Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Part 18

As we both slowly start to wake up in the morning we are wrapped in each others arms, Luca’s arms are wrapped round my side and resting on my abs and mine are wrapped around his , and we are both still naked. “Oh shit hey “ Luca say’s obviously forgetting we fell asleep like this, “hey” I respond as I take my arm from around his chest and return it to my side , Luca s hand still rests on my abs. “That was definitely a night of first for me “ luca says, “Yh it was different alright” I respond giggling. Luca goes to stand up then stops, “Finn can u Chuck me a pair of boxers” luca asks, “get em ur self” I say to him , “cant really get up right now, I’ve got Morning wood” Luca says to me smiling , “same mate “ I say back to him and we both laugh . “First persons boner to go down can go and get underwear for us” Luca says to me, “alright mate “ I say to him smirking , which is when I feel Luca’s hand slowly working it’s way down my abs till it reaches the top of my shaved pubes, “hey what are u doing that’s cheating” I say to Luca , “ur free to move my hand away “ he says back to me as he slowly reaches my member, he begins to slowly jerk it dragging my foreskin over the tip of my dick and back down again I let out a little shudder in pleasure “uughhh” .

I go to move his hand away but I can’t, I like it too much . He carries on to wank off my dick and it gets harder and harder. In retaliation I place my hand under the bed sheet and grab his cock “hey!” He says laughing in suprise , I slowly begin to jerk it up and down “stop “ Luca says as I jerk it , “make me “ I say , but Luca does nothing .

“U wanna play like that “ Luca says as he grabs my balls, I let out a moan . I cant let Luca win so I Chuck the sheet off both off us revealing our naked bodies and hard members which makes Luca laugh , I slowly move my Face towards Luca’s dick “hey finnn what are u doing stop tha“ Luca says but his sentence is cut off when my tongue reaches the tip of his dick and I slowly lick around it , “Finn” he says as he lets out a moan , he lets go of my dick and places his hand on the top of my head and pushes it down my mouth wraps around his member and goes up and down making him moan , which is when I release it from my mouth and look at Luca who is lost in a trance of pleasure, “that’s all ur getting for today “ mate I say as I move my body up and lie on the back board of our bed, “what the fuck you cant just start me off and then not finish it” he says laughing but clearly a little annoyed, “too bad mate “ I say as I get off bed to get dressed “what the fuck” Luca says laughing holding his arms out , “we’re leaving tomorrow morning Luca I wanna go and meet Amy one last time” I say as I grab a pair of boxers and throw Luca a pair, “fine Yh I guess Mia can finish me off” he says as he tries his best to put his boxers on over his rock hard member.

Me and Luca get dressed and we arrange to meet the girls.

That day the four of us spend all day together from early in the morning To in to the night, doing all types of activities, me and Luca rented quad bikes in the day so we each took our girl on the back of our quad bikes , Luca took off his t shirt revealing his chiselled body which made Mia’s eyes wide at the sight so I decided to do the same. We decided to do zip lining as a 4 and we began to drive their it was about a 30 minute journey on the quad bike, Amy held on to my waist and abs as we rode along the dirt roads, the feeling off Amy’s hands on me felt so good, I felt like I never wanted to leave this girl. As we rode along amy trailed her fingers accross my chest and Abs feeling every part of my upper body, not wanting to stop , Amy then lowered her hand down my abs Untill she got to my crotch where she slowly tucked her hand in to my boxers, I couldn’t tell her to stop as we was going 30 mph at this point so I allowed her to do he thing she began to rub my soft member bringing it to life again as we rode in to the sunset, I could feel it slowly rising Amy’s hand gripped my waist harder as her other hand explored my boxers going up and down on my dick and grabbing my balls making me fully hard at this point.

As we drove in to the zip lining place Amy removed her hand from my boxers and we parked up next to Luca and Mia. We disembarked from the quad bike and as we did I planted a kiss on Amy’s lips , I turned around to see Luca and Mia which is when Luca looks down and bursts out laughing “mate you’ve got a boner” he says to me hysterically, Mia looks down and starts to laugh aswel . “U can blame Amy for that “ I say laughing, Amy just laughs but doesn’t say anything, “Amy u horny bugger u “ Luca says teasingly.

I quickly run to the toilet to do a piss to help my hard on go down so we can begin zip lining.

This is one of the funnest days out we have had all holiday as the four of us go down these massive zip lines at great speeds, we all cant stop laughing through this whole activity, sharing jokes with each other. Me and Luca share a look of sadness with each other that we are having to say goodbye to these practically perfect girls tomorrow.

The four of us ride back on our quad bikes and we park them up outside our hostel and we all go for a meal. As we get our food , Amy says to me “Finn ur the most amazing boy I’ve met in a long time I’m gonna be so sad to let u go” .

I plant a kiss on her lips “I don’t want u to go , please meet up with us later the four of us need to see each other again before we go home this cant be the end” I say back to her, Amy kisses me again and holds my hand “it definitely won’t be the end she says “ Amy rests her head on my shoulder clearly up set , as we finish our meal everyone clearly feels a bit upset we all have to leave each other, “alright guys let’s try make it this last night a happy one Yh “ Luca says “ excuse me Can I order 16 shots off tequila please” he says to the bar man , everyone wakes up a bit , “16 Luca ?” Mia says to him , “4 each ,” he replies like it’s nothing , “if we are gonna leave tonight then obviously we are going to do this night right” he adds , the four of us down our shots and one by one we all get up to get another round , each time getting another 16 shots. An hour later and we are all drunk as a skunk, the four of us stumble out of the restaurant.

“Luca and finn come back to our place it’s just down the road” Amy says as she grabs my hand , “don’t u live in a shared hostel “ Luca says . “We are in a 4 person room but one person has already left so it’s just one other person with us and a he’s always out”, “she?” Luca says smirking raising his eyebrows as a joke, makikg me laugh , Mia hits Luca on the arm as a joke “owwww” he says.

The four of us walk to their hostel and go in to their room , “fuck forgot abt the bunk beds “ Luca says as he looks at me, we walk in and Amy grabs a bottle of tequila from her bag “drink anyone” she says as she pours 4 very big shots of tequila , we down the shots and me and Luca cough after the shot making the girls laugh.

Mia connects to her Bluetooth speaker and plays some music , amy comes up to me and holds on me as we dance together. Mia does the same to Luca .

