finn42502

Legendary Member
Media
Part 17

As I begin to wake up I slowly adjust my eyes to the light , my arm is still wrapped around Luca and my face is squashed on to his shoulder, “morning dude “ Luca says to me, “hey” I reply, I take my hand from Luca’s chest and sit up on the bed, “im so hungover” I say , “me too bro” he replies as he takes the sheet off and hops out of bed, Luca gets up and the first thing I see is his naked body and I realise all the things we got up to the night before with the girls we met and then the things we did just before bed. Luca has a semi which I’m guessing is on the way down from morning wood , Luca turns around naked “I think I’m going to go on a date with mia tonight bro u should ask Amy on one I’m sure she’d defo wanna do that” he says as he grabs a pair of boxers and slips them on . “Yh I’ll give her a message now” I say as I go on my phone to text Amy.

I start to get flashbacks to the night before with Amy and think back to our little adventure in the ocean, I really like this girl I think to my self. As I start to think about everything we got up to I can feel my dick start to grow , I try to lay it flat on my stomach so it’s not noticeable.

“Hurry up and get out of bed so we can go and explore this town before we have to leave tomorrow” Luca says to me. “Yh bro just give me a minute cant really get up right now” I say as I point to my crotch . Luca laughs “what do u mea- ohhh “ he says laughing “has someone got a little boner” he says giggling. “Yh mate I do so just give me 5 and I’ll be up” I say to him .

Luca laughs and looks at me in the bed then lunges forward and rips the sheet off me displaying my naked body and hard on. “You cunt” I say laughing Tryna cover up my boner with two hands but it’s no luck so I give up and just display it. Luca bursts out laughing when I do this. “Find it funny do ya “ I say as I get up and run towards him, Luca screams and laughs hysterically as he tries to runaway from my naked body chasing him around the room , I grab Luca and rugby tackle him on to the bed “that’s what u wanted to see was it” I say laughing. “Get off me” he shouts giggling, “make me” I say back to him still laughing, then out of nowhere Luca lowers his hand and grabs my dick , my eyes widen I let out a soft breathe , Luca looks me in the eye and then jerks my dick a little more “ugh “ I let out

a soft moan and Luca smiles before he releases his hand and slaps me on the back “come on mate get dressed” he says as he climbs off the bed. “Fine” I say complying with his request , I find a pair of clean boxers and try to fit them on with my still hard on dick in the way, Luca looks over and laughs at me struggling to get them on.

Me and Luca go around the town for a bit exploring different shops Untill we come across a weed dispensary and buy some weed for later. “Let’s treat our selves with this if our dates go successfully tonight” Luca says to me winking at me. “I’m going to meet Mia at some restaurant in town and then we’re going for some drinks but I’ll message u after I’m done “ he says to me, me and Luca fist bump and he goes off to find Mia.

Amy agreed to meet me at one of the bars in town, I didn’t really wanna eat with her thought it would be best just to get straight down to the drinking. When I first lock eyes with Amy again in the bar my eyes instantly widen at the sight of her, she looks absolutely stunning, she looks like she’s been catching the sun all day with very visible tan lines and a very white dress that show off all the elements of her body. As she sees me she gives me a smile showing off her pearly white teeth, “hey finn you look nice” she says as she leans in for a kiss, I kiss her on the lips “I was gonna say the exact same to u you look so beautiful tonight amy” , Amy smiles and combs her hair behind her ear .

The bar man looks over and I order us 2 sex on the beach cocktails and two shots of tequila, I look over to Amy and give her a little wink as I order the sex on the beach cocktails , she finds it funny and lets out a little giggle.

“So is Luca out with Mia then” she asks me “Yep they are out at some restaurant I think” I reply . “Oh nice Yh mia really likes Luca she hasn’t stopped talking all morning abt how good looking he is it’s starting to get annoying” she says as she lets out a little giggle. “That’s Luca, i have just learnt to accept the amount of tension that boy gets, being tanned, 6ft 2 , muscular, green eyes and blonde reslly helps you with the ladies” I say to Amy.

“By the sounds of it you have a crush on him “ Amy says to me laughing. I laugh aswel “shut up “ I say jokingly “nah me and Luca are very close and we are always together so I just know how he gets so much more attention from the ladies than “ .

“Your so fit finn , don’t say that I think any girl would be lucky to have u” she says, Amy puts down her drink and leans in for a kiss , as we kiss I can feel my heart racing in enjoyment as our lips intertwine the sensations start to take over me and I can feel a boner rising in my boxers, as we make out she puts her hands around my shoulders and bites my lip , “let’s go to another bar “she says as he grabs my hand.

Me and Amy go to the next bar and she buys the next round. “You didn’t have to do that I don’t mind paying” I say , “Finn im not a girl who just lets a boy buy drink after drink for me I wanna buy u drinks aswel “ she says smiling and taking a sip off her vodka lime and soda. “Fair play” I say smiling at her trying not to get lost in her eyes. “Let’s get up and dance” she says dragging me by the hand on to the dance floor , as we dance to the music she places her hands around my hips for support and gives my bum a squeeze we both laugh “don’t do that” I say laughing , I grab her by the waist and move my hand to her bum and bring her closer to me so her boobs are wresting on my chest, I Lean in to kiss and and we begin to make out again, I never wanna leave this girl I think to my self she makes me so horny. As we kiss she moves her hand from my waist and places it on my belt, she then moves her hand up under my t shirt and feels my abs “ur so ripped fin” she says staring in to my eyes, I smile as she feels my six pack and Lean in for another kiss.

As we kiss she moves her hand down my abs and to my shorts where she stops and slowly feels my bulge in my shorts, she stops the kiss and smiles “someone seems a little excited” she says giggling, “I cant help it ur so fit “ I say to her , “she takes her hand away from my dick and holds my hand ,”come on let’s go back to ur place and see what we can do about that “ she says as she drags me by the hand out of the bar, I can’t stop smiling in excitement is this gonna be the first time she lets me fuck her.

As we stumble up the corridor back in to our hostel I pray Luca is still out with Mia so me and amy can finally have sex. As we get closer to the door I see two figures also waiting by the door trying to open it, Fuck sake I think to my self as I see Luca and Mia unlocking our door clearly having the same idea as us. “Hello guys” Luca says to us as we walk up to the door , Luca is clearly very drunk as he is trying to open the door with a key ring we bought earlier, I am quite drunk aswell but clearly not as battered as Luca “you having a bit of trouble tbeir mate” I say rubbing Luca’s back “I got it bud” I say as I unlock the door wit my keys, “this is why I love u finn u always manage to sort everything, isn’t fin just the best Amy” Luca says making everyone laugh “he really is” Amy says . “You guys just get back to ur business me and Mia are gonna be taking a shower in the bathroom “ Luca says stumbling in to the bathroom. Amy and me laugh watching the two of them walk in to the toilet. As soon as they close that bathroom door amy jumps on top of me, she jumps in to my body so I am holding her up on my waist and we begin to make out, I carry her to the bed and slam her back down on the mattress , it starts to go very quickly and frantically as we remove each others clothing, I pull off her dress and she rips of my t shirt she smiles when she sees my abs and she goes for my belt unblocking my shorts and pulling them down Untill im in my boxers, I begin to remover her underwear and start to finger her, she leans her head back as she moans in pleasure , as i finger her I get up on top of her so our bodies are squashed against each other and start to make out with her, when I hear the door to the bathroom unlocking and the door swinging open “shit sorry but the bathroom is too tiny” Luca says as he comes out of the bathroom just in his boxers and Mia completely naked, me and Amy carry on kissing pretending not to hear , “gonna have to make some room “ Luca says as he walks over to us , amy doesn’t say anything so I just carry on fingering her, I see Luca picking up Mia and dropping her right beside amy on the bed, I look up to Luca and we smile at each other, he winks at me then slaps my bum “go on son “ .

