DanMur82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Part 14

A few days later.

It’s the day of the full moon party and me and Luca woke up bright and early in excitement, we haven’t been to a proper big rave in ages and we absolutely love it, the music, the people just everything makes it such a good time. We start to drink early on from about 4pm ish so we are very fucked before we even enter the massive party, that way we don’t have to buy a lot of drinks in tbeir which are supposed to be quite expensive.

We get our evening attire on, Luca is wearing a button up shirt which he has obviously left unbuttoned so all the ladies check out his body and some cargo shorts with some air maxs on feet, I have also gone for a unbottoned shirt so I can try and get lucky with any ladies.

As we enter the rave theirs thousands of people, the music is so loud, this is the place to be right now. As we enter me and Luca smile at each other in excitement, even though we are already very drunk we grab another drink as soon as we enter. We then go in the middle of the crowd and vibe to the music for a while, me and Luca managed to score some coke the night before to get us more in the mood for raving all night and when I say coke I’m not talking about the drink. Luca gives me a bump then does a bump, he removes his shirt as it’s boiling “take ur shirt off” he says to me “the ladies will love it” he winks at me and smiles as I removed my shirt and wrap it around my side bag.

As we carry on dancing through the night I notice multiple girls checking out Luca and whispering in their friends ear about how good looking he is. At this point I am very used to all the attention Luca gets it’s nothing new to me I just laugh as it’s ridiculous how much attention he gets from the ladies, a girl comes up to the both of us “where r u guys from” , “east london” I reply, “no way I love boys from london they are always the fittest” she says very confidently, me and Luca smile at each other and carry on dancing, Luca doesn’t say anything obviously drunk and drugged up out his mind he is just trying to get lost in the music at this point. The girl walks up closer to him “I think your probably the fittest boy I’ve ever seen in my life” she says to him smiling, Luca winks at her “cheers darling, ur not so bad ur self” he says smiling back at her, before he can even finish his sentence the girl grabs his face and starts to get off with him , they start to get off for atleast 3 minutes with solid heavy petting before Luca breaks it off as he sees me dancing next to them not really knowing what to do at this point. “Your very good looking but I’m just Tryna enjoy the music with my mate here” Luca says to the girl as he puts his arm on my shoulder and smiles at me, “whatever” the girls says as she walks off, me and Luca burst out laughing, “fuck me she has a bit of an attitude, she was a rubbish kisser anyway, ur way better” he says back to me joking, I laugh and give him a playful push giggling. As the night continues and the clock strikes 12 we carry on getting more drinks in and try to get as obliterated as possible as this party goes on til abt 6am so we need to try and stay fucked for as long as possible, as we continue to dance to the drum and bass multiple girls one by one come up to Luca and try shoot their shot, atleast 5 girls have come up to him in the space of an hour, finally one girl comes up to me and starts to dance with me, Luca nudges me “go on son, get with her she’s so fit” , I smile back at Luca and go for it I lean and and we start to heavily make out , tongues intertwining and everything I look to my left and Luca is also makikg out with another girl. As we neck on with our girls and do some more drugs , the girls we was with go back to their mates , and then another girl comes up to Luca which at this point has started to get very annoying for the both of us. I understand he is a very good looking boy but can we not just dance with out a girl trying to get with him, “do you wanna go to some coke in one of the portaloos” this random but very attractive girl says to Luca “sure why not “ he says back to her , he looks back at me then back to the girl “but only if my mate can come otherwise I won’t go “ the girl looks at me and smiles in acceptance of the request “of course he can “ she says back to me smiling. Luca hands me a cigarette and we light it up , we smoke our cigarette as we follow this girl to the portaloo, before we enter the porta loo we Chuck our cig on the floor and the 3 of us cram in to this very tight toilet , she racks up a line for us each to do and we snort it off her phone , “cheers for that” I say to to the girl “no problem” she says as she looks us up and down strairing at our abs , “has anyone ever told u boys u are very good looking “ she says smiling “Yh we may have got it once or twice” luca replies smiling , “should we do something crazy “ the girl says to us still all crammed in to this portaloo , me and luca look at Each other with a look of confusion “what did u have in mind” I say to the girl , but before I can say anything more the girl slowly goes down on to her knees, me and luca’s eyes widen in shock , “ummm what are you doing” I say to the girl, but she doesn’t reply suddenly she grabs both of our dicks from outside our shorts and starts to rub them , “what are you do-“ I go to to ask the girl but Luca stops me “shhh just go with it finn” luca whispers to me smiling. So I go with it and the girl starts to unbotton luca’s shorts , she pulls his shorts down revealing his boxers then she turns to me and unbottons my shorts so they are now by my ankles, at this point we are both shirtless and have our shorts by our ankles with only our boxers on as she begins to rub both of our bulges and I can already see Luca’s member starts to grow so she pulls his waist band down and a 7inch semi hard dick flops out and she smiles “woah “ she says as she grabs it with both hands and begins to slowly jerk it off, she then turns to me and pulls mine down and my 6 inch semi hard dick also pops out “london boys are big” she says as she licks her lips then lunges on to my dick taking it in , I let out a soft moan , “fucking hell “ I say in pleasure, she goes up and down on my dick with her mouth makikg it fully erect Untill Luca stops her and grabs her face and shoves it in to his dick so her mouth is fully around it “sorry bro I was getting restless “ he says as she sucks him off makikg it fully hard, he moans as she does it and she goes back and forth goijg from dick to dick sucking and sucking it feels so good. This carries on for 5 minutes and she gets even sloppier and sloppier makikg our dicks like a little water slide. Untill she hears a scream from outside, she lets go from both of our dicks and quickly stands up , “shit sorry that sounded like my friend” she say as she wipes her mouth , “don’t go anywhere “ she says. She flings the door open and walks out m but i quickly close it and lock it so no one sees us naked . Me and Luca stand there with both of our dicks fully erect and out “these girls are just a different breed when they’re on holiday “ Luca says to me laughing. We wait for atleast 5 minutes not knowing what to do and our dicks begin to go slowly down, “fuck this I can’t be bothered to wait” Luca says as he pulls up his boxers and shorts , “neither” I reply as I do the same and we both get our pants and shorts back up and walk out.

