Part 18

As we both slowly start to wake up in the morning we are wrapped in each others arms, Luca’s arms are wrapped round my side and resting on my abs and mine are wrapped around his , and we are both still naked. “Oh shit hey “ Luca say’s obviously forgetting we fell asleep like this, “hey” I respond as I take my arm from around his chest and return it to my side , Luca s hand still rests on my abs. “That was definitely a night of first for me “ luca says, “Yh it was different alright” I respond giggling. Luca goes to stand up then stops, “Finn can u Chuck me a pair of boxers” luca asks, “get em ur self” I say to him , “cant really get up right now, I’ve got Morning wood” Luca says to me smiling , “same mate “ I say back to him and we both laugh . “First persons boner to go down can go and get underwear for us” Luca says to me, “alright mate “ I say to him smirking , which is when I feel Luca’s hand slowly working it’s way down my abs till it reaches the top of my shaved pubes, “hey what are u doing that’s cheating” I say to Luca , “ur free to move my hand away “ he says back to me as he slowly reaches my member, he begins to slowly jerk it dragging my foreskin over the tip of my dick and back down again I let out a little shudder in pleasure “uughhh” .

I go to move his hand away but I can’t, I like it too much . He carries on to wank off my dick and it gets harder and harder. In retaliation I place my hand under the bed sheet and grab his cock “hey!” He says laughing in suprise , I slowly begin to jerk it up and down “stop “ Luca says as I jerk it , “make me “ I say , but Luca does nothing .

“U wanna play like that “ Luca says as he grabs my balls, I let out a moan . I cant let Luca win so I Chuck the sheet off both off us revealing our naked bodies and hard members which makes Luca laugh , I slowly move my Face towards Luca’s dick “hey finnn what are u doing stop tha“ Luca says but his sentence is cut off when my tongue reaches the tip of his dick and I slowly lick around it , “Finn” he says as he lets out a moan , he lets go of my dick and places his hand on the top of my head and pushes it down my mouth wraps around his member and goes up and down making him moan , which is when I release it from my mouth and look at Luca who is lost in a trance of pleasure, “that’s all ur getting for today “ mate I say as I move my body up and lie on the back board of our bed, “what the fuck you cant just start me off and then not finish it” he says laughing but clearly a little annoyed, “too bad mate “ I say as I get off bed to get dressed “what the fuck” Luca says laughing holding his arms out , “we’re leaving tomorrow morning Luca I wanna go and meet Amy one last time” I say as I grab a pair of boxers and throw Luca a pair, “fine Yh I guess Mia can finish me off” he says as he tries his best to put his boxers on over his rock hard member.

Me and Luca get dressed and we arrange to meet the girls.

That day the four of us spend all day together from early in the morning To in to the night, doing all types of activities, me and Luca rented quad bikes in the day so we each took our girl on the back of our quad bikes , Luca took off his t shirt revealing his chiselled body which made Mia’s eyes wide at the sight so I decided to do the same. We decided to do zip lining as a 4 and we began to drive their it was about a 30 minute journey on the quad bike, Amy held on to my waist and abs as we rode along the dirt roads, the feeling off Amy’s hands on me felt so good, I felt like I never wanted to leave this girl. As we rode along amy trailed her fingers accross my chest and Abs feeling every part of my upper body, not wanting to stop , Amy then lowered her hand down my abs Untill she got to my crotch where she slowly tucked her hand in to my boxers, I couldn’t tell her to stop as we was going 30 mph at this point so I allowed her to do he thing she began to rub my soft member bringing it to life again as we rode in to the sunset, I could feel it slowly rising Amy’s hand gripped my waist harder as her other hand explored my boxers going up and down on my dick and grabbing my balls making me fully hard at this point.

As we drove in to the zip lining place Amy removed her hand from my boxers and we parked up next to Luca and Mia. We disembarked from the quad bike and as we did I planted a kiss on Amy’s lips , I turned around to see Luca and Mia which is when Luca looks down and bursts out laughing “mate you’ve got a boner” he says to me hysterically, Mia looks down and starts to laugh aswel . “U can blame Amy for that “ I say laughing, Amy just laughs but doesn’t say anything, “Amy u horny bugger u “ Luca says teasingly.

I quickly run to the toilet to do a piss to help my hard on go down so we can begin zip lining.