As I’m on top of amy she grabs my bulge making me instantly rock hard, which I can tell she likes as she smiles an pulls down my boxers revealing my cock she grabs it with her hands and waists no time as she plants her mouth on it , I let out a moan she takes it all in . I look at Luca and see Mia pulling down his boxers and doing the same thing, she takes Luca’s dick in her mouth and he looks at me smiling, Luca’s massive dick is going in and out of her mouth , me and Luca keep making eye contact watching each other get the life sucked out of them. Amy then releases the dick from her mouth and orders me to lie on the bed whwre she climbs on top of my dick and gets in to the cow girl position facing me. We kiss as I thrust my dick in to her Pussy, I see Luca looking over “ I wanna do that “ he says as he lies down right next to me so our arms are touching. MIa climbs on to his dick and he waists no time by thrusting in to her, we both lock in to the same speed and thrust time, as we fuck our girl right next to each other , Luca puts his fist out for a fist bump as this is happening I laugh and bump him. Then I feel the feelings come over me “I think im gonna cum” I say to Amy , “do it in me “ she says moanjng . As I’m abt to cum Luca flips his girl Mia over so she is laying with her face down on to bed and he starts to fuck her in the speed boat position, “im cumming “ I say as I feel the cum leave my body and enter Amy’s wet Pussy , “ugh ahhh “ , “im cumming “ Luca says as he removes his dick from Mia , I look Luca in the eye and he looks at me as he cums all over mias bum and crashes down next to me out of breathe. As the four of us lay their naked trying to catch our breathe amy looks at me “that was probably the best shag I’ve had in such a long time finn “ I smile and kiss her, “my little finn really knows what he’s doing” Luca says laughing and giving my shoulder I little nudge.

“Come on amy let’s get dressed and walk bakc to ours it’s like half an hour away” Mia says to amy getup up of the bed and grabbing her things.

“Let’s meet up tomorrow “ Amy says she kisses me on the lips, “definitely “ I say smiling back at her, Mia grabs her and Amy’s tbings as she kisses Luca goodbye and they both leave the hostel.

As the door closes Luca turns to me and bursts out laughing “fucking hell when we booked asia I didn’t realise we was gonna be having this many foursomes and threesome with each other” he says laughing. “I know mate we’ve had so many already and we haven’t even got to Australia yet” I say back to him , “I like sharing a girl or two girls with u bro I wouldn’t do this with literally anyone else “ he says to me smiling . “Yh same here” I add, Luca gets up from the bed naked and goes to grab his boxers to put on , “pass mine please “ I say as he chucks me mine , we both try to put our boxers on over our boners , “fuck I forgot abt this “ Luca says as he grabs out the gram of weed from his bag , “oh shit let’s smoke it now” I say jumping on to the bed. Luca grabs his grinder and a rolling paper and climbs on to the bed. “I’m literally the best roller I know “ he says as he begins to roll the joint “Yh sure u r mate” I say sarcastically , “ im better than u “ he says smiling , “ oh Yh don’t think you’ll be able to roll it now” I say as I put my hand on his thigh and slowly make my way up his leg squeezing his inner thigh, “ stop that “ he says to me laughing , I ignore him and continue to work my way up his leg til I feel his underwear and give his bulge a squeeze “ahhhhh “ he lets out laughing “stop finn im trying to roll here “ he says ,”I thought u were the best roller mate”I say as i squeeze his semi hard dick through his boxers , “mate I’m Tryna get it down agian not back up” he says giggling and finishing off the joint. I move my hand away from him and I go grab a lighter , i Chuck it to Luca and he sparks the spliff.

As we smoke the spliff Luca blows smoke rings at me , “so do u really like Amy then cos I’m really starting to fall for Mia” he asks , “Yh bro I really like her I think I’m in love with her” I say as I hit the joint, Luca smiles “im glad bro “ he says as he accepts the joint from me at this point I’m already quite high and I start to giggle at everything. Luca finishes off the joint and flicks it out of the window , “I get so horny when I’m high “ he says giggling , both of our eyes are very red rigjt now. Luca’s blood shoot eyes still manage to look really well with his green eyes, “you literally just came mate how can u be this horny but it is true I do feel more horny when I’m high I add. Luca reaches out and squeezes my dick feeling my semi hard dick and he starts to laugh “see mate u are horny” he says to me laughing and moving his hand away , “Yh I just said I get horny when I’m high “ I reply back to him punching his shoulder , I take my hand and start to feel Luca’s chest , Luca looks at my hand and his smiles starts to fade as he follows my hand , my hand rubs on his chest and I make my way down to his abs feeling every crevice off his six pack , Luca’s eyes are stuck following his hand, he lays back on the bed and I rest my head on his abs , I slowly move my hand down and find his boxers whwre I rub my hand over his bulge , I can hear his heart beat become faster as I touch it. I plant a kiss on Lucas’s six pack and he laughs, I then rest my head back on his abs and slowly slip my hand under his boxers I go over his very shorts and trimmed pubes Untill I’m met with his dick which I grab and start to slowly jerk offf, Luca let’s out a soft moan. So I take his boxers down even further, he lifts his bum up allowing me to do so, I peel back his skin on his dick and I go up and down on it Untill it’s at its full 8 inches and fully hard, he had a very big dick so I just stayed at the top , I then went down and grabbed his balls “ugh ugh “ Luca moans again , I then feel a pushing feeling in the back of my head and can feel Luca pushing my head down so it gets closer and closer to his dick I turn to look at Luca but he doesn’t say any thing , he carries on pushing the back of my head closer to his cock , I loo at him again but he still doesn’t say anything Luca pushes my head with more force Untill I’m 5 centimetres away from his dick, I don’t know what to do this is the closest my face has ever been to a dick . I allow Luca to push my head down Untill my lips are met with the tip of his dick , I slowly open them and push my tongue out to lick the top , Luca let’s out a moan as I do this , and he pushes my head down even further slowly the whole tip of his dick enters my mouth, this is my first time dojng anything like this and it has a taste to it that I just can’t describe, not a bad one , Luca moans again and I wrap my lips around his dick and go up and then back down he uses his other hand to grip on to the sheets in pleasure, he pushes my head down even further Untill his dick is half way down my throat , I see how further I can go and take is 3/4 of the way down Untill I start to chock and release it from my mouth, I start again at the tip and use my other hand to wank him off , i begin to get used to this and start to smoothly take my mouth up and down his cock , “ugh this feels so good “ Luca let’s out , he start s to breathe heavier so I grab his balls , and lick up his dick , “finn im gonna cum “ he says so I release my mouth from his dick and startt to wank his now very wet dick with my right hand and use the left to squeeze his balls “ugh im cumming” he shouts out with a moan as 4 spurts of cum fly from his dick and land on his chest , “ugh ahh ugh ahhh “ Luca doesn’t stop moaning til his arms fall flat on the bed “that was something else it felt so good “ he says as he places a hand on my shoulder, “Yh I didn’t aspect to do that tonight Luca “ I say to him smiling, “sorry if I made you do something u didn’t want to do ur head was just so close to it I wanted to try it” he says to me as he uses the sheet to wipe the cum from his abs,”it was a little off gaurd straight away but I’m glad I djd it now “ I say to Luca smiling , Luca smiles at me and gestures for me to come in to his arms , I climb in to Lucas’s arms and he holds me tight, he rests his head on my head and plants a kiss on the top of my head before we drift of to sleep in each others arms.