At this point we realised the girl is not comming back. So we both go and decide to enjoy the night for the real reason we Came here , the music.

We dance til abt 4am Untill the drugs and alcohol start to wear off and we begin to get tired so we call it a night and head to back to our room. As we arrive at the hostel the gates are closed as we see a sign saying gates shut at 2am. “Fuck what are we gonna do we’re trapped out here” I say to Luca worried “fuck that I’m not sleeping on the pavement when we have a bed rigjt their let’s climb over” Luca says as he begins to scale the fence. I follow suit and climb over the fence landing on my feet but as Luca climbs over his foot slips and he comes crashing down to the floor “fuck that hurt” he says rubbing his thigh “u alright bro” I say to Luca laughing at his fall “Yh I’m good dickhead just fucked my leg up a bit. As we return to our room Luca limps in with his leg still really hurting. We enter the room and Luca takes his shorts down revealing a massive graze and bruise all up his outter thigh “fuck “ he says , “shit that looks painful” I say back to him . Luca removes his shirt and shorts so he is just in his boxers and goes and lies on the bed “it Acc really hurts Can u please give my leg a massage to try release the pain” he says to me , “ur joking right ? It can’t be that bad stop being a Pussy “ I say to him laughing “please man it really hurts and I’m so tired “ he says to me . “Gosh fine okay lie down “ I say to him reluctantly. As Luca Lays on the bed in his boxers I begin to massage his outter thigh rubbing his muscular leg up and down to release the tension I squeeze his thigh and then rub towards his inner thigh and squeeze Luca’s leg retreats a bit then goes back he obviously felt some tension in balls when I squeezed his thigh, I carry on massaging and then I get closer to the bottom part of his boxers or the top of his inner thigh and squeeze “ooo don’t rub their” but ignore him and squeeze his Thigh again and laugh “don’t rub their or that will happen” he says to me as he point to the bulge forming in his boxers “is this makikg u hard” I say to Luca laughing “well obviously if u rub my inner thigh I’m going to feel a little something arnt I “ he says to me defensively , “sure buddy “ I say to him sarcastically as I rub towards his boxers and I can see his bulge get bigger Untill he has a full tent pitching “shit sorry I cant help it “ he says to me “beside that girl gave us head earlier and didn’t even finish us off so now I have all this tension down their” , “I can relieve that tension, joking !” I say to Luca laughing, Luca doesn’t say anything as I continue to massage his leg from the pain with his boner in his boxers still on display “you can if u want” he say to me quietly “I can what ?” I reply, “u know relieve my tension” he says back , “what do u mean I say “ , “never mind I’m not gonna spell it out for you “ I knew what he meant but I couldn’t tell if he was being serious, I was quite coked up and drunk at this point so I slowly worked my way up his thigh squeezing as I go along Untill I arrive at his boxers, I slowly put a hand on his boner to see what he would do and he lets out a soft breathe and closes his eyes, I start to grab it from outside his boxers and he lets out another louder breathe in pleasure. I rub it harder and he still remains laying their with his eyes closed not saying anything so I slowly peel the waist band from his boxers down and his dick pops out, I grab it and begin to tug on it , it’s so big it’s fully erect at 8 inches and I slowly start to wank him off , I see his hands grip on to the bed sheets beside him as I jerk him off he breathes heavier and heavier, “this feels so good finn” he says to me but I don’t know what to reply, so I carry on jerking him off and I use my other hand to grab his balls and squeeze them , he lets out a soft moan “Uhhh ugh “ he mermers , I go faster and faster and Luca’s hand grabs my thigh and squeezes it to hold on I start to pick up the pace Untill Luca is moaning and breathing really heavily, Luca opens his eyes and widens them “shit mate I’m about to cum” he says and i wank him off faster “fuckkkk I’m ugh cumming” he says as him bum lifts off the bed and 5 squirts of cum fly out from his dick landing all over his six pack and my hand “ugh ugh “ he lets out in ecstasy , “fuckkkkk” Luca lays back and breathes heavily as he lays covered in his cum , I wipe his cum that’s on my hand back on him , and I walk to the bathroom to grab him some tissues, I hand him the tissues “here u are Luca u look a bit messy “ I say laughing. Luca laughs and grabs a tissue”thanks mate and thanks for helping me relieve a little tension I’ll help u out one day if u need it” he said smiling I smile back at him and shake my head , “I’m getting tired so let’s call it a night eh “ I say as now my body and hand are extra worn out. I turn the light off and jump beside him in bed.
Helluva update. Can't wait to read the next part...

perphixwinx

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Amazing chapter omg I NEED THEM TO KISS MORE AND FINALLY ADMIT THEY ARE INTO EACH OTHER (but with some self-denial and exploring and some envy.. like Finn should get scared by whats happening and go get a girl and then Luca gets jealous and eventually kisses him or something like that)

Sparxx

Legendary Member
Media
Amazing chapter omg I NEED THEM TO KISS MORE AND FINALLY ADMIT THEY ARE INTO EACH OTHER (but with some self-denial and exploring and some envy.. like Finn should get scared by whats happening and go get a girl and then Luca gets jealous and eventually kisses him or something like that)
I took this as a true story based on Finn’s actual holiday. If that’s the case, asking for plot developments is pointless as it actually happened or it didn’t…

Let Finn tell his story guys

finn42502

Legendary Member
Media
I took this as a true story based on Finn’s actual holiday. If that’s the case, asking for plot developments is pointless as it actually happened or it didn’t…

