Segment 2 part 7

Today was the day of our flight, me and Luca got to the airport at about 5am. Luca drove us. After a few hours of going around the airport it was time to board our flight,

The flight was not busy at all and me and Luca ended up getting the whole row to our self, “what a result” Luca said referring to the amount of extra space we got. As we were flying Luca put on some netlfix on his phone for us to watch, I rested my head on his shoulder to try get some sleep but I was never any good at getting sleep on an airplane. Luca managed to conk out straight away so I was left to entertain my self, after half an hour of watching stuff I started to get quite fidgety, whenever I’m on airplanes or travel I always seem to get a boner, probably something to do with the air pressure. I could see it making a tent in my grey tracksuit bottoms and I tried my best to make it go down but nothing was working, so I tried to readjust my boxers to make it hide better but as I was doing so I kept knocking in to Luca waking him up.

“What’s with all the commotion” he asked,

“Sorry mate you know when I travel I always get you know” I said pointing at the tent in my tracksuits, Luca let out a laugh “I’ve been trying to get rid of it” I added, “I know what to do “ Luca said smiling as he threw the blanket they gave us over our legs, “their all gone” he said , “thanks but it’s still their” I replied , Luca giggled then he slowly took his hand under the blanket and grabbed my boner with his hands , “Luca stop” I said to him giggling , “shhhhh “ Luca whispered as he grabbed it tighter, I looked over my shoulder but everyone was either fast asleep or glued to their phone screens. “Mate no one can see us” he said softly, I looked at him worried, “rest ur head on my shoulder” he said, so I did, as I rested my head on his shoulder I felt Luca begins to rub my dick up and down through the tracksuit bottoms, I then felt the cold touch of his fingers on my stomach as he slowly tried to find his way in to my boxers, I felt his fingers run along my pubes then greeted by my rock hard shaft, Luca grabbed it then slowly began to jerk it up and down makikg me let out a shudder, I turned and looked at Luca, he just looked at me straight in the eyes and kept going up and down with his hand, his movement in the blanket made the blanket rise then fall with every arm movement, Luca smiled at me and planted a really soft kiss on my lips , he kept his lips on my lips as he continued to jerk me off, gradually picking up the pace I could feel my self comming closer “Luca stop now, I’m gonna cum soon” I said to him as I didn’t want cum all in my boxers, but Luca just smiled at me and said “shhhh” , “Luca stop” I whispered but Luca just went faster and faster, “fuckkkkk ugh” i said as I felt the cum leave my body, I buried my head in to Luca’s neck and shoulder as the cum squirted out of my dick , my eyes rolled back and I grunted in pleasure as the cum spurted out hitting the roof of my boxers and covering his hand, Luca continued to jerk me off as I sprayed out, “fuck “ I whispered in to his ear as the pleasure mounted, Luca’s hand began to slow down on my dick and I kept my eyes closed resting on his shoulder taking in all the pleasure, he slowly removed his now wet hand from boxers and looked at it and laughed as he took it out covered in my cum, Luca grabbed a tissue and wiped his hand clean, he planted a kiss on my head and laughed, “fucking hell that was something else “ I said to him still a little out of breathe, Luca smiled at me , I could feel the wetness inside my boxers and it did not feel very pleasant “take ur boxers off” Luca said to me “I cant do that here” I replied “just do it under the blanket but it’s up to u if u wanna wear wet boxers til we land” he added, I knew it was the only option so under the blanket I slowly pulled my tracksuits and boxers down removed them, and quickly pulled up my tracksuits now going commando. Luca took the boxers out of my hand and looked at he black Calvin kliens now drenched in my cum , he pretended to throw them and giggled but I quickly grabbed them off him and zipped them up in my bag, after that little adventure we decided to sleep for the rest of the flight or atleast try as next stop Amsterdam…

As we arrived in Amsterdam the sun was shining which was exactly what we were praying for comming from a rainy London.

As we walked through the airport I could feel my dick waving about in my tracksuits with no underwear, we got a taxi to our hotel and the first thing I did was throw on some clean boxers as I took down my tracksuits I could see Luca staring and laughing, “what was wrong with the no underwear Finn, the imprint looked nice” he said giggling “fuck off “ I replied ,

As we got out of our airport outfits and in to our going outfits, we went straight in to city centre, we grabbed a bite to eat from a burger place first thing as we were both starving, since it was summer time the streets of Amsterdam were very busy and full of tourists from all over.

