On the contrary, I'm suggesting the story is hackneyed. To be clear for those of you who are challenged by reading comprehension, the poster can tell his story any way he pleases. My question is why are these kinds of stories; i.e., involving straight men turning to homosexuality, considered so "hot" and not stories of men who are gay? To be a bit more clear for the inference-addled, my question is not a request or suggestion for such stories, but a simple question, and one that should be taken at face value.
I believe because there’s a fantasy aspect towards straight - gay , theres a thrill of chasing the forbidden

Reactions: glasgee_jg
All of these stories about "straight" guys begin and end in the same, predictable, tired way and they are all purported to be "true." I guess it is just not as "hot" if both guys are gay. Why is that?
Finn was not found for months and here you are wanting for him to stop the story for good

All of these stories about "straight" guys begin and end in the same, predictable, tired way and they are all purported to be "true." I guess it is just not as "hot" if both guys are gay. Why is that?
Don’t need your commentary in this thread Frankie. Enjoy it or leave. This is a recount of his adventures…not for you to rewrite.

On the contrary, I'm suggesting the story is hackneyed. To be clear for those of you who are challenged by reading comprehension, the poster can tell his story any way he pleases. My question is why are these kinds of stories; i.e., involving straight men turning to homosexuality, considered so "hot" and not stories of men who are gay? To be a bit more clear for the inference-addled, my question is not a request or suggestion for such stories, but a simple question, and one that should be taken at face value.
Annoying as always...

I’m sorry their was a mistake on the line “So I do as I’m told and I slowly climb on top of maddie aswell and put my dick in his mouth, as Luca is still in missionary I can feel” it’s supposed to say in HER mouth not his mouth
At that point you had us all so fucking horny, no one cared about the grammar! lol

• Haha
Reactions: kingpioneerkingston