Let Finn tell his story guys
Thankyou this is still a true story so I don’t want to just add stuff just for the sake of adding random stuff I still want to just share my experiences

finn42502

Legendary Member
Media
Part 15

Me and Luca begin to wake up my head hurts so much I feel very hungover, I can feel the affects of drugs and alcohol straight away from last night I don’t feel too good, “morning” Luca says as he rolls over trying to adjust his eyes to the light shining through the cracks in the blinds. “Morning” I sat back to him. “Last night was fucking mental” Luca says to me smirking , “Yh the music was so good and that portaloo experience was certainly something “ I say laughing . “Shit Yhh completely forgot about that I don’t remember tooo much I was so fucked” he says back to me. “Yh you hurt ur leg pretty bad does it still hurt” I ask, “shit Yhh it does” Luca says as he starts to prod his thigh in pain. “I hoped my massage helped a bit” I say with a slight giggle, “Yhh it did a bit I think, shit I forgot abt that part aswell” he says as he looks over to me,

“That’s not gonna be wierd between us now is it” I ask hesitantly. “Nah what are you talking abt that was just one bro helping another bro out it could never be awkward between us” Luca says to me as he places a hand on my shoulder, “so you helped me release a bit of tension so what man I don’t give a fuck” Luca says to me laughing, I laugh aswell “cool man” I say back to him , “what do u wanna to today” I ask, “I’m so hungover like really hungover let’s just chill today “ he says to me holding his head, “Yh I’m so down to just chill all day” I say back reassuringly. Luca starts to laugh and I look at him and he’s picking something off his abs I take a closer look at it looks like some dried up cum, “got some cleaning up to do” I say jokingly to him , “guess I missed a bit” he says as he picks it off his six pack.

Me and Luca jump in the shower one after the other and throw some trunks on then head to the pool, as we arrive their it’s once again empty “sweet got the place to our selves again” . Luca dives in to the pool and I follow. The pool instantly helps to cure my hangover, we splash around for a bit Untill we are tired and go to sunbathe for a bit. Luca is quite tanned already so he doesn’t need to tan as much as I do but he still stays anyway, “that girl was so fit yesterday “ Luca says to me, “which one you got with about 10 mate” I say back to him laughing , “Yh I don’t know what it is but when I’m drunk I’m just so horny” he says to me giggling, “Yh me too and when I’m hungover” I say to him still with my eyes closed trying to tan, “ur horny right now are u” Luca says laughing, “Yh quite horny that girl didn’t finish me off in the portaloo” I say to him, “shit Yh u didn’t get a mate to help u finish off when we got home aswell” he says to me bursting out with laughter . “Yh i wasn’t so lucky “ I say back . I then feel a hand on my thigh squeeze and instantly feel the sensation rub up my leg to my ballls , “ahhh don’t do that ur gonna set me off” I say to Luca “so what” he says back, “so I don’t really want a boner in public do I “ I say to him , Luca doesn’t say anything and I feel another squeeze further up my thigh and I feel my member Start to grow so I slap Luca’a hand aswel “luca stop” I say to him laughing. I look down and can see a bulge forming in my trunks, “looks like someone’s getting excited already” he says to me giggling to him self. “I cant help it mate” i say back to him as I put 2 hands over my bulge to cover it up , luca then cannon balls in to the pool completely soaking me with water “you little shit” I shout at him as I dive in to the pool trying to wrestle him , I grab his shoulders and try and dunk him under the water he goes under water and lifts me up and slams be back down in the water. At this point water has gotten in to my mouth and I cough. “You fucking idiot leave me alone” I say giggling but also I little annoyed, he was much more muscular than me so always got the upper hand , “I was only joking mate” he says to me as he swims over to me “I know but I’m hungover it’s not what I want right now” I say to him , “u just need to release some tension “ Luca says to me looking at me straight in the eyes “Yh I really do “ . Luca comes right next to me and puts his hand underwater on my thigh then releases it “mate ur getting me worked up for nothing I don’t need a boner at the pool “ I say as I swim to to the side to try and leave the pool but Luca drags me back in to the pool , “it’s not for nothing “ he says placing a hand back on my thigh and squeezing , I’m too tired at this point so I let his hand stay their, we don’t say anything to each other Luca then looks me in the eye and squeezes my thigh again making my member grow , I feel his hand slowly making its way up my inner thigh and in to the bottom of my trunks , I let out a soft whimper and Luca smiles , he takes his hand out the bottom of my thigh and squeezes my dick through the outside of my trunks, “looks like someone’s a bit turned on” he says as he smiles , I don’t reply but just keep stairing in to his eyes when his other hand goes under the water aswell and I feel him slowly undo the draw string to my trunks , he slowly takes them down a little so the head of my dick pops out he places one hand on the tip of my dick and starts to stroke it , I let out a soft moan as he does this and he smiles. He then pulls my trunks down ever further so they are just below my bum making my full member come out under water, he takes on hand and places it on my thigh and uses the other to slowly jerk me off , my dick is out full capacity now , it feels so good but I keep checking back to see if anyone walking in “no one’s commjmg mate we have the place to our selves “ he says to me , he then gets faster as he wants me off under water I don’t know what to do so I just stair at him while he jerks me off, we are both looking straight in to each others eyes, Luca has bright green eyes which I seem to get lost in to , i breathe heavier and let out a soft moan which makes him smile, I grab his muscular arm which is grabbing my thigh and I hold on to his bicep while his other hand continues to wank me off, I can feel the sensation around my body and then he grabs my balls with the other hand making me lift my head back and moan in ecstasy. I turn my eye sight back to his eyes and we stay locked in to each others eyes , our smiles have gone and we both are just getting lost in the other persons eyes , Luca’s hand get faster and faster and I can feel the pleasure mounting, I can feel my balls being grabbed which makes it too much , I can feel the cum about to release from me “I’m abt to cu- cum” I say the pleasure is too much , I feel the cum release from my dick , I have been taking over by the pleasure and my head falls on to Luca’s shoulder for support and I use my hands to hold on to his back as I hold on to him tightly he continues to jerk me off and I feel my cum squirting out of my dick spurt by spurt in to the water “ugh ugh ahhh “ I let out a few moans as I am holding on to Luca for dear life heavily breathing like I’ve just finished a 100m sprint. As the cum stops comming out of me I still remain holding on to Luca not saying a word but just taking in the moment. “You alright their mate” he says to me but i still don’t reply . As I try to catch my breathe I slowly let go of Luca and return back to his eye sight “fucking hell that was surely something I’ve been holding that in for a while” I say to him , Luca laughs “Yh I can tell “ . We both laugh as he releases my dick from his hand and I pull my trunks up . “What goes around comes around “ he says as he swims further away from me back to our sun bathing positions, Luca stands up on the side and goes on his phone “get dressed that girl messaged me from last night she wants to go out drinking with us tonight”……..

finn42502

Legendary Member
Media
Part 16 (this is a long one)

Night falls, and me and Luca get ready in to our evening gear, Luca has put on a black vest and some shorts, in the vest Luca’s biceps are very prominent. Luca has told me that one of the girls he got with at the full moon party has invited us both out to go for drinks with her and her friend.

