anyone know when the second part comes out

Part 14

A few days later.

It’s the day of the full moon party and me and Luca woke up bright and early in excitement, we haven’t been to a proper big rave in ages and we absolutely love it, the music, the people just everything makes it such a good time. We start to drink early on from about 4pm ish so we are very fucked before we even enter the massive party, that way we don’t have to buy a lot of drinks in tbeir which are supposed to be quite expensive.

We get our evening attire on, Luca is wearing a button up shirt which he has obviously left unbuttoned so all the ladies check out his body and some cargo shorts with some air maxs on feet, I have also gone for a unbottoned shirt so I can try and get lucky with any ladies.

As we enter the rave theirs thousands of people, the music is so loud, this is the place to be right now. As we enter me and Luca smile at each other in excitement, even though we are already very drunk we grab another drink as soon as we enter. We then go in the middle of the crowd and vibe to the music for a while, me and Luca managed to score some coke the night before to get us more in the mood for raving all night and when I say coke I’m not talking about the drink. Luca gives me a bump then does a bump, he removes his shirt as it’s boiling “take ur shirt off” he says to me “the ladies will love it” he winks at me and smiles as I removed my shirt and wrap it around my side bag.

As we carry on dancing through the night I notice multiple girls checking out Luca and whispering in their friends ear about how good looking he is. At this point I am very used to all the attention Luca gets it’s nothing new to me I just laugh as it’s ridiculous how much attention he gets from the ladies, a girl comes up to the both of us “where r u guys from” , “east london” I reply, “no way I love boys from london they are always the fittest” she says very confidently, me and Luca smile at each other and carry on dancing, Luca doesn’t say anything obviously drunk and drugged up out his mind he is just trying to get lost in the music at this point. The girl walks up closer to him “I think your probably the fittest boy I’ve ever seen in my life” she says to him smiling, Luca winks at her “cheers darling, ur not so bad ur self” he says smiling back at her, before he can even finish his sentence the girl grabs his face and starts to get off with him , they start to get off for atleast 3 minutes with solid heavy petting before Luca breaks it off as he sees me dancing next to them not really knowing what to do at this point. “Your very good looking but I’m just Tryna enjoy the music with my mate here” Luca says to the girl as he puts his arm on my shoulder and smiles at me, “whatever” the girls says as she walks off, me and Luca burst out laughing, “fuck me she has a bit of an attitude, she was a rubbish kisser anyway, ur way better” he says back to me joking, I laugh and give him a playful push giggling. As the night continues and the clock strikes 12 we carry on getting more drinks in and try to get as obliterated as possible as this party goes on til abt 6am so we need to try and stay fucked for as long as possible, as we continue to dance to the drum and bass multiple girls one by one come up to Luca and try shoot their shot, atleast 5 girls have come up to him in the space of an hour, finally one girl comes up to me and starts to dance with me, Luca nudges me “go on son, get with her she’s so fit” , I smile back at Luca and go for it I lean and and we start to heavily make out , tongues intertwining and everything I look to my left and Luca is also makikg out with another girl. As we neck on with our girls and do some more drugs , the girls we was with go back to their mates , and then another girl comes up to Luca which at this point has started to get very annoying for the both of us. I understand he is a very good looking boy but can we not just dance with out a girl trying to get with him, “do you wanna go to some coke in one of the portaloos” this random but very attractive girl says to Luca “sure why not “ he says back to her , he looks back at me then back to the girl “but only if my mate can come otherwise I won’t go “ the girl looks at me and smiles in acceptance of the request “of course he can “ she says back to me smiling. Luca hands me a cigarette and we light it up , we smoke our cigarette as we follow this girl to the portaloo, before we enter the porta loo we Chuck our cig on the floor and the 3 of us cram in to this very tight toilet , she racks up a line for us each to do and we snort it off her phone , “cheers for that” I say to to the girl “no problem” she says as she looks us up and down strairing at our abs , “has anyone ever told u boys u are very good looking “ she says smiling “Yh we may have got it once or twice” luca replies smiling , “should we do something crazy “ the girl says to us still all crammed in to this portaloo , me and luca look at Each other with a look of confusion “what did u have in mind” I say to the girl , but before I can say anything more the girl slowly goes down on to her knees, me and luca’s eyes widen in shock , “ummm what are you doing” I say to the girl, but she doesn’t reply suddenly she grabs both of our dicks from outside our shorts and starts to rub them , “what are you do-“ I go to to ask the girl but Luca stops me “shhh just go with it finn” luca whispers to me smiling. So I go with it and the girl starts to unbotton luca’s shorts , she pulls his shorts down revealing his boxers then she turns to me and unbottons my shorts so they are now by my ankles, at this point we are both shirtless and have our shorts by our ankles with only our boxers on as she begins to rub both of our bulges and I can already see Luca’s member starts to grow so she pulls his waist band down and a 7inch semi hard dick flops out and she smiles “woah “ she says as she grabs it with both hands and begins to slowly jerk it off, she then turns to me and pulls mine down and my 6 inch semi hard dick also pops out “london boys are big” she says as she licks her lips then lunges on to my dick taking it in , I let out a soft moan , “fucking hell “ I say in pleasure, she goes up and down on my dick with her mouth makikg it fully erect Untill Luca stops her and grabs her face and shoves it in to his dick so her mouth is fully around it “sorry bro I was getting restless “ he says as she sucks him off makikg it fully hard, he moans as she does it and she goes back and forth goijg from dick to dick sucking and sucking it feels so good. This carries on for 5 minutes and she gets even sloppier and sloppier makikg our dicks like a little water slide. Untill she hears a scream from outside, she lets go from both of our dicks and quickly stands up , “shit sorry that sounded like my friend” she say as she wipes her mouth , “don’t go anywhere “ she says. She flings the door open and walks out m but i quickly close it and lock it so no one sees us naked . Me and Luca stand there with both of our dicks fully erect and out “these girls are just a different breed when they’re on holiday “ Luca says to me laughing. We wait for atleast 5 minutes not knowing what to do and our dicks begin to go slowly down, “fuck this I can’t be bothered to wait” Luca says as he pulls up his boxers and shorts , “neither” I reply as I do the same and we both get our pants and shorts back up and walk out.