James.deanxix

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Part 17

As I begin to wake up I slowly adjust my eyes to the light , my arm is still wrapped around Luca and my face is squashed on to his shoulder, “morning dude “ Luca says to me, “hey” I reply, I take my hand from Luca’s chest and sit up on the bed, “im so hungover” I say , “me too bro” he replies as he takes the sheet off and hops out of bed, Luca gets up and the first thing I see is his naked body and I realise all the things we got up to the night before with the girls we met and then the things we did just before bed. Luca has a semi which I’m guessing is on the way down from morning wood , Luca turns around naked “I think I’m going to go on a date with mia tonight bro u should ask Amy on one I’m sure she’d defo wanna do that” he says as he grabs a pair of boxers and slips them on . “Yh I’ll give her a message now” I say as I go on my phone to text Amy.

I start to get flashbacks to the night before with Amy and think back to our little adventure in the ocean, I really like this girl I think to my self. As I start to think about everything we got up to I can feel my dick start to grow , I try to lay it flat on my stomach so it’s not noticeable.

“Hurry up and get out of bed so we can go and explore this town before we have to leave tomorrow” Luca says to me. “Yh bro just give me a minute cant really get up right now” I say as I point to my crotch . Luca laughs “what do u mea- ohhh “ he says laughing “has someone got a little boner” he says giggling. “Yh mate I do so just give me 5 and I’ll be up” I say to him .

Luca laughs and looks at me in the bed then lunges forward and rips the sheet off me displaying my naked body and hard on. “You cunt” I say laughing Tryna cover up my boner with two hands but it’s no luck so I give up and just display it. Luca bursts out laughing when I do this. “Find it funny do ya “ I say as I get up and run towards him, Luca screams and laughs hysterically as he tries to runaway from my naked body chasing him around the room , I grab Luca and rugby tackle him on to the bed “that’s what u wanted to see was it” I say laughing. “Get off me” he shouts giggling, “make me” I say back to him still laughing, then out of nowhere Luca lowers his hand and grabs my dick , my eyes widen I let out a soft breathe , Luca looks me in the eye and then jerks my dick a little more “ugh “ I let out

a soft moan and Luca smiles before he releases his hand and slaps me on the back “come on mate get dressed” he says as he climbs off the bed. “Fine” I say complying with his request , I find a pair of clean boxers and try to fit them on with my still hard on dick in the way, Luca looks over and laughs at me struggling to get them on.

Me and Luca go around the town for a bit exploring different shops Untill we come across a weed dispensary and buy some weed for later. “Let’s treat our selves with this if our dates go successfully tonight” Luca says to me winking at me. “I’m going to meet Mia at some restaurant in town and then we’re going for some drinks but I’ll message u after I’m done “ he says to me, me and Luca fist bump and he goes off to find Mia.

Amy agreed to meet me at one of the bars in town, I didn’t really wanna eat with her thought it would be best just to get straight down to the drinking. When I first lock eyes with Amy again in the bar my eyes instantly widen at the sight of her, she looks absolutely stunning, she looks like she’s been catching the sun all day with very visible tan lines and a very white dress that show off all the elements of her body. As she sees me she gives me a smile showing off her pearly white teeth, “hey finn you look nice” she says as she leans in for a kiss, I kiss her on the lips “I was gonna say the exact same to u you look so beautiful tonight amy” , Amy smiles and combs her hair behind her ear .

The bar man looks over and I order us 2 sex on the beach cocktails and two shots of tequila, I look over to Amy and give her a little wink as I order the sex on the beach cocktails , she finds it funny and lets out a little giggle.

“So is Luca out with Mia then” she asks me “Yep they are out at some restaurant I think” I reply . “Oh nice Yh mia really likes Luca she hasn’t stopped talking all morning abt how good looking he is it’s starting to get annoying” she says as she lets out a little giggle. “That’s Luca, i have just learnt to accept the amount of tension that boy gets, being tanned, 6ft 2 , muscular, green eyes and blonde reslly helps you with the ladies” I say to Amy.

“By the sounds of it you have a crush on him “ Amy says to me laughing. I laugh aswel “shut up “ I say jokingly “nah me and Luca are very close and we are always together so I just know how he gets so much more attention from the ladies than “ .

“Your so fit finn , don’t say that I think any girl would be lucky to have u” she says, Amy puts down her drink and leans in for a kiss , as we kiss I can feel my heart racing in enjoyment as our lips intertwine the sensations start to take over me and I can feel a boner rising in my boxers, as we make out she puts her hands around my shoulders and bites my lip , “let’s go to another bar “she says as he grabs my hand.

Me and Amy go to the next bar and she buys the next round. “You didn’t have to do that I don’t mind paying” I say , “Finn im not a girl who just lets a boy buy drink after drink for me I wanna buy u drinks aswel “ she says smiling and taking a sip off her vodka lime and soda. “Fair play” I say smiling at her trying not to get lost in her eyes. “Let’s get up and dance” she says dragging me by the hand on to the dance floor , as we dance to the music she places her hands around my hips for support and gives my bum a squeeze we both laugh “don’t do that” I say laughing , I grab her by the waist and move my hand to her bum and bring her closer to me so her boobs are wresting on my chest, I Lean in to kiss and and we begin to make out again, I never wanna leave this girl I think to my self she makes me so horny. As we kiss she moves her hand from my waist and places it on my belt, she then moves her hand up under my t shirt and feels my abs “ur so ripped fin” she says staring in to my eyes, I smile as she feels my six pack and Lean in for another kiss.

As we kiss she moves her hand down my abs and to my shorts where she stops and slowly feels my bulge in my shorts, she stops the kiss and smiles “someone seems a little excited” she says giggling, “I cant help it ur so fit “ I say to her , “she takes her hand away from my dick and holds my hand ,”come on let’s go back to ur place and see what we can do about that “ she says as she drags me by the hand out of the bar, I can’t stop smiling in excitement is this gonna be the first time she lets me fuck her.

