I actually would find the second instance very hot (that of a gay guy discovering his hetero side), but that's perhaps because I'm bi too. I've knew about a few similar cases in real life, but on average I think it's much rarer, or perhaps it's rare that they're narrated.
I've never known a case in reverse, though many make the assertion of converting straight guys.

Reactions: Ricanjackal
Segment 2 part 6

As I begin to wake up and readjust my eyes to the light I feel Luca’s blonde hair still resting on my chest , I play with his hair to see if he’s awake. “You alright mate” says Luca still half asleep, “morning dude” I say as I nudge him to get up, Luca slowly looks at me and smiles, “well that was kind of a wild night, I’ve known Abbie for ages as family friends I did not think she was that type of girl” says Luca wiping his eyes, “yh she was a fun one, and also quite fit which made it a lot better” I say to Luca. Luca leans up and places his back on the back board off the bed with the duvet just resting below his belly button, he begins to start flicking something off his abs “bruv theirs still your dried up cum on me” he says peeling it off his abs, and flicking it on me

“Hey it could be yours aswel” I say back to him hitting him , Luca pushes me back and we begin to wrestle on the bed, as we hadn’t got dressed from the night before we are both completely naked, Luca being much stronger than me manages to pin me down straight away, I smile and laugh and look up at him, his blonde hair dangling down in front of me and naked body on top of mine , he moves his face closer to mine and plants a kiss on my lips , I wriggle a hand lose from his grip and grab the pack of his hair and pull him in closer and start to make out with him , as we make out I slowly move my hand from his head and hold on to his thigh , I squeeze it and slowly make my way to his dick, I can feel it getting harder as it lays on my abs , I begin to slowly stroke it up and down , he moans in my mouth as I do , I can feel it in my hand now as hard as a rock I stroke it faster and faster “keep going” he whispers in my ear, then bites my ear softly , I pick up the pace , and as his moans get louder and louder and his grip on me tightens I release his dick from my hand and flip his body off me. “Well that’s enough for now ima take a shower” I say giggling as I walk towards the bathroom. “Mate what the fuck” Luca says as he lays on the bed naked with a hard on poking straight up.

I laugh as I walk in to the bathroom and start to shower. I hear a sarcastic “fuck you” from Luca as I begin to wash my body

After my shower I wrap a towel around my waist and open the door, Luca is wearing checkered boxer briefs as he sits on his phone with his back against the head board, as I walk out he sticks his middle finger up at me, “mate you cant just start me off then leave I hate it when u do that” he says giggling to me, I start to dry my hair with a different towel “sorry mate I just thought u gonna cum and didn’t really want that all over me right now” I said to him as I sit beside him on the bed and grab his leg with my palm, Luca smiles “oh like what I was all covered in last night” he says to me ,

“Don’t worry mate we still have the whole day” I say to him reassuringly , Luca smiles and then jumps up from his bed and walks to the bathroom and closes the door, I hear the shower turn so I begin to get dressed

After about 10 minutes Luca comes out with damp hair and a towel wrapped around his waist , I see droplets off water travel down his chizzeled abs as he goes to find clothes to put on, Luca drops his towel and he is still got a semi, he smiles as he sees me looking at him, he grabs his dick and waves it about for a couple seconds “none of this for you anymore” he says to me jokingly and grabs a pair of boxers from his draw and throws them on. Me and Luca now both dressed start making our way down stairs.

As we walk downstairs we hear a load of talking going on, “shit they all must still be here “ Luca says to me.

As we walk in to his front room all the adults are standing up hugging each other saying their good byes, they must be leaving.

Luca’s parents greet us as we enter the room “fun night?” His mum asks, me Luca and Abbie all look each other and grin “yh I guess it was quite fun” says Luca. “Well we have to be off now our flight leaves in an 2 hours and I don’t know when our taxi is comming” says Abbie’s mum,

“Nonsence you don’t need a taxi I’ll drive you guys to the airport” says Luca’s mum.