After we ate we walked to the first coffee shop we could find, if you’ve been Amsterdam before you will know that a coffee shop is another word for a weed cafe. Luca went to the counter to pick us up 2 grams off different strains of weed, while I got us a table and ordered us 2 ice coffees.

Luca returned to the table with the weed and started to roll us a joint, as we smoked it I straight away started to chill out and relax after waking up at 4am and travelling all day this was exactly what I needed.

Me and Luca looked at each other and I could see his eyes becoming more blood shot as he smoked we both burst out laughing as we made eye contact which made Luca spit his ice coffee all over the table which only made me laugh a whole lot more.

Me and Luca were now very high, and anything we did just gave us the giggles so we decided to chill at the coffee shop a little while longer untill we did some more exploring,

As the high began to wear down we started to roam around amsteredam looking for something to do, “red light district?” Luca asked , I smiled at him then we went on our way to the red light district, as we walked through their was so many fit women in the windows showing off their bodies, “fucking hell she is so hot” said Luca, as he admired lady after lady in the window, “let’s go to a bar “ I said so we went to the nearest bar we could find still in the red light district and we ordered two pints of Heineken, which quickly became 4 then 6 , then 8, after we had 4 pints of beer each and stayed in a bar for an hour we were beginning to feel the affects of the alcohol so decided to head back out on the streets, as we walked past the windows Luca couldn’t keep his eyes off this one girl in the window, “fucking hell mate look how hot she is surely we have to go in and atleast get a quote” he said to me giggling but I knew he was being serious, I started to laugh and she was very good looking so I also wanted to see how much it would be. As me and Luca walked in to the place it was very dark and she greeted us at the door smiling, she took me and Luca by the hand and took us in to the room. “What would you guys like to get?” She asked sounding very seductively, “how much for a blowjob” Luca asked not beating around the bush at all, this made me laugh. “€40 each but if u want I give u both at the same time and only €60 for the both of you” she said in a foreign accent. Me and Luca smiled at each other “fuck it Yh let’s do it” he said, I shrugged my shoulders “I’m down” I added, Luca handed her the cash and she took us in to this separate room which had a foam type bed and a little massage table, “stand next to me hear” she ordered us, so me and Luca walked over and stoop opposite each other, waisting no time she began to touch up my dick through my jeans with her hand, I could see before she even started to touch Luca he already had a massive boner making a tent in his jeans, Luca smiled at me as he saw my dick getting grabbed, she then used her over hand to start touching Luca’s dick, which made him smile straight away, as she noticed he was hard she pulled his jeans down making his dick in his boxers spring up and he she yanked down his Calvin klien boxers making his dick pop out , she began to slowly jerk it off making him grunt, as she was doing so she pulled me jeans down aswell with my boxers making my semi hard dick pop out, as I had already came earlier it took me a little while longer to get a boner but in a few minutes I was also rock hard, “put ur mouth on it” said Luca to the lady and doing as she was told he spread her lips and started to suck Luca off up and down , Luca grunted as she started sucking it and he removed his t shirt revealing his six pack so I did the same, as she licked up and down his shaft he moaned, she turned her attention to me and then wrapped her lips around my dick and started doing the same to me making me let out a soft moan as she licked my tip , but then she removed her lips from my dick and looked up at us with both of our dicks in her hands, “do you mind if they touch” she asked us referring to our dicks, Luca smiled down at her “no go ahead” he said to her then smiling back at me, she pulled both of our dicks together so the tips now touched and she licked them both simultaneously making Luca grunt “fuck” he let out in pleasure and leaned his head back, she began jerking our dicks harder and harder, but as I came earlier I knew I wouldn’t be able to cum for a while, but couldn’t say the same abt Luca, while she was licking our dicks Luca grabbed the back of my head and planted a kiss on my lips and started making out with my quite aggressively so I reciprocated it and started to get off with him, the lady looked up and smiled. “I’m gonna cum” Luca whispered in to my mouth, and he broke the kiss and held on to me “I’m cumming” he shouted out and that’s when I could hear the lady going faster and more sloppier on his dick, “ugh ugh fuck” I could feel the cum leaving Luca’s body as he tightened his ass cheeks and leaned back in pleasure the spurts of cum sprayed out from his dick covering her mouth and my dick with his Juices “fucking hell” he said in pleasure and he tried to regain his breathe Luc’s looked at me then down at the lady “that was some good fucking head” he said to me, the lady licked her lips and stood up, “Thankyou” she said and walked out the room, “I didn’t even get to cum” I said standing their still with my dick out, Luca tried to catch his breathe back and he pulled up his boxers and jeans over his wet dick, “maybe you can when we get back to the hotel room” he winked at me.