As we stumble up the corridor back in to our hostel I pray Luca is still out with Mia so me and amy can finally have sex. As we get closer to the door I see two figures also waiting by the door trying to open it, Fuck sake I think to my self as I see Luca and Mia unlocking our door clearly having the same idea as us. “Hello guys” Luca says to us as we walk up to the door , Luca is clearly very drunk as he is trying to open the door with a key ring we bought earlier, I am quite drunk aswell but clearly not as battered as Luca “you having a bit of trouble tbeir mate” I say rubbing Luca’s back “I got it bud” I say as I unlock the door wit my keys, “this is why I love u finn u always manage to sort everything, isn’t fin just the best Amy” Luca says making everyone laugh “he really is” Amy says . “You guys just get back to ur business me and Mia are gonna be taking a shower in the bathroom “ Luca says stumbling in to the bathroom. Amy and me laugh watching the two of them walk in to the toilet. As soon as they close that bathroom door amy jumps on top of me, she jumps in to my body so I am holding her up on my waist and we begin to make out, I carry her to the bed and slam her back down on the mattress , it starts to go very quickly and frantically as we remove each others clothing, I pull off her dress and she rips of my t shirt she smiles when she sees my abs and she goes for my belt unblocking my shorts and pulling them down Untill im in my boxers, I begin to remover her underwear and start to finger her, she leans her head back as she moans in pleasure , as i finger her I get up on top of her so our bodies are squashed against each other and start to make out with her, when I hear the door to the bathroom unlocking and the door swinging open “shit sorry but the bathroom is too tiny” Luca says as he comes out of the bathroom just in his boxers and Mia completely naked, me and Amy carry on kissing pretending not to hear , “gonna have to make some room “ Luca says as he walks over to us , amy doesn’t say anything so I just carry on fingering her, I see Luca picking up Mia and dropping her right beside amy on the bed, I look up to Luca and we smile at each other, he winks at me then slaps my bum “go on son “ .

As I’m on top of amy she grabs my bulge making me instantly rock hard, which I can tell she likes as she smiles an pulls down my boxers revealing my cock she grabs it with her hands and waists no time as she plants her mouth on it , I let out a moan she takes it all in . I look at Luca and see Mia pulling down his boxers and doing the same thing, she takes Luca’s dick in her mouth and he looks at me smiling, Luca’s massive dick is going in and out of her mouth , me and Luca keep making eye contact watching each other get the life sucked out of them. Amy then releases the dick from her mouth and orders me to lie on the bed whwre she climbs on top of my dick and gets in to the cow girl position facing me. We kiss as I thrust my dick in to her Pussy, I see Luca looking over “ I wanna do that “ he says as he lies down right next to me so our arms are touching. MIa climbs on to his dick and he waists no time by thrusting in to her, we both lock in to the same speed and thrust time, as we fuck our girl right next to each other , Luca puts his fist out for a fist bump as this is happening I laugh and bump him. Then I feel the feelings come over me “I think im gonna cum” I say to Amy , “do it in me “ she says moanjng . As I’m abt to cum Luca flips his girl Mia over so she is laying with her face down on to bed and he starts to fuck her in the speed boat position, “im cumming “ I say as I feel the cum leave my body and enter Amy’s wet Pussy , “ugh ahhh “ , “im cumming “ Luca says as he removes his dick from Mia , I look Luca in the eye and he looks at me as he cums all over mias bum and crashes down next to me out of breathe. As the four of us lay their naked trying to catch our breathe amy looks at me “that was probably the best shag I’ve had in such a long time finn “ I smile and kiss her, “my little finn really knows what he’s doing” Luca says laughing and giving my shoulder I little nudge.

“Come on amy let’s get dressed and walk bakc to ours it’s like half an hour away” Mia says to amy getup up of the bed and grabbing her things.

“Let’s meet up tomorrow “ Amy says she kisses me on the lips, “definitely “ I say smiling back at her, Mia grabs her and Amy’s tbings as she kisses Luca goodbye and they both leave the hostel.

As the door closes Luca turns to me and bursts out laughing “fucking hell when we booked asia I didn’t realise we was gonna be having this many foursomes and threesome with each other” he says laughing. “I know mate we’ve had so many already and we haven’t even got to Australia yet” I say back to him , “I like sharing a girl or two girls with u bro I wouldn’t do this with literally anyone else “ he says to me smiling . “Yh same here” I add, Luca gets up from the bed naked and goes to grab his boxers to put on , “pass mine please “ I say as he chucks me mine , we both try to put our boxers on over our boners , “fuck I forgot abt this “ Luca says as he grabs out the gram of weed from his bag , “oh shit let’s smoke it now” I say jumping on to the bed. Luca grabs his grinder and a rolling paper and climbs on to the bed. “I’m literally the best roller I know “ he says as he begins to roll the joint “Yh sure u r mate” I say sarcastically , “ im better than u “ he says smiling , “ oh Yh don’t think you’ll be able to roll it now” I say as I put my hand on his thigh and slowly make my way up his leg squeezing his inner thigh, “ stop that “ he says to me laughing , I ignore him and continue to work my way up his leg til I feel his underwear and give his bulge a squeeze “ahhhhh “ he lets out laughing “stop finn im trying to roll here “ he says ,”I thought u were the best roller mate”I say as i squeeze his semi hard dick through his boxers , “mate I’m Tryna get it down agian not back up” he says giggling and finishing off the joint. I move my hand away from him and I go grab a lighter , i Chuck it to Luca and he sparks the spliff.

As we smoke the spliff Luca blows smoke rings at me , “so do u really like Amy then cos I’m really starting to fall for Mia” he asks , “Yh bro I really like her I think I’m in love with her” I say as I hit the joint, Luca smiles “im glad bro “ he says as he accepts the joint from me at this point I’m already quite high and I start to giggle at everything. Luca finishes off the joint and flicks it out of the window , “I get so horny when I’m high “ he says giggling , both of our eyes are very red rigjt now. Luca’s blood shoot eyes still manage to look really well with his green eyes, “you literally just came mate how can u be this horny but it is true I do feel more horny when I’m high I add. Luca reaches out and squeezes my dick feeling my semi hard dick and he starts to laugh “see mate u are horny” he says to me laughing and moving his hand away , “Yh I just said I get horny when I’m high “ I reply back to him punching his shoulder , I take my hand and start to feel Luca’s chest , Luca looks at my hand and his smiles starts to fade as he follows my hand , my hand rubs on his chest and I make my way down to his abs feeling every crevice off his six pack , Luca’s eyes are stuck following his hand, he lays back on the bed and I rest my head on his abs , I slowly move my hand down and find his boxers whwre I rub my hand over his bulge , I can hear his heart beat become faster as I touch it. I plant a kiss on Lucas’s six pack and he laughs, I then rest my head back on his abs and slowly slip my hand under his boxers I go over his very shorts and trimmed pubes Untill I’m met with his dick which I grab and start to slowly jerk offf, Luca let’s out a soft moan. So I take his boxers down even further, he lifts his bum up allowing me to do so, I peel back his skin on his dick and I go up and down on it Untill it’s at its full 8 inches and fully hard, he had a very big dick so I just stayed at the top , I then went down and grabbed his balls “ugh ugh “ Luca moans again , I then feel a pushing feeling in the back of my head and can feel Luca pushing my head down so it gets closer and closer to his dick I turn to look at Luca but he doesn’t say any thing , he carries on pushing the back of my head closer to his cock , I loo at him again but he still doesn’t say anything Luca pushes my head with more force Untill I’m 5 centimetres away from his dick, I don’t know what to do this is the closest my face has ever been to a dick . I allow Luca to push my head down Untill my lips are met with the tip of his dick , I slowly open them and push my tongue out to lick the top , Luca let’s out a moan as I do this , and he pushes my head down even further slowly the whole tip of his dick enters my mouth, this is my first time dojng anything like this and it has a taste to it that I just can’t describe, not a bad one , Luca moans again and I wrap my lips around his dick and go up and then back down he uses his other hand to grip on to the sheets in pleasure, he pushes my head down even further Untill his dick is half way down my throat , I see how further I can go and take is 3/4 of the way down Untill I start to chock and release it from my mouth, I start again at the tip and use my other hand to wank him off , i begin to get used to this and start to smoothly take my mouth up and down his cock , “ugh this feels so good “ Luca let’s out , he start s to breathe heavier so I grab his balls , and lick up his dick , “finn im gonna cum “ he says so I release my mouth from his dick and startt to wank his now very wet dick with my right hand and use the left to squeeze his balls “ugh im cumming” he shouts out with a moan as 4 spurts of cum fly from his dick and land on his chest , “ugh ahh ugh ahhh “ Luca doesn’t stop moaning til his arms fall flat on the bed “that was something else it felt so good “ he says as he places a hand on my shoulder, “Yh I didn’t aspect to do that tonight Luca “ I say to him smiling, “sorry if I made you do something u didn’t want to do ur head was just so close to it I wanted to try it” he says to me as he uses the sheet to wipe the cum from his abs,”it was a little off gaurd straight away but I’m glad I djd it now “ I say to Luca smiling , Luca smiles at me and gestures for me to come in to his arms , I climb in to Lucas’s arms and he holds me tight, he rests his head on my head and plants a kiss on the top of my head before we drift of to sleep in each others arms.
thank you finn <333333