This is one of the funnest days out we have had all holiday as the four of us go down these massive zip lines at great speeds, we all cant stop laughing through this whole activity, sharing jokes with each other. Me and Luca share a look of sadness with each other that we are having to say goodbye to these practically perfect girls tomorrow.

The four of us ride back on our quad bikes and we park them up outside our hostel and we all go for a meal. As we get our food , Amy says to me “Finn ur the most amazing boy I’ve met in a long time I’m gonna be so sad to let u go” .

I plant a kiss on her lips “I don’t want u to go , please meet up with us later the four of us need to see each other again before we go home this cant be the end” I say back to her, Amy kisses me again and holds my hand “it definitely won’t be the end she says “ Amy rests her head on my shoulder clearly up set , as we finish our meal everyone clearly feels a bit upset we all have to leave each other, “alright guys let’s try make it this last night a happy one Yh “ Luca says “ excuse me Can I order 16 shots off tequila please” he says to the bar man , everyone wakes up a bit , “16 Luca ?” Mia says to him , “4 each ,” he replies like it’s nothing , “if we are gonna leave tonight then obviously we are going to do this night right” he adds , the four of us down our shots and one by one we all get up to get another round , each time getting another 16 shots. An hour later and we are all drunk as a skunk, the four of us stumble out of the restaurant.

“Luca and finn come back to our place it’s just down the road” Amy says as she grabs my hand , “don’t u live in a shared hostel “ Luca says . “We are in a 4 person room but one person has already left so it’s just one other person with us and a he’s always out”, “she?” Luca says smirking raising his eyebrows as a joke, makikg me laugh , Mia hits Luca on the arm as a joke “owwww” he says.

The four of us walk to their hostel and go in to their room , “fuck forgot abt the bunk beds “ Luca says as he looks at me, we walk in and Amy grabs a bottle of tequila from her bag “drink anyone” she says as she pours 4 very big shots of tequila , we down the shots and me and Luca cough after the shot making the girls laugh.

Mia connects to her Bluetooth speaker and plays some music , amy comes up to me and holds on me as we dance together. Mia does the same to Luca .

As we continue pouring more shots we get drunker and drunker and the dancing starts to get friskier , I see Mia removing Luca’s shirt and placing her bum on her crotch as he feels up her waist and bum, Mia does the same to me and unbottons my shirt and throws it to the ground, “can you show me ur bed mia I wanna see how u sleep “ Luca says to her smiling and they both climb up to the top bunk . “You wanna show me yours” I say to Amy and she takes my hand and we climb up the the opposite top bunk , as we’re up tbeir I look over to Luca and I see he has waisted no time and he has already removed mias clothing ,

As soon as I lay down on the bed amy unbuckles my belt and removes my shorts lesving me in my boxers , she takes her hand grabs my Bulge , but I grab her and flip her over , ripping down her shorts and removing her top so she is in her underwear, I hear a moan from the other side of the room and I look over and I can see Lucas’s bum cheeks going up and down in to the air as he thrusts in to Mia in missionary makikg her moan even louder, Luca doesn’t waste much time and gets straight down to business and I follow suit , I remove Amy’s bottom underwear and plant my mouth in to her Pussy licking inside and her clit as she grabs my hair for support, doing this has made me really hard and I cant take it much longer so I take off my boxers and slowly tap her pussy with my dick teasing her, “fuck me finn “ she says smiling so I follow her command and insert my dick in to her vagina , “ugh “ she start to moan and I go in and out of her as fast as I can makikg her grip on to the railings off the bed , as I’m fucking her I play with her clit makikg her scream and moan “Finn finn” she says , I can hear Mia moaning “Luca Luca” from the other bunk bed, “I’m cumming “ Amy says as she moans and leans her head back , I can feel how wet she is which makes me even hornier and wetter “I’m comming “ I say “ugh ugh “ I don’t bother pulling out and my cum spurts in to her vagina , the sensations take over me and I collapse in to her , “I’m cumming” I hear from the other side of the bed as I hear Luca finishing , I hear a knock at the door “can u guys let me in I forgot my key “ “shit that must be the other guy” Amy says, me and Luca jump up quickly puttting our boxers and rest of our clothes back on, “I’m sorry I have to leave in a rush like this” I say to Amy as I plant a kiss on her lips, “this is not goodbye we will see each other soon “ she says to me.

Luca and me grab a pile of our stuff and bolt out the door , saying hi to the guy outside as we speed walk down the corridor.

