10/10 story - would love more details on size, Finn doesn't seem to care that this hot guy leo shows up and seems to be walking around with his larger 8"er out
That sort of stuff like size doesn’t bother me if someone is bigger than me

Part 8

My head is pounding, as soon as I wake up I can feel the affects of last night Alcohol , then the memories of what happened last night start flooding back to me. I turn over and it’s just Luca laying next to me, maddie must of snuck out early in the morning. I can feel the morning wood already so I look under the cover and I’m still naked from last night I look to my right and so is Luca.

“Hey” Luca says as he start to wipe his eyes and yawn.

“Where’s maddy “ he asks. “Must of creeped off earlier with our saying anything” I reply. Luca looks under the covers then laughs. “Fuck forgot about that bit, doesn’t help I’ve woken up with a boner aswell” he adds. I look over and see a tent pitching in the covers right next to Luca. I laugh “you’re not the only one mate” I say whilst laughing pretending to shake my dick under the cover.

“That maddie is something else eh” Luca says. “You like her quite a bit don’t u “ I said teasing him. “Nah not that much, she’s just so fit gets me so horny speaking abt her I need to have a wank “ Luca says whilst grabbing his dick under the cover.

I laugh and say “do as you please”. Luca looks at me then back at the cover, he starts to rustle under the cover and jerks his dick about 3 times then stops.

“Actually nah fuk that I’m just gonna go do it in the bathroom” he says standing up naked fully erect and hopping in to the bathroom.

I wonder if he got wierded out about last night I thought to my self.

5 minutes later Luca walked out of the bathroom in his boxers with a visible bulge. “sorry about that just needed to let off some built up tension” says Luca readjusting his boxers. “Yh no worries mate” I reply.

Me and Luca get dressed and go for a walk around the town. We go in to a shop to get some snacks for later.

“Hey boys”, I turn around and it’s maddie.

“Oh hey there” says me and Luca. “Refuelling after last night are we?” Says maddie jokingly. I let out a nervous giggle “Yh I guess so” I add, “maybe we can try it again some time” she says. Me and Luca look at each other and smirk, “Yh I’d like that very much” Luca replies. Maddie walks off and me and Luca wait for a moment then burst out laughing. “Fuck me she’s a horny one ain’t she” Luca says to me smiling and looking back at her.

As the day goes on and night begins to set we get ready to go out, and I hop in the shower. After my shower I wrap a towel around my waist and go back in to the room, Luca also has a towel around his waist and is shaving his non existent stubble in the mirror. Luca has never been able to grow any facial hair so I always mock him for it but neither can I really. “You’re literally shaving nothing you don’t even have a spec on ur face” I say to Luca laughing. Luca turns around smiling “oh Yh says the one with a small cock” Luca says jokingly. “Yh mate I just don’t wanna embarrass you” I add laughing as I go to find some boxers to put on. I hear some footsteps and giggling behind me, and then I big tug as Luca rips my towel from around my waist leaving me naked. Luca bursts out laughing holding the towel above his head so I cant get it. I try to cover up but between getting the towel back and covering up it’s not working. “Give it back” I say still laughing but genuinely Tryna get it back. Luca holds the towel above his head and I look down and realise he is also wearing a towel. “Two can play that game” I say as I rip off Luca’s towel and grab my towel back, I now have both towels, “fuck” Luca says covering his junk. “Hahaha” I laugh, and Luca tries to pull my arm in to get the towel but as he does he slips on to me and we both fall on the bed naked Luca on top of me, as his naked body hits mine and I feel his dick resting on mine we both quickly retreat and stand up. “Fuck sorry I did not mean that to happen” Luca says walking to the other side of the room. “

I go to find some boxers and clothes to put on still feeling a little embarrassed “ don’t worry about it I’m sure you didn’t mean to put ur naked body on mine” I say to him teasingly, “Yh shut up woulda ya” says Luca laughing.

We both get dressed and hit the strip for a night of partying and bad decisions. This time me and Luca decide not to go out with a group of people like we did most nights and decide to hit the clubs straight away just the two of us. As soon as we enter the club me and Luca grab a drink and hit up the dance floor. The club had a mix of boys and girls all quite young and a good mix of attractiveness. After dancing for a bit Luca takes his shirt off cos he says he’s too hot but I know he just wants to show his body off to the ladies. 10 seconds since Luca has taken his shirt off and I can see a group of girls smiling checking him out as he dances. One girl walks over to the both of us “hey” she says, Luca doesn’t respond but instead just leans in and kisses her, she obviously accepts and they start heavily necking off right next to me, this goes on for at least 10 minutes before Luca turns to me and says “I think me and this girl are gonna go outside for a smoke”. I pretend not to care but not happy he’s left me alone in here. Iam busting for the toilet so I go try find a cubical, when I get in the bathroom theirs a long line of boys waiting to use the toilets which I’m guessing is to do coke. I decide to go out side and just piss in the alley outside the club, as I walk in to the Alley way and find a wall I begin to piss but as in pissing I hear some wierd noises and I look to the right a bit and it’s fucking Luca standing up but looking down. At this point theirs a bin blocking my view of him below his shoulder line. “Luca what the fuck r u doing here I thought u was with a girl” I asked confused. “Oh shit I’m kind of in the middle of somethin” he says out if breathe. I put my dick in my pants from my piss and walk forwards towards Luca and their he is standing with his boxers around his his ankles and a girl sucking on his 8 inch dick in the alley way’ “oh shit sorry sorry” I say as I look down at the girl on her knees. “I’m nearly finished up here so I’ll meet u in there in a sec” he says to me.