perphixwinx

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Part 17

Oh my god best part so far!! I wonder if they'll kiss and if Luca will be the one to try this next.. WHERE ARE THE NETFLIX PRODUCERS?

finn42502

Legendary Member
Media
Part 18

As we both slowly start to wake up in the morning we are wrapped in each others arms, Luca’s arms are wrapped round my side and resting on my abs and mine are wrapped around his , and we are both still naked. “Oh shit hey “ Luca say’s obviously forgetting we fell asleep like this, “hey” I respond as I take my arm from around his chest and return it to my side , Luca s hand still rests on my abs. “That was definitely a night of first for me “ luca says, “Yh it was different alright” I respond giggling. Luca goes to stand up then stops, “Finn can u Chuck me a pair of boxers” luca asks, “get em ur self” I say to him , “cant really get up right now, I’ve got Morning wood” Luca says to me smiling , “same mate “ I say back to him and we both laugh . “First persons boner to go down can go and get underwear for us” Luca says to me, “alright mate “ I say to him smirking , which is when I feel Luca’s hand slowly working it’s way down my abs till it reaches the top of my shaved pubes, “hey what are u doing that’s cheating” I say to Luca , “ur free to move my hand away “ he says back to me as he slowly reaches my member, he begins to slowly jerk it dragging my foreskin over the tip of my dick and back down again I let out a little shudder in pleasure “uughhh” .

I go to move his hand away but I can’t, I like it too much . He carries on to wank off my dick and it gets harder and harder. In retaliation I place my hand under the bed sheet and grab his cock “hey!” He says laughing in suprise , I slowly begin to jerk it up and down “stop “ Luca says as I jerk it , “make me “ I say , but Luca does nothing .

“U wanna play like that “ Luca says as he grabs my balls, I let out a moan . I cant let Luca win so I Chuck the sheet off both off us revealing our naked bodies and hard members which makes Luca laugh , I slowly move my Face towards Luca’s dick “hey finnn what are u doing stop tha“ Luca says but his sentence is cut off when my tongue reaches the tip of his dick and I slowly lick around it , “Finn” he says as he lets out a moan , he lets go of my dick and places his hand on the top of my head and pushes it down my mouth wraps around his member and goes up and down making him moan , which is when I release it from my mouth and look at Luca who is lost in a trance of pleasure, “that’s all ur getting for today “ mate I say as I move my body up and lie on the back board of our bed, “what the fuck you cant just start me off and then not finish it” he says laughing but clearly a little annoyed, “too bad mate “ I say as I get off bed to get dressed “what the fuck” Luca says laughing holding his arms out , “we’re leaving tomorrow morning Luca I wanna go and meet Amy one last time” I say as I grab a pair of boxers and throw Luca a pair, “fine Yh I guess Mia can finish me off” he says as he tries his best to put his boxers on over his rock hard member.

Me and Luca get dressed and we arrange to meet the girls.

That day the four of us spend all day together from early in the morning To in to the night, doing all types of activities, me and Luca rented quad bikes in the day so we each took our girl on the back of our quad bikes , Luca took off his t shirt revealing his chiselled body which made Mia’s eyes wide at the sight so I decided to do the same. We decided to do zip lining as a 4 and we began to drive their it was about a 30 minute journey on the quad bike, Amy held on to my waist and abs as we rode along the dirt roads, the feeling off Amy’s hands on me felt so good, I felt like I never wanted to leave this girl. As we rode along amy trailed her fingers accross my chest and Abs feeling every part of my upper body, not wanting to stop , Amy then lowered her hand down my abs Untill she got to my crotch where she slowly tucked her hand in to my boxers, I couldn’t tell her to stop as we was going 30 mph at this point so I allowed her to do he thing she began to rub my soft member bringing it to life again as we rode in to the sunset, I could feel it slowly rising Amy’s hand gripped my waist harder as her other hand explored my boxers going up and down on my dick and grabbing my balls making me fully hard at this point.

As we drove in to the zip lining place Amy removed her hand from my boxers and we parked up next to Luca and Mia. We disembarked from the quad bike and as we did I planted a kiss on Amy’s lips , I turned around to see Luca and Mia which is when Luca looks down and bursts out laughing “mate you’ve got a boner” he says to me hysterically, Mia looks down and starts to laugh aswel . “U can blame Amy for that “ I say laughing, Amy just laughs but doesn’t say anything, “Amy u horny bugger u “ Luca says teasingly.

I quickly run to the toilet to do a piss to help my hard on go down so we can begin zip lining.

This is one of the funnest days out we have had all holiday as the four of us go down these massive zip lines at great speeds, we all cant stop laughing through this whole activity, sharing jokes with each other. Me and Luca share a look of sadness with each other that we are having to say goodbye to these practically perfect girls tomorrow.

The four of us ride back on our quad bikes and we park them up outside our hostel and we all go for a meal. As we get our food , Amy says to me “Finn ur the most amazing boy I’ve met in a long time I’m gonna be so sad to let u go” .

I plant a kiss on her lips “I don’t want u to go , please meet up with us later the four of us need to see each other again before we go home this cant be the end” I say back to her, Amy kisses me again and holds my hand “it definitely won’t be the end she says “ Amy rests her head on my shoulder clearly up set , as we finish our meal everyone clearly feels a bit upset we all have to leave each other, “alright guys let’s try make it this last night a happy one Yh “ Luca says “ excuse me Can I order 16 shots off tequila please” he says to the bar man , everyone wakes up a bit , “16 Luca ?” Mia says to him , “4 each ,” he replies like it’s nothing , “if we are gonna leave tonight then obviously we are going to do this night right” he adds , the four of us down our shots and one by one we all get up to get another round , each time getting another 16 shots. An hour later and we are all drunk as a skunk, the four of us stumble out of the restaurant.