Me and Luca ride our quad bikes back to our hostel , “fucking hell they where so perfect now we have to leave them “ Luca says clearly upset, “I know it’s so long” I say “it’s not even that late do u wanna go for a drink in the hostel bar downstairs” I say to Luca “Yh definitely “ Luca says. Me and Luca order 4 shots and 2 beers as we continue to drink , sharing memories and funny stories that happened that day. I could clearly see Luca was quite sad to leave the girls and I was too . As we finished our drinks we stumbled out the hostel bar and began our way up to our room, “let’s take the lift I can’t hack those stairs in the state I’m in right now” Luca says to me . I press the button for the lift and we enter the lift, “we need to meet those girls again “ Luca says “Yh definitely” I say “they where so much fun “ he adds , I was quite drunk at this point so I take a step closer to Luca “we can still have our own fun “ I say to him smiling “what did u have in mind” he looks at me smirking , I go up to Luca and plant a finger in to his waist band of his boxers “anything” I say , I guess I thought I was still with Amy and not Luca so I kiss him on the lips , Luca retreats in surprise , shit I think to my self why did I do that we have never kissed when it’s been no girl in between us, but to my suprise Luca puts both of his hands on the back of my head and pulls my face to his and starts to make out with me our lips interlock and he sticks his tongue in to my mouth , he slams me against the wall of the lift and starts to heavily kiss me, which is broken by the sound of the lift opening at our floor, thankfully no one else is coming in , I take out my keys and begin to unlock the door and I can feel Luca trying to grab my dick as I do so “wait Luca I’m trying to open the door” I say “I cant wait mate” , the door opens and as soon as we close the door I grab Luca’s face and start to kiss him again, everything is happening very fast, Luca rips off my t shirt and I take off his , we kiss again making out and I push him against the wall and grab his bulge from his shorts , I begin to unbutton his shorts making them fall to the ground leaving him in his boxers, he pulls my belt off and undoes my fly grabbing my bulge as he yanks down my shorts , we are both now in our boxers , Luca pushes me on to the bed where I lay and he slowly pulls down my boxers revealing my dick , he grabs it and slowly starts to jerk it up and and down , he kisses me again and I moan in to his mouth “stand up “ he says so I stand , Luca takes his boxers down and pushes his body against mine so our dicks are touching we both grab the other persons dick and jerk it off , as we are doing so our dicks become fully erect and I get super horny I take my hand and plant it on the top off Luca’s head pushing him down , Luca tries to stop it but I push him and he slowly goes down to his knees , as he gets on his knees he looks up to me but I don’t say anything and I push his head so it’s met with my dick, I release my hands from his head and I hold on to my dick and I press it against his lips where he slowly opens them and licks my dick, I let out a moan and I feed my dick further in to his mouth, as he starts to get the hang of it he goes up and down on it , I grip on to his head for support as he grabs my balls while he is sucking it makes me moan “oh Luca ugh” I let out , Luca then stands up and wipes his mouth he pushes me on to the bed , Luca then climbs over me Untill he is kneeeling above my face , he goes in and plants his dick in to my mouth thrusting his dick uo and down in to my mouth makikg me choke, he then swivels his body around and grabs my dick so we are now in the 69 position, he takes mine in his mouth and we both now have each others dick in our mouth, we go up and down and up and down, I grab Luca’s balls as I do so make his grunt even louder. Luca then climbs off me and grabs the desk chair and places it in the middle of the room , he sits on it “come and finish me off” he demands, so I get on my knees and grab his dick, Luca grabs the back of my face and shoves it on to his dick so I go back in to it and I go up and down with my mouth grabbing his balls “ugh this feels so good I’m gonna cum” he says , I go to withdraw my mouth but Luca pushes me down further , “ugggh “ I feel Luca’s cum squirt out and hit the back of my throat squirt after squirt filling my mouth up, Luca let’s go of my head and I spit the cum all over his dick , “Luca u cant just do that’” I say to him but he is still in ecstasy “that’s it “ I say and I stand up and grab Lucas’s head shoving it on my dick, I take his hand and plant it on my balls “I’m cumming” I say and I can feel Luca going to take his mouth off it so I hold his head down on it “ugh I’m comming” I say as the cum leaves my dick spurting out in to his throat, I can hear Luca choking so I remade my hands from him and take my dick out his throat Luca looks up at me and I can see my cum dripping from out of his mouth , he stands up and kisses me rubbing my cum from his mouth in to my mouth as we make out sharing each others cum in our mouths , this kiss never seems to end and goes on for about 5 minutes Untill Luca stops it “woah that was something else” he says trying to catch his breathe “I liked it “ I say as a wipe my mouth, “me too I like how we can be with a girl then do our own thing and nothing changes within our friendship” Luca says as climbs in to bed , Luca turn and faces my way in the bed so I climb next to him , Luca turns me around and pulls me in so he is spooning me, I can feel his dick resting against my bum cheek . He plants his face in to my neck and kisses it , “good night finn “ .
I’m so horny and read this is not helping at all