“You excited for this double date finn?” Luca asks me, “double date? I thought it was just a few drinks with that girl u got with ?” I reply , Luca combs his hand through his blonde hair as he admires him self in the mirror, “well it’s just us 2 going out with 2 of them so it’s basically a double date init” Luca says back to me. “Ohh I get it sounds good to me” I reply as I throw on a t shirt.

We walk through the town and find the bar that the girl told us to meet them at, I have no clue what this girl even looks like, Luca got with so many girls that night that all their faces started to blend in to one for me, as we walk in the bar I’m not even sure who I am looking out for.

“Luca!” A girl from across the bar sitting at a table shouts, “there they are” Luca nudges me and walks over to the 2 girls. Ahhh I think to my self as I see the girl now remembering what she looked like, she was a very good looking girl with blonde hair and bright green eyes just like Luca with a very nice body on her, she is sitting next to a brunette girl who is absolutely stunning more beautiful than her, I pray in my mind that this is her mate I’m supposed to be going on a double date with. We walk over to them and we hug them both , “hey Luca, this is my friend Amy “ the girl says as she introduces Luca to her mate. “This is finn” . I hug them both , “I’m Mia and this is my mate amy” Mia says to me introducing her self. I start to smile as I realise these are the two girls we are going out with tonight and the brunette is supposedly the one I’m supposed to be trying to get with and she’s so fit exactly my type, brunette with blue eyes a very good looking face and a killer body. As me and Luca sit down with them I can’t stop stairing at amy she’s so beautiful, Luca puts an arm around mia and they begin chatting away. “So finn I’m guessing u met Mia at the full moon party” Amy says to me “sort of not really, I met the side of her head when she was getting with Luca” I say laughing. Amy bursts out laughing, “Yh that’s not the nicest ways off meeting someone for the first time” she says. “I really like ur style” Amy says to me as she combs her hair behind her ear smiling at me. “Thanks man, u look really good tonight ur self” i say , she smiles at me her teeth are perfectly straight and white, fuck me this girl could be a model I think to my self. She looks like an identical copy of Maddison beer.

The waiter comes to our table and asks if we want anything to drink, before anyone can say anything Luca asks “can I have 8 shots of tequila and 4 Long Island ice tea’s please” , the girls smile at Luca as he puts in an order for everyone. The drinks arrive and we all cheers our first tequila shot and down it , Amy coughs after her shot in distgust “gosh I hate doing shots” she says as she wipes her mouth . “Yh me too” I say back to her. As we continue drinking dojng shot after shot and cocktail after cocktail I get really invested in to conversation with Amy and it looks like Mia and Luca seem to be doing the same. I think I’m really falling for this girl and I’ve only just met her, she’s so funny and she seems so sweet and genuine are conversations are just flowing one after the other their was never an awkward moment or even a time when we didn’t have something to talk about she was perfect in every way. At this point I start feeling the affects of the alcohol so I go to take a piss and Luca decided to join, we go to the urinal and Luca stands next to me, he nudges me as he gets his dick out to piss “I think Amy really like you know, Mia told me Amy was checking u out at the full moon party but she was too nervous to come and speak to u” Luca says as he holds his soft dick in his hand . My eyes light up and I cant stop smiling I get my dick out and begin to piss, “reslly she said that ? That’s great I reslly like her too “ I say back to Luca “Yh I really like Mia aswwll let’s just hope they are up to do something fun tonight eh” he says to me nudging me and winking at me. Luca’s dick is about 5.5 inches soft and I can see it flopping at abt next to me, “u like what u see “ he says to me jokingly. “Fuck off “ I reply, I then see Luca checking mine out “stop looking “ I say to him as I tuck it back in to my boxers “u looked at mjne so was just getting a peak at yours” he says laughing as he also tucks it away and does up his belt.

Me and Luca walk bakc to the table to join the girls and they have ordered another round of shots, we all cheers “too a night of anything goes” Luca says as he downs the shot slamming it back down on the table. The girls smile at each other then Amy looks back at me and places her hand on mine “should we go and find a place we can dance” she says to me, my eye widen in excitement “Yh id love to should we ask Mia and Lu-“ I turn to look at them and Luca is heavily making out with Mia right next to us, “I think we should leave these two love birds to it” I say to Mia and we begin to leave the place, I give Luca a fist bump to let him know I’m going off with Amy and he fist bumps me back while still putting his tongue down mias throat. Mia walks infront and she takes my hand as we leave the bar.

We walk holding hands for a bit sharing more jokes and stories about our lives, I think to my self how much I am beginning to like this girl, we find a bar/club typa of place and walk in it’s pretty crowded so I grab Mia and i a beer from the bar and we go and dance in the middle of the crowd, the song ‘all my friends are wasted’ comes on and Mia sings her heart out to all the lyrics as she holds one hand on the beer and the other on my hand, I look in to her eyes and she’s so fit something comes over me and I lean in to kiss her and she is caught off gaurd by it but then she kisses me back we give each other a few kisses on the lips then she wraps her arms around me fully makikg out with me, our lips intertwine as I put my tongue on to her mouth , I take my hand and place it on her bum pulling her in even closer to me . This turns me on so much I begin to start getting hard , Mia pushes her body even closer to mine and my boner is pitching a full tent in my shorts as I squish it on to her body, Mia can definitely feel it it as she takes her hand from my back and slowly makes her way down to my bulge where she gives it a small squeeze and smiles. I smile back at her and kiss her even harder I’m so turned on right now.