“Luca and finn come back to our place it’s just down the road” Amy says as she grabs my hand , “don’t u live in a shared hostel “ Luca says . “We are in a 4 person room but one person has already left so it’s just one other person with us and a he’s always out”, “she?” Luca says smirking raising his eyebrows as a joke, makikg me laugh , Mia hits Luca on the arm as a joke “owwww” he says.

The four of us walk to their hostel and go in to their room , “fuck forgot abt the bunk beds “ Luca says as he looks at me, we walk in and Amy grabs a bottle of tequila from her bag “drink anyone” she says as she pours 4 very big shots of tequila , we down the shots and me and Luca cough after the shot making the girls laugh.

Mia connects to her Bluetooth speaker and plays some music , amy comes up to me and holds on me as we dance together. Mia does the same to Luca .

As we continue pouring more shots we get drunker and drunker and the dancing starts to get friskier , I see Mia removing Luca’s shirt and placing her bum on her crotch as he feels up her waist and bum, Mia does the same to me and unbottons my shirt and throws it to the ground, “can you show me ur bed mia I wanna see how u sleep “ Luca says to her smiling and they both climb up to the top bunk . “You wanna show me yours” I say to Amy and she takes my hand and we climb up the the opposite top bunk , as we’re up tbeir I look over to Luca and I see he has waisted no time and he has already removed mias clothing ,

As soon as I lay down on the bed amy unbuckles my belt and removes my shorts lesving me in my boxers , she takes her hand grabs my Bulge , but I grab her and flip her over , ripping down her shorts and removing her top so she is in her underwear, I hear a moan from the other side of the room and I look over and I can see Lucas’s bum cheeks going up and down in to the air as he thrusts in to Mia in missionary makikg her moan even louder, Luca doesn’t waste much time and gets straight down to business and I follow suit , I remove Amy’s bottom underwear and plant my mouth in to her Pussy licking inside and her clit as she grabs my hair for support, doing this has made me really hard and I cant take it much longer so I take off my boxers and slowly tap her pussy with my dick teasing her, “fuck me finn “ she says smiling so I follow her command and insert my dick in to her vagina , “ugh “ she start to moan and I go in and out of her as fast as I can makikg her grip on to the railings off the bed , as I’m fucking her I play with her clit makikg her scream and moan “Finn finn” she says , I can hear Mia moaning “Luca Luca” from the other bunk bed, “I’m cumming “ Amy says as she moans and leans her head back , I can feel how wet she is which makes me even hornier and wetter “I’m comming “ I say “ugh ugh “ I don’t bother pulling out and my cum spurts in to her vagina , the sensations take over me and I collapse in to her , “I’m cumming” I hear from the other side of the bed as I hear Luca finishing , I hear a knock at the door “can u guys let me in I forgot my key “ “shit that must be the other guy” Amy says, me and Luca jump up quickly puttting our boxers and rest of our clothes back on, “I’m sorry I have to leave in a rush like this” I say to Amy as I plant a kiss on her lips, “this is not goodbye we will see each other soon “ she says to me.

Luca and me grab a pile of our stuff and bolt out the door , saying hi to the guy outside as we speed walk down the corridor.

Me and Luca ride our quad bikes back to our hostel , “fucking hell they where so perfect now we have to leave them “ Luca says clearly upset, “I know it’s so long” I say “it’s not even that late do u wanna go for a drink in the hostel bar downstairs” I say to Luca “Yh definitely “ Luca says. Me and Luca order 4 shots and 2 beers as we continue to drink , sharing memories and funny stories that happened that day. I could clearly see Luca was quite sad to leave the girls and I was too . As we finished our drinks we stumbled out the hostel bar and began our way up to our room, “let’s take the lift I can’t hack those stairs in the state I’m in right now” Luca says to me . I press the button for the lift and we enter the lift, “we need to meet those girls again “ Luca says “Yh definitely” I say “they where so much fun “ he adds , I was quite drunk at this point so I take a step closer to Luca “we can still have our own fun “ I say to him smiling “what did u have in mind” he looks at me smirking , I go up to Luca and plant a finger in to his waist band of his boxers “anything” I say , I guess I thought I was still with Amy and not Luca so I kiss him on the lips , Luca retreats in surprise , shit I think to my self why did I do that we have never kissed when it’s been no girl in between us, but to my suprise Luca puts both of his hands on the back of my head and pulls my face to his and starts to make out with me our lips interlock and he sticks his tongue in to my mouth , he slams me against the wall of the lift and starts to heavily kiss me, which is broken by the sound of the lift opening at our floor, thankfully no one else is coming in , I take out my keys and begin to unlock the door and I can feel Luca trying to grab my dick as I do so “wait Luca I’m trying to open the door” I say “I cant wait mate” , the door opens and as soon as we close the door I grab Luca’s face and start to kiss him again, everything is happening very fast, Luca rips off my t shirt and I take off his , we kiss again making out and I push him against the wall and grab his bulge from his shorts , I begin to unbutton his shorts making them fall to the ground leaving him in his boxers, he pulls my belt off and undoes my fly grabbing my bulge as he yanks down my shorts , we are both now in our boxers , Luca pushes me on to the bed where I lay and he slowly pulls down my boxers revealing my dick , he grabs it and slowly starts to jerk it up and and down , he kisses me again and I moan in to his mouth “stand up “ he says so I stand , Luca takes his boxers down and pushes his body against mine so our dicks are touching we both grab the other persons dick and jerk it off , as we are doing so our dicks become fully erect and I get super horny I take my hand and plant it on the top off Luca’s head pushing him down , Luca tries to stop it but I push him and he slowly goes down to his knees , as he gets on his knees he looks up to me but I don’t say anything and I push his head so it’s met with my dick, I release my hands from his head and I hold on to my dick and I press it against his lips where he slowly opens them and licks my dick, I let out a moan and I feed my dick further in to his mouth, as he starts to get the hang of it he goes up and down on it , I grip on to his head for support as he grabs my balls while he is sucking it makes me moan “oh Luca ugh” I let out , Luca then stands up and wipes his mouth he pushes me on to the bed , Luca then climbs over me Untill he is kneeeling above my face , he goes in and plants his dick in to my mouth thrusting his dick uo and down in to my mouth makikg me choke, he then swivels his body around and grabs my dick so we are now in the 69 position, he takes mine in his mouth and we both now have each others dick in our mouth, we go up and down and up and down, I grab Luca’s balls as I do so make his grunt even louder. Luca then climbs off me and grabs the desk chair and places it in the middle of the room , he sits on it “come and finish me off” he demands, so I get on my knees and grab his dick, Luca grabs the back of my face and shoves it on to his dick so I go back in to it and I go up and down with my mouth grabbing his balls “ugh this feels so good I’m gonna cum” he says , I go to withdraw my mouth but Luca pushes me down further , “ugggh “ I feel Luca’s cum squirt out and hit the back of my throat squirt after squirt filling my mouth up, Luca let’s go of my head and I spit the cum all over his dick , “Luca u cant just do that’” I say to him but he is still in ecstasy “that’s it “ I say and I stand up and grab Lucas’s head shoving it on my dick, I take his hand and plant it on my balls “I’m cumming” I say and I can feel Luca going to take his mouth off it so I hold his head down on it “ugh I’m comming” I say as the cum leaves my dick spurting out in to his throat, I can hear Luca choking so I remade my hands from him and take my dick out his throat Luca looks up at me and I can see my cum dripping from out of his mouth , he stands up and kisses me rubbing my cum from his mouth in to my mouth as we make out sharing each others cum in our mouths , this kiss never seems to end and goes on for about 5 minutes Untill Luca stops it “woah that was something else” he says trying to catch his breathe “I liked it “ I say as a wipe my mouth, “me too I like how we can be with a girl then do our own thing and nothing changes within our friendship” Luca says as climbs in to bed , Luca turn and faces my way in the bed so I climb next to him , Luca turns me around and pulls me in so he is spooning me, I can feel his dick resting against my bum cheek . He plants his face in to my neck and kisses it , “good night finn “ .