I walk back to the club but I’m not really in the mood for clubbing right now so I begin to walk back and I text Luca to let him know I’ve left…

Part 9

As I get in to my room by my self I fall straight on the bed, I’m absolutely knackered. I try to get some sleep as tomorrow we take a 9 hour bus to Ko Samui which is supposed to be absolutely off the charts.

My eyes start shutting and I fall asleep.

About 2 hours later I’m awoken by giggling and the rustling of keys from the door, I’m guessing it’s Luca comming back from the club steaming. I shut my eyes and pretend to be asleep hoping he won’t disturb me if he thinks I’m asleep. The door opens and he walks in but then I hear a girls laugh and realise he’s brought a girl back with him. “Shhhhhhh be quiet my mates asleep” Luca says to the mystery girl as they both tip toe in to the room. “Awh you guys share a double bed that’s so cute” the girls says to Luca. “Shut up and let’s go in here” Luca says as they open the bathroom door. Although they are in the bathroom I can hear them as clear as day, which doesn’t help my sleep, I am now wide awake. I can hear Lucas’s belt unbuckling and even the zip from his zipper. “Get on ur knees” luca says, “ugh ugh that feels so good” he tells her. I assume at this point he is getting head. “Bend over” Luca commands and the next 5 minutes was filled with loud moans from the girl and Luca Untill “ughhh im cumm- ugh ugh ahhhhhhh”. They both giggle and come out the bathroom, “bye for now I guess” says the girl as she creeps out the door , Luca locks it and jumps in to bed in his boxers. I turn over and laugh “Jesus Christ could you be any louder” I say to Luca jokingly. Luca turns to me in surprise “shit sorry didn’t realise you were awake finn, did you hear any of that” Luca asks grinning. “All of it mate, I’m ugh ugh cumming” I say mocking him, Luca laughs “fuck sake” he says pushing me jokingly.

I get up and push him then yank the pillow from under his head out as a joke. Lucas’s head falls back, he laughs and gets up “that’s it” he says giggling , I remember Luca is still very drunk at this point he then rugby tackles me on to the bed and I slowly begin to fall offf the bed so I grab on to Luca and pull my self up but he is determined to pull me off I grab on to his leg but the only thing I can hold on to are his boxers so I grab and they come flying down his leg and his semi dick pops out Luca looks down and laughs and so do I “shit I’m sorry didn’t mean that” I say , Luca stands up with his dick out and waves it about laughing “this what you wanted to see was it” he says doing a helicopterLuca then runs at me and tackles me on to the bed then yanks my boxers down “now we’re even” he says, “let me go” I say “fine “ Luca says as he falls on to the bed next to me out of breathe , we both lay their catching our breathe and then I sit up and realise we are both naked laying next to each other. “Alright we’ve got a long day in the morning and I’m tired” he says, he then looks down at his dick then over at me and pulls his boxers back up, so I do the same.

“Nighty night” he says. “Night”.

The next morning we head off to Ko Samui

It’s a long and early journey so we arranged a sleeper bus to take us there.

9 hours later and we arrive. My back is aching from that bus and so is Luca’s by the sounds of it. We walk to our hostel with our back aching and check in. As arrive we are now in a 12 person room which was quite a big change up from the private room. We walk in, choose a bunk bed

And throw our bags on the bed. Theirs a couple other lads around the same age chilling on their beds aswell, “hey I’m Dan and this is Alex” they say. “Nice to meet u I’m finn and this is Luca” I reply. “Fuck me my back aches so much from that bus” Luca says to me trying to rub his back. “Yh me too my back feels so stiff now” I reply. One of the other boys stands up from his bed “I got a massage earlier from a great place down the street and it’s only about £5 with the exchange rate” Alex says. “Oh no way let’s do that finn” Luca says to me in excitement. “Yhh I’m down I need to get this back sorted out” I say. “Yh they can sort out more than just ur back” Alex says giggling and looking at his mate winking. I laugh it off not really knowing what they mean and we go and try find this massage parlour.

As we enter the place looks very nice and traditional, a woman greets us and gives us the price list, “it’s so cheap this would be like £100 back in the uk” Luca says to me.

We pick out a back massage each and the woman tells us to go get changed. We both go get changed in separate rooms, strip down completely and then throw a towel on around our waist. As we walk in to the room it’s two Thai women standing by either bed, me and Luca look at each other and let out a little giggle. “Lie down please” says the women in a Thai accent.

As the massage starts it’s actually really good and I can feel the tension in my back releasing already. “Ughhhhhhhh this feels great” Luca says. The woman carry on the massage applying oils and all sorts to our back for atleast 45 minutes. As the women stops and I think it’s over they say “roll over” so we both roll over trying to make sure the towel doesn’t fall off. “ you can either go now or you can pay 500 baht for full experience” The woman says. “Ummm the full experience?” I ask hesitantly. “We give you both happy ending 500 baht each” she says. My eyes widen in shock, I look at Luca and he looks at me “fuck it it is the proper Thai experience” Luca says to me giggling. I think to my self and then I realise 500 baht is about £10. “Yh go on then” I say to the ladies smiling, I turn and look at Luca we both giggle to our selves and lay back. The lady starts to slowly massage up my leg and i can feel the blood rushing to my member already I look over and Luca is pitching a large tent in his towel. The women remove our towels and I see Luca’s dick spring up and his boner lays on his stomach. I’m startled by liquid as the woman begins to spray massage oil all over our dicks. she slowly grabs it “ugh ugh” I let out a little whimper. Luca laughs . She grabs my member now covered in oil and goes up and down slowly , “oh my go-“ Luca says not being able to finish his sentence in pleasure,

The women go faster and faster til i cant take it any more my balls shrink and I let out about 5 burts off cum all over her hand and my chest “ugghhhhhhhhhhhhh” I lay back to catch my breath and realise Luca is still going. She goes faster and faster and I see Luca gripping on to the side of his bed, his bum rises in the air “im cu- ugh ughhhhh “ he lets out as his cum sprays thru the air landing on his six pack.