As the parents begin to leave we hug them and then as they are all leaving from the front door Abbie runs back to me and Luca and hugs us “bye guys it was so nice to see u and have that special night to end things off” says Abbie, she kisses our cheek “look if I had someone looking at me the way you two look at each other I would melt, you guys clearly like each other a lot” she says, me and Luca look at each other smiling “yh I guess he’s alright” luca says to me messing up my hair, “bye guys” Abbie says running out the door and jumping in the car.

As the door closes Luca looks at me “looks like we got the place to our selves, let’s make breakfast” he says to me, so we walk in to his kitchen and get some eggs out the fridge, I grab a frying pan and crack 2 eggs on to it, as I’m cooking for us Lucas turns on the music, and takes his t shirt off “getting a bit hot in here” he says, as he reveals his abs , Luca wearing grey tracksuit bottoms pulls them down a bit so they sag and his boxers are very visible. As im frying the eggs I feel Luca’s hands on my waist and then he comes behind me and kisses my neck and holds on my waist , he slowly moves his bulge and presses it in to my bum behind me, “Luca I’m cooking” I say , “I can see that” he replies, he starts to kiss my neck even more and I try to get him off but I don’t want it to stop, he holds me tighter and grabs my bulge which makes me grunt , he kisses my neck and slowly removes my t shirt with my back still turnt to him, I go to turn around but he stops me, “carry on cooking mate” he says to me, so I carry on, he uses his hands and guides them along my back and then around to my chest feeling it all , he turns me around and we smile at each other as we make eye contact, he plans a kiss on my lips , “Finn I really like you and I’ve never felt this strong about a person before” he says as he looks in to my eyes with his piercing green eyes. I kiss him on the lips “I wanna be with you and I will always wanna be with you, you turn me on like no one has ever done before” I reply back to him , he smiles when I say this and he kisses me again , “let’s go on a trip just me and you” he says as he starts to kiss my neck “I would love that” I say to him as I pull him closer to me and grab his bulge, Luca closes his eyes and grunts. I grab it harder and then pull his waist band of his boxers to me and slowly peel them back, a semi hard dick pops out and I start to stroke it back and forth, Luca grunts and lays his head on my shoulder as I start to jerk him off he gets harder and harder in my hands untill he is Rock hard, I slowly bend down to get on my knees, I see Luca’s eyes widen as I make my way down , I hold his dick in my hands and open my mouth but as soon I do so, BEEP BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP BEEP. The fire alarm goes off, “For fucks sake” shouts Luca. We both look up and the pan from the eggs has started smoking , “shit “ I say and rush up to turn the fire off, Lucas wobbles with his trousers still around his ankles and hard dick out to open the windows, “can’t catch a break “ he says angily opening the windows, as I waft the smoke near fire alarm to make it stop as soon as it comes to a stop still fully naked Luca pulls me to him , “I need you now Finn” he says dominantly and pulls to in to him, he kisses me on the lips and then he climbs on to his kitchen island with his dick still poking up and hjs legs dangling off the side, with his boxers around his ankles, he grabs the back of my head and brings it towards his dick. I waist no time and wrap my lips around the head of his dick “ugh yes “ he says as I lick his cock, I go up and down with my mouth around the head of his penis and use my hands to jerk him off as I do so , “fuck Finn” he says as he grunts even louder and buries my