As we continue pouring more shots we get drunker and drunker and the dancing starts to get friskier , I see Mia removing Luca’s shirt and placing her bum on her crotch as he feels up her waist and bum, Mia does the same to me and unbottons my shirt and throws it to the ground, “can you show me ur bed mia I wanna see how u sleep “ Luca says to her smiling and they both climb up to the top bunk . “You wanna show me yours” I say to Amy and she takes my hand and we climb up the the opposite top bunk , as we’re up tbeir I look over to Luca and I see he has waisted no time and he has already removed mias clothing ,

As soon as I lay down on the bed amy unbuckles my belt and removes my shorts lesving me in my boxers , she takes her hand grabs my Bulge , but I grab her and flip her over , ripping down her shorts and removing her top so she is in her underwear, I hear a moan from the other side of the room and I look over and I can see Lucas’s bum cheeks going up and down in to the air as he thrusts in to Mia in missionary makikg her moan even louder, Luca doesn’t waste much time and gets straight down to business and I follow suit , I remove Amy’s bottom underwear and plant my mouth in to her Pussy licking inside and her clit as she grabs my hair for support, doing this has made me really hard and I cant take it much longer so I take off my boxers and slowly tap her pussy with my dick teasing her, “fuck me finn “ she says smiling so I follow her command and insert my dick in to her vagina , “ugh “ she start to moan and I go in and out of her as fast as I can makikg her grip on to the railings off the bed , as I’m fucking her I play with her clit makikg her scream and moan “Finn finn” she says , I can hear Mia moaning “Luca Luca” from the other bunk bed, “I’m cumming “ Amy says as she moans and leans her head back , I can feel how wet she is which makes me even hornier and wetter “I’m comming “ I say “ugh ugh “ I don’t bother pulling out and my cum spurts in to her vagina , the sensations take over me and I collapse in to her , “I’m cumming” I hear from the other side of the bed as I hear Luca finishing , I hear a knock at the door “can u guys let me in I forgot my key “ “shit that must be the other guy” Amy says, me and Luca jump up quickly puttting our boxers and rest of our clothes back on, “I’m sorry I have to leave in a rush like this” I say to Amy as I plant a kiss on her lips, “this is not goodbye we will see each other soon “ she says to me.

Luca and me grab a pile of our stuff and bolt out the door , saying hi to the guy outside as we speed walk down the corridor.

Me and Luca ride our quad bikes back to our hostel , “fucking hell they where so perfect now we have to leave them “ Luca says clearly upset, “I know it’s so long” I say “it’s not even that late do u wanna go for a drink in the hostel bar downstairs” I say to Luca “Yh definitely “ Luca says. Me and Luca order 4 shots and 2 beers as we continue to drink , sharing memories and funny stories that happened that day. I could clearly see Luca was quite sad to leave the girls and I was too . As we finished our drinks we stumbled out the hostel bar and began our way up to our room, “let’s take the lift I can’t hack those stairs in the state I’m in right now” Luca says to me . I press the button for the lift and we enter the lift, “we need to meet those girls again “ Luca says “Yh definitely” I say “they where so much fun “ he adds , I was quite drunk at this point so I take a step closer to Luca “we can still have our own fun “ I say to him smiling “what did u have in mind” he looks at me smirking , I go up to Luca and plant a finger in to his waist band of his boxers “anything” I say , I guess I thought I was still with Amy and not Luca so I kiss him on the lips , Luca retreats in surprise , shit I think to my self why did I do that we have never kissed when it’s been no girl in between us, but to my suprise Luca puts both of his hands on the back of my head and pulls my face to his and starts to make out with me our lips interlock and he sticks his tongue in to my mouth , he slams me against the wall of the lift and starts to heavily kiss me, which is broken by the sound of the lift opening at our floor, thankfully no one else is coming in , I take out my keys and begin to unlock the door and I can feel Luca trying to grab my dick as I do so “wait Luca I’m trying to open the door” I say “I cant wait mate” , the door opens and as soon as we close the door I grab Luca’s face and start to kiss him again, everything is happening very fast, Luca rips off my t shirt and I take off his , we kiss again making out and I push him against the wall and grab his bulge from his shorts , I begin to unbutton his shorts making them fall to the ground leaving him in his boxers, he pulls my belt off and undoes my fly grabbing my bulge as he yanks down my shorts , we are both now in our boxers , Luca pushes me on to the bed where I lay and he slowly pulls down my boxers revealing my dick , he grabs it and slowly starts to jerk it up and and down , he kisses me again and I moan in to his mouth “stand up “ he says so I stand , Luca takes his boxers down and pushes his body against mine so our dicks are touching we both grab the other persons dick and jerk it off , as we are doing so our dicks become fully erect and I get super horny I take my hand and plant it on the top off Luca’s head pushing him down , Luca tries to stop it but I push him and he slowly goes down to his knees , as he gets on his knees he looks up to me but I don’t say anything and I push his head so it’s met with my dick, I release my hands from his head and I hold on to my dick and I press it against his lips where he slowly opens them and licks my dick, I let out a moan and I feed my dick further in to his mouth, as he starts to get the hang of it he goes up and down on it , I grip on to his head for support as he grabs my balls while he is sucking it makes me moan “oh Luca ugh” I let out , Luca then stands up and wipes his mouth he pushes me on to the bed , Luca then climbs over me Untill he is kneeeling above my face , he goes in and plants his dick in to my mouth thrusting his dick uo and down in to my mouth makikg me choke, he then swivels his body around and grabs my dick so we are now in the 69 position, he takes mine in his mouth and we both now have each others dick in our mouth, we go up and down and up and down, I grab Luca’s balls as I do so make his grunt even louder. Luca then climbs off me and grabs the desk chair and places it in the middle of the room , he sits on it “come and finish me off” he demands, so I get on my knees and grab his dick, Luca grabs the back of my face and shoves it on to his dick so I go back in to it and I go up and down with my mouth grabbing his balls “ugh this feels so good I’m gonna cum” he says , I go to withdraw my mouth but Luca pushes me down further , “ugggh “ I feel Luca’s cum squirt out and hit the back of my throat squirt after squirt filling my mouth up, Luca let’s go of my head and I spit the cum all over his dick , “Luca u cant just do that’” I say to him but he is still in ecstasy “that’s it “ I say and I stand up and grab Lucas’s head shoving it on my dick, I take his hand and plant it on my balls “I’m cumming” I say and I can feel Luca going to take his mouth off it so I hold his head down on it “ugh I’m comming” I say as the cum leaves my dick spurting out in to his throat, I can hear Luca choking so I remade my hands from him and take my dick out his throat Luca looks up at me and I can see my cum dripping from out of his mouth , he stands up and kisses me rubbing my cum from his mouth in to my mouth as we make out sharing each others cum in our mouths , this kiss never seems to end and goes on for about 5 minutes Untill Luca stops it “woah that was something else” he says trying to catch his breathe “I liked it “ I say as a wipe my mouth, “me too I like how we can be with a girl then do our own thing and nothing changes within our friendship” Luca says as climbs in to bed , Luca turn and faces my way in the bed so I climb next to him , Luca turns me around and pulls me in so he is spooning me, I can feel his dick resting against my bum cheek . He plants his face in to my neck and kisses it , “good night finn “ .
Fuckkkkkkkkkk, this is truly the best part so far, I need a bestie like this

shilderia

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wish I had such kind of experiences as a young guy... A lot of pussy and a good cock mate, the best of each side at the same time, what a vacation! :)
I need the next chapter, I need to know if you're gonna fuck :)
One question: did all this stuff really happen between the two of you?? :)

finn42502

Legendary Member
Media
Wish I had such kind of experiences as a young guy... A lot of pussy and a good cock mate, the best of each side at the same time, what a vacation! :)
I need the next chapter, I need to know if you're gonna fuck :)
One question: did all this stuff really happen between the two of you?? :)
Yes it all happened

Capetownboy

Experimental Member
Media
Part 18

As we both slowly start to wake up in the morning we are wrapped in each others arms, Luca’s arms are wrapped round my side and resting on my abs and mine are wrapped around his , and we are both still naked. “Oh shit hey “ Luca say’s obviously forgetting we fell asleep like this, “hey” I respond as I take my arm from around his chest and return it to my side , Luca s hand still rests on my abs. “That was definitely a night of first for me “ luca says, “Yh it was different alright” I respond giggling. Luca goes to stand up then stops, “Finn can u Chuck me a pair of boxers” luca asks, “get em ur self” I say to him , “cant really get up right now, I’ve got Morning wood” Luca says to me smiling , “same mate “ I say back to him and we both laugh . “First persons boner to go down can go and get underwear for us” Luca says to me, “alright mate “ I say to him smirking , which is when I feel Luca’s hand slowly working it’s way down my abs till it reaches the top of my shaved pubes, “hey what are u doing that’s cheating” I say to Luca , “ur free to move my hand away “ he says back to me as he slowly reaches my member, he begins to slowly jerk it dragging my foreskin over the tip of my dick and back down again I let out a little shudder in pleasure “uughhh” .