We both lay down trying to catch our breathe, the women waist no time and they wipe their hands and leave the room immediately. “Fuck me” Luca says, as he slowly gets up off the bed with his hard on soaking wet with oil and cum still poking up in the air. “Well that was different to the massages at home” I say giggling. I look down and my dick is covered in oil and cum aswwll , Luca grabs the tissues from by the bed ,hands me one and begins to wipe down his cock . We get cleaned up, throw our clothes on , pay then head out the spa smiling. Luca turns to me and puts his arm around me “I’m thinking we’re gonna get in to a lot of wierd but fun situations like that in this place” he says to me while smirking. “I’m so down for it” I reply smiling…

Part 10

As night falls me and Luca begin our exploration in this new part of Thai land Ko Samui, we walk down through the streets trying to ignore all the people asking us to buy something from them or to come and drink at their bar, the town is packed with locals and tourists. “This place looks nice” Luca says to me pointing at a packed bar. As we walk in Luca needs to wee so I grab the drinks as per “2 shots of tequila and 2 of your strongest cocktails” I say to the bartender. As I make my way through the crowd of people a boy bumps in to me, “Oi do u mind” I say to the boy. “You fucking what” the boy says back to me angrily, clearly a drunken Brit who cant handle his liquor, I ignore it and go and place my drinks down as I don’t want to start anything right now but the boy walks over to me “do we have a fucking problem or what “ the boy says to me angrily. “Listen mate your clearly drunk out ur mind” I say back to the boy, “you wanna go do ya” he replies , then I hear a familiar voice “Yh I do” Luca says from behind him, the boy turns round “you fucking better watch your mate before I fu-“ the boy can’t finish his sentence before BANG Luca has punched him straight in the face sending him down to the floor, I’m in shock. I look around to see if any of his friends are here to back him up but no one does anything, Luca then picks him up from the floor and throws him to the side of the bar where he gets up and sprints out of the place. Luca sits next to me and does his shot “so where were we” he says casually. “I cant believe you just did that, well done he was a prick” I say to Luca. Something about Luca really is different no wonder all the ladies love him. “I’d never let someone try be rude to you your probably the best mate I’ve ever had” Luca says to me putting one hand on my shoulder, “thanks man that means a lot you are aswell”

I reply. “I am really glad we came on this trip together, we seem to have had quite the experiences” Luca says to me laughing. “Yh it certainly hasn’t been normal” I reply. “Maybe we can get up to something cheeky with a lady or two tonight” Luca says as he takes a sip of his drink then winks at me jokingly. “Yh let’s see where the night takes us” I say. “Come on down your drinks I wanna go and boogie” he says.

We down our drinks and head to the next place. As we enter Luca goes to the bar and grabs us two vodka red bulls, the drinks where so strong it tastes like someone had poured hand sanitizer in them, “fuck me they put a lot of alcohol in the drinks here” I say to luca, but he has already downed his whole drink “ahhhhh refreshing” he says as he wipes his mouth, “same again” he asks as he stumbles back to the bar. I can already tell Luca is quite drunk he is gonna be absolutely battered soon, as he gets two more drinks I walk in to check the Dance floor out, it is filled with fit girls and some not so fit girls but the ratio is looking very nice indeed.

Luca come to join me on the search for some ladies, he downs his drink then takes his shirt off showing off his six pack again. “You love to take your shirt off don’t you” I say to Luca teasing him. “Yh why not eh the ladies love it, you should take yours off you have a nice body like me, the ladies love it trust me” he says to me , I smile and say “fuck it” I take my shirt off aswell , I would say I have a nice body I also have a six pack or just about but Luca is much more tanned and muscular than me so works very well on him. “There we go boy” Luca says to me while rubbing my abs as a joke “now let’s go find us some ladies” he adds as he stumbles thru the dance floor. At this point we are both steaming, but it’s a good level of drunk, we dance with each other for a bit doing funny not so cool dance moves with each other not caring what other people are thinking Untill I hear a familiar voice “oh my fucking god IT’S YOU TWO!!”

I turn around and it’s Maddie!

“Oh my god” me and Luca both say in shock “wha- wha- what are you doing here” I say in disbelief. “Me ? What about you guys ? What are you doing here ?” She respond also in disbelief. “Idk we just thought this place looked cool I cant Believe your here I haven’t stopped thinking about you” Luca exclaims , I look at Luca thinking you haven’t mentioned a word to me about her . “This is just a route eveyone does” Maddie says to us. “You’re both looking very handsome tonight might I also say” she adds.

“You’re not looking to bad your self “ Luca says to her winking. “Come on let’s all get some shots on me” she says holding both of our hands to the bar. As we down the drinks we carry on partying the night away, it’s about 1:30am at this point and we are very very drunk.