Titiritero

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Part 18

As we both slowly start to wake up in the morning we are wrapped in each others arms, Luca’s arms are wrapped round my side and resting on my abs and mine are wrapped around his , and we are both still naked. “Oh shit hey “ Luca say’s obviously forgetting we fell asleep like this, “hey” I respond as I take my arm from around his chest and return it to my side , Luca s hand still rests on my abs. “That was definitely a night of first for me “ luca says, “Yh it was different alright” I respond giggling. Luca goes to stand up then stops, “Finn can u Chuck me a pair of boxers” luca asks, “get em ur self” I say to him , “cant really get up right now, I’ve got Morning wood” Luca says to me smiling , “same mate “ I say back to him and we both laugh . “First persons boner to go down can go and get underwear for us” Luca says to me, “alright mate “ I say to him smirking , which is when I feel Luca’s hand slowly working it’s way down my abs till it reaches the top of my shaved pubes, “hey what are u doing that’s cheating” I say to Luca , “ur free to move my hand away “ he says back to me as he slowly reaches my member, he begins to slowly jerk it dragging my foreskin over the tip of my dick and back down again I let out a little shudder in pleasure “uughhh” .

I go to move his hand away but I can’t, I like it too much . He carries on to wank off my dick and it gets harder and harder. In retaliation I place my hand under the bed sheet and grab his cock “hey!” He says laughing in suprise , I slowly begin to jerk it up and down “stop “ Luca says as I jerk it , “make me “ I say , but Luca does nothing .

“U wanna play like that “ Luca says as he grabs my balls, I let out a moan . I cant let Luca win so I Chuck the sheet off both off us revealing our naked bodies and hard members which makes Luca laugh , I slowly move my Face towards Luca’s dick “hey finnn what are u doing stop tha“ Luca says but his sentence is cut off when my tongue reaches the tip of his dick and I slowly lick around it , “Finn” he says as he lets out a moan , he lets go of my dick and places his hand on the top of my head and pushes it down my mouth wraps around his member and goes up and down making him moan , which is when I release it from my mouth and look at Luca who is lost in a trance of pleasure, “that’s all ur getting for today “ mate I say as I move my body up and lie on the back board of our bed, “what the fuck you cant just start me off and then not finish it” he says laughing but clearly a little annoyed, “too bad mate “ I say as I get off bed to get dressed “what the fuck” Luca says laughing holding his arms out , “we’re leaving tomorrow morning Luca I wanna go and meet Amy one last time” I say as I grab a pair of boxers and throw Luca a pair, “fine Yh I guess Mia can finish me off” he says as he tries his best to put his boxers on over his rock hard member.

That day the four of us spend all day together from early in the morning To in to the night, doing all types of activities, me and Luca rented quad bikes in the day so we each took our girl on the back of our quad bikes , Luca took off his t shirt revealing his chiselled body which made Mia’s eyes wide at the sight so I decided to do the same. We decided to do zip lining as a 4 and we began to drive their it was about a 30 minute journey on the quad bike, Amy held on to my waist and abs as we rode along the dirt roads, the feeling off Amy’s hands on me felt so good, I felt like I never wanted to leave this girl. As we rode along amy trailed her fingers accross my chest and Abs feeling every part of my upper body, not wanting to stop , Amy then lowered her hand down my abs Untill she got to my crotch where she slowly tucked her hand in to my boxers, I couldn’t tell her to stop as we was going 30 mph at this point so I allowed her to do he thing she began to rub my soft member bringing it to life again as we rode in to the sunset, I could feel it slowly rising Amy’s hand gripped my waist harder as her other hand explored my boxers going up and down on my dick and grabbing my balls making me fully hard at this point.

As we drove in to the zip lining place Amy removed her hand from my boxers and we parked up next to Luca and Mia. We disembarked from the quad bike and as we did I planted a kiss on Amy’s lips , I turned around to see Luca and Mia which is when Luca looks down and bursts out laughing “mate you’ve got a boner” he says to me hysterically, Mia looks down and starts to laugh aswel . “U can blame Amy for that “ I say laughing, Amy just laughs but doesn’t say anything, “Amy u horny bugger u “ Luca says teasingly.

I quickly run to the toilet to do a piss to help my hard on go down so we can begin zip lining.

This is one of the funnest days out we have had all holiday as the four of us go down these massive zip lines at great speeds, we all cant stop laughing through this whole activity, sharing jokes with each other. Me and Luca share a look of sadness with each other that we are having to say goodbye to these practically perfect girls tomorrow.

The four of us ride back on our quad bikes and we park them up outside our hostel and we all go for a meal. As we get our food , Amy says to me “Finn ur the most amazing boy I’ve met in a long time I’m gonna be so sad to let u go” .

I plant a kiss on her lips “I don’t want u to go , please meet up with us later the four of us need to see each other again before we go home this cant be the end” I say back to her, Amy kisses me again and holds my hand “it definitely won’t be the end she says “ Amy rests her head on my shoulder clearly up set , as we finish our meal everyone clearly feels a bit upset we all have to leave each other, “alright guys let’s try make it this last night a happy one Yh “ Luca says “ excuse me Can I order 16 shots off tequila please” he says to the bar man , everyone wakes up a bit , “16 Luca ?” Mia says to him , “4 each ,” he replies like it’s nothing , “if we are gonna leave tonight then obviously we are going to do this night right” he adds , the four of us down our shots and one by one we all get up to get another round , each time getting another 16 shots. An hour later and we are all drunk as a skunk, the four of us stumble out of the restaurant.

“Luca and finn come back to our place it’s just down the road” Amy says as she grabs my hand , “don’t u live in a shared hostel “ Luca says . “We are in a 4 person room but one person has already left so it’s just one other person with us and a he’s always out”, “she?” Luca says smirking raising his eyebrows as a joke, makikg me laugh , Mia hits Luca on the arm as a joke “owwww” he says.

The four of us walk to their hostel and go in to their room , “fuck forgot abt the bunk beds “ Luca says as he looks at me, we walk in and Amy grabs a bottle of tequila from her bag “drink anyone” she says as she pours 4 very big shots of tequila , we down the shots and me and Luca cough after the shot making the girls laugh.

Mia connects to her Bluetooth speaker and plays some music , amy comes up to me and holds on me as we dance together. Mia does the same to Luca .