I go to move his hand away but I can’t, I like it too much . He carries on to wank off my dick and it gets harder and harder. In retaliation I place my hand under the bed sheet and grab his cock “hey!” He says laughing in suprise , I slowly begin to jerk it up and down “stop “ Luca says as I jerk it , “make me “ I say , but Luca does nothing .

“U wanna play like that “ Luca says as he grabs my balls, I let out a moan . I cant let Luca win so I Chuck the sheet off both off us revealing our naked bodies and hard members which makes Luca laugh , I slowly move my Face towards Luca’s dick “hey finnn what are u doing stop tha“ Luca says but his sentence is cut off when my tongue reaches the tip of his dick and I slowly lick around it , “Finn” he says as he lets out a moan , he lets go of my dick and places his hand on the top of my head and pushes it down my mouth wraps around his member and goes up and down making him moan , which is when I release it from my mouth and look at Luca who is lost in a trance of pleasure, “that’s all ur getting for today “ mate I say as I move my body up and lie on the back board of our bed, “what the fuck you cant just start me off and then not finish it” he says laughing but clearly a little annoyed, “too bad mate “ I say as I get off bed to get dressed “what the fuck” Luca says laughing holding his arms out , “we’re leaving tomorrow morning Luca I wanna go and meet Amy one last time” I say as I grab a pair of boxers and throw Luca a pair, “fine Yh I guess Mia can finish me off” he says as he tries his best to put his boxers on over his rock hard member.

That day the four of us spend all day together from early in the morning To in to the night, doing all types of activities, me and Luca rented quad bikes in the day so we each took our girl on the back of our quad bikes , Luca took off his t shirt revealing his chiselled body which made Mia’s eyes wide at the sight so I decided to do the same. We decided to do zip lining as a 4 and we began to drive their it was about a 30 minute journey on the quad bike, Amy held on to my waist and abs as we rode along the dirt roads, the feeling off Amy’s hands on me felt so good, I felt like I never wanted to leave this girl. As we rode along amy trailed her fingers accross my chest and Abs feeling every part of my upper body, not wanting to stop , Amy then lowered her hand down my abs Untill she got to my crotch where she slowly tucked her hand in to my boxers, I couldn’t tell her to stop as we was going 30 mph at this point so I allowed her to do he thing she began to rub my soft member bringing it to life again as we rode in to the sunset, I could feel it slowly rising Amy’s hand gripped my waist harder as her other hand explored my boxers going up and down on my dick and grabbing my balls making me fully hard at this point.

As we drove in to the zip lining place Amy removed her hand from my boxers and we parked up next to Luca and Mia. We disembarked from the quad bike and as we did I planted a kiss on Amy’s lips , I turned around to see Luca and Mia which is when Luca looks down and bursts out laughing “mate you’ve got a boner” he says to me hysterically, Mia looks down and starts to laugh aswel . “U can blame Amy for that “ I say laughing, Amy just laughs but doesn’t say anything, “Amy u horny bugger u “ Luca says teasingly.

I quickly run to the toilet to do a piss to help my hard on go down so we can begin zip lining.

This is one of the funnest days out we have had all holiday as the four of us go down these massive zip lines at great speeds, we all cant stop laughing through this whole activity, sharing jokes with each other. Me and Luca share a look of sadness with each other that we are having to say goodbye to these practically perfect girls tomorrow.

The four of us ride back on our quad bikes and we park them up outside our hostel and we all go for a meal. As we get our food , Amy says to me “Finn ur the most amazing boy I’ve met in a long time I’m gonna be so sad to let u go” .

I plant a kiss on her lips “I don’t want u to go , please meet up with us later the four of us need to see each other again before we go home this cant be the end” I say back to her, Amy kisses me again and holds my hand “it definitely won’t be the end she says “ Amy rests her head on my shoulder clearly up set , as we finish our meal everyone clearly feels a bit upset we all have to leave each other, “alright guys let’s try make it this last night a happy one Yh “ Luca says “ excuse me Can I order 16 shots off tequila please” he says to the bar man , everyone wakes up a bit , “16 Luca ?” Mia says to him , “4 each ,” he replies like it’s nothing , “if we are gonna leave tonight then obviously we are going to do this night right” he adds , the four of us down our shots and one by one we all get up to get another round , each time getting another 16 shots. An hour later and we are all drunk as a skunk, the four of us stumble out of the restaurant.

“Luca and finn come back to our place it’s just down the road” Amy says as she grabs my hand , “don’t u live in a shared hostel “ Luca says . “We are in a 4 person room but one person has already left so it’s just one other person with us and a he’s always out”, “she?” Luca says smirking raising his eyebrows as a joke, makikg me laugh , Mia hits Luca on the arm as a joke “owwww” he says.

The four of us walk to their hostel and go in to their room , “fuck forgot abt the bunk beds “ Luca says as he looks at me, we walk in and Amy grabs a bottle of tequila from her bag “drink anyone” she says as she pours 4 very big shots of tequila , we down the shots and me and Luca cough after the shot making the girls laugh.

Mia connects to her Bluetooth speaker and plays some music , amy comes up to me and holds on me as we dance together. Mia does the same to Luca .

As we continue pouring more shots we get drunker and drunker and the dancing starts to get friskier , I see Mia removing Luca’s shirt and placing her bum on her crotch as he feels up her waist and bum, Mia does the same to me and unbottons my shirt and throws it to the ground, “can you show me ur bed mia I wanna see how u sleep “ Luca says to her smiling and they both climb up to the top bunk . “You wanna show me yours” I say to Amy and she takes my hand and we climb up the the opposite top bunk , as we’re up tbeir I look over to Luca and I see he has waisted no time and he has already removed mias clothing ,

As soon as I lay down on the bed amy unbuckles my belt and removes my shorts lesving me in my boxers , she takes her hand grabs my Bulge , but I grab her and flip her over , ripping down her shorts and removing her top so she is in her underwear, I hear a moan from the other side of the room and I look over and I can see Lucas’s bum cheeks going up and down in to the air as he thrusts in to Mia in missionary makikg her moan even louder, Luca doesn’t waste much time and gets straight down to business and I follow suit , I remove Amy’s bottom underwear and plant my mouth in to her Pussy licking inside and her clit as she grabs my hair for support, doing this has made me really hard and I cant take it much longer so I take off my boxers and slowly tap her pussy with my dick teasing her, “fuck me finn “ she says smiling so I follow her command and insert my dick in to her vagina , “ugh “ she start to moan and I go in and out of her as fast as I can makikg her grip on to the railings off the bed , as I’m fucking her I play with her clit makikg her scream and moan “Finn finn” she says , I can hear Mia moaning “Luca Luca” from the other bunk bed, “I’m cumming “ Amy says as she moans and leans her head back , I can feel how wet she is which makes me even hornier and wetter “I’m comming “ I say “ugh ugh “ I don’t bother pulling out and my cum spurts in to her vagina , the sensations take over me and I collapse in to her , “I’m cumming” I hear from the other side of the bed as I hear Luca finishing , I hear a knock at the door “can u guys let me in I forgot my key “ “shit that must be the other guy” Amy says, me and Luca jump up quickly puttting our boxers and rest of our clothes back on, “I’m sorry I have to leave in a rush like this” I say to Amy as I plant a kiss on her lips, “this is not goodbye we will see each other soon “ she says to me.