Maddie dances with one off us the goes to the other this carries on for a while, Maddie takes my hand and spins me around and I do the same to her but when I spin her she stops and puts her bum on my crotch and begins to grind on it , this goes goes on for not just 5 seconds and I can already feel a boner comming on and I can’t help it. I turn to Luca and see him smile and look then look away. Then Maddie gets off my now bricked up crotch area and does the same to Luca and starts arching her bum on his crotch Luca starts to smile as he puts his hand on her waists controlling her bum for a good 5 minutes. Maddie then stops it “I’m gonna go get us some more drinks” she says as she walks to the bar. As she walks away me and Luca smile at each other “fuck me she has got me so hard right now” Luca shouts in to my ear. “Me too man” she’s so sexy I say to him. “She really is something else I’m so bricked up” Luca replies, I look down and can clearly see a tent pitching in his shorts, I go and grab his crotch for a split second as a joke and can feel he is rock hard but Luca retreats a bit laughing “woah woah woah” he says laughing, I don’t know why I just did that I think to my self but I am drunk as hell “sorry didn’t mean to do that” I say laughing, “I was joking mate i don’t care” Luca says back to me laughing then gives my bulge a slight tap, the same as I just did to him. “woah you really are bricked up” Luca says back to me after just giving it a tap, “woah woah woah too close their buddy “ I jokingly say to him, Luca laughs and shakes his head. Me and Luca can do this sort of friendly banter and not make it sexual or wierd as we are so close as friends so I never really think about it much. As Maddie returns she gives us a shot each and we carry on dancing for a while til she says to Luca and me “should we get out of here”, we agree and walk out the club. “Should we go back to ours” Luca asks, “Yh let’s do that” says Maddie smiling. Then I remember we no longer have a private room and we are now in a 12 man hostel “we can’t Eveyone will be asleep we have about 10 other people sleeping in our room” I say.

“Fuck I didn’t think of that” says luca. “It’s okay boys Maddie to the rescue yet again, I have a hotel room for like 3 nights” Maddie tells us. Me and luca look at each other and start to smile. As we walk back Maddie takes luca by the hand and then takes me by the hand and we walk back to her room.

As we get in to the hotel it’s a very posh and modern hotel room with one double bed in the middle. “Nice place you got here” I say to Maddie.

Maddie begins to pour us all some more drinks “so what do you guys wanna do” Maddie asks us smiling…

Part 11

As we start to do the shots I realise I am so drunk and I look at Luca and can tell he is absolutely battered aswell, Maddie not so much but still fairly drunk. Maddie puts on some music and begins to dance in the middle of the room whilst me and Luca just sit and watch her. I look at Luca and he cant stop smiling at her, he can’t look away. Luca suddenly stands up and removes his shirt revealing his six pack and walks over to Maddie, he grabs her by the face and kisses her, Maddie is suprised but she smiles and starts to kiss him, they start heavily making out. I don’t know what to do at this point, do I go over there? Do I leave? As they make out I see Luca’s hands go all around her body touching her bum and boobs, Maddie sees me in the corner of her eye and she stops the kiss then gestures for me to come over. Apprehensively I slowly walk over to the two of them when Maddie grabs my hand and pulls me in to kiss her so I kiss her back and then the kiss turns in to a heavy sloppy and drunk make out session, Luca is still standing with his hands on her bum right next to me, she stops our kiss then goes to Luca and kisses him for a few seconds before she turns to me and kisses me and back and forth and back and forth one at a time me and Luca make out with her before she says “okay now I want both of you to kiss me at the same time” we both look at each other unsure of what to do but we are also very drunk at this point so we don’t have a lot of reasoning in us. “Come here already” Maddie says impatiently as she grabs both of our heads and brings them towards our lips, we both give Maddie a peck at the same time and I can feel luca’s cheek squashed against mine, the peck then turns in to making out I feel maddies lips on mine but then I also feel luca’s , was this wierd? I think to my self. But I no longer care as I’m drunk as a skunk at this point, Luca’s lips are interlocked with maddies and mine, Luca starts to get off more aggressively and I can feel his lips around mine and around maddies, so I follow suit and so does maddie, the 3 of us are now getting off heavily at the same time, my mouth is now covered in maddies and Luca’s saliva.

Maddie then lowers her hands from our heads and grabs our dicks. Luca lets out a soft Moan in to our mouths as she does this. At this point Maddie is still in the middle of our lips, she tugs on my cock and I also let out a small moan in to thier mouths, but then Maddie grabs and squeezes our balls makikg me fully erect, she then slowly moves her head back bringing the make out session to an end so me and Luca also step back but as we do Maddie moves our faces to one another and squeezes me and Luca’s lips together. What do I do? Do I carry on ? I think to my self. Then I feel Luca’s lips interlock mine and we start to kiss and make out for about 5 seconds Untill he moves his head back and laughs “well I guess we just kissed” Luca says to me laughing, I let out a little giggle and say “I guess we did” Maddie smiles then drops to her knees, me and Luca look at each other and smile, she pulls down Luca’s shorts and then Mine. Luca is wearing white Calvin Klein boxers and it is very obvious he has a boner as it is pointing straight out, I also have a hard on poking out my boxers. Maddie slowly puts her fingers in Luca’s waistband and slowly brings them down making his member pop out , she then turns to me and does the same as it also springs out. She grabs both of our cocks and one at a time she licks from the bottom to the tip then she places her mouth all over Luca’s dick and begins to suck “fu- fuck that feels so good mad-“ Lucas murmurs in pleasure, she then moves to mine and sucks it hard grabbing my balls as I let out a moan.