We grab a few more drinks from the bar and we dance all through the night continuously kissing each other at any time we get, I don’t want to ever let go off her body she is the fittest girl I have ever been with. As we kiss her hand lay on my shoulders and she plays with my hair , she releases from the kiss, “should we go to the beach” she asks, I smile at her kiss her then nod in acceptance, she grabs my hand and leads me out of the bar.

As we arrive on the beach it’s pitch black and empty u can hear the waves crashing in to the shore as we walk along it, Mia releases her grip from my hand and takes her top off revealing her bra and the most perfect size boobs you have ever seen, I smile when I see them and she smiles back at me, as she takes her shorts off so she is now just in a bikini. She leans in to kiss me and as she’s kissing me she puts her hand on the bottom off my t shirt and pulls it over my head revealing my abs, she takes her hands and slowly trails it down my chest as she brushes her finger across my six pack slowly untill she finds her way too my shorts un starts to unbotton them making them fall to my ankles. I stand thejr just in my boxers as she grabs my hand and runs in to the ocean, I run behind her trying not to lose my grip on her hand and we swim in to the sea, as we make it in to the sea I grab her body and pull it closer to me never wanting to let her go, we begin to kiss and make out again and her hand slowly makes it down to my boxers grabbing my hard member , this girl is so fit I have been Rock hard since the bar, I take my hand and try to take off her underwear but she slaps my hand away, she pulls away from the kiss “I don’t have sex with anyone on the first date “ she says to me smiling “but I’m sure we can find something else to do “ she says as she grabs my dick “I’m down for anything u want to do at ur own pace” I say to her planting a kiss on her lips. She smiles back at me and puts her hand on the waist band off my under pulling them slowly down making my dick come out, she smiles and slowly start to jerk me off , I let out a shiver in pleasure, and that’s when her head starts to go lower “oh my god” I think to my self , she then places her lips around the tip of my dick and goes down , “ugggh” I say letting out a soft moan as she wraps her lips around my manhood. She uses her other hand to wank me off while her mouth continues to go up and down, it feels so good it feels like the best head I have ever got in my whole life, the pleasure is so much , it makes my toes curl in the sand. I place my hand on her head slowly going with the motion as her head bops up and down. She grabs my balls and squeezes them tightly “oh my god” I let out as sucks even harder, I can feel the pleasure mounting up bit by bit “I’m cumming” I say to let her know to move her head but she carries on sucking , I feel the cum squirt from my dick and I hear gulp after gulp comming from her as she swallows all of it, “ahhh ugh ugh ahh “ I moan and moan as I cum breathing heavily, “that was so good” I say to her and she releases her lips from around my dick and looks at me and smiles “I’m glad you liked it” she says. I pull up my boxers so my dick is cover up again, “like it ? I loved that so much, you make me feel stuff I haven’t felt ever” I say to her planting a kiss on her lip, “I really like u aswell finn” she says to me smiling.

We make out in the ocean for a good half an hour not wanting to leave each other.

After our make out session we begin to get tired so We slowly walk back to the shore and put our clothes back on our wet bodies , “I really enjoyed tonight finn I hope we can see each other again soon,”

I smile when I hear Amy say this “me too I really like you Amy, take my number and we can meet up soon”, Amy takes my number and we both set off in separate ways as my hostel is the other way, I smile the whole way home punching the air as I feel like I really am in love with this girl.

As I walk back down the hall of my hostel taking the key out to me and Luca’s room I realise he probably brought Mia back and they could be having sex with now, I go to unlock the door when it swings open and Mia coems out holding on to a few pieces of her clothes “oh hi finn “ she says as she comes out of our room smiling “ummm hi “ I say to her as she walks down the corridor. I push the door open and Luca is standing their in his boxers witha visible hard on, as I walk in the door I say “shit sorry lol didn’t mean to walk in on u “ as I look Luca up and down, Luca covers his tent pitching boner with his hands “nah it’s all good man just gave me a surprise that’s all “ he says as he uncovers his bulge in his white Calvin’s “how was ur night with Amy “ he says to me smiling “bro it was soo good I like her so much we hit it off so much” I say not being able to stop smiling, “I’m glad to hear that bro same with me and Mia we really hit it off aswel, did you get lucky with Amy?” He replies “she gave me head in the ocean which was super horny but she didn’t let me fuck her but I’m sure their will be a next time” I say to Luca , “exactly the same with me bro, she gave me head and wanked me off for a bit and I ate her out but she didn’t wanna have sex with me til i knew her better, bummer eh “ he says to me “Yh what can can u do I suppose still such a good night, looks like u still excited” I say back to him pointing at his boner in his pants, Luca looks down at his bulge and pulls his boxers down “oh u mean this” he says laughing doing a helicopter with his dick, I burst out laughing then he pulls his boxers back up and jumps in the bed. I follow suit and remove my shirt and shorts and jump in to bed in my boxers.