Luca and me grab a pile of our stuff and bolt out the door , saying hi to the guy outside as we speed walk down the corridor.

Me and Luca ride our quad bikes back to our hostel , “fucking hell they where so perfect now we have to leave them “ Luca says clearly upset, “I know it’s so long” I say “it’s not even that late do u wanna go for a drink in the hostel bar downstairs” I say to Luca “Yh definitely “ Luca says. Me and Luca order 4 shots and 2 beers as we continue to drink , sharing memories and funny stories that happened that day. I could clearly see Luca was quite sad to leave the girls and I was too . As we finished our drinks we stumbled out the hostel bar and began our way up to our room, “let’s take the lift I can’t hack those stairs in the state I’m in right now” Luca says to me . I press the button for the lift and we enter the lift, “we need to meet those girls again “ Luca says “Yh definitely” I say “they where so much fun “ he adds , I was quite drunk at this point so I take a step closer to Luca “we can still have our own fun “ I say to him smiling “what did u have in mind” he looks at me smirking , I go up to Luca and plant a finger in to his waist band of his boxers “anything” I say , I guess I thought I was still with Amy and not Luca so I kiss him on the lips , Luca retreats in surprise , shit I think to my self why did I do that we have never kissed when it’s been no girl in between us, but to my suprise Luca puts both of his hands on the back of my head and pulls my face to his and starts to make out with me our lips interlock and he sticks his tongue in to my mouth , he slams me against the wall of the lift and starts to heavily kiss me, which is broken by the sound of the lift opening at our floor, thankfully no one else is coming in , I take out my keys and begin to unlock the door and I can feel Luca trying to grab my dick as I do so “wait Luca I’m trying to open the door” I say “I cant wait mate” , the door opens and as soon as we close the door I grab Luca’s face and start to kiss him again, everything is happening very fast, Luca rips off my t shirt and I take off his , we kiss again making out and I push him against the wall and grab his bulge from his shorts , I begin to unbutton his shorts making them fall to the ground leaving him in his boxers, he pulls my belt off and undoes my fly grabbing my bulge as he yanks down my shorts , we are both now in our boxers , Luca pushes me on to the bed where I lay and he slowly pulls down my boxers revealing my dick , he grabs it and slowly starts to jerk it up and and down , he kisses me again and I moan in to his mouth “stand up “ he says so I stand , Luca takes his boxers down and pushes his body against mine so our dicks are touching we both grab the other persons dick and jerk it off , as we are doing so our dicks become fully erect and I get super horny I take my hand and plant it on the top off Luca’s head pushing him down , Luca tries to stop it but I push him and he slowly goes down to his knees , as he gets on his knees he looks up to me but I don’t say anything and I push his head so it’s met with my dick, I release my hands from his head and I hold on to my dick and I press it against his lips where he slowly opens them and licks my dick, I let out a moan and I feed my dick further in to his mouth, as he starts to get the hang of it he goes up and down on it , I grip on to his head for support as he grabs my balls while he is sucking it makes me moan “oh Luca ugh” I let out , Luca then stands up and wipes his mouth he pushes me on to the bed , Luca then climbs over me Untill he is kneeeling above my face , he goes in and plants his dick in to my mouth thrusting his dick uo and down in to my mouth makikg me choke, he then swivels his body around and grabs my dick so we are now in the 69 position, he takes mine in his mouth and we both now have each others dick in our mouth, we go up and down and up and down, I grab Luca’s balls as I do so make his grunt even louder. Luca then climbs off me and grabs the desk chair and places it in the middle of the room , he sits on it “come and finish me off” he demands, so I get on my knees and grab his dick, Luca grabs the back of my face and shoves it on to his dick so I go back in to it and I go up and down with my mouth grabbing his balls “ugh this feels so good I’m gonna cum” he says , I go to withdraw my mouth but Luca pushes me down further , “ugggh “ I feel Luca’s cum squirt out and hit the back of my throat squirt after squirt filling my mouth up, Luca let’s go of my head and I spit the cum all over his dick , “Luca u cant just do that’” I say to him but he is still in ecstasy “that’s it “ I say and I stand up and grab Lucas’s head shoving it on my dick, I take his hand and plant it on my balls “I’m cumming” I say and I can feel Luca going to take his mouth off it so I hold his head down on it “ugh I’m comming” I say as the cum leaves my dick spurting out in to his throat, I can hear Luca choking so I remade my hands from him and take my dick out his throat Luca looks up at me and I can see my cum dripping from out of his mouth , he stands up and kisses me rubbing my cum from his mouth in to my mouth as we make out sharing each others cum in our mouths , this kiss never seems to end and goes on for about 5 minutes Untill Luca stops it “woah that was something else” he says trying to catch his breathe “I liked it “ I say as a wipe my mouth, “me too I like how we can be with a girl then do our own thing and nothing changes within our friendship” Luca says as climbs in to bed , Luca turn and faces my way in the bed so I climb next to him , Luca turns me around and pulls me in so he is spooning me, I can feel his dick resting against my bum cheek . He plants his face in to my neck and kisses it , “good night finn “ .
Jeeesus

Blasiannn

Sexy Member
Media
Part 18

Damnnnnnnnnn

FrostbiteZeke

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Man I’ve missed so much content idk what it wasn’t giving me any notification when I have this on my “watched” list. Also it might be asking too much but would a dick reference be asking a lot. Obv doesn’t have to be the actual ones just a reference of length girth and stuff lol.

finn42502

Legendary Member
Media
Part 19

The last few mornings I have awaken in Luca’s arms, this morning felt different as i realised Luca is still spooning me and I can feel his morning wood pressing against my bum, I slowly turn over , “hey man “ Luca says as he is awaken by my moving abt “think theirs something digging in to my back tbeir mate” I say laughing , Luca looks down “ohhh shit sorry” he says as he turns over , “nah it’s alright mate “ I say to him , under the sheet I put one hand on his thigh and slowly squeeze it , “I can’t stop thinking abt Mia “ Luca says to me as his hand goes under the cover. “Yh same let’s try definitely meet up with them later before we go australia” I say to him then I feel Luca’s hand on my thigh, no one says anything, Luca squeezes my thigh “I can’t believe u did that shit in my mouth yesterday” Luca says laughing as his hand goes up my legs and rests on my abs , “you did it to me first mate so I was paying you back you little shit” I say to Luca giggling. Luca turns his body over and looks me in the eyes so his elbow is resting on my chest, “what do u wanna do today “ he says to me “well we could go out tonight and maybe do some more quad biking in the day “ I respond, Luca smiles , his hand slowly starts travelling down my chest and abs and goes under the cover, I feel him grab my dick , but I don’t say anything we stay locked in to each others eyes , Luca tugs it makikg grow , he smiles as he feels it growing in his palm , he jerks it again Untill it’s at full capacity , Luca then release my dick and pats my chest , “that’s all for today buddy” Luca says as he climbs out of bed and heads in to the bathroom , “what the fuck mate” I say to him laughing, Luca turns around and winks at me the heads in to the shower.