She places one hand on Luca’s dick and one hand on mine as she brings them together to make them touch, me and Luca’s eyes widen as she engulfs both of them at the same time in her mouth turning our dicks in to wet saliva covered mess. Luca then gestures Maddie to stand up where he kicks off his boxers and shorts and picks Maddie up so her legs wrap around his waist and brings her over to the bed and falls on top of her in the missionary position. “Get over her” Luca turns and says to me, I kick off the remainder of my clothing, me and luca are both now fully naked, and we begin to undress Maddie, Luca removes her top and bra and I slowly take off her shorts and underwear revealing her wet Pussy as she lets out a little moan. Luca then grabs the back of my head and plants it in maddies Pussy, I know what to do at this point so I start to slowly lick her Pussy and eat her out, I look up and Luca is sucking her tits, “oh my god, this feels so good” Maddie exclaims as she plays with my hair guiding my head through her Pussy. I slowly put 2 fingers in her pussy and rub her clit as she lets out a very loud moan and lays her head back in ecstasy, Luca laughs “that’s my boy” he says smiling. “Kneel next to me” Maddie says to Luca , he moves over and Maddie begins to suck his dick “ugh ugh “ Luca lets out another moan as she engulfs his member. Maddie takes Luca’s dick out of her mouth “Finn put ur dick inside me” she requests, so I move in to the missionary position and begin to slowly insert my 7inch dick, I can feel how wet she is and it’s really turning me on as I thrust inside her. “Luca now you get on top off me aswell and face fuck me” she orders Luca, Luca slowly climbs on top of Maddie and puts his dick in her mouth, at this point we are both in missionary position so as I thrust in to Maddie my face hits Luca’s bum each time , after a few minutes of this my head is getting tired of hitting Luca’s bum so I just rest my head on his bum and do slow thrusts in to maddie as she moans. This goes on for a good 5 minutes, Untill Maddie says “ I need you inside me Luca” . Maddie gets up from her position and orders luca to sit down on the side of the bed so they are now in the cowgirl position with maddies face away from luca. Luca inserts his dick in to her putting his hands on her waist for support as he goes in and out of her. Maddie pulls my hand and says “please finger me while Luca fucks me”.

Not knowing how to do that I stand their for a bit confused so Maddie grabs my hand and brings it down to her vagina, as Luca is still inside her Maddie takes my finger and rubs her clit with it, my hand is now a centimetre away from Luca’s dick, Maddie then takes my hand and moves it further down so it is about to touch Luca’s balls, I retreat my hand away but Maddie grabs it again and pulls it down my hand touches Luca’s balls, at this point the I let the alcohol just do it’s stuff and I allowed Maddie to move my hand. As my hand moves on to Luca’s balls Maddie squeezes my hand closed so my hand is now squeezing Luca’s balls, luca let’s out a moan but at this point I don’t think luca knows that was my hand until Maddie say “squeeze Luca’s balls finn while I fuck him” okay he definitely heard that I think to my self, I look over to luca and he looks at me but doesn’t say a word he is lost in pleasure, Maddie places my hand on his balls again and I squeze them making Luca let out another grunt, Maddie moves her hand away but my hand still remains on Luca’s balls as Maddie goes up and down on his dick I slowly massage his balls “that feels so good” luca says.

“Your turn to fuck me finn” Maddie orders me , I go to get in the laying down position but Maddie gestures me to stand up “no I want you to put it in my bum whilst Luca fucks my Pussy, my eyes widen as I’ve never done this sort of thing before I’ve only ever seen this in porn. Maddie turns around so she is now riding Luca and facing him, “put it in me” she says. So I slowly get in to position, my naked body slowly moves over Luca’s legs and I go to put my dick in her bum I can feel my balls resting on Luca’s member, I start off slowly so Maddie doesn’t get hurt but then me and Luca both pick up the pace and we begin to thrust in to both her wholes so she is always filled with a dick, I can feel my balls crash in to Lucas’s balls with each thrust I make, but then I slowly feel the pleasure rising like I’m gonna cum soo, but then Luca says “I’m about to cum”