At this point we realised the girl is not comming back. So we both go and decide to enjoy the night for the real reason we Came here , the music.

We dance til abt 4am Untill the drugs and alcohol start to wear off and we begin to get tired so we call it a night and head to back to our room. As we arrive at the hostel the gates are closed as we see a sign saying gates shut at 2am. “Fuck what are we gonna do we’re trapped out here” I say to Luca worried “fuck that I’m not sleeping on the pavement when we have a bed rigjt their let’s climb over” Luca says as he begins to scale the fence. I follow suit and climb over the fence landing on my feet but as Luca climbs over his foot slips and he comes crashing down to the floor “fuck that hurt” he says rubbing his thigh “u alright bro” I say to Luca laughing at his fall “Yh I’m good dickhead just fucked my leg up a bit. As we return to our room Luca limps in with his leg still really hurting. We enter the room and Luca takes his shorts down revealing a massive graze and bruise all up his outter thigh “fuck “ he says , “shit that looks painful” I say back to him . Luca removes his shirt and shorts so he is just in his boxers and goes and lies on the bed “it Acc really hurts Can u please give my leg a massage to try release the pain” he says to me , “ur joking right ? It can’t be that bad stop being a Pussy “ I say to him laughing “please man it really hurts and I’m so tired “ he says to me . “Gosh fine okay lie down “ I say to him reluctantly. As Luca Lays on the bed in his boxers I begin to massage his outter thigh rubbing his muscular leg up and down to release the tension I squeeze his thigh and then rub towards his inner thigh and squeeze Luca’s leg retreats a bit then goes back he obviously felt some tension in balls when I squeezed his thigh, I carry on massaging and then I get closer to the bottom part of his boxers or the top of his inner thigh and squeeze “ooo don’t rub their” but ignore him and squeeze his Thigh again and laugh “don’t rub their or that will happen” he says to me as he point to the bulge forming in his boxers “is this makikg u hard” I say to Luca laughing “well obviously if u rub my inner thigh I’m going to feel a little something arnt I “ he says to me defensively , “sure buddy “ I say to him sarcastically as I rub towards his boxers and I can see his bulge get bigger Untill he has a full tent pitching “shit sorry I cant help it “ he says to me “beside that girl gave us head earlier and didn’t even finish us off so now I have all this tension down their” , “I can relieve that tension, joking !” I say to Luca laughing, Luca doesn’t say anything as I continue to massage his leg from the pain with his boner in his boxers still on display “you can if u want” he say to me quietly “I can what ?” I reply, “u know relieve my tension” he says back , “what do u mean I say “ , “never mind I’m not gonna spell it out for you “ I knew what he meant but I couldn’t tell if he was being serious, I was quite coked up and drunk at this point so I slowly worked my way up his thigh squeezing as I go along Untill I arrive at his boxers, I slowly put a hand on his boner to see what he would do and he lets out a soft breathe and closes his eyes, I start to grab it from outside his boxers and he lets out another louder breathe in pleasure. I rub it harder and he still remains laying their with his eyes closed not saying anything so I slowly peel the waist band from his boxers down and his dick pops out, I grab it and begin to tug on it , it’s so big it’s fully erect at 8 inches and I slowly start to wank him off , I see his hands grip on to the bed sheets beside him as I jerk him off he breathes heavier and heavier, “this feels so good finn” he says to me but I don’t know what to reply, so I carry on jerking him off and I use my other hand to grab his balls and squeeze them , he lets out a soft moan “Uhhh ugh “ he mermers , I go faster and faster and Luca’s hand grabs my thigh and squeezes it to hold on I start to pick up the pace Untill Luca is moaning and breathing really heavily, Luca opens his eyes and widens them “shit mate I’m about to cum” he says and i wank him off faster “fuckkkk I’m ugh cumming” he says as him bum lifts off the bed and 5 squirts of cum fly out from his dick landing all over his six pack and my hand “ugh ugh “ he lets out in ecstasy , “fuckkkkk” Luca lays back and breathes heavily as he lays covered in his cum , I wipe his cum that’s on my hand back on him , and I walk to the bathroom to grab him some tissues, I hand him the tissues “here u are Luca u look a bit messy “ I say laughing. Luca laughs and grabs a tissue”thanks mate and thanks for helping me relieve a little tension I’ll help u out one day if u need it” he said smiling I smile back at him and shake my head , “I’m getting tired so let’s call it a night eh “ I say as now my body and hand are extra worn out. I turn the light off and jump beside him in bed.