Part 21

The flight to Australia from Thai land was around 7 hours so me and Luca paid extra so we could have seats next to each other.

Luca watched around 3 movies but I just decided to sleep the entire time until we arrived in Sydney, as we got off the plane we were instantly smacked with the heat, it said it was 31 degrees but it felt about 40, the first thing Luca did when we got out of the airport was take his top off and then go and buy a pack of cigs, “ 30 fucking dollars for this pack fucking hell , guess I have to kiss bye bye to £3 packs “ Luca says as he puts a cig in his mouth and lights it up.

We wait for about 30 minutes til we found an available taxi which took us to our Airbnb, we were staying in one Airbnb for a week as we couldn’t afford to rent it for much longer as it was so expensive but it was a very nice and modern apartment in the heart of Sydney so we thought we’d treat ourselves for a week Untill we go back to staying in hostels. Once we arrived and got the keys from the lockbox we entered the apartment “fucking hell” we both said at the same time, the apartment was so nice and modern, it had shiny marble floors, with an island in the kitchen and a very spacious balcony with really cool views of the city it was an absolute score of an apartment “this is so sick” Luca says as he opens the door to the balcony , I go to check the fridge and theirs a whole case of coronas left in their probably from the last people who stayed here “score, free box of corona’s” I say as a I grab two from the fridge and pass one to Luca , “what do u wanna do today?” I ask him , “let’s check out the Sydney night life I reckon maybe we could score 2 Ozzie women for the night “ Luca says winking at me then taking a big sip of his beer “Yh I’m down for that I always thought the Ozzie women were the fittest “ I say as we head back inside as it’s already about 9pm we start to get changed and head out for our first night in Sydney.

Sydney is such a beautiful city and as we walk down the streets we admire how nice it is, I look online at recommendations for bars that have a lot of young people in and we stumble across one names The Beach Road Hotel , we decide to check it out and it’s absolutely bustling with young people, you can barely hear u self speak it’s so busy , it’s more of a bar/club atmosphere with a dance floor in the middle, the bar is absolutely rammed “u go on this side and I’ll the other side and who ever gets served first should buy the first round will probably be quicker that way “ Luca says to me as he squeezes past a few people to get to the bar. After about 20 minutes of waiting I finally get served “can I get 2 double vodka coke’s please” I say to the barman , “I really like ur accent r u British” says a girl next to me who heard me order , “Yh I’m from london” I say to her , she’s a quite attractive blonde tanned Ozzie , “that’s so cool I’ve always wanted to go to London who r u here with” she asks , “just here with a mate” I say as I point over to Luca who’s standing on the other side of the bar , Luca gives us a wave , “that’s your mate your here with?” She asks smiling , “sure is” I say in a fake Australian accent which makes her laugh , “he is stunning is he from london aswel “

“Yep” I say “can u introduce me to him please “ she asks as she smirks.

I grab the drinks from the bartender and I wave Luca over “this is uhh sorry what was ur name again?” I ask her , “Sophia” she says, “Luca this is Sophia and Sophia this is Luca “ I say introducing them, “so what’s a pretty girl like u doing by ur self here” Luca asks her smirking, Sophia smiles , “well I just finished work and my mate is supposed to be meeting me here but she’s stuck in traffic” she says as she takes a sip of her drink , “I really like ur accents what are ur snapchats we should hang out more while u guys are in Sydney”

“For sure” I say as me and Luca pass her our phones.

“Hey Sophia” a girl says behind her “oh my god hi” she says as she hugs this other girl “guys this is my friend amelia and amelia this is Luca and Finn their from london” Amelia was average looking with brunette hair but Sophia was by far the way better looker in the group.