As the day goes on me and Luca do some quad biking all around the town, we visited about 3 different beaches that day and also a Buddhist temple. As we were quad biking back to the hostel to get ready for the evening someone shouts “finn and Luca!” We bring the quad bikes to a hult and turn around, I cant quite make out who it is but he looks familiar, he comes fast walking over to us then I remember who he is it’s Leo from that night out we had a couple weeks ago he was friends with Maddie then we all went skinny dipping together, Leo walks over to us and daps us up, “shit guys didn’t aspect to see u two out here how have u been” Leo says to us “shit oh Yh I remember you ur Maddies mate” luca says to him “is Maddie here “ I ask “nah she went off to Australia like a week back” he says, “too bad man she was fit “ Luca adds “Yh she told me u guys got up to quite a bit eh “ Leo says smirking. Me and Luca look at each other and laugh “Yh I guess u could say that , doesn’t beat watching u getting wanked off in the ocean” I reply, everyone bursts out laughing “good times man what are u two up too tonight” Leo asks

“We was thinking abt just going out for some drinks” Luca says, “is it alright if I come out with u two tonight none of my mates arrive here til tomorrow “ Leo asks us , “Yh for sure bro I’ll add ur snap and u can come meet us at the hostel and can head from their “ Luca says to Leo , “u guys are too kind man I’ll see u tonight at around 8ish let’s say”.

Around 7pm me and Luca finish up our little outing and get a bite to eat we then head back to the hostel and put our evening attire on , “getting a call from Leo think he’s outside” Luca says “cool I’ll buzz him in” .

Luca is wearing some jorts with a black vest and he has thrown on a baseball cap backwards aswell , we hear a knock at the door so Luca opens it, “hey guys how are we doing” Leo says as he walk in the door, Leo is quite a good looking teen about 19 at the time, he had brown hair and also had a good body. “All good man should we go ?”

The 3 of us head off in to the town all ready for the night, like every night we started it off with some drinks “drinks are on me tonight boys” Leo says as he brings over a tray of shots and beers, “don’t be silly man me and finn are happy to pay “ Luca says to him “nah you guys are with me tonigjt so it’s on me “ Leo says as he rubs Luca’s shoulder, “cheers Leo “ we all down shot after shot , “watch this” Leo says as he chugs his beer, me and Leo look at each other and start laughing “so guys what was it like to fuck Maddie I’ve always wanted to do that but never had a chance “ at the same time me and Luca respond “Yh it was very nice” we both say , we both look at each other and laugh

“Wait did u guys fuck her together ?” Leo asks

“Yep “ Luca says . “So like a threesome and her in the middle?” Leo asks “Yh “ I respond , “lol what was that like “ Leo responds “it was quite the experience “ Luca says , “was that ur first threesome” Leo asks us “it was mine but Luca has had a couple with just girls at uni “ I say back.

“Luca u little player, did anything happen between u 2” Leo asks , me and Luca look at each other and smile but don’t say anything, Leo starts to laugh “something t definitely happened “ Leo adds.

“We may have got up too a few bits and bobs nothing major” Luca says smirking,

“That sounds like quite the experience so are you like bi ?” Leo asks , “I don’t label it with anything but I don’t mind doing the occasional thing with finn” Luca looks at me and smiles “ each to their own I guess I’ve jerked off with a mate before but that’s as further as I’ve gone” Leo responds, “so how many girls and guys have you both slept with ?” He asks

“I’ve fucked over 30 girls and 0 guys” Luca responds , “damn over 30 fucking hell ur quite the man whore I’ve slept with about 15 girls” Leo says to us “same mate” I add.

As the night continues Leo carries on to buy us more drinks and even more drinks Untill we are quite drunk and we are ready to go to a rave, when we get in the rave it’s quite packed so Luca takes his shirt off and puts his cap on backwards, I follow suit and remove my top and then so does Leo revealing his six pack and muscular body , I notice most of the girls starting to eye us up as we are all have quite good bodies as young attractive teenagers.

As we dance Luca grabs his dick “I’m wanna get my dick wet tonight before we leave “ he says sounding very drunk , me and Leo laugh “I’m sure that’s easy enough for u to do dude” Leo says to him patting his abs . Luca slowly edges him self towards a group of girls , one of the girls makes eye contact with Luca and smiles he slowly walks over to her and with out even saying a word he leans in and starts to make out with her, me and Leo look at each and laugh at how easy it is for Leo being a very attractive and confident guy.

Me and Leo continue to dance as Luca gets with that girl Til Luca stops and turns around “sorry guys I’m gonna have to head off I’m going back to this girls place” Luca says , “no worries mate go do ur thing “ I say to Luca as he walks off with the girl he’s just met. Me and Leo stay at the rave and we continue to get some more drinks when a girl comes up to us “where r u guys from “ she says “the uk “ we respond “ohh nice I’ve always wanted to go their im from Amsterdam” she says “ohh very nice I’m finn and this is my mate Leo “ I say holding on to Leo’s shoulder “hey I’m Amanda” she says.

the 3 of us stay together for around an hour dancing with each other, we can’t seem to shake Amanda we keep getting more drinks then Amanda says

“you guys are quite attractive “, me and Leo give each other a smirk, “ur quite fit ur self “ Leo says to her smiling , “should we all go for a walk ?” Amanda says to us , me and Leo look at me and shrugs and we walk out the bar.

Me and Leo are quite drunk as we stumble out leaving the bar.

“Where should we go” I ask the two of them, “finn let’s go back to yours you’ve got a private room “ Leo says to me winking at me, I’m not sure what Leo meant by that. “oooh yah let’s go their” Amanda says smiling.

As the 3 of us walk in to our room I knock just to check Luca didn’t bring the girl he met here but no answer , we walk in the room and the coast is clear Luca must of gone back to hers.

I connect my phone to the speaker , “so what do u wanna do?” I ask unsure why we came back to my room, “do u have cards we could play poker and if u have any alcohol “ Amanda says to us smiling as she goes to sit on the floor. I grab the deck of cards and Litre bottle of vodka from my bag, “vodka and cards all here” I say as me and Leo take a seat on the floor .

“U guys know how to play poker right“ she says.

“obviously” I respond with.

“well let’s make this a little more interesting, let’s play strip poker” Amanda says as she smirks , me and Leo look at each other and smile “I’m game “ Leo says, “me too” I say, as we continue to drink and play poker the clothes start to come off , first up is Leo who removes his shirt revealing his muscular body, Amanda smiles when she sees it which Leo notices making him smirk to him self , me and Amanda then have to remove our tops, me and Leo grin at each other when she removes her top now just in a skirt and bra. We take another shot and Leo loses next round, guess it’s the jeans next he says as he stands up undoing his belt then taking his trousers , off and throwing them on the bed , Leo is wearing bright red Calvin klien boxers which has an obvious bulge in them. I then remove my shorts so I am now in my boxers followed my Amanda losing so she now has to remove her skirt, we all sit there in our underwear.