head further in to his dick , I come up for air and kiss him on the lips but he shoves my head back down and begins to thrust in my mouth as he does so, he lifts his bum and hips up from the island and buries my face in his dick as he starts to face fuck me “ugh argh ahh finn keep going it feels so fucking good” he says, I grab his balls and squeeze them as I do so , I look up to make eye contact with him but his eyes are closed and his head is tilted back in a state of ecstasy. As I continue Luca stops me and removes his dick from my mouth, he pulls me up on the island and lays me down flat on the marble island, waisting no time Luca pulls my tracksuit bottoms and boxers off leaving my semi hard dick laying on me , he drags my legs towards the end of the island so they are now dangling off, he picks up my dick with his hand and buries his face in to it, he gets his whole mouth over it and he continues to lick it up and down making the blood rush to my cock straight away, it begins to grow in his mouth “argh Luca” I moan , Luca chokes as it is now fully hard in his mouth , he grabs my balls then slowly licks down to the bottom of my shaft and puts my balls in to his mouth where he sucks on to them creating a tight suction around them “oh my god luca that feels so good “ I exclaim, he smiles then starts to lick lower and lower untill he reaches my ass, he dives his tongue in licking all around my bum as he eats it out I grab on to his hair and guide his head around my bum, Luca licks every part of me as I feel I’m about to explode he jerks my dick up and down as he does so, he comes to a hult and stands up, he looks down on my at the island and smiles , he licks his hand and then covers his dick in his saliva, he lifts my legs up in air and slowly guides the tip of his dick in it my bum, as it enters I feel the pain and pleasure hit me, he goes slow and I grip on to the sides of the island for support “ahh argh” I let out a few grunts as Luca slowly slides it in to me and then out of me , he begins to slowly pick up the pace pushing his dick inside and out of me as his abs crash in to me with each thrust but the pain gets too much “argh Luca your dick is too big” I cry out and moan, Luca smiles at me then slowly pulls it out off me, he pulls me down off the island and grabs two stools “sit on it “ he orders me , he sits on the one opposite and begins to jerk his own dick just looking me up and down, I start to jerk Mine aswwll and for the next 5 minutes we just jerk off looking at the body of the other persons, I look at his rock hard abs which tighten with every jerk, he can’t stop staring at my dick as I go up and down with my hand, “I’m cumming “ I say , and Luca rushes over and plants his mouth on it , “fucking hell “ I shout out as the cum squirts out of my dick “fucking hell I love you Luca” I moan out as the cum hits the back of his throat spurt after spurt. Before I can even catch my breathe Luca stands up and shoves my head in to his dick and face fucks me , I grab his balls, and with the other hand I slowly slides finger in to him bum “fuck im cumming” he shouts out and I feel his cum fill up my mouth squirt after squirt , his juices never seem to end as it feels up my mouth , I release his dick from my mouth and the cum dribbles down my mouth, he pulls me up and starts to make out with me making the cum from both of ourselves spread in each others mouth, I can feel the warmth and saltiness off the cum as we make out, the kiss never seems to ends and by now both of our lips and faces are covered in the other persons cum, “fucking hell” Luca says as he wipes his mouth , we both crash down on to the floor in each others arms and naked bodies and just stair in to each others eyes playing with the other persons face, “let’s book that trip” Luca says to me smiling…