We continued to buy more drinks from the bar getting drunker and drunker, Amelia was quite a nice person to talk to she was very relatable and Acc quite funny she may not be the best looker but her personality definitely made up for it. I look to my left and Luca and Sophia were deep in conversation Sophia had one of her hands on Luca’s legs she couldn’t stop looking in to his eyes, then Luca stood up and took Amelia’s hand and they went and danced on the dance floor together.

“Do you wanna get another drink I know the owner so I can get us free drinks” amelia said to me “Yh definitely “ I replied.

Me and amelia stayed together and continued to make jokes and talk to each other as the night went on then out of no where amelia stops talking to me and just looks in to my eyes and kisses me, at this point I don’t really care what she looks like but if Luca is off with another girl I guess I’ll just kiss this girl , she was quite a good kisser but she was quite a small girl so I had to lean down to kiss her, after our kiss we returned to our chit chat we was having before. I tried to look for Luca but could no longer see him on the dance Floor maybe he went to the smoking area I thought as he would have told me if he was leaving. After a few more drinks I start desperately needing a wee so I head to the toilet to piss . As I’m pissing I start to hear rustling and giggles commjmg from one of the cubicles but i ignore it then again I hear a laugh which sounds like Luca’s “Luca ?” I say but theirs no response then I hear it again . So I go to the cubicle next door and stand on the toilet and peer over, then I saw Sophia on her knees of the toilet and Luca standing above her with his cock in her mouth , Luca’s jeans were by his ankles and his boxers were stretched by his knees and he was holding his t shirt up revealing his six pack as she sucked his dick , I didn’t say anything but Luca looked up to me saw me then started to laugh , he put his finger at his mouth signalling me not to say anything, “ugh “ he said as she sucked his cock , Luca looked up to me again giggling and shoved her face down in to his dick which made him giggle, Luca mouthed the words to “I’ll be 5 minutes mate” he said as he looked back down to his dick.

I walked out the bathroom hysterically laughing finding it quite funny how Luca could get any girl to do that where ever he went . I saw Amelia again and I said “think Luca and Sophia are a little busy in there” , she looked at me and started to laugh knowing exactly what her mate was doing in there with Luca.

5 minutes later Luca walked out of the bathroom buckling his belt back up, “you alright guys “ he said to us smiling “not as alright as you mate” I say back to him putting a hand on his shoulder and smirking “I have to go guys I have work at 9am but it was lovely to meet u and I have ur snaps so we will meet up soon” Sophia says “bye guys “ Amelia adds as she leaves with Sophia .

“Fucking hell mate can u go anywhere with out getting ur dick wet” I say to Luca laughing. “Sorry bro im just a horny guy” he says back to me giggling, “Should we call it a night?” He asks.

Me and Luca finish our drinks and head out the door, we are only a 20 minute walk away back to our Airbnb which was good.

As we walk down to the hall to our

apartment I ask Luca “so how was she” ,

“Yh it was a decent bit of head but I didn’t cum cos I didn’t wanna have cum in my pants walking around Sydney” he said back to me laughing, I unlock the door to our apartment and head in , I lean on the side of the kitchen island and Luca grabs us a couple coronas from the fridge “I don’t know how u always get so lucky” I say to him opening my beer “trade secrets mate can’t disclose that info I’m afraid” he says sarcastically, “ur too good looking u need to be taken down a peg I reckon “