“It’s getting really hot in here” she says as she looks at both of us while taking her bra off revealing her perfect tits, me and Leo’s eyes widen as we see her boobs, “Amanda u didn’t lose “ I say unsure why she took her bra off, “I know” she responds as she stands up “I gotta use the bathroom “ Amanda says as she unlocks the door. Leo flips his head to me “ dude what is happening “ he whispers loudly to me. “Mate I’ve got no clue”

“Are we about to have a threesome” Leo says as he smiles, “would u even wanna do that” I ask “fuck Yh I would” Leo says giggling. Amanda walks out of the bathroom “a threesome?” She asks obviously hearing what Leo said “uhhh nah I meant uhh “ Leo stutters not knowing what to say, “both of u stand up” she orders , me and Leo get up and walk towards her . Leo obviously quite drunk goes and kisses Amanda but straight away she grabs his dick from his boxers, by the look of it Leo hadn’t got any action in a while , she begins to pull his boxers down from to below his balls, his dick pops out which is atleast the same size as Luca’s , Amanda gets down to her knees when we start to hear a buzzing , “shit that’s my phone “ she says as she scrambles to find “what the fuck don’t answer it “ Leo says standing theit with his dick out waiting for her to put her mouth on it , “I’m sorry I’ve gotta go my friend needs me I think she’s been spiked” she says as she grabs a bundle of her clothes and runs out just in her underwear. “What the actual Fuck “ Leo says confused about what just happened, I look down and Leo is still hard as a rock his dick is pointing at full mast straight up in the air , “fuck knows mate that was wierd “ I say , Leo pulls up his boxers and tucks his dick back in to them with it still obviously poking straight out, “mate I’m so tired of a threesome isn’t happening then I’ma just go to bed I say as I go lie on my bed hinting at Leo to leave back to his hostel.

“Is it cool if I crash here tonight “ Leo asks “Yh that’s cool “ I say not really wanting to say yes , Leo comes and lies next to me on the bed he grabs his dick and rearranges it in his boxers , “im still so horny do u mind if I wack one out “ he asks grabbing his dick , “go right ahead bathrooms their” I say, but Leo doesn’t go to the bathroom instead he just peels his boxers back making his dick flop out and starts to go to work right next to me “r u not gonna do it “ he asks “I don’t have a boner mate” I respond laughing, “when u and Luca said you’ve gotten up to stuff together what did that mean “ he asks with his dick out, “just stuff u know “ I say not trying to go in to detail , “well what does it feel like “ he asks , “have you ever got a hj or blowjob before?” I say to Leo “ obviously” he responds with , “well it feels like that mate” regardless of who’s doing it I say to him , Leo doesn’t respond and he lays back and closes his eyes , “do you wanna maybe like I don’t know how to ask this but if Amanda isn’t gonna do it do you want to like” Leo says not sure what to say . “Like what ?” I ask , “you know help me “he says still keeping his eyes closed , I don’t know what to do at this point so I slowly move closer to Leo , and place a hand on his chest to see what he does , Leo doesn’t do anything, I run my hand down his abs as I do so Leo takes his hand off his dick and lays them behind his head for support, I slowly take my hand down Untill I’m met with his dick which makes him let out a soft breathe, I slowly begin to jerk his dick up and down makin him grunt , Leo grabs on to the sheets for support as I continue to work my hand up and down his shaft, each time I along his dick he lets out another moan and grabs the bed even harder “faster” he whispers so I take my hand and grab his balls and with the other hand I jerk his dick even harder , Leo grunts even louder “ugh ugh im ugh “ spurt after spurt of cum fly out off Leo’s dick landing all on his abs , Leo moans Untill the cum stops commjmg from his dick, Leo doesn’t say much after that but lays back trying to get his breathe back , he opens his eyes “wow I was holding that in for a long time” he says as he leans up trying not to get the cum on his chest everywhere . I jus laugh it off , Leo then pulls up his boxers and stands up to grab a tissue, that’s when the I hear the door unlocking , my eyes widen as it flings open and it’s a drunk Luca , Luca stops in his tracks as he sees me on the bed in my boxers and Leo standing up with a hard on in his pants and cum dribbling down his Abs “WHAT THE FUCK”.

W4y0ut

Experimental Member
Media
Part 19

The last few mornings I have awaken in Luca’s arms, this morning felt different as i realised Luca is still spooning me and I can feel his morning wood pressing against my bum, I slowly turn over , “hey man “ Luca says as he is awaken by my moving abt “think theirs something digging in to my back tbeir mate” I say laughing , Luca looks down “ohhh shit sorry” he says as he turns over , “nah it’s alright mate “ I say to him , under the sheet I put one hand on his thigh and slowly squeeze it , “I can’t stop thinking abt Mia “ Luca says to me as his hand goes under the cover. “Yh same let’s try definitely meet up with them later before we go australia” I say to him then I feel Luca’s hand on my thigh, no one says anything, Luca squeezes my thigh “I can’t believe u did that shit in my mouth yesterday” Luca says laughing as his hand goes up my legs and rests on my abs , “you did it to me first mate so I was paying you back you little shit” I say to Luca giggling. Luca turns his body over and looks me in the eyes so his elbow is resting on my chest, “what do u wanna do today “ he says to me “well we could go out tonight and maybe do some more quad biking in the day “ I respond, Luca smiles , his hand slowly starts travelling down my chest and abs and goes under the cover, I feel him grab my dick , but I don’t say anything we stay locked in to each others eyes , Luca tugs it makikg grow , he smiles as he feels it growing in his palm , he jerks it again Untill it’s at full capacity , Luca then release my dick and pats my chest , “that’s all for today buddy” Luca says as he climbs out of bed and heads in to the bathroom , “what the fuck mate” I say to him laughing, Luca turns around and winks at me the heads in to the shower.

As the day goes on me and Luca do some quad biking all around the town, we visited about 3 different beaches that day and also a Buddhist temple. As we were quad biking back to the hostel to get ready for the evening someone shouts “finn and Luca!” We bring the quad bikes to a hult and turn around, I cant quite make out who it is but he looks familiar, he comes fast walking over to us then I remember who he is it’s Leo from that night out we had a couple weeks ago he was friends with Maddie then we all went skinny dipping together, Leo walks over to us and daps us up, “shit guys didn’t aspect to see u two out here how have u been” Leo says to us “shit oh Yh I remember you ur Maddies mate” luca says to him “is Maddie here “ I ask “nah she went off to Australia like a week back” he says, “too bad man she was fit “ Luca adds “Yh she told me u guys got up to quite a bit eh “ Leo says smirking. Me and Luca look at each other and laugh “Yh I guess u could say that , doesn’t beat watching u getting wanked off in the ocean” I reply, everyone bursts out laughing “good times man what are u two up too tonight” Leo asks

“We was thinking abt just going out for some drinks” Luca says, “is it alright if I come out with u two tonight none of my mates arrive here til tomorrow “ Leo asks us , “Yh for sure bro I’ll add ur snap and u can come meet us at the hostel and can head from their “ Luca says to Leo , “u guys are too kind man I’ll see u tonight at around 8ish let’s say”.

Around 7pm me and Luca finish up our little outing and get a bite to eat we then head back to the hostel and put our evening attire on , “getting a call from Leo think he’s outside” Luca says “cool I’ll buzz him in” .