“Me too” I add, I can feel the cum about to explode so I go faster and faster crashing in to maddies bum and Luca’s balls, but then Maddie climbs off our dicks “I want it in my mouth” she says, since she climbed off but me and Luca are in the same positions I am now on top of Luca’s legs and our dicks are about a centimetre away from each other and I can still feel Luca’s balls on mine, but then Maddie grabs both of our ducks and begins to jerk them together so they are now completely touching and squashed against each other “I’m ugh cummi- ugh” Luca let’s out then I feel his cum squirt out off him, spray after spray leaves his cock and it lands all over maddies hands and my dick and balls. Then I follow suit and the cum leaves my body as it goes up in the air landing on Luca’s dick and slowly dripping down jis balls, Maddie then takes her mouth and puts it over both of our dicks at the same time so they are now completely touching side by side in side her mouth, me and Luca slowly recover from our orgasm but Maddie is s sucking and sucking, we both look at each other but Luca tries to look away so we don’t make eye contact. Maddie releases our dicks from her mouth and Luca scoots over a bit so we are no longer touching . “That felt unreal” he says out breathe. “Yh I’ve gotta say that felt very nice, I have never done anything like it” I say as I move over so theirs some more space between me and Luca. “Yh it looked like the pair of you enjoyed every minute of that” Maddie says to us smiling. Me and Luca look at each other and smile but don’t say anything. Luca lays back on the bed still heavily breathing Tryna recover as his abs tense every breathe he makes. Maddie then goes to put her underwear on, “I’m gonna go a few doors down and just check on my friend because she’s had a really bad stomach bug recently” Maddie says she puts on some clothes and heads out the door. Me and Luca are still naked at this point, “I guess we’re staying the night here?” I ask Luca. “Yh I can’t be fucked to walk back to our place now” Luca says to me. Luca doesnt go and put his boxers on so I do the same and remain unclothed, I go and lay down on the other side of the bed so we have a bit of distance but Luca gets up and grabs some tissues and hands me some so we can clean our selves up “here you are I’m guessing ur quite sticky aswell “ he says as he hands me a tissue, I grab a tissue and begin to clean mine and Luca’s cum off me, “half of this is yours anyway” I say laughing to Luca as I clean my self up “your acting like I’m not covered in yours aswell “ Luca says back to me laughing.

We both laugh for a bit as we clean our self up, then I go and turn the light off and climb in to bed so theirs enough room for Maddie to climb in the middle when she’s back. “What a night eh” Luca says to me still giggling “it was certainly something” I reply “night bro “ he says as he shuts his eyes ready to get some sleep.

Part 12

I begin to wake up and my head is pounding I feel the affects from the night before straight away, I remember what happened and the stuff me and Luca did and wondered if it would be awkward between us now. “Hey man” Luca says as he begins to wake up next to me, once again Maddie isn’t here she must of ducked out earlier. “She loves to do a runner in the morning doesn’t she” Luca says to me , “Yh she always seems to slip out” I say back to Luca . “Some night eh” Luca says to me giggling, I laugh “Yh it was a crazy one” I add. “Looks like you’re still a bit worked up” Luca says to me as he point at my crotch, I look down and see my boner pitching a tent in the sheets “oh shit my bad” I say as I try to cover it up “no stress man I’ve seen it plenty of times besides I can’t really talk can I” Luca says as he point at his own boner poking up the sheet . We both laugh and sit their in silence for a bit before I start to hear some rustling and I look to my side and Luca starts to play with him self under the cover, we make eye contact “you don’t mind if I knock one out do u” Luca says to me as he begins to play with his member

“Not at all mate I might do the same” I say as I put my hands under the covers to jerk off. Luca looks over as my hand starts to jerk my dick and I look back at him then we return our eye sight to our own member. “I cant do this with the sheet always in the way” Luca says as he flicks off the sheet revealing ours naked bodies and rock hard members, Luca’s six pack tences every time he jerks his piece. “You really are packing down their” I say to Luca looking over at him , Luca smiles “Yh I guess it’s a good size” Luca says waving his 8 inch dick about , “your not so bad ur self “ he says as he looks over at my dick. We return our focus to jerking off and I go up and down on my own dick, I hear Luca starting to breathe heavier as he focuses more. Then I hear the door unlocking, me and Luca suddenly look at each other in shock was it Maddie? Was it a cleaner? Was it a random person? I think to my self so I quickly throw the sheet over us. Maddie walks thru the door and we take a sigh of relief “hey boys” she says as she walks in a bikini. “U scared us we were kinda in the middle of something” Luca says smirking . Maddie looks down and sees both of our boners poking thru the sheets and she smiles.