As we continue pouring more shots we get drunker and drunker and the dancing starts to get friskier , I see Mia removing Luca’s shirt and placing her bum on her crotch as he feels up her waist and bum, Mia does the same to me and unbottons my shirt and throws it to the ground, “can you show me ur bed mia I wanna see how u sleep “ Luca says to her smiling and they both climb up to the top bunk . “You wanna show me yours” I say to Amy and she takes my hand and we climb up the the opposite top bunk , as we’re up tbeir I look over to Luca and I see he has waisted no time and he has already removed mias clothing ,

As soon as I lay down on the bed amy unbuckles my belt and removes my shorts lesving me in my boxers , she takes her hand grabs my Bulge , but I grab her and flip her over , ripping down her shorts and removing her top so she is in her underwear, I hear a moan from the other side of the room and I look over and I can see Lucas’s bum cheeks going up and down in to the air as he thrusts in to Mia in missionary makikg her moan even louder, Luca doesn’t waste much time and gets straight down to business and I follow suit , I remove Amy’s bottom underwear and plant my mouth in to her Pussy licking inside and her clit as she grabs my hair for support, doing this has made me really hard and I cant take it much longer so I take off my boxers and slowly tap her pussy with my dick teasing her, “fuck me finn “ she says smiling so I follow her command and insert my dick in to her vagina , “ugh “ she start to moan and I go in and out of her as fast as I can makikg her grip on to the railings off the bed , as I’m fucking her I play with her clit makikg her scream and moan “Finn finn” she says , I can hear Mia moaning “Luca Luca” from the other bunk bed, “I’m cumming “ Amy says as she moans and leans her head back , I can feel how wet she is which makes me even hornier and wetter “I’m comming “ I say “ugh ugh “ I don’t bother pulling out and my cum spurts in to her vagina , the sensations take over me and I collapse in to her , “I’m cumming” I hear from the other side of the bed as I hear Luca finishing , I hear a knock at the door “can u guys let me in I forgot my key “ “shit that must be the other guy” Amy says, me and Luca jump up quickly puttting our boxers and rest of our clothes back on, “I’m sorry I have to leave in a rush like this” I say to Amy as I plant a kiss on her lips, “this is not goodbye we will see each other soon “ she says to me.

Luca and me grab a pile of our stuff and bolt out the door , saying hi to the guy outside as we speed walk down the corridor.

Me and Luca ride our quad bikes back to our hostel , “fucking hell they where so perfect now we have to leave them “ Luca says clearly upset, “I know it’s so long” I say “it’s not even that late do u wanna go for a drink in the hostel bar downstairs” I say to Luca “Yh definitely “ Luca says. Me and Luca order 4 shots and 2 beers as we continue to drink , sharing memories and funny stories that happened that day. I could clearly see Luca was quite sad to leave the girls and I was too . As we finished our drinks we stumbled out the hostel bar and began our way up to our room, “let’s take the lift I can’t hack those stairs in the state I’m in right now” Luca says to me . I press the button for the lift and we enter the lift, “we need to meet those girls again “ Luca says “Yh definitely” I say “they where so much fun “ he adds , I was quite drunk at this point so I take a step closer to Luca “we can still have our own fun “ I say to him smiling “what did u have in mind” he looks at me smirking , I go up to Luca and plant a finger in to his waist band of his boxers “anything” I say , I guess I thought I was still with Amy and not Luca so I kiss him on the lips , Luca retreats in surprise , shit I think to my self why did I do that we have never kissed when it’s been no girl in between us, but to my suprise Luca puts both of his hands on the back of my head and pulls my face to his and starts to make out with me our lips interlock and he sticks his tongue in to my mouth , he slams me against the wall of the lift and starts to heavily kiss me, which is broken by the sound of the lift opening at our floor, thankfully no one else is coming in , I take out my keys and begin to unlock the door and I can feel Luca trying to grab my dick as I do so “wait Luca I’m trying to open the door” I say “I cant wait mate” , the door opens and as soon as we close the door I grab Luca’s face and start to kiss him again, everything is happening very fast, Luca rips off my t shirt and I take off his , we kiss again making out and I push him against the wall and grab his bulge from his shorts , I begin to unbutton his shorts making them fall to the ground leaving him in his boxers, he pulls my belt off and undoes my fly grabbing my bulge as he yanks down my shorts , we are both now in our boxers , Luca pushes me on to the bed where I lay and he slowly pulls down my boxers revealing my dick , he grabs it and slowly starts to jerk it up and and down , he kisses me again and I moan in to his mouth “stand up “ he says so I stand , Luca takes his boxers down and pushes his body against mine so our dicks are touching we both grab the other persons dick and jerk it off , as we are doing so our dicks become fully erect and I get super horny I take my hand and plant it on the top off Luca’s head pushing him down , Luca tries to stop it but I push him and he slowly goes down to his knees , as he gets on his knees he looks up to me but I don’t say anything and I push his head so it’s met with my dick, I release my hands from his head and I hold on to my dick and I press it against his lips where he slowly opens them and licks my dick, I let out a moan and I feed my dick further in to his mouth, as he starts to get the hang of it he goes up and down on it , I grip on to his head for support as he grabs my balls while he is sucking it makes me moan “oh Luca ugh” I let out , Luca then stands up and wipes his mouth he pushes me on to the bed , Luca then climbs over me Untill he is kneeeling above my face , he goes in and plants his dick in to my mouth thrusting his dick uo and down in to my mouth makikg me choke, he then swivels his body around and grabs my dick so we are now in the 69 position, he takes mine in his mouth and we both now have each others dick in our mouth, we go up and down and up and down, I grab Luca’s balls as I do so make his grunt even louder. Luca then climbs off me and grabs the desk chair and places it in the middle of the room , he sits on it “come and finish me off” he demands, so I get on my knees and grab his dick, Luca grabs the back of my face and shoves it on to his dick so I go back in to it and I go up and down with my mouth grabbing his balls “ugh this feels so good I’m gonna cum” he says , I go to withdraw my mouth but Luca pushes me down further , “ugggh “ I feel Luca’s cum squirt out and hit the back of my throat squirt after squirt filling my mouth up, Luca let’s go of my head and I spit the cum all over his dick , “Luca u cant just do that’” I say to him but he is still in ecstasy “that’s it “ I say and I stand up and grab Lucas’s head shoving it on my dick, I take his hand and plant it on my balls “I’m cumming” I say and I can feel Luca going to take his mouth off it so I hold his head down on it “ugh I’m comming” I say as the cum leaves my dick spurting out in to his throat, I can hear Luca choking so I remade my hands from him and take my dick out his throat Luca looks up at me and I can see my cum dripping from out of his mouth , he stands up and kisses me rubbing my cum from his mouth in to my mouth as we make out sharing each others cum in our mouths , this kiss never seems to end and goes on for about 5 minutes Untill Luca stops it “woah that was something else” he says trying to catch his breathe “I liked it “ I say as a wipe my mouth, “me too I like how we can be with a girl then do our own thing and nothing changes within our friendship” Luca says as climbs in to bed , Luca turn and faces my way in the bed so I climb next to him , Luca turns me around and pulls me in so he is spooning me, I can feel his dick resting against my bum cheek . He plants his face in to my neck and kisses it , “good night finn “ .
wow

Al.

Cherished Member
Media
Part 18

So so good! Thanks for sharing