Luca laughs “ur just as good looking as me mate “ he says putting a hand on my shoulder “sure mate” I say to him sarcastically, “if you wernt attractive woukd I do this” Luca says as he rests his beer on the table, Luca then using his muscular arms picks me up and sits me on the kitchen island “what are u doing “ I ask but he doesn’t say anything, Luca then takes off his t shirt revealing his muscular body , he looks at me then kisses me he then kisses my neck and begins to start making out with my neck I lean my head back in pleasure, he puts his other hands up my top resting it on my abs , he removes my t shirt then smiles as he plants a kiss on my chest and then another one and another he pushes my body down so I’m laying flat on the island but my feet are still dangling off , Luca is quite tall so he leans over my body between my dangling legs and he kisses down my chest and abs Untill he reaches my jeans where he begins to unzip them and pull them off leavjng me my in boxers, he squeezes my thigh and then removes my boxers , he grabs my cock making it grow and before it can even get semi hard he puts his mouth on it sucking it up and down fitting it all in his mouth, I can feel it start to grow I lean my head back and take in the pleasure “ugh Luca” I say as I grip on to his blonde hair with my hands and pull his head down on to my cock as I hear him start to choke, Luca releases my cock from his mouth and unbuttons his jeans , I look up and see him tske his boxers off his dick is poking straight up at full capacity he then climbs on to the island and climbs on top of my body and kisses me, he then turns his body around and starts to suck my dick again , Luca is completely on top of me now and his dick is resting on my face so I take my hand and guide it in my mouth as I begin to suck it I feel him grunt on to my dick in pleasure it feels soo good I can already feel the cum comming out of me “I’m cumming Luca “ I say but he continues to suck even faster, the cum leaves my body and I shout “ugh Luca ugh Luca “ the pleasure takes over my body as Luca is still sucking. Out of breathe I climb off the island and now Luca is in the same position I was in the beginning with his feet dangling off the island I see cum dribling from his mouth and Luca shoved my head down on his dick but instead I go and suck hisballs which makes him gasp I suck his balls as tight as I can while jerking him off “I’m cumming” he says as cum sprays out of his dick hitting his chest and dribbling down on to my face , “fucking hell mate that was different Sophia certainly wasn’t that good” he says to me laughing , I wipe my mouth and we catch our breathe, Luca hops off the island still naked and he bends over and says jump on so I climb on to his back for a piggy back and he takes me to the bedroom where we both fall naked and crash on the bed together on top of each other, Luca plays with my hair Untill we both begin to fall alseep and with that , that was the first night of Sydney completed .

Part 21

The flight to Australia from Thai land was around 7 hours so me and Luca paid extra so we could have seats next to each other.

Luca watched around 3 movies but I just decided to sleep the entire time until we arrived in Sydney, as we got off the plane we were instantly smacked with the heat, it said it was 31 degrees but it felt about 40, the first thing Luca did when we got out of the airport was take his top off and then go and buy a pack of cigs, “ 30 fucking dollars for this pack fucking hell , guess I have to kiss bye bye to £3 packs “ Luca says as he puts a cig in his mouth and lights it up.

We wait for about 30 minutes til we found an available taxi which took us to our Airbnb, we were staying in one Airbnb for a week as we couldn’t afford to rent it for much longer as it was so expensive but it was a very nice and modern apartment in the heart of Sydney so we thought we’d treat ourselves for a week Untill we go back to staying in hostels. Once we arrived and got the keys from the lockbox we entered the apartment “fucking hell” we both said at the same time, the apartment was so nice and modern, it had shiny marble floors, with an island in the kitchen and a very spacious balcony with really cool views of the city it was an absolute score of an apartment “this is so sick” Luca says as he opens the door to the balcony , I go to check the fridge and theirs a whole case of coronas left in their probably from the last people who stayed here “score, free box of corona’s” I say as a I grab two from the fridge and pass one to Luca , “what do u wanna do today?” I ask him , “let’s check out the Sydney night life I reckon maybe we could score 2 Ozzie women for the night “ Luca says winking at me then taking a big sip of his beer “Yh I’m down for that I always thought the Ozzie women were the fittest “ I say as we head back inside as it’s already about 9pm we start to get changed and head out for our first night in Sydney.

Sydney is such a beautiful city and as we walk down the streets we admire how nice it is, I look online at recommendations for bars that have a lot of young people in and we stumble across one names The Beach Road Hotel , we decide to check it out and it’s absolutely bustling with young people, you can barely hear u self speak it’s so busy , it’s more of a bar/club atmosphere with a dance floor in the middle, the bar is absolutely rammed “u go on this side and I’ll the other side and who ever gets served first should buy the first round will probably be quicker that way “ Luca says to me as he squeezes past a few people to get to the bar. After about 20 minutes of waiting I finally get served “can I get 2 double vodka coke’s please” I say to the barman , “I really like ur accent r u British” says a girl next to me who heard me order , “Yh I’m from london” I say to her , she’s a quite attractive blonde tanned Ozzie , “that’s so cool I’ve always wanted to go to London who r u here with” she asks , “just here with a mate” I say as I point over to Luca who’s standing on the other side of the bar , Luca gives us a wave , “that’s your mate your here with?” She asks smiling , “sure is” I say in a fake Australian accent which makes her laugh , “he is stunning is he from london aswel “

“Yep” I say “can u introduce me to him please “ she asks as she smirks.