Luca is wearing some jorts with a black vest and he has thrown on a baseball cap backwards aswell , we hear a knock at the door so Luca opens it, “hey guys how are we doing” Leo says as he walk in the door, Leo is quite a good looking teen about 19 at the time, he had brown hair and also had a good body. “All good man should we go ?”

The 3 of us head off in to the town all ready for the night, like every night we started it off with some drinks “drinks are on me tonight boys” Leo says as he brings over a tray of shots and beers, “don’t be silly man me and finn are happy to pay “ Luca says to him “nah you guys are with me tonigjt so it’s on me “ Leo says as he rubs Luca’s shoulder, “cheers Leo “ we all down shot after shot , “watch this” Leo says as he chugs his beer, me and Leo look at each other and start laughing “so guys what was it like to fuck Maddie I’ve always wanted to do that but never had a chance “ at the same time me and Luca respond “Yh it was very nice” we both say , we both look at each other and laugh

“Yep “ Luca says . “So like a threesome and her in the middle?” Leo asks “Yh “ I respond , “lol what was that like “ Leo responds “it was quite the experience “ Luca says , “was that ur first threesome” Leo asks us “it was mine but Luca has had a couple with just girls at uni “ I say back.

“Luca u little player, did anything happen between u 2” Leo asks , me and Luca look at each other and smile but don’t say anything, Leo starts to laugh “something t definitely happened “ Leo adds.

“That sounds like quite the experience so are you like bi ?” Leo asks , “I don’t label it with anything but I don’t mind doing the occasional thing with finn” Luca looks at me and smiles “ each to their own I guess I’ve jerked off with a mate before but that’s as further as I’ve gone” Leo responds, “so how many girls and guys have you both slept with ?” He asks

“I’ve fucked over 30 girls and 0 guys” Luca responds , “damn over 30 fucking hell ur quite the man whore I’ve slept with about 15 girls” Leo says to us “same mate” I add.

As the night continues Leo carries on to buy us more drinks and even more drinks Untill we are quite drunk and we are ready to go to a rave, when we get in the rave it’s quite packed so Luca takes his shirt off and puts his cap on backwards, I follow suit and remove my top and then so does Leo revealing his six pack and muscular body , I notice most of the girls starting to eye us up as we are all have quite good bodies as young attractive teenagers.

As we dance Luca grabs his dick “I’m wanna get my dick wet tonight before we leave “ he says sounding very drunk , me and Leo laugh “I’m sure that’s easy enough for u to do dude” Leo says to him patting his abs . Luca slowly edges him self towards a group of girls , one of the girls makes eye contact with Luca and smiles he slowly walks over to her and with out even saying a word he leans in and starts to make out with her, me and Leo look at each and laugh at how easy it is for Leo being a very attractive and confident guy.

Me and Leo continue to dance as Luca gets with that girl Til Luca stops and turns around “sorry guys I’m gonna have to head off I’m going back to this girls place” Luca says , “no worries mate go do ur thing “ I say to Luca as he walks off with the girl he’s just met. Me and Leo stay at the rave and we continue to get some more drinks when a girl comes up to us “where r u guys from “ she says “the uk “ we respond “ohh nice I’ve always wanted to go their im from Amsterdam” she says “ohh very nice I’m finn and this is my mate Leo “ I say holding on to Leo’s shoulder “hey I’m Amanda” she says.

the 3 of us stay together for around an hour dancing with each other, we can’t seem to shake Amanda we keep getting more drinks then Amanda says

“you guys are quite attractive “, me and Leo give each other a smirk, “ur quite fit ur self “ Leo says to her smiling , “should we all go for a walk ?” Amanda says to us , me and Leo look at me and shrugs and we walk out the bar.

“Where should we go” I ask the two of them, “finn let’s go back to yours you’ve got a private room “ Leo says to me winking at me, I’m not sure what Leo meant by that. “oooh yah let’s go their” Amanda says smiling.

As the 3 of us walk in to our room I knock just to check Luca didn’t bring the girl he met here but no answer , we walk in the room and the coast is clear Luca must of gone back to hers.

I connect my phone to the speaker , “so what do u wanna do?” I ask unsure why we came back to my room, “do u have cards we could play poker and if u have any alcohol “ Amanda says to us smiling as she goes to sit on the floor. I grab the deck of cards and Litre bottle of vodka from my bag, “vodka and cards all here” I say as me and Leo take a seat on the floor .

“well let’s make this a little more interesting, let’s play strip poker” Amanda says as she smirks , me and Leo look at each other and smile “I’m game “ Leo says, “me too” I say, as we continue to drink and play poker the clothes start to come off , first up is Leo who removes his shirt revealing his muscular body, Amanda smiles when she sees it which Leo notices making him smirk to him self , me and Amanda then have to remove our tops, me and Leo grin at each other when she removes her top now just in a skirt and bra. We take another shot and Leo loses next round, guess it’s the jeans next he says as he stands up undoing his belt then taking his trousers , off and throwing them on the bed , Leo is wearing bright red Calvin klien boxers which has an obvious bulge in them. I then remove my shorts so I am now in my boxers followed my Amanda losing so she now has to remove her skirt, we all sit there in our underwear.

“It’s getting really hot in here” she says as she looks at both of us while taking her bra off revealing her perfect tits, me and Leo’s eyes widen as we see her boobs, “Amanda u didn’t lose “ I say unsure why she took her bra off, “I know” she responds as she stands up “I gotta use the bathroom “ Amanda says as she unlocks the door. Leo flips his head to me “ dude what is happening “ he whispers loudly to me. “Mate I’ve got no clue”

“Are we about to have a threesome” Leo says as he smiles, “would u even wanna do that” I ask “fuck Yh I would” Leo says giggling. Amanda walks out of the bathroom “a threesome?” She asks obviously hearing what Leo said “uhhh nah I meant uhh “ Leo stutters not knowing what to say, “both of u stand up” she orders , me and Leo get up and walk towards her . Leo obviously quite drunk goes and kisses Amanda but straight away she grabs his dick from his boxers, by the look of it Leo hadn’t got any action in a while , she begins to pull his boxers down from to below his balls, his dick pops out which is atleast the same size as Luca’s , Amanda gets down to her knees when we start to hear a buzzing , “shit that’s my phone “ she says as she scrambles to find “what the fuck don’t answer it “ Leo says standing theit with his dick out waiting for her to put her mouth on it , “I’m sorry I’ve gotta go my friend needs me I think she’s been spiked” she says as she grabs a bundle of her clothes and runs out just in her underwear. “What the actual Fuck “ Leo says confused about what just happened, I look down and Leo is still hard as a rock his dick is pointing at full mast straight up in the air , “fuck knows mate that was wierd “ I say , Leo pulls up his boxers and tucks his dick back in to them with it still obviously poking straight out, “mate I’m so tired of a threesome isn’t happening then I’ma just go to bed I say as I go lie on my bed hinting at Leo to leave back to his hostel.