Segment 2 part 6

As I begin to wake up and readjust my eyes to the light I feel Luca’s blonde hair still resting on my chest , I play with his hair to see if he’s awake. “You alright mate” says Luca still half asleep, “morning dude” I say as I nudge him to get up, Luca slowly looks at me and smiles, “well that was kind of a wild night, I’ve known Abbie for ages as family friends I did not think she was that type of girl” says Luca wiping his eyes, “yh she was a fun one, and also quite fit which made it a lot better” I say to Luca. Luca leans up and places his back on the back board off the bed with the duvet just resting below his belly button, he begins to start flicking something off his abs “bruv theirs still your dried up cum on me” he says peeling it off his abs, and flicking it on me

“Hey it could be yours aswel” I say back to him hitting him , Luca pushes me back and we begin to wrestle on the bed, as we hadn’t got dressed from the night before we are both completely naked, Luca being much stronger than me manages to pin me down straight away, I smile and laugh and look up at him, his blonde hair dangling down in front of me and naked body on top of mine , he moves his face closer to mine and plants a kiss on my lips , I wriggle a hand lose from his grip and grab the pack of his hair and pull him in closer and start to make out with him , as we make out I slowly move my hand from his head and hold on to his thigh , I squeeze it and slowly make my way to his dick, I can feel it getting harder as it lays on my abs , I begin to slowly stroke it up and down , he moans in my mouth as I do , I can feel it in my hand now as hard as a rock I stroke it faster and faster “keep going” he whispers in my ear, then bites my ear softly , I pick up the pace , and as his moans get louder and louder and his grip on me tightens I release his dick from my hand and flip his body off me. “Well that’s enough for now ima take a shower” I say giggling as I walk towards the bathroom. “Mate what the fuck” Luca says as he lays on the bed naked with a hard on poking straight up.

I laugh as I walk in to the bathroom and start to shower. I hear a sarcastic “fuck you” from Luca as I begin to wash my body

After my shower I wrap a towel around my waist and open the door, Luca is wearing checkered boxer briefs as he sits on his phone with his back against the head board, as I walk out he sticks his middle finger up at me, “mate you cant just start me off then leave I hate it when u do that” he says giggling to me, I start to dry my hair with a different towel “sorry mate I just thought u gonna cum and didn’t really want that all over me right now” I said to him as I sit beside him on the bed and grab his leg with my palm, Luca smiles “oh like what I was all covered in last night” he says to me ,

“Don’t worry mate we still have the whole day” I say to him reassuringly , Luca smiles and then jumps up from his bed and walks to the bathroom and closes the door, I hear the shower turn so I begin to get dressed

After about 10 minutes Luca comes out with damp hair and a towel wrapped around his waist , I see droplets off water travel down his chizzeled abs as he goes to find clothes to put on, Luca drops his towel and he is still got a semi, he smiles as he sees me looking at him, he grabs his dick and waves it about for a couple seconds “none of this for you anymore” he says to me jokingly and grabs a pair of boxers from his draw and throws them on. Me and Luca now both dressed start making our way down stairs.

As we walk downstairs we hear a load of talking going on, “shit they all must still be here “ Luca says to me.

As we walk in to his front room all the adults are standing up hugging each other saying their good byes, they must be leaving.

Luca’s parents greet us as we enter the room “fun night?” His mum asks, me Luca and Abbie all look each other and grin “yh I guess it was quite fun” says Luca. “Well we have to be off now our flight leaves in an 2 hours and I don’t know when our taxi is comming” says Abbie’s mum,

“Nonsence you don’t need a taxi I’ll drive you guys to the airport” says Luca’s mum.

As the parents begin to leave we hug them and then as they are all leaving from the front door Abbie runs back to me and Luca and hugs us “bye guys it was so nice to see u and have that special night to end things off” says Abbie, she kisses our cheek “look if I had someone looking at me the way you two look at each other I would melt, you guys clearly like each other a lot” she says, me and Luca look at each other smiling “yh I guess he’s alright” luca says to me messing up my hair, “bye guys” Abbie says running out the door and jumping in the car.