As we lay in the bed Luca says “when she gave you head did you cum” , “yh i did all in her mouth and she swallowed all of it” I replied giggling to Luca, “that’s so hot” he says back to me Yh it was such a turn on did you cum in Mia’s mouth “ I ask , “nah I didn’t even cum once I think I was too drunk when we did it which is a shame cos I’m sobering up now but she wanted to go back and meet Amy “ he says back to me as he puts his a hand in his boxers “I’m still so horny “ “Yh me too man I can stop thinking abt Amy “ I say to Luca , luca takes his hand out his boxers and places it on my abs and punches them “owww” I say “what was that for “ , “idk “ he replies and I pinch his abs aswell and I leave my hand resting on his six pack “I shoulda came in mias mouth I was just way too drunk I think “ he says to me again “Yh u should of it’s such a good feeling” I say with my hand still resting on his six pack , I start to feel very horny again as I get flash backs to Amy , I use my finger and start trailing it accross his abs going in and out of each abb , his body feels like it was carved out of stone “that feels nice” Luca says to me quietly so I continue to rub my finger along his Abs making my way down to his belly button where I put a finger underneath his waist band of his boxers, I hear a slight heavy breathe come out of his mouth , I retreat my finger from his waist band and start running it along the top of his underwear making patterns in the cloth of the boxers, til I’m met with a thick bulge I take my finger away then Luca places his hand on mine and drags it to his bulge and places it on his member so I squeeze it makikg him moan, I start to rub it up and down as I feel it rising and rising Untill he is fully erect, it feels like he can barely fit in his boxers so I use my hand to lift up the wasit band of his Calvin’s and slowly peel it down where I see his dick pop out, at This point I was still lying down so I get my self up so I’m sitting up and I drag his boxers down to his knee caps, Luca lifts up his bum allowing me to do so , I place my hand around his cock and begin to wank him off going slowly up and down, dragging his un cut skin over his tip and then back down revealing his head of his dick I hear him moan a little and he holds on to my other arm for support as I carry on to jerk his dick up and down, Luca then takes his hand off my arm and he finds his way down to my boxers, I’m still soft at this point , he lifts up the waist band of my boxers and grabs my dick makikg it grow , he jerks my soft dick Untill it’s at a semi and then carries on, I’m still jerking him off so I lay down closer to him so he doesn’t have to reach too but then he sits up so I release my hand from his dick, the room falls silent and he gets up and drags my boxers down my legs and throws them on the floor, he then grabs his own boxers and throws them off, we are both now fully naked , he lies next to me and grabs my dick and I grab his and we both begin to jerk each others dick simultaneously going up and down “ugh uh ugh “ Luca let’s out, and I let out another moan to let him know I’m enjoying this. He then sits up straight and grabs my balls while he jerks off my dick, I releas my hand from his dick as it’s now in an uncomfortable position but I see his head getting closer to my dick but he retreats it and instead he climbs over my legs and stands on his knees so his dick is over my dick. I sit up so my back is against the headboard of the bed and Luca is kneeling inbetween my thighs I grab his dick again and his balks and begin to quickly wank him off goijg up and down, “im gonna cum soon” he says out of breathe “wait for me “ I ask , as he picks up the pace on my dick “ugh ugh ahh” “I’m gonna cum aswell “ I say and we both jerk the other person off even faster “mate I’m cumming “ “me too bro “ the pleasure is so good I feel the cum leave my body squirting all over my chest and Luca’s hand “ugh ugh “ Iuca let’s put a loud grunt as the cum squirts out off his dick covering my chin and chest in his spunk , squirt after squirt flies out from my dick and Luca’s dick covering my abs and chest in our cum , I breathe heavily and so does Luca both of us out of breathe as we release the other persons cock from our hands , Luca stays kneeling over me and laughs at me as I’m absolutely covered in cum from the neck down “think I got a bit wet” I say giggling , Luca climbs off the bed and grabs some tissues from the bathroom but instead of handing me one he wipes the cum off my abs then takes the tissue up my dick cleaning it dry “thanks for the help “ I say laughing. Luca comes back in to bed and we are both still so out breathe laying their naked , I feel very comforted around Luca right now so I rest my head on his shoulder and place my hand on his abs and we both slowly drift off to sleep.

perphixwinx

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Part 16 (this is a long one)

Night falls, and me and Luca get ready in to our evening gear, Luca has put on a black vest and some shorts, in the vest Luca’s biceps are very prominent. Luca has told me that one of the girls he got with at the full moon party has invited us both out to go for drinks with her and her friend.

“You excited for this double date finn?” Luca asks me, “double date? I thought it was just a few drinks with that girl u got with ?” I reply , Luca combs his hand through his blonde hair as he admires him self in the mirror, “well it’s just us 2 going out with 2 of them so it’s basically a double date init” Luca says back to me. “Ohh I get it sounds good to me” I reply as I throw on a t shirt.

We walk through the town and find the bar that the girl told us to meet them at, I have no clue what this girl even looks like, Luca got with so many girls that night that all their faces started to blend in to one for me, as we walk in the bar I’m not even sure who I am looking out for.

“Luca!” A girl from across the bar sitting at a table shouts, “there they are” Luca nudges me and walks over to the 2 girls. Ahhh I think to my self as I see the girl now remembering what she looked like, she was a very good looking girl with blonde hair and bright green eyes just like Luca with a very nice body on her, she is sitting next to a brunette girl who is absolutely stunning more beautiful than her, I pray in my mind that this is her mate I’m supposed to be going on a double date with. We walk over to them and we hug them both , “hey Luca, this is my friend Amy “ the girl says as she introduces Luca to her mate. “This is finn” . I hug them both , “I’m Mia and this is my mate amy” Mia says to me introducing her self. I start to smile as I realise these are the two girls we are going out with tonight and the brunette is supposedly the one I’m supposed to be trying to get with and she’s so fit exactly my type, brunette with blue eyes a very good looking face and a killer body. As me and Luca sit down with them I can’t stop stairing at amy she’s so beautiful, Luca puts an arm around mia and they begin chatting away. “So finn I’m guessing u met Mia at the full moon party” Amy says to me “sort of not really, I met the side of her head when she was getting with Luca” I say laughing. Amy bursts out laughing, “Yh that’s not the nicest ways off meeting someone for the first time” she says. “I really like ur style” Amy says to me as she combs her hair behind her ear smiling at me. “Thanks man, u look really good tonight ur self” i say , she smiles at me her teeth are perfectly straight and white, fuck me this girl could be a model I think to my self. She looks like an identical copy of Maddison beer.