She slowly crawls on to the bed smiling “well maybe i can help you guys out with ur little problem” Maddie says seductively. Luca turns and looks at me and smiles. Maddie slowly takes the sheet down revealing our rock hard members poking straight up in their air. She smiles “Eenie meanie minie moe “ she says and Lands on Luca, she crawls on top of him and begins to suck his dick wrapping her whole mouth around his tip then slowly going down and engulfing his whole member in his mouth , “uhhhhhh that feels so good” Luca says as he pushes maddies head down, Maddie releases it from her mouth “does this turn u on finn, me taking your best mates cock in my mouth “ I slowly nod , and Luca looks at me with a slight smirk “if this turns u on then start jerking ur self off” she orders me, I then slowly start to jerk my dick up and down as I watch my best mate being sucked off , she goes really into it covering his dick in to saliva “your turn” Maddie says as she crawls over to me and takes my dick I’m her mouth “oh my go-“ I say In ecstasy, I look to my self and Luca is slowly jerking his dick as I am being sucked off , he picks up the pace and we lock eyes but i turn back to Maddie. Maddie releases my dick from her mouth, and she climbs on top of me , she guides my dick in to her vagina as she begins to bounce on it, it feels so good as I fuck her picking up the pace. Luca gets up and climbs over to us and waves his dick around maddies face before she’ grabs it and puts it in her mouth, Maddie then grabs Lucas’s hand and takes it down to her vagina so she can put his finger in her vagina at the same time, I close my eyes so I can take in the pleasure when I feel a tight grab on my balls , my eyes open immediately and I see Maddie squeezing Luca’s hand around my balls my eyes widen as Luca begins to squeeze my balls while I’m fucking Maddie. Look looks at me to see if it’s ok and I smile to let him know he can carry it on it feels too good to stop it. Maddie releases Luca’s hand but his hand stays on my balls while I’m fucking her, each time I thrust in to her he squeezes my balls harder. Untill he gets up and pushes Maddie down on me, “I’m gonna put it in ur bum Maddie while fin is fucking ur vagina” Maddie moans to let him know it’s ok, Luca climbs on top of my legs and I can feel his balls brush against mine as he intserts his dick in to her bum, Maddie let’s our a really loud moan and Luca begins to thrust in to her pump by pump Luca’s balls crash in to mine this goes on for about 5 minutes Untill Maddie climbs off our dicks and lies on top of me and starts to make out with me, I open my eyes and see Luca comming towards us , he climbs over my legs and lays half is naked body on mine as he grabs maddies face to kiss her, then I grab her face and kiss her aswell, Maddie brings both of our heads towards one another and we all start having a 3 way make out sesssion I feel maddies and Luca’s lips all interlocking my lips as we exchange Saliva in to each others mouths which is when Maddie grabs both of our dicks and starts to jerk them, Luca releases a moan in to both of our mouths as she goes faster and faster we carry on kissing each other and I let out a moan in to their mouths, “I’m abt to cum” Luca says “me too “ I add and we all return to kissing each other , Maddie then moves her head away from ours and I go to move mine but Luca stays where he is and carries on to kiss me, it is now just me and Luca making out, I don’t stop it as the pleasure is too much I can’t move my head back then I feel my dick abt to cum “I’m ugh ugh cummm-“ Luca says as he moans in to my mouth , I feel Luca’s cum shooting off in to my leg and hip , “I’m cumming” I say as the cum leaves my dick squirting out, I grab Luca’s face and squeeze my open mouth around his as the cum shoots of from me hitting luca in the chest covering his six pack In my cum. Luca lets out another moan and interlocks his lips around mine as he does before retreating and smiling. I move my head back and try to catch my breathe as I look down Maddie is still gripping both our dicks and we are both covered in each others cum. Maddie smiles “that was so hot” she says me And luka look at each other and smile, Maddie gets up from the bed to grab a tissue to help us clean up, she hands me and Luca one and we wipe the other persons cum from our selves, Luca then wipes my chest and just above my dick he wipes the cum “sorry abt that got a bit on u “ he says smirking. We both clean our selves up and Luca stands up still rock hard and puts his white Calvin Klein boxers on with a still obvious tent pitching in them, I see Luca still has a bit of my cum dribbling down his six pack, “Luca u got a lil something on ur abs their” I say to help him out, he looks down and smiles “anyone hungry?” He asks.

Part 11

As we start to do the shots I realise I am so drunk and I look at Luca and can tell he is absolutely battered aswell, Maddie not so much but still fairly drunk. Maddie puts on some music and begins to dance in the middle of the room whilst me and Luca just sit and watch her. I look at Luca and he cant stop smiling at her, he can’t look away. Luca suddenly stands up and removes his shirt revealing his six pack and walks over to Maddie, he grabs her by the face and kisses her, Maddie is suprised but she smiles and starts to kiss him, they start heavily making out. I don’t know what to do at this point, do I go over there? Do I leave? As they make out I see Luca’s hands go all around her body touching her bum and boobs, Maddie sees me in the corner of her eye and she stops the kiss then gestures for me to come over. Apprehensively I slowly walk over to the two of them when Maddie grabs my hand and pulls me in to kiss her so I kiss her back and then the kiss turns in to a heavy sloppy and drunk make out session, Luca is still standing with his hands on her bum right next to me, she stops our kiss then goes to Luca and kisses him for a few seconds before she turns to me and kisses me and back and forth and back and forth one at a time me and Luca make out with her before she says “okay now I want both of you to kiss me at the same time” we both look at each other unsure of what to do but we are also very drunk at this point so we don’t have a lot of reasoning in us. “Come here already” Maddie says impatiently as she grabs both of our heads and brings them towards our lips, we both give Maddie a peck at the same time and I can feel luca’s cheek squashed against mine, the peck then turns in to making out I feel maddies lips on mine but then I also feel luca’s , was this wierd? I think to my self. But I no longer care as I’m drunk as a skunk at this point, Luca’s lips are interlocked with maddies and mine, Luca starts to get off more aggressively and I can feel his lips around mine and around maddies, so I follow suit and so does maddie, the 3 of us are now getting off heavily at the same time, my mouth is now covered in maddies and Luca’s saliva.

Maddie then lowers her hands from our heads and grabs our dicks. Luca lets out a soft Moan in to our mouths as she does this. At this point Maddie is still in the middle of our lips, she tugs on my cock and I also let out a small moan in to thier mouths, but then Maddie grabs and squeezes our balls makikg me fully erect, she then slowly moves her head back bringing the make out session to an end so me and Luca also step back but as we do Maddie moves our faces to one another and squeezes me and Luca’s lips together. What do I do? Do I carry on ? I think to my self. Then I feel Luca’s lips interlock mine and we start to kiss and make out for about 5 seconds Untill he moves his head back and laughs “well I guess we just kissed” Luca says to me laughing, I let out a little giggle and say “I guess we did” Maddie smiles then drops to her knees, me and Luca look at each other and smile, she pulls down Luca’s shorts and then Mine. Luca is wearing white Calvin Klein boxers and it is very obvious he has a boner as it is pointing straight out, I also have a hard on poking out my boxers. Maddie slowly puts her fingers in Luca’s waistband and slowly brings them down making his member pop out , she then turns to me and does the same as it also springs out. She grabs both of our cocks and one at a time she licks from the bottom to the tip then she places her mouth all over Luca’s dick and begins to suck “fu- fuck that feels so good mad-“ Lucas murmurs in pleasure, she then moves to mine and sucks it hard grabbing my balls as I let out a moan.