“Is it cool if I crash here tonight “ Leo asks “Yh that’s cool “ I say not really wanting to say yes , Leo comes and lies next to me on the bed he grabs his dick and rearranges it in his boxers , “im still so horny do u mind if I wack one out “ he asks grabbing his dick , “go right ahead bathrooms their” I say, but Leo doesn’t go to the bathroom instead he just peels his boxers back making his dick flop out and starts to go to work right next to me “r u not gonna do it “ he asks “I don’t have a boner mate” I respond laughing, “when u and Luca said you’ve gotten up to stuff together what did that mean “ he asks with his dick out, “just stuff u know “ I say not trying to go in to detail , “well what does it feel like “ he asks , “have you ever got a hj or blowjob before?” I say to Leo “ obviously” he responds with , “well it feels like that mate” regardless of who’s doing it I say to him , Leo doesn’t respond and he lays back and closes his eyes , “do you wanna maybe like I don’t know how to ask this but if Amanda isn’t gonna do it do you want to like” Leo says not sure what to say . “Like what ?” I ask , “you know help me “he says still keeping his eyes closed , I don’t know what to do at this point so I slowly move closer to Leo , and place a hand on his chest to see what he does , Leo doesn’t do anything, I run my hand down his abs as I do so Leo takes his hand off his dick and lays them behind his head for support, I slowly take my hand down Untill I’m met with his dick which makes him let out a soft breathe, I slowly begin to jerk his dick up and down makin him grunt , Leo grabs on to the sheets for support as I continue to work my hand up and down his shaft, each time I along his dick he lets out another moan and grabs the bed even harder “faster” he whispers so I take my hand and grab his balls and with the other hand I jerk his dick even harder , Leo grunts even louder “ugh ugh im ugh “ spurt after spurt of cum fly out off Leo’s dick landing all on his abs , Leo moans Untill the cum stops commjmg from his dick, Leo doesn’t say much after that but lays back trying to get his breathe back , he opens his eyes “wow I was holding that in for a long time” he says as he leans up trying not to get the cum on his chest everywhere . I jus laugh it off , Leo then pulls up his boxers and stands up to grab a tissue, that’s when the I hear the door unlocking , my eyes widen as it flings open and it’s a drunk Luca , Luca stops in his tracks as he sees me on the bed in my boxers and Leo standing up with a hard on in his pants and cum dribbling down his Abs “WHAT THE FUCK”.
NO FUCKIN WAY :neutral::neutral:

adrian andres

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Part 19

I don't even know how to feel about this, haha i feel like I'm cheating

shutterer76

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part 19

I don’t like Leo. Lol

Dab25

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Part 19

No way, poor Luca. He must feel betrayed

GayBoyBen

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Part 19

FUCKKKKKK, what a plot twist, I never would’ve expected this, Dying to find out Luca’s reaction to this, they’re not together romantically so I can’t see why he’d be that upset, THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME

Reactions: Throwable12323

finn42502

Legendary Member
Media
Part20

“I should probably just go back to my hostel it’s quite late” Leo says as he picks up his jeans and t shirt from the floor and walks straight out of the door. The door closes behind him, Luca looks at me “wha- what was that” he asks , “it was nothing Luca basically we came back with this girl and she had to leave so Leo just asked me what it felt like when we do stuff and wanted to try it out” I say Tryna justify it to Luca who obviously is not a fan about what he just saw, “oh ok “ Luca says as he sits on the bed clearly annoyed.

“R u angry at me or something because u went off with a different girl I didn’t think this would like even remotely you make you annoyed it meant nothing at all” I say putting a hand on his shoulder , “I didn’t do much with the girl she gave me a blowjob but I didn’t fuck her I stopped so I could come back and see how u were” he says as he looks up at me. “Oh well I guess you just went off with that girl so I wanted to do atleast something, it meant nothing it was going to be a girl but she had to leave” I say to him. “Yh no it’s fine mate I didn’t think u liked him like that “ he says to me “is Luca a bit jealous?” I say yo him teasingly “mate I don’t like him like that he was the one who asked me if he could try it and that was it” I add , “I’m not jealous I don’t care” Luca says turning away from me. “Luca come on “ I say as i crawl over to him on the bed , I push Luca down on to the bed so he is laying down which makes him smile, I put a hand on his chest and I slowly make my way down his top, Luca moves my hand away and smiles , I go back to his chest and i put my hand under his top feeling his abs , Luca holds on to my arm so I slowly go down and start to unbuckle his belt Luca goes to move my hand but he stops , i undo his belt then unzip his fly my hand slowly makes my way in to his shorts and I grab his bulge “Finn stop” he says as he grabs my arm, I move my hand up and then slowly slip it in to his boxers Luca goes to move my hand again but I grab his dick and start to jerk it, Luca releases my arm and lays his arm back on the bed and doesn’t move as I feel his dick start to grow , I take my hand out of his boxers and as Luca is still sitting on the side of the bed I begin to pull his shorts down , so he is just in his boxers and vest, as he kicks his shorts off he doesn’t say anything but he stands up and takes his vest off leaving him just in his boxers, I begin to rub his boxers but then Luca starts to walk aways towards the bathroom, “I need a shower” he says,

As he opens the bathroom door and turns the shower on, Luca leaves the bathroom door wide open so I follow him in , he still isn’t saying anything. He checks the temperature of the water with his hand and as he is doing that I pull his boxers down from behind making him smirk , Luca steps in to the shower with a semi hard dick , he begins to wash him self as I stand their, Luca wipes the water from his eyes “u comming in or what” he says , so I take my boxers down, Luca looks down at my also semi hard on, I step in to the shower but before I can even begin to wash my self , Luca firmly grabs the top of my head and pushes me down to my knees, he holds his dick in one hand and slams the back of my head in to it , I open my mouth taking the first half in , Luca let’s out a heavy grunt , Luca begins to take his dick in and out of my mouth while using his hand to shove the back of my head in to his cock , “try and take it all “ he says, so I slowly try and feed it in to my mouth makikg it 3/4 of the way down Untill I cough , I look up at Luca and he is smiling, I stand up and put my hands on the back of his head and bring his head closer to me where I begin to make out with him, I can feel the water rushing down on our faces as we make out, I start to kiss his cheek , then I move down and begin to make out with his neck as I grab his dick and begin to jerk it, Luca let’s out another grunt. I start to bite his neck and kiss it harder as I wank him off even faster , Luca moans and he holds on to my arm for support he rests his head on my shoulder as I pick up the pace, he squeezes me tighter , “I’m im ugh “ Luca’s dick tenses and cum spurts out hitting me in the abs , “Ughhhh “ luca grunts and he falls in to me holding me tightly, “ugh finn “ he says trying to hold on to me in pleasure. He breathes heavily and stays holding on to me, he looks up at me then back down at my abs which are covered in his cum he smirks then turns the shower off, he steps out of the shower and grabs a towel wrapping it around his waist and I do the same, “look finn I don’t care u did something with Leo it was just a bit of a surprise that’s all, by all means to stuff with anyone else just give me a heads up before Yh “ he says as he dries his hair in to a towel “I don’t wanna do stuff with anyone else “ I say , Luca looks up to me grinning and yanks the towel from my waist and starts to laugh , my dick is still semi hard so I wave it about which makes Luca laugh even more , Luca then drops his towel aswell and climbs on to the bed so I follow him , he lays their naked and I come in to bed and hold on to him , he wraps his arms around me “Come on mate let’s go to bed we go australia tomorrow “ he says as he flicks the switch to the light, I wrap my around around him again and I plant my head in to the back of his neck and we slowly begin to fall asleep .