The both of us got dressed again and put all our clothes back on letting out a few giggles as we did so thinking abt what just happened, as we exited the place we was met with some cool refreshing air as it was boiling hot and sweaty in that place, me and Luca smiled at each other as we left the place, “one more drink” Luca asked me , “sure “ I replied , so we went back to the bar and obviously we didn’t just have one more drink but ended up habing about 5 vodka redbulls each, so we were both now steaming, as it got to up at 2am we decided to head back to our hotel room and so we both drunkenly stumbled back to our rooms crashing in to the walls as we tried to find our room,

As we entered the room Luca crashed down on the bed in exhaustion and drunkenness “what a day” he let out, “I’m tired but I still feel sticky from everything that’s gone on today “ I said laughing, “I think ima take a shower” I added, “go ahead mate” he replied , so I slowly infront of Luca removed my top revealing my chest and Abs then removed my jeans and boxers untill I was fully naked, Luca lifted his head up from the head to take a look at me as I did so, and smiled, I smiled back at him and left the door open and got in the shower, the shower felt so nice as the water hit my skin it felt so refreshing, as I rinsed my body and my hair I heard some rustling in the room so I assumed Lucas was getting ready for bed but instead I heard the steamy shower door swing open and their stood a naked Luca, I smiled at him as I couldn’t take my eyes of his chiselled and tanned body , “room for one more” he asked as he took a step in to the shower with me, “of course” I replied and waisting no time I began to make out with Luca as soon as he came in the shower, Luca quickly put a hand on my dick and began to jerk it off under the rushing water , it took no time at all untill I was fully hard again, I tried to do the same with Luca and jerked him off a bit but he only managed to get a semi, as Luca normally always takes charge in our sexual encounters being quite drunk I thought I would try and lead the charge, so I planted a kiss on Luca’s lips then slowly turned him around “what are u doing” he asked “shhh just go with it “ I said to him, I slowly turned him around and then reached around him and started jerking his dick up and down , I placed my dick so it was rubbing against his bum and back as I did so , I could hear Luca moan even through all the running water, as I jerked him off I ran one of my fingers across his ass and began to slowly feel his ass hole which made him shudder, I slowly placed my hand on his top of his back and slowly bent him over , Luca allowed me to take control and he slightly bent over and placed both of his hands on the shower wall , I ran my hands accord his back and bum untill I grabbed my dick and slowly rubbed it against his ass and guided the tip of my dick in to the opening of his ass “argh “ Luca let out as the wet tip of my dick found its way in, Luca scrunched up his fists on the wall as my dick went further in to his bum “fuck” he said as it went further and further in untill it was fully in , so I took it out and then back in again, and so on, untill I fully started thrusting into his ass, “fuck Finn it hurts but keep going” he said to me , so I did I bent him over harder and placed my hands on his hips and began to fuck him , slamming my abs and dick in to his ass with each thrust I grunted and grunted as I did so “ugh aargh “ Luca let out with each thrust in to his ass, as I was doing so I reached round and slowly jerked off his dick which was still fully hard, I thrusted further and further and faster and faster “fuck Finn “ he let out “oh Luca argh I’m gonna cum “ I said but i didn’t pull out instead I thrusted in to his ass harder “ugh I’m cumming” I said and the cum sprayed out from my dick and filled his ass with my juices, squirt and then squirt it filled it up “oh my god “ said Luca as he felt my dick pulsate in his bum, I slowly removed it from his ass and planted a kiss on his back “good boy” I said teasingly , Luca turned around and straightened his back, he looked at me smiling “fucking hell bro “ that felt intense” he said to me and he grabbed the back of my hair and planted a really big kiss on my lips , he turned the shower off and we both stepped out and wrapped a towel around our waist, I went to sit on the bed and go on my phone , but as Luca came in he grabbed my phone and threw it on the sofa, he smiled at me then grabbed me and pulled me in to him he planted a kiss on my neck then another on my lips then another on my chest then with his hands he just felt my entire body and planted kiss after kiss all over me untill he looked in to my eyes “I never wanna be away from u” he said…

can everyone just let it go and enjoy the journey with Finn
The story is fine, but I really don't like the prospect of passing off someone else's pics as your own and then doubling down on it. How gullible must we be? I don't care if it fulfills the fantasy or whatever, it just rubs me the wrong way. I'd just keep it at the story, the pictures aren't needed (or at least don't try to pass them off as your own).