Part 14

A few days later.

It’s the day of the full moon party and me and Luca woke up bright and early in excitement, we haven’t been to a proper big rave in ages and we absolutely love it, the music, the people just everything makes it such a good time. We start to drink early on from about 4pm ish so we are very fucked before we even enter the massive party, that way we don’t have to buy a lot of drinks in tbeir which are supposed to be quite expensive.

We get our evening attire on, Luca is wearing a button up shirt which he has obviously left unbuttoned so all the ladies check out his body and some cargo shorts with some air maxs on feet, I have also gone for a unbottoned shirt so I can try and get lucky with any ladies.

As we enter the rave theirs thousands of people, the music is so loud, this is the place to be right now. As we enter me and Luca smile at each other in excitement, even though we are already very drunk we grab another drink as soon as we enter. We then go in the middle of the crowd and vibe to the music for a while, me and Luca managed to score some coke the night before to get us more in the mood for raving all night and when I say coke I’m not talking about the drink. Luca gives me a bump then does a bump, he removes his shirt as it’s boiling “take ur shirt off” he says to me “the ladies will love it” he winks at me and smiles as I removed my shirt and wrap it around my side bag.

As we carry on dancing through the night I notice multiple girls checking out Luca and whispering in their friends ear about how good looking he is. At this point I am very used to all the attention Luca gets it’s nothing new to me I just laugh as it’s ridiculous how much attention he gets from the ladies, a girl comes up to the both of us “where r u guys from” , “east london” I reply, “no way I love boys from london they are always the fittest” she says very confidently, me and Luca smile at each other and carry on dancing, Luca doesn’t say anything obviously drunk and drugged up out his mind he is just trying to get lost in the music at this point. The girl walks up closer to him “I think your probably the fittest boy I’ve ever seen in my life” she says to him smiling, Luca winks at her “cheers darling, ur not so bad ur self” he says smiling back at her, before he can even finish his sentence the girl grabs his face and starts to get off with him , they start to get off for atleast 3 minutes with solid heavy petting before Luca breaks it off as he sees me dancing next to them not really knowing what to do at this point. “Your very good looking but I’m just Tryna enjoy the music with my mate here” Luca says to the girl as he puts his arm on my shoulder and smiles at me, “whatever” the girls says as she walks off, me and Luca burst out laughing, “fuck me she has a bit of an attitude, she was a rubbish kisser anyway, ur way better” he says back to me joking, I laugh and give him a playful push giggling. As the night continues and the clock strikes 12 we carry on getting more drinks in and try to get as obliterated as possible as this party goes on til abt 6am so we need to try and stay fucked for as long as possible, as we continue to dance to the drum and bass multiple girls one by one come up to Luca and try shoot their shot, atleast 5 girls have come up to him in the space of an hour, finally one girl comes up to me and starts to dance with me, Luca nudges me “go on son, get with her she’s so fit” , I smile back at Luca and go for it I lean and and we start to heavily make out , tongues intertwining and everything I look to my left and Luca is also makikg out with another girl. As we neck on with our girls and do some more drugs , the girls we was with go back to their mates , and then another girl comes up to Luca