The waiter comes to our table and asks if we want anything to drink, before anyone can say anything Luca asks “can I have 8 shots of tequila and 4 Long Island ice tea’s please” , the girls smile at Luca as he puts in an order for everyone. The drinks arrive and we all cheers our first tequila shot and down it , Amy coughs after her shot in distgust “gosh I hate doing shots” she says as she wipes her mouth . “Yh me too” I say back to her. As we continue drinking dojng shot after shot and cocktail after cocktail I get really invested in to conversation with Amy and it looks like Mia and Luca seem to be doing the same. I think I’m really falling for this girl and I’ve only just met her, she’s so funny and she seems so sweet and genuine are conversations are just flowing one after the other their was never an awkward moment or even a time when we didn’t have something to talk about she was perfect in every way. At this point I start feeling the affects of the alcohol so I go to take a piss and Luca decided to join, we go to the urinal and Luca stands next to me, he nudges me as he gets his dick out to piss “I think Amy really like you know, Mia told me Amy was checking u out at the full moon party but she was too nervous to come and speak to u” Luca says as he holds his soft dick in his hand . My eyes light up and I cant stop smiling I get my dick out and begin to piss, “reslly she said that ? That’s great I reslly like her too “ I say back to Luca “Yh I really like Mia aswwll let’s just hope they are up to do something fun tonight eh” he says to me nudging me and winking at me. Luca’s dick is about 5.5 inches soft and I can see it flopping at abt next to me, “u like what u see “ he says to me jokingly. “Fuck off “ I reply, I then see Luca checking mine out “stop looking “ I say to him as I tuck it back in to my boxers “u looked at mjne so was just getting a peak at yours” he says laughing as he also tucks it away and does up his belt.

Me and Luca walk bakc to the table to join the girls and they have ordered another round of shots, we all cheers “too a night of anything goes” Luca says as he downs the shot slamming it back down on the table. The girls smile at each other then Amy looks back at me and places her hand on mine “should we go and find a place we can dance” she says to me, my eye widen in excitement “Yh id love to should we ask Mia and Lu-“ I turn to look at them and Luca is heavily making out with Mia right next to us, “I think we should leave these two love birds to it” I say to Mia and we begin to leave the place, I give Luca a fist bump to let him know I’m going off with Amy and he fist bumps me back while still putting his tongue down mias throat. Mia walks infront and she takes my hand as we leave the bar.

We walk holding hands for a bit sharing more jokes and stories about our lives, I think to my self how much I am beginning to like this girl, we find a bar/club typa of place and walk in it’s pretty crowded so I grab Mia and i a beer from the bar and we go and dance in the middle of the crowd, the song ‘all my friends are wasted’ comes on and Mia sings her heart out to all the lyrics as she holds one hand on the beer and the other on my hand, I look in to her eyes and she’s so fit something comes over me and I lean in to kiss her and she is caught off gaurd by it but then she kisses me back we give each other a few kisses on the lips then she wraps her arms around me fully makikg out with me, our lips intertwine as I put my tongue on to her mouth , I take my hand and place it on her bum pulling her in even closer to me . This turns me on so much I begin to start getting hard , Mia pushes her body even closer to mine and my boner is pitching a full tent in my shorts as I squish it on to her body, Mia can definitely feel it it as she takes her hand from my back and slowly makes her way down to my bulge where she gives it a small squeeze and smiles. I smile back at her and kiss her even harder I’m so turned on right now.

We grab a few more drinks from the bar and we dance all through the night continuously kissing each other at any time we get, I don’t want to ever let go off her body she is the fittest girl I have ever been with. As we kiss her hand lay on my shoulders and she plays with my hair , she releases from the kiss, “should we go to the beach” she asks, I smile at her kiss her then nod in acceptance, she grabs my hand and leads me out of the bar.

As we arrive on the beach it’s pitch black and empty u can hear the waves crashing in to the shore as we walk along it, Mia releases her grip from my hand and takes her top off revealing her bra and the most perfect size boobs you have ever seen, I smile when I see them and she smiles back at me, as she takes her shorts off so she is now just in a bikini. She leans in to kiss me and as she’s kissing me she puts her hand on the bottom off my t shirt and pulls it over my head revealing my abs, she takes her hands and slowly trails it down my chest as she brushes her finger across my six pack slowly untill she finds her way too my shorts un starts to unbotton them making them fall to my ankles. I stand thejr just in my boxers as she grabs my hand and runs in to the ocean, I run behind her trying not to lose my grip on her hand and we swim in to the sea, as we make it in to the sea I grab her body and pull it closer to me never wanting to let her go, we begin to kiss and make out again and her hand slowly makes it down to my boxers grabbing my hard member , this girl is so fit I have been Rock hard since the bar, I take my hand and try to take off her underwear but she slaps my hand away, she pulls away from the kiss “I don’t have sex with anyone on the first date “ she says to me smiling “but I’m sure we can find something else to do “ she says as she grabs my dick “I’m down for anything u want to do at ur own pace” I say to her planting a kiss on her lips. She smiles back at me and puts her hand on the waist band off my under pulling them slowly down making my dick come out, she smiles and slowly start to jerk me off , I let out a shiver in pleasure, and that’s when her head starts to go lower “oh my god” I think to my self , she then places her lips around the tip of my dick and goes down , “ugggh” I say letting out a soft moan as she wraps her lips around my manhood. She uses her other hand to wank me off while her mouth continues to go up and down, it feels so good it feels like the best head I have ever got in my whole life, the pleasure is so much , it makes my toes curl in the sand. I place my hand on her head slowly going with the motion as her head bops up and down. She grabs my balls and squeezes them tightly “oh my god” I let out as sucks even harder, I can feel the pleasure mounting up bit by bit “I’m cumming” I say to let her know to move her head but she carries on sucking , I feel the cum squirt from my dick and I hear gulp after gulp comming from her as she swallows all of it, “ahhh ugh ugh ahh “ I moan and moan as I cum breathing heavily, “that was so good” I say to her and she releases her lips from around my dick and looks at me and smiles “I’m glad you liked it” she says. I pull up my boxers so my dick is cover up again, “like it ? I loved that so much, you make me feel stuff I haven’t felt ever” I say to her planting a kiss on her lip, “I really like u aswell finn” she says to me smiling.

We make out in the ocean for a good half an hour not wanting to leave each other.