Segment 2 part 7

Today was the day of our flight, me and Luca got to the airport at about 5am. Luca drove us. After a few hours of going around the airport it was time to board our flight,

The flight was not busy at all and me and Luca ended up getting the whole row to our self, “what a result” Luca said referring to the amount of extra space we got. As we were flying Luca put on some netlfix on his phone for us to watch, I rested my head on his shoulder to try get some sleep but I was never any good at getting sleep on an airplane. Luca managed to conk out straight away so I was left to entertain my self, after half an hour of watching stuff I started to get quite fidgety, whenever I’m on airplanes or travel I always seem to get a boner, probably something to do with the air pressure. I could see it making a tent in my grey tracksuit bottoms and I tried my best to make it go down but nothing was working, so I tried to readjust my boxers to make it hide better but as I was doing so I kept knocking in to Luca waking him up.

“What’s with all the commotion” he asked,

“Sorry mate you know when I travel I always get you know” I said pointing at the tent in my tracksuits, Luca let out a laugh “I’ve been trying to get rid of it” I added, “I know what to do “ Luca said smiling as he threw the blanket they gave us over our legs, “their all gone” he said , “thanks but it’s still their” I replied , Luca giggled then he slowly took his hand under the blanket and grabbed my boner with his hands , “Luca stop” I said to him giggling , “shhhhh “ Luca whispered as he grabbed it tighter, I looked over my shoulder but everyone was either fast asleep or glued to their phone screens. “Mate no one can see us” he said softly, I looked at him worried, “rest ur head on my shoulder” he said, so I did, as I rested my head on his shoulder I felt Luca begins to rub my dick up and down through the tracksuit bottoms, I then felt the cold touch of his fingers on my stomach as he slowly tried to find his way in to my boxers, I felt his fingers run along my pubes then greeted by my rock hard shaft, Luca grabbed it then slowly began to jerk it up and down makikg me let out a shudder, I turned and looked at Luca, he just looked at me straight in the eyes and kept going up and down with his hand, his movement in the blanket made the blanket rise then fall with every arm movement, Luca smiled at me and planted a really soft kiss on my lips , he kept his lips on my lips as he continued to jerk me off, gradually picking up the pace I could feel my self comming closer “Luca stop now, I’m gonna cum soon” I said to him as I didn’t want cum all in my boxers, but Luca just smiled at me and said “shhhh” , “Luca stop” I whispered but Luca just went faster and faster, “fuckkkkk ugh” i said as I felt the cum leave my body, I buried my head in to Luca’s neck and shoulder as the cum squirted out of my dick , my eyes rolled back and I grunted in pleasure as the cum spurted out hitting the roof of my boxers and covering his hand, Luca continued to jerk me off as I sprayed out, “fuck “ I whispered in to his ear as the pleasure mounted, Luca’s hand began to slow down on my dick and I kept my eyes closed resting on his shoulder taking in all the pleasure, he slowly removed his now wet hand from boxers and looked at it and laughed as he took it out covered in my cum, Luca grabbed a tissue and wiped his hand clean, he planted a kiss on my head and laughed, “fucking hell that was something else “ I said to him still a little out of breathe, Luca smiled at me , I could feel the wetness inside my boxers and it did not feel very pleasant “take ur boxers off” Luca said to me “I cant do that here” I replied “just do it under the blanket but it’s up to u if u wanna wear wet boxers til we land” he added, I knew it was the only option so under the blanket I slowly pulled my tracksuits and boxers down removed them, and quickly pulled up my tracksuits now going commando. Luca took the boxers out of my hand and looked at he black Calvin kliens now drenched in my cum , he pretended to throw them and giggled but I quickly grabbed them off him and zipped them up in my bag, after that little adventure we decided to sleep for the rest of the flight or atleast try as next stop Amsterdam…

As we arrived in Amsterdam the sun was shining which was exactly what we were praying for comming from a rainy London.

As we walked through the airport I could feel my dick waving about in my tracksuits with no underwear, we got a taxi to our hotel and the first thing I did was throw on some clean boxers as I took down my tracksuits I could see Luca staring and laughing, “what was wrong with the no underwear Finn, the imprint looked nice” he said giggling “fuck off “ I replied ,

As we got out of our airport outfits and in to our going outfits, we went straight in to city centre, we grabbed a bite to eat from a burger place first thing as we were both starving, since it was summer time the streets of Amsterdam were very busy and full of tourists from all over.