which at this point has started to get very annoying for the both of us. I understand he is a very good looking boy but can we not just dance with out a girl trying to get with him, “do you wanna go to some coke in one of the portaloos” this random but very attractive girl says to Luca “sure why not “ he says back to her , he looks back at me then back to the girl “but only if my mate can come otherwise I won’t go “ the girl looks at me and smiles in acceptance of the request “of course he can “ she says back to me smiling. Luca hands me a cigarette and we light it up , we smoke our cigarette as we follow this girl to the portaloo, before we enter the porta loo we Chuck our cig on the floor and the 3 of us cram in to this very tight toilet , she racks up a line for us each to do and we snort it off her phone , “cheers for that” I say to to the girl “no problem” she says as she looks us up and down strairing at our abs , “has anyone ever told u boys u are very good looking “ she says smiling “Yh we may have got it once or twice” luca replies smiling , “should we do something crazy “ the girl says to us still all crammed in to this portaloo , me and luca look at Each other with a look of confusion “what did u have in mind” I say to the girl , but before I can say anything more the girl slowly goes down on to her knees, me and luca’s eyes widen in shock , “ummm what are you doing” I say to the girl, but she doesn’t reply suddenly she grabs both of our dicks from outside our shorts and starts to rub them , “what are you do-“ I go to to ask the girl but Luca stops me “shhh just go with it finn” luca whispers to me smiling. So I go with it and the girl starts to unbotton luca’s shorts , she pulls his shorts down revealing his boxers then she turns to me and unbottons my shorts so they are now by my ankles, at this point we are both shirtless and have our shorts by our ankles with only our boxers on as she begins to rub both of our bulges and I can already see Luca’s member starts to grow so she pulls his waist band down and a 7inch semi hard dick flops out and she smiles “woah “ she says as she grabs it with both hands and begins to slowly jerk it off, she then turns to me and pulls mine down and my 6 inch semi hard dick also pops out “london boys are big” she says as she licks her lips then lunges on to my dick taking it in , I let out a soft moan , “fucking hell “ I say in pleasure, she goes up and down on my dick with her mouth makikg it fully erect Untill Luca stops her and grabs her face and shoves it in to his dick so her mouth is fully around it “sorry bro I was getting restless “ he says as she sucks him off makikg it fully hard, he moans as she does it and she goes back and forth goijg from dick to dick sucking and sucking it feels so good. This carries on for 5 minutes and she gets even sloppier and sloppier makikg our dicks like a little water slide. Untill she hears a scream from outside, she lets go from both of our dicks and quickly stands up , “shit sorry that sounded like my friend” she say as she wipes her mouth , “don’t go anywhere “ she says. She flings the door open and walks out m but i quickly close it and lock it so no one sees us naked . Me and Luca stand there with both of our dicks fully erect and out “these girls are just a different breed when they’re on holiday “ Luca says to me laughing. We wait for atleast 5 minutes not knowing what to do and our dicks begin to go slowly down, “fuck this I can’t be bothered to wait” Luca says as he pulls up his boxers and shorts , “neither” I reply as I do the same and we both get our pants and shorts back up and walk out.

At this point we realised the girl is not comming back. So we both go and decide to enjoy the night for the real reason we Came here , the music.