As the door closes Luca looks at me “looks like we got the place to our selves, let’s make breakfast” he says to me, so we walk in to his kitchen and get some eggs out the fridge, I grab a frying pan and crack 2 eggs on to it, as I’m cooking for us Lucas turns on the music, and takes his t shirt off “getting a bit hot in here” he says, as he reveals his abs , Luca wearing grey tracksuit bottoms pulls them down a bit so they sag and his boxers are very visible. As im frying the eggs I feel Luca’s hands on my waist and then he comes behind me and kisses my neck and holds on my waist , he slowly moves his bulge and presses it in to my bum behind me, “Luca I’m cooking” I say , “I can see that” he replies, he starts to kiss my neck even more and I try to get him off but I don’t want it to stop, he holds me tighter and grabs my bulge which makes me grunt , he kisses my neck and slowly removes my t shirt with my back still turnt to him, I go to turn around but he stops me, “carry on cooking mate” he says to me, so I carry on, he uses his hands and guides them along my back and then around to my chest feeling it all , he turns me around and we smile at each other as we make eye contact, he plans a kiss on my lips , “Finn I really like you and I’ve never felt this strong about a person before” he says as he looks in to my eyes with his piercing green eyes. I kiss him on the lips “I wanna be with you and I will always wanna be with you, you turn me on like no one has ever done before” I reply back to him , he smiles when I say this and he kisses me again , “let’s go on a trip just me and you” he says as he starts to kiss my neck “I would love that” I say to him as I pull him closer to me and grab his bulge, Luca closes his eyes and grunts. I grab it harder and then pull his waist band of his boxers to me and slowly peel them back, a semi hard dick pops out and I start to stroke it back and forth, Luca grunts and lays his head on my shoulder as I start to jerk him off he gets harder and harder in my hands untill he is Rock hard, I slowly bend down to get on my knees, I see Luca’s eyes widen as I make my way down , I hold his dick in my hands and open my mouth but as soon I do so, BEEP BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP BEEP. The fire alarm goes off, “For fucks sake” shouts Luca. We both look up and the pan from the eggs has started smoking , “shit “ I say and rush up to turn the fire off, Lucas wobbles with his trousers still around his ankles and hard dick out to open the windows, “can’t catch a break “ he says angily opening the windows, as I waft the smoke near fire alarm to make it stop as soon as it comes to a stop still fully naked Luca pulls me to him , “I need you now Finn” he says dominantly and pulls to in to him, he kisses me on the lips and then he climbs on to his kitchen island with his dick still poking up and hjs legs dangling off the side, with his boxers around his ankles, he grabs the back of my head and brings it towards his dick. I waist no time and wrap my lips around the head of his dick “ugh yes “ he says as I lick his cock, I go up and down with my mouth around the head of his penis and use my hands to jerk him off as I do so , “fuck Finn” he says as he grunts even louder and buries my head further in to his dick , I come up for air and kiss him on the lips but he shoves my head back down and begins to thrust in my mouth as he does so, he lifts his bum and hips up from the island and buries my face in his dick as he starts to face fuck me “ugh argh ahh finn keep going it feels so fucking good” he says, I grab his balls and squeeze them as I do so , I look up to make eye contact with him but his eyes are closed and his head is tilted back in a state of ecstasy. As I continue Luca stops me and removes his dick from my mouth, he pulls me up on the island and lays me down flat on the marble island, waisting no time Luca pulls my tracksuit bottoms and boxers off leaving my semi hard dick laying on me , he drags my legs towards the end of the island so they are now dangling off, he picks up my dick with his hand and buries his face in to it, he gets his whole mouth over it and he continues to lick it up and down making the blood rush to my cock straight away, it begins to grow in his mouth “argh Luca” I moan , Luca chokes as it is now fully hard in his mouth , he grabs my balls then slowly licks down to the bottom of my shaft and puts my balls in to his mouth where he sucks on to them creating a tight suction around them “oh my god luca that feels so good “ I exclaim, he smiles then starts to lick lower and lower untill he reaches my ass, he dives his tongue in licking all around my bum as he eats it out I grab on to his hair and guide his head around my bum, Luca licks every part of me as I feel I’m about to explode he jerks my dick up and down as he does so, he comes to a hult and stands up, he looks down on my at the island and smiles , he licks his hand and then covers his dick in his saliva, he lifts my legs up in air and slowly guides the tip of his dick in it my bum, as it enters I feel the pain and pleasure hit me, he goes slow and I grip on to the sides of the island for support “ahh argh” I let out a few grunts as Luca slowly slides it in to me and then out of me , he begins to slowly pick up the pace pushing his dick inside and out of me as his abs crash in to me with each thrust but the pain gets too much “argh Luca your dick is too big” I cry out and moan, Luca smiles at me then slowly pulls it out off me, he pulls me down off the island and grabs two stools “sit on it “ he orders me , he sits on the one opposite and begins to jerk his own dick just looking me up and down, I start to jerk Mine aswwll and for the next 5 minutes we just jerk off looking at the body of the other persons, I look at his rock hard abs which tighten with every jerk, he can’t stop staring at my dick as I go up and down with my hand, “I’m cumming “ I say , and Luca rushes over and plants his mouth on it , “fucking hell “ I shout out as the cum squirts out of my dick “fucking hell I love you Luca” I moan out as the cum hits the back of his throat spurt after spurt. Before I can even catch my breathe Luca stands up and shoves my head in to his dick and face fucks me , I grab his balls, and with the other hand I slowly slides finger in to him bum “fuck im cumming” he shouts out and I feel his cum fill up my mouth squirt after squirt , his juices never seem to end as it feels up my mouth , I release his dick from my mouth and the cum dribbles down my mouth, he pulls me up and starts to make out with me making the cum from both of ourselves spread in each others mouth, I can feel the warmth and saltiness off the cum as we make out, the kiss never seems to ends and by now both of our lips and faces are covered in the other persons cum, “fucking hell” Luca says as he wipes his mouth , we both crash down on to the floor in each others arms and naked bodies and just stair in to each others eyes playing with the other persons face, “let’s book that trip” Luca says to me smiling…
Cannot wait for the next segment! Such a great story!