After we ate we walked to the first coffee shop we could find, if you’ve been Amsterdam before you will know that a coffee shop is another word for a weed cafe. Luca went to the counter to pick us up 2 grams off different strains of weed, while I got us a table and ordered us 2 ice coffees.

Luca returned to the table with the weed and started to roll us a joint, as we smoked it I straight away started to chill out and relax after waking up at 4am and travelling all day this was exactly what I needed.

Me and Luca looked at each other and I could see his eyes becoming more blood shot as he smoked we both burst out laughing as we made eye contact which made Luca spit his ice coffee all over the table which only made me laugh a whole lot more.

Me and Luca were now very high, and anything we did just gave us the giggles so we decided to chill at the coffee shop a little while longer untill we did some more exploring,

As the high began to wear down we started to roam around amsteredam looking for something to do, “red light district?” Luca asked , I smiled at him then we went on our way to the red light district, as we walked through their was so many fit women in the windows showing off their bodies, “fucking hell she is so hot” said Luca, as he admired lady after lady in the window, “let’s go to a bar “ I said so we went to the nearest bar we could find still in the red light district and we ordered two pints of Heineken, which quickly became 4 then 6 , then 8, after we had 4 pints of beer each and stayed in a bar for an hour we were beginning to feel the affects of the alcohol so decided to head back out on the streets, as we walked past the windows Luca couldn’t keep his eyes off this one girl in the window, “fucking hell mate look how hot she is surely we have to go in and atleast get a quote” he said to me giggling but I knew he was being serious, I started to laugh and she was very good looking so I also wanted to see how much it would be. As me and Luca walked in to the place it was very dark and she greeted us at the door smiling, she took me and Luca by the hand and took us in to the room. “What would you guys like to get?” She asked sounding very seductively, “how much for a blowjob” Luca asked not beating around the bush at all, this made me laugh. “€40 each but if u want I give u both at the same time and only €60 for the both of you” she said in a foreign accent. Me and Luca smiled at each other “fuck it Yh let’s do it” he said, I shrugged my shoulders “I’m down” I added, Luca handed her the cash and she took us in to this separate room which had a foam type bed and a little massage table, “stand next to me hear” she ordered us, so me and Luca walked over and stoop opposite each other, waisting no time she began to touch up my dick through my jeans with her hand, I could see before she even started to touch Luca he already had a massive boner making a tent in his jeans, Luca smiled at me as he saw my dick getting grabbed, she then used her over hand to start touching Luca’s dick, which made him smile straight away, as she noticed he was hard she pulled his jeans down making his dick in his boxers spring up and he she yanked down his Calvin klien boxers making his dick pop out , she began to slowly jerk it off making him grunt, as she was doing so she pulled me jeans down aswell with my boxers making my semi hard dick pop out, as I had already came earlier it took me a little while longer to get a boner but in a few minutes I was also rock hard, “put ur mouth on it” said Luca to the lady and doing as she was told he spread her lips and started to suck Luca off up and down , Luca grunted as she started sucking it and he removed his t shirt revealing his six pack so I did the same, as she licked up and down his shaft he moaned, she turned her attention to me and then wrapped her lips around my dick and started doing the same to me making me let out a soft moan as she licked my tip , but then she removed her lips from my dick and looked up at us with both of our dicks in her hands, “do you mind if they touch” she asked us referring to our dicks, Luca smiled down at her “no go ahead” he said to her then smiling back at me, she pulled both of our dicks together so the tips now touched and she licked them both simultaneously making Luca grunt “fuck” he let out in pleasure and leaned his head back, she began jerking our dicks harder and harder, but as I came earlier I knew I wouldn’t be able to cum for a while, but couldn’t say the same abt Luca, while she was licking our dicks Luca grabbed the back of my head and planted a kiss on my lips and started making out with my quite aggressively so I reciprocated it and started to get off with him, the lady looked up and smiled. “I’m gonna cum” Luca whispered in to my mouth, and he broke the kiss and held on to me “I’m cumming” he shouted out and that’s when I could hear the lady going faster and more sloppier on his dick, “ugh ugh fuck” I could feel the cum leaving Luca’s body as he tightened his ass cheeks and leaned back in pleasure the spurts of cum sprayed out from his dick covering her mouth and my dick with his Juices “fucking hell” he said in pleasure and he tried to regain his breathe Luc’s looked at me then down at the lady “that was some good fucking head” he said to me, the lady licked her lips and stood up, “Thankyou” she said and walked out the room, “I didn’t even get to cum” I said standing their still with my dick out, Luca tried to catch his breathe back and he pulled up his boxers and jeans over his wet dick, “maybe you can when we get back to the hotel room” he winked at me.