We dance til abt 4am Untill the drugs and alcohol start to wear off and we begin to get tired so we call it a night and head to back to our room. As we arrive at the hostel the gates are closed as we see a sign saying gates shut at 2am. “Fuck what are we gonna do we’re trapped out here” I say to Luca worried “fuck that I’m not sleeping on the pavement when we have a bed rigjt their let’s climb over” Luca says as he begins to scale the fence. I follow suit and climb over the fence landing on my feet but as Luca climbs over his foot slips and he comes crashing down to the floor “fuck that hurt” he says rubbing his thigh “u alright bro” I say to Luca laughing at his fall “Yh I’m good dickhead just fucked my leg up a bit. As we return to our room Luca limps in with his leg still really hurting. We enter the room and Luca takes his shorts down revealing a massive graze and bruise all up his outter thigh “fuck “ he says , “shit that looks painful” I say back to him . Luca removes his shirt and shorts so he is just in his boxers and goes and lies on the bed “it Acc really hurts Can u please give my leg a massage to try release the pain” he says to me , “ur joking right ? It can’t be that bad stop being a Pussy “ I say to him laughing “please man it really hurts and I’m so tired “ he says to me . “Gosh fine okay lie down “ I say to him reluctantly. As Luca Lays on the bed in his boxers I begin to massage his outter thigh rubbing his muscular leg up and down to release the tension I squeeze his thigh and then rub towards his inner thigh and squeeze Luca’s leg retreats a bit then goes back he obviously felt some tension in balls when I squeezed his thigh, I carry on massaging and then I get closer to the bottom part of his boxers or the top of his inner thigh and squeeze “ooo don’t rub their” but ignore him and squeeze his Thigh again and laugh “don’t rub their or that will happen” he says to me as he point to the bulge forming in his boxers “is this makikg u hard” I say to Luca laughing “well obviously if u rub my inner thigh I’m going to feel a little something arnt I “ he says to me defensively , “sure buddy “ I say to him sarcastically as I rub towards his boxers and I can see his bulge get bigger Untill he has a full tent pitching “shit sorry I cant help it “ he says to me “beside that girl gave us head earlier and didn’t even finish us off so now I have all this tension down their” , “I can relieve that tension, joking !” I say to Luca laughing, Luca doesn’t say anything as I continue to massage his leg from the pain with his boner in his boxers still on display “you can if u want” he say to me quietly “I can what ?” I reply, “u know relieve my tension” he says back , “what do u mean I say “ , “never mind I’m not gonna spell it out for you “ I knew what he meant but I couldn’t tell if he was being serious, I was quite coked up and drunk at this point so I slowly worked my way up his thigh squeezing as I go along Untill I arrive at his boxers, I slowly put a hand on his boner to see what he would do and he lets out a soft breathe and closes his eyes, I start to grab it from outside his boxers and he lets out another louder breathe in pleasure. I rub it harder and he still remains laying their with his eyes closed not saying anything so I slowly peel the waist band from his boxers down and his dick pops out, I grab it and begin to tug on it , it’s so big it’s fully erect at 8 inches and I slowly start to wank him off , I see his hands grip on to the bed sheets beside him as I jerk him off he breathes heavier and heavier, “this feels so good finn” he says to me but I don’t know what to reply, so I carry on jerking him off and I use my other hand to grab his balls and squeeze them , he lets out a soft moan “Uhhh ugh “ he mermers , I go faster and faster and Luca’s hand grabs my thigh and squeezes it to hold on I start to pick up the pace Untill Luca is moaning and breathing really heavily, Luca opens his eyes and widens them “shit mate I’m about to cum” he says and i wank him off faster “fuckkkk I’m ugh cumming” he says as him bum lifts off the bed and 5 squirts of cum fly out from his dick landing all over his six pack and my hand “ugh ugh “ he lets out in ecstasy , “fuckkkkk” Luca lays back and breathes heavily as he lays covered in his cum , I wipe his cum that’s on my hand back on him , and I walk to the bathroom to grab him some tissues, I hand him the tissues “here u are Luca u look a bit messy “ I say laughing. Luca laughs and grabs a tissue”thanks mate and thanks for helping me relieve a little tension I’ll help u out one day if u need it” he said smiling I smile back at him and shake my head , “I’m getting tired so let’s call it a night eh “ I say as now my body and hand are extra worn out. I turn the light off and jump beside him in bed.
It just greats better