Reactions: undrwrtop
Segment 2 part 6

Great episode! So now they both said they love each other in a way, but neither of them talks about it afterwards.. cant wait to see what happens!!

Below is an index of all the “episodes” so far in this wonderful series from Finn. I hope it’s helpful for those that don’t want to go through 25 pages searching for stuff🙃

Segment 1

Part 1
Post in thread 'Two Straight friends go travelling'

Part 2 (travelling begins)

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10

Part 11

Part 12

Part 13

Part 14

What Luca and Finn look like, per Finn

Part 15

Part 16

Part 17

Part 18

Part 19

Part 20

Part 21

Part 22

Parts 23 & 24

Part 25

Part 26

Segment 2
Part 1 Back in the UK

Segment 2 part 2

Segment 2 part 3 & 4

Finn shares Snapchat pic

Segment 2 part 5

Segment 2 part 5 continued

Segment 2 part 6

Segment 2 part 6

I just love this story!

Below is an index of all the “episodes” so far in this wonderful series from Finn. I hope it’s helpful for those that don’t want to go through 25 pages searching for stuff🙃

Segment 1

Part 1

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10

Part 11

Part 12

Part 13

Part 14

Part 15

Part 16

Part 17

Part 18

Part 19

Part 20

Part 21

Part 22

Parts 23 & 24

Part 25

Part 26

Segment 2
Part 1 Back in the UK

Segment 2 part 2

Segment 2 part 3 & 4

Finn shares Snapchat pic

Segment 2 part 5

Segment 2 part 6
Thanks so much I done lost where tf I was reading at and was too lazy to look bless u fr

Reactions: pac21

Segment 1

Part 1

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10

Part 11

Part 12

Part 13

Part 14

Part 15

Part 16

Part 17

Part 18

Part 19

Part 20

Part 21

Part 22

Parts 23 & 24

Part 25

Part 26

Segment 2
Part 1 Back in the UK

Segment 2 part 2

Segment 2 part 3 & 4

Finn shares Snapchat pic

Segment 2 part 5

Segment 2 part 6
This can be very useful every time we wanna go back to past chapters, thank you so much!

This story is completely true but I’ve changed the names. About 4 years ago I went travelling with a mate when I was 20 and this is just a few stories from various scenarios we managed to get our selves in to whilst travelling.