After our make out session we begin to get tired so We slowly walk back to the shore and put our clothes back on our wet bodies , “I really enjoyed tonight finn I hope we can see each other again soon,”

I smile when I hear Amy say this “me too I really like you Amy, take my number and we can meet up soon”, Amy takes my number and we both set off in separate ways as my hostel is the other way, I smile the whole way home punching the air as I feel like I really am in love with this girl.

As I walk back down the hall of my hostel taking the key out to me and Luca’s room I realise he probably brought Mia back and they could be having sex with now, I go to unlock the door when it swings open and Mia coems out holding on to a few pieces of her clothes “oh hi finn “ she says as she comes out of our room smiling “ummm hi “ I say to her as she walks down the corridor. I push the door open and Luca is standing their in his boxers witha visible hard on, as I walk in the door I say “shit sorry lol didn’t mean to walk in on u “ as I look Luca up and down, Luca covers his tent pitching boner with his hands “nah it’s all good man just gave me a surprise that’s all “ he says as he uncovers his bulge in his white Calvin’s “how was ur night with Amy “ he says to me smiling “bro it was soo good I like her so much we hit it off so much” I say not being able to stop smiling, “I’m glad to hear that bro same with me and Mia we really hit it off aswel, did you get lucky with Amy?” He replies “she gave me head in the ocean which was super horny but she didn’t let me fuck her but I’m sure their will be a next time” I say to Luca , “exactly the same with me bro, she gave me head and wanked me off for a bit and I ate her out but she didn’t wanna have sex with me til i knew her better, bummer eh “ he says to me “Yh what can can u do I suppose still such a good night, looks like u still excited” I say back to him pointing at his boner in his pants, Luca looks down at his bulge and pulls his boxers down “oh u mean this” he says laughing doing a helicopter with his dick, I burst out laughing then he pulls his boxers back up and jumps in the bed. I follow suit and remove my shirt and shorts and jump in to bed in my boxers.

As we lay in the bed Luca says “when she gave you head did you cum” , “yh i did all in her mouth and she swallowed all of it” I replied giggling to Luca, “that’s so hot” he says back to me Yh it was such a turn on did you cum in Mia’s mouth “ I ask , “nah I didn’t even cum once I think I was too drunk when we did it which is a shame cos I’m sobering up now but she wanted to go back and meet Amy “ he says back to me as he puts his a hand in his boxers “I’m still so horny “ “Yh me too man I can stop thinking abt Amy “ I say to Luca , luca takes his hand out his boxers and places it on my abs and punches them “owww” I say “what was that for “ , “idk “ he replies and I pinch his abs aswell and I leave my hand resting on his six pack “I shoulda came in mias mouth I was just way too drunk I think “ he says to me again “Yh u should of it’s such a good feeling” I say with my hand still resting on his six pack , I start to feel very horny again as I get flash backs to Amy , I use my finger and start trailing it accross his abs going in and out of each abb , his body feels like it was carved out of stone “that feels nice” Luca says to me quietly so I continue to rub my finger along his Abs making my way down to his belly button where I put a finger underneath his waist band of his boxers, I hear a slight heavy breathe come out of his mouth , I retreat my finger from his waist band and start running it along the top of his underwear making patterns in the cloth of the boxers, til I’m met with a thick bulge I take my finger away then Luca places his hand on mine and drags it to his bulge and places it on his member so I squeeze it makikg him moan, I start to rub it up and down as I feel it rising and rising Untill he is fully erect, it feels like he can barely fit in his boxers so I use my hand to lift up the wasit band of his Calvin’s and slowly peel it down where I see his dick pop out, at This point I was still lying down so I get my self up so I’m sitting up and I drag his boxers down to his knee caps, Luca lifts up his bum allowing me to do so , I place my hand around his cock and begin to wank him off going slowly up and down, dragging his un cut skin over his tip and then back down revealing his head of his dick I hear him moan a little and he holds on to my other arm for support as I carry on to jerk his dick up and down, Luca then takes his hand off my arm and he finds his way down to my boxers, I’m still soft at this point , he lifts up the waist band of my boxers and grabs my dick makikg it grow , he jerks my soft dick Untill it’s at a semi and then carries on, I’m still jerking him off so I lay down closer to him so he doesn’t have to reach too but then he sits up so I release my hand from his dick, the room falls silent and he gets up and drags my boxers down my legs and throws them on the floor, he then grabs his own boxers and throws them off, we are both now fully naked , he lies next to me and grabs my dick and I grab his and we both begin to jerk each others dick simultaneously going up and down “ugh uh ugh “ Luca let’s out, and I let out another moan to let him know I’m enjoying this. He then sits up straight and grabs my balls while he jerks off my dick, I releas my hand from his dick as it’s now in an uncomfortable position but I see his head getting closer to my dick but he retreats it and instead he climbs over my legs and stands on his knees so his dick is over my dick. I sit up so my back is against the headboard of the bed and Luca is kneeling inbetween my thighs I grab his dick again and his balks and begin to quickly wank him off goijg up and down, “im gonna cum soon” he says out of breathe “wait for me “ I ask , as he picks up the pace on my dick “ugh ugh ahh” “I’m gonna cum aswell “ I say and we both jerk the other person off even faster “mate I’m cumming “ “me too bro “ the pleasure is so good I feel the cum leave my body squirting all over my chest and Luca’s hand “ugh ugh “ Iuca let’s put a loud grunt as the cum squirts out off his dick covering my chin and chest in his spunk , squirt after squirt flies out from my dick and Luca’s dick covering my abs and chest in our cum , I breathe heavily and so does Luca both of us out of breathe as we release the other persons cock from our hands , Luca stays kneeling over me and laughs at me as I’m absolutely covered in cum from the neck down “think I got a bit wet” I say giggling , Luca climbs off the bed and grabs some tissues from the bathroom but instead of handing me one he wipes the cum off my abs then takes the tissue up my dick cleaning it dry “thanks for the help “ I say laughing. Luca comes back in to bed and we are both still so out breathe laying their naked , I feel very comforted around Luca right now so I rest my head on his shoulder and place my hand on his abs and we both slowly drift off to sleep.
Ecstatic!!!