I grab the drinks from the bartender and I wave Luca over “this is uhh sorry what was ur name again?” I ask her , “Sophia” she says, “Luca this is Sophia and Sophia this is Luca “ I say introducing them, “so what’s a pretty girl like u doing by ur self here” Luca asks her smirking, Sophia smiles , “well I just finished work and my mate is supposed to be meeting me here but she’s stuck in traffic” she says as she takes a sip of her drink , “I really like ur accents what are ur snapchats we should hang out more while u guys are in Sydney”

“For sure” I say as me and Luca pass her our phones.

“Hey Sophia” a girl says behind her “oh my god hi” she says as she hugs this other girl “guys this is my friend amelia and amelia this is Luca and Finn their from london” Amelia was average looking with brunette hair but Sophia was by far the way better looker in the group.

We continued to buy more drinks from the bar getting drunker and drunker, Amelia was quite a nice person to talk to she was very relatable and Acc quite funny she may not be the best looker but her personality definitely made up for it. I look to my left and Luca and Sophia were deep in conversation Sophia had one of her hands on Luca’s legs she couldn’t stop looking in to his eyes, then Luca stood up and took Amelia’s hand and they went and danced on the dance floor together.

“Do you wanna get another drink I know the owner so I can get us free drinks” amelia said to me “Yh definitely “ I replied.

Me and amelia stayed together and continued to make jokes and talk to each other as the night went on then out of no where amelia stops talking to me and just looks in to my eyes and kisses me, at this point I don’t really care what she looks like but if Luca is off with another girl I guess I’ll just kiss this girl , she was quite a good kisser but she was quite a small girl so I had to lean down to kiss her, after our kiss we returned to our chit chat we was having before. I tried to look for Luca but could no longer see him on the dance Floor maybe he went to the smoking area I thought as he would have told me if he was leaving. After a few more drinks I start desperately needing a wee so I head to the toilet to piss . As I’m pissing I start to hear rustling and giggles commjmg from one of the cubicles but i ignore it then again I hear a laugh which sounds like Luca’s “Luca ?” I say but theirs no response then I hear it again . So I go to the cubicle next door and stand on the toilet and peer over, then I saw Sophia on her knees of the toilet and Luca standing above her with his cock in her mouth , Luca’s jeans were by his ankles and his boxers were stretched by his knees and he was holding his t shirt up revealing his six pack as she sucked his dick , I didn’t say anything but Luca looked up to me saw me then started to laugh , he put his finger at his mouth signalling me not to say anything, “ugh “ he said as she sucked his cock , Luca looked up to me again giggling and shoved her face down in to his dick which made him giggle, Luca mouthed the words to “I’ll be 5 minutes mate” he said as he looked back down to his dick.

I walked out the bathroom hysterically laughing finding it quite funny how Luca could get any girl to do that where ever he went . I saw Amelia again and I said “think Luca and Sophia are a little busy in there” , she looked at me and started to laugh knowing exactly what her mate was doing in there with Luca.

5 minutes later Luca walked out of the bathroom buckling his belt back up, “you alright guys “ he said to us smiling “not as alright as you mate” I say back to him putting a hand on his shoulder and smirking “I have to go guys I have work at 9am but it was lovely to meet u and I have ur snaps so we will meet up soon” Sophia says “bye guys “ Amelia adds as she leaves with Sophia .

“Fucking hell mate can u go anywhere with out getting ur dick wet” I say to Luca laughing. “Sorry bro im just a horny guy” he says back to me giggling, “Should we call it a night?” He asks.

Me and Luca finish our drinks and head out the door, we are only a 20 minute walk away back to our Airbnb which was good.