My name is Fin and my best friend at the time was called Luca, we used to do everything together and when I say everything I mean everything. We were the type of best friends that was so close that every time I’d wake up the first person I’d text is Luca and he would come my house or I would go to his and we would just hang all day every day. This wasn’t one of those stories where the best friends fall in love, no we were both straight and often hooked up with girls and I never really thought of Luca in that way ; Untill we went travelling…

Part 1 (this part of the story takes place back at uni and is just a bit of a back story before we went travelling, everything in this story is true accept for the names)

Luca and I went to the same uni together in Bristol, that was where we first met and instantly hit it off. We also both played a lot of sports such as tennis, football , swimming and loved to run together so we were both quite fit and had quite nice bodies for someone at the age of 20. We both loved to go to a rave with each other and just get lost in the music, when we would go out we would try help set the other person up with a girl, I’m straight but I would still consider Luca a very attractive boy and he would always be able to pull any girl he wanted when we went out. I’m not as good looking as Luca but I’d still say I’m quite attractive for my age and managed to get my fair share of the ladies on a night out. Luca would bring a new girl back to his dorm like 3 times a week at uni and since we where room mates I would often have to learn to leave the room for an hour or two at a time but I remember the first time I knew this guy was my best friend was when we went out and he managed to pull 2 girls but only went for the one and set up the other one with me, we took these girls back to our dorm and he was on his bed with his girl and I was on my bed with my girl at first we where all just chatting normally then Luca started to make out with his girl and lay down on his bed with her so I took that as a que to do the same. This girl let’s name her Sarah, as we were kissing she started to slowly move her hand up my leg and I could feel my self pitching a tent in my boxers already and she started to undo my zipper. I quickly looked over to make sure this was cool with Luca and wouldn’t be wierd but when I looked over luca was kneeling in front of his girl on the bed in his boxers. Luca was tanned and had very toned muscles and a six pack then I realised he was about one second away from getting his dick out. Obviously when we had gone to the gym and stuff I had seen him naked but had never seen him with a boner before. I turned away but then for some reason I couldn’t and his girl took his dick out his boxers and began to suck it. He had about 7 inches on his and I was impressed. Sarah the girl who was with me proceeded to do the same and took my dick out and started sucking it, my duck was about 6 inches hard so it was still a good size. As I looked over to Luca again he turned to look at me and he smiled and made a funny face and pretended to shove the girls head down in to his dick which made me laugh and realised this wasn’t wierd it was just two friends getting head opposite each other. As I undressed and undressed Sarah I could hear moaning comming from the other bed so I looked over and luca was in missionary with his girl thrusting in to her so I decided to do the same and we started to get timed up in the same rhythm thrusting in to our own girl. Something about shagging a girl next to ur best mate doing the same really turned me on and I was about to blow my load. I heard a manly moan from Luca and saw he was about to do the same and I looked over and he what covered her stomach in cum and that’s when I blew my load on Sarah’s stomach.

Luca laughed and I looked over and he was just looking at me laughing as I was finishing. Not long after the girls got dressed and left the room.

Luca waited for the door to close “ that was fucking mental” he said laughing. “I’m sorry for laughing while u were cummming all over her I just couldn’t hold it in”. I began to put my boxers back on said “ Yh that felt so good, she really knew what she was doing and looked like your girl did too “ Luca started to put his boxers on aswell and laughed “Yh I’m surprised she could handle it to be fair most girls say it hurts when I go that fast, how big do you reckon your dick is”? I looked up at Luca to see if he was genuinely asking, and he was. “ umm i dont know to be fair I measured like before we came uni and it was like 7inches “ Luca smiled then proceeded to take his semi hard dick out his boxers and wave it around the room laughing “still got a bit more to go til you can compete with me” he said laughing. I gave him the finger and smiled. After that we went to bed and that was the first night we had sex infront of each other but wasn’t the last.

As time went on me and Luca got closer and closer and did everything together so when uni was comming to an end for summer we decided we don’t wanna be apart and we should go travelling together for the whole summer. We decided to go south east Asia as that seemed like the popular destination for 20 year old travellers, so we booked a one way flight to Thai land and set off later that week.
What is uni.?

Reactions: Ricanjackal