole time about the various stuff we did on the trip and how we have really experienced so much stuff together, after we ate we decided to go down to the beach for one last swim in the Australian ocean, as soon as we got to the beach me and Luca took our tops off and flicked off our flip flops and ran in to the ocean , we swam and swam Untill we got a to a less busy spot of the ocean , Luca swam over to me and he wrapped his legs around my legs, “hey” he said as he placed a hand on my hip , “I don’t want this to end when we go back to England “ he said looking in to my eyes , “me neither we can’t do all of this and not carry it on when we get home” I say back to him placing my hand on his face, Luca looks at me in the eyes and places his hand on my cheek , he rubs his thumb on my lip and then leans in and kisses me , “we have something here what ever this is “ he says and kisses me again , “we do” I say as I lean my forehead on to his forehead I wrap my arms around him and hold him tight our lips meet again and again and we begin to make out in the ocean , it gets heavier and heavier we squeeze each other tighter , I don’t know what this is but the feelings I have I have never had before for anyone in the world. Luca smiles at me and we just continue to stair in to the other persons eyes continuously with out saying anything, we embrace each other for about 20 minutes in the ocean not being able to let the other person go realising this is the last day we can be away from our normal lives back in the uk.

After we start to get tired and the sun starts to set we decide to swim back to shore and grab our things, as we head back to the apartment we decide to walk back and just enjoy the sunset, every so often me and Luca make eye contact and we smile at each other , I feel so happy right now but at the same time sad that this is the end of our trip .

As we walk back to our apartment Luca pops to the shop quickly , to get some snacks for dinner and some drinks for us, when I come back in to the apartment I put on some shorts but I leave my top off cos I’m still quite hot , I leave the Calvin Klein waistband visible just above my shorts . As Luca comes in thru the door , he says “surprise” as he’s holding a litre of vodka and some tequila “let’s get fucked up tonight” he says to me smiling , “last night may aswel” I say to him , luca goes in to the bedroom to get out go his trunks and he comes out in some shorts and he is also shirtless , he has put on a baseball cap aswwl , “let’s get drunk “ he says comming out of the bedroom and grabbing the bottle of tequila , “sounds good to me let me bud throw on a shirt” I say getting up out of my chair, Luca grabs my shoulder “no leave it off” he says smiling at me so I smile back at him and don’t leave my shirt off.

We pour shot after shot of tequila, and I try to refrain from being sick , at this point I’m quite drunk already because I’ve barely eaten anything all day and I can tell Luca is aswwll “so what do u wanna do tonight” I ask him “honestly?” He says back to me “well Yh obviously” I reply unsure what he is gonna say. “I just wanna get drunk and make love to u all night” he says back to me smiling , I laugh because I think he’s joking “I’m serious finn “ he says smiling back at me , Luca stands up and pours us another shot , we take the shot and he places the lime in to his mouth and then leans in and starts to make out with me transferring the lime in to my mouth ,

I spit the lime out and kiss him again , Luca pours us another shot, we take the shot and then Luca stands up and gestures me to stand up as I stand up he picks me up and throws me on the the sofa where he climbs on top of me in a fast paced action in between my legs and starts to heavily make out with me , he turns his cap backwards so it doesn’t hit my face and he feels my body with his hand everything is going so fast , he unbuckles my belt and then my zipper grabbing my bulge he waists no time and pulls my boxers and shorts down revealing my semi hard dick, before he touches it he stands up and quickly pulls his shorts and boxers down and jumps on top of me he turns his body around so his hard dick hits me in the face and he grabs my dick with his hand so we are now in the 69 position he begins to suck me off so I decide to do the same and we are both sucking each others dicks simultaneously we go up and down with such force and passion on each others dicks as we know this is the last night , “Finn “ he says as he moans , “Luca ugh “ I say as I moan in pleasure , I grab his balls which makes him let out a load moan , he then stands up off me and goes over to the table to gets something from the bag , I’m confused at this point as what could he be grabbing and he takes out a small bottle of lube “picked this up at the store earlier” Luca says smiling holding the bottle in his hand, I smile back at him and walk towards him , Luca squirts a big squirt in to his hand then pulls me close to him and rubs it all over my dick he goes hard on my dick with his hand rubbing all the lube on it going up and down on on my dick with his hand Untill it begins to feel like a slippery water slide he leans in and kisses me as he drags his hand up and down on my dick , my dick is now completely covered in lube when he plants a kiss on my cheek “make love to me” he says as he turns around and bends over the kitchen island, I’m quite drunk at this point but I know what to do I slowly angle my dick towards Luca’s bum and I slowly guide to tip in making it meter his ass “argghhh” Luca grunts as it enters and I take it out and then slowly put it back in again, “ugh “ Luca moans again and he places his hands behind his back , I hold on to his hands and pull them towards me as I put my dick in to his bum and start to pick up the pace I go in and out fucking him , “ugh argh finn ugh “ he moans for me as I pull his hands back and slam in to his bum each thrust I hear him grunt in pain and pleasure “faster” he shouts and I go quicker and quicker slamming in to him making him moan and moan , Untill I feel I’m abt to cum so I stop . I pull my dick out of him which makes him shudder and he turns around still supporting a rock hard boner he pulls my head and kisses me he puts his hands on my bum and lifts me up so my legs are wrapped around his hips where he carries me in to the bathroom , turning the shower on with one hand and support my body weight with the other , he slams me against the bathroom wall and I move my legs off him and stand up I put my hands on his head and push him down on to his knees Luca smiles up at me and then engulfs my dick in his mouth sucking it off with such pace I move his head further down beginning to face fuck him in the shower making him gag and choke on my dick , I can’t take much more so I pull it of his mouth and turn him around again I push his head against the wall and slide my dick in to his bum, “argh “ he grunts as I put it in him , “Finn” he moans as I fuck him going in and out of his bum thrust by thrust , I reach around him and start to jerk his dick as I’m fucking him , each time I slam in to him I jerk him , “I’m gonna cum “ he says so I thrust even harder in to him picking up the pace slamming in to his ass cheeks “ugh finn ughhhhh I love you finn” he says as he cums and the cum flies out of his dick , my eyes widen when I hear those words come out of his mouth, but I continue to thrust in to him “I’m cumming “ I say as I feel my dick and balls tighten , “argh Luca I love u bro” I say to him as the cum leaves my dick and squirts in to his asss , spurt by spurt it flies from dick in to his bum filling his whole, I continue to fuck him as I cum , taking over by sensations, I take down the pace and take my dick out of his bum leaving a trail of cum dripping out falling down his leg, he stays against the wall trying to recover from what just happened both out of breathe. I was trying to wrap my head around what we just said did I love him ? Or was it just as a friend I’m really close to ? Luca turns around smiling and plants a kiss on my lips , he walks out the shower and takes my hand following him on to the bed , we lie naked in each others arms kissing each other on the lips, we continue to make out and make out again continuously for hours never letting go or wanting to leave the other persons side, we stayed like that all night in each others arms kissing each other and feeling the other persons body so we never had to end this trip . But that’s not how life works, all good things must come to an end and that night was where our travelling experience ended in each others arms, if someone told me that would of happened when we first booked our trip I would of never believed them, I first wrote this isn’t a story where we fell in love in the sence of becoming boyfriends straight away but we did fall in love as friends and the type of friends who never want to leave each others sides. That trip was one of the best experiences of my life and no one can ever take it away…