The both of us got dressed again and put all our clothes back on letting out a few giggles as we did so thinking abt what just happened, as we exited the place we was met with some cool refreshing air as it was boiling hot and sweaty in that place, me and Luca smiled at each other as we left the place, “one more drink” Luca asked me , “sure “ I replied , so we went back to the bar and obviously we didn’t just have one more drink but ended up habing about 5 vodka redbulls each, so we were both now steaming, as it got to up at 2am we decided to head back to our hotel room and so we both drunkenly stumbled back to our rooms crashing in to the walls as we tried to find our room,

As we entered the room Luca crashed down on the bed in exhaustion and drunkenness “what a day” he let out, “I’m tired but I still feel sticky from everything that’s gone on today “ I said laughing, “I think ima take a shower” I added, “go ahead mate” he replied , so I slowly infront of Luca removed my top revealing my chest and Abs then removed my jeans and boxers untill I was fully naked, Luca lifted his head up from the head to take a look at me as I did so, and smiled, I smiled back at him and left the door open and got in the shower, the shower felt so nice as the water hit my skin it felt so refreshing, as I rinsed my body and my hair I heard some rustling in the room so I assumed Lucas was getting ready for bed but instead I heard the steamy shower door swing open and their stood a naked Luca, I smiled at him as I couldn’t take my eyes of his chiselled and tanned body , “room for one more” he asked as he took a step in to the shower with me, “of course” I replied and waisting no time I began to make out with Luca as soon as he came in the shower, Luca quickly put a hand on my dick and began to jerk it off under the rushing water , it took no time at all untill I was fully hard again, I tried to do the same with Luca and jerked him off a bit but he only managed to get a semi, as Luca normally always takes charge in our sexual encounters being quite drunk I thought I would try and lead the charge, so I planted a kiss on Luca’s lips then slowly turned him around “what are u doing” he asked “shhh just go with it “ I said to him, I slowly turned him around and then reached around him and started jerking his dick up and down , I placed my dick so it was rubbing against his bum and back as I did so , I could hear Luca moan even through all the running water, as I jerked him off I ran one of my fingers across his ass and began to slowly feel his ass hole which made him shudder, I slowly placed my hand on his top of his back and slowly bent him over , Luca allowed me to take control and he slightly bent over and placed both of his hands on the shower wall , I ran my hands accord his back and bum untill I grabbed my dick and slowly rubbed it against his ass and guided the tip of my dick in to the opening of his ass “argh “ Luca let out as the wet tip of my dick found its way in, Luca scrunched up his fists on the wall as my dick went further in to his bum “fuck” he said as it went further and further in untill it was fully in , so I took it out and then back in again, and so on, untill I fully started thrusting into his ass, “fuck Finn it hurts but keep going” he said to me , so I did I bent him over harder and placed my hands on his hips and began to fuck him , slamming my abs and dick in to his ass with each thrust I grunted and grunted as I did so “ugh aargh “ Luca let out with each thrust in to his ass, as I was doing so I reached round and slowly jerked off his dick which was still fully hard, I thrusted further and further and faster and faster “fuck Finn “ he let out “oh Luca argh I’m gonna cum “ I said but i didn’t pull out instead I thrusted in to his ass harder “ugh I’m cumming” I said and the cum sprayed out from my dick and filled his ass with my juices, squirt and then squirt it filled it up “oh my god “ said Luca as he felt my dick pulsate in his bum, I slowly removed it from his ass and planted a kiss on his back “good boy” I said teasingly , Luca turned around and straightened his back, he looked at me smiling “fucking hell bro “ that felt intense” he said to me and he grabbed the back of my hair and planted a really big kiss on my lips , he turned the shower off and we both stepped out and wrapped a towel around our waist, I went to sit on the bed and go on my phone , but as Luca came in he grabbed my phone and threw it on the sofa, he smiled at me then grabbed me and pulled me in to him he planted a kiss on my neck then another on my lips then another on my chest then with his hands he just felt my entire body and planted kiss after kiss all over me untill he looked in to my eyes “I never wanna be away from u” he said…
1728727725768.jpeg

Awesome Finn, that's ... Awesome, cannot really say something more. How that feels like, must be a overwhelming emotion. Not only the sex you had, that's also intensive but that feeling to be in love together, the feeling you found your soulmate. Awesome 😘 A neverending story. That both have the same feeling. I wish that for everyone. Thanks for sharing. 🤗 let's go on. .. bellissima