As we walk down to the hall to our

apartment I ask Luca “so how was she” ,

“Yh it was a decent bit of head but I didn’t cum cos I didn’t wanna have cum in my pants walking around Sydney” he said back to me laughing, I unlock the door to our apartment and head in , I lean on the side of the kitchen island and Luca grabs us a couple coronas from the fridge “I don’t know how u always get so lucky” I say to him opening my beer “trade secrets mate can’t disclose that info I’m afraid” he says sarcastically, “ur too good looking u need to be taken down a peg I reckon “

Luca laughs “ur just as good looking as me mate “ he says putting a hand on my shoulder “sure mate” I say to him sarcastically, “if you wernt attractive woukd I do this” Luca says as he rests his beer on the table, Luca then using his muscular arms picks me up and sits me on the kitchen island “what are u doing “ I ask but he doesn’t say anything, Luca then takes off his t shirt revealing his muscular body , he looks at me then kisses me he then kisses my neck and begins to start making out with my neck I lean my head back in pleasure, he puts his other hands up my top resting it on my abs , he removes my t shirt then smiles as he plants a kiss on my chest and then another one and another he pushes my body down so I’m laying flat on the island but my feet are still dangling off , Luca is quite tall so he leans over my body between my dangling legs and he kisses down my chest and abs Untill he reaches my jeans where he begins to unzip them and pull them off leavjng me my in boxers, he squeezes my thigh and then removes my boxers , he grabs my cock making it grow and before it can even get semi hard he puts his mouth on it sucking it up and down fitting it all in his mouth, I can feel it start to grow I lean my head back and take in the pleasure “ugh Luca” I say as I grip on to his blonde hair with my hands and pull his head down on to my cock as I hear him start to choke, Luca releases my cock from his mouth and unbuttons his jeans , I look up and see him tske his boxers off his dick is poking straight up at full capacity he then climbs on to the island and climbs on top of my body and kisses me, he then turns his body around and starts to suck my dick again , Luca is completely on top of me now and his dick is resting on my face so I take my hand and guide it in my mouth as I begin to suck it I feel him grunt on to my dick in pleasure it feels soo good I can already feel the cum comming out of me “I’m cumming Luca “ I say but he continues to suck even faster, the cum leaves my body and I shout “ugh Luca ugh Luca “ the pleasure takes over my body as Luca is still sucking. Out of breathe I climb off the island and now Luca is in the same position I was in the beginning with his feet dangling off the island I see cum dribling from his mouth and Luca shoved my head down on his dick but instead I go and suck hisballs which makes him gasp I suck his balls as tight as I can while jerking him off “I’m cumming” he says as cum sprays out of his dick hitting his chest and dribbling down on to my face , “fucking hell mate that was different Sophia certainly wasn’t that good” he says to me laughing , I wipe my mouth and we catch our breathe, Luca hops off the island still naked and he bends over and says jump on so I climb on to his back for a piggy back and he takes me to the bedroom where we both fall naked and crash on the bed together on top of each other, Luca plays with my hair Untill we both begin to fall alseep and with that , that was the first night of Sydney completed .
damn... this just keeps getting better every time

Finn, thanks for all the updates. You are making all of us happy. Keep up the great work!

Have to ask...do you and Luca have some low hanging balls? Love how you are sucking on them, feel them slapping together as you DP and are grabbing each others. Very hot!

“I can’t stop thinking abt Mia “ Luca says to me as his hand goes under the cover. “Yh same let’s try definitely meet up with them later before we go australia”
Did I miss a section? I thought the boys were going to have one last evening with the girls and say goodbye? The chance meeting with Leo was amusing but both guys seemed to sincerely have feelings for Mia and Amy. I was interested to see how the guys handled saying goodbye

Did I miss a section? I thought the boys were going to have one last evening with the girls and say goodbye? The chance meeting with Leo was amusing but both guys seemed to sincerely have feelings for Mia and Amy. I was interested to see how the guys handled saying goodbye
Skipped that part as not too much went on

Hopefully soon there's going to be some more interesting parts up ahead, but this story just keeps getting better and better and is so intriguing, you can't seem to get enough of it. I'm absolutely a fan and I can't wait for the next parts to come

I swear every chapter I'm getting harder and harder, if it keeps getting harder my dick will explode :joy:

Also I loved how Luca was jealous, hope there is more of it :D
Haha yes, I was at the gym and was thinking about the chapters and was getting aroused! Had to distract myself.

Do we reckon they’ll fuck at some point, that’s gonna be a pretty big milestone if they do, they’re super comfortable sucking each other off, will they become curious enough to go the whole way, we’ll just have to wait and see, so excited for the next parts, take your time don’t let people pressure you!

Do we reckon they’ll fuck at some point, that’s gonna be a pretty big milestone if they do, they’re super comfortable sucking each other off, will they become curious enough to go the whole way, we’ll just have to wait and see, so excited for the next parts, take your time don’t let people pressure you!
Didnt the writer say they did or was I imagining things