She places one hand on Luca’s dick and one hand on mine as she brings them together to make them touch, me and Luca’s eyes widen as she engulfs both of them at the same time in her mouth turning our dicks in to wet saliva covered mess. Luca then gestures Maddie to stand up where he kicks off his boxers and shorts and picks Maddie up so her legs wrap around his waist and brings her over to the bed and falls on top of her in the missionary position. “Get over her” Luca turns and says to me, I kick off the remainder of my clothing, me and luca are both now fully naked, and we begin to undress Maddie, Luca removes her top and bra and I slowly take off her shorts and underwear revealing her wet Pussy as she lets out a little moan. Luca then grabs the back of my head and plants it in maddies Pussy, I know what to do at this point so I start to slowly lick her Pussy and eat her out, I look up and Luca is sucking her tits, “oh my god, this feels so good” Maddie exclaims as she plays with my hair guiding my head through her Pussy. I slowly put 2 fingers in her pussy and rub her clit as she lets out a very loud moan and lays her head back in ecstasy, Luca laughs “that’s my boy” he says smiling. “Kneel next to me” Maddie says to Luca , he moves over and Maddie begins to suck his dick “ugh ugh “ Luca lets out another moan as she engulfs his member. Maddie takes Luca’s dick out of her mouth “Finn put ur dick inside me” she requests, so I move in to the missionary position and begin to slowly insert my 7inch dick, I can feel how wet she is and it’s really turning me on as I thrust inside her. “Luca now you get on top off me aswell and face fuck me” she orders Luca, Luca slowly climbs on top of Maddie and puts his dick in her mouth, at this point we are both in missionary position so as I thrust in to Maddie my face hits Luca’s bum each time , after a few minutes of this my head is getting tired of hitting Luca’s bum so I just rest my head on his bum and do slow thrusts in to maddie as she moans. This goes on for a good 5 minutes, Untill Maddie says “ I need you inside me Luca” . Maddie gets up from her position and orders luca to sit down on the side of the bed so they are now in the cowgirl position with maddies face away from luca. Luca inserts his dick in to her putting his hands on her waist for support as he goes in and out of her. Maddie pulls my hand and says “please finger me while Luca fucks me”.

Not knowing how to do that I stand their for a bit confused so Maddie grabs my hand and brings it down to her vagina, as Luca is still inside her Maddie takes my finger and rubs her clit with it, my hand is now a centimetre away from Luca’s dick, Maddie then takes my hand and moves it further down so it is about to touch Luca’s balls, I retreat my hand away but Maddie grabs it again and pulls it down my hand touches Luca’s balls, at this point the I let the alcohol just do it’s stuff and I allowed Maddie to move my hand. As my hand moves on to Luca’s balls Maddie squeezes my hand closed so my hand is now squeezing Luca’s balls, luca let’s out a moan but at this point I don’t think luca knows that was my hand until Maddie say “squeeze Luca’s balls finn while I fuck him” okay he definitely heard that I think to my self, I look over to luca and he looks at me but doesn’t say a word he is lost in pleasure, Maddie places my hand on his balls again and I squeze them making Luca let out another grunt, Maddie moves her hand away but my hand still remains on Luca’s balls as Maddie goes up and down on his dick I slowly massage his balls “that feels so good” luca says.

“Your turn to fuck me finn” Maddie orders me , I go to get in the laying down position but Maddie gestures me to stand up “no I want you to put it in my bum whilst Luca fucks my Pussy, my eyes widen as I’ve never done this sort of thing before I’ve only ever seen this in porn. Maddie turns around so she is now riding Luca and facing him, “put it in me” she says. So I slowly get in to position, my naked body slowly moves over Luca’s legs and I go to put my dick in her bum I can feel my balls resting on Luca’s member, I start off slowly so Maddie doesn’t get hurt but then me and Luca both pick up the pace and we begin to thrust in to both her wholes so she is always filled with a dick, I can feel my balls crash in to Lucas’s balls with each thrust I make, but then I slowly feel the pleasure rising like I’m gonna cum soo, but then Luca says “I’m about to cum”

“Me too” I add, I can feel the cum about to explode so I go faster and faster crashing in to maddies bum and Luca’s balls, but then Maddie climbs off our dicks “I want it in my mouth” she says, since she climbed off but me and Luca are in the same positions I am now on top of Luca’s legs and our dicks are about a centimetre away from each other and I can still feel Luca’s balls on mine, but then Maddie grabs both of our ducks and begins to jerk them together so they are now completely touching and squashed against each other “I’m ugh cummi- ugh” Luca let’s out then I feel his cum squirt out off him, spray after spray leaves his cock and it lands all over maddies hands and my dick and balls. Then I follow suit and the cum leaves my body as it goes up in the air landing on Luca’s dick and slowly dripping down jis balls, Maddie then takes her mouth and puts it over both of our dicks at the same time so they are now completely touching side by side in side her mouth, me and Luca slowly recover from our orgasm but Maddie is s sucking and sucking, we both look at each other but Luca tries to look away so we don’t make eye contact. Maddie releases our dicks from her mouth and Luca scoots over a bit so we are no longer touching . “That felt unreal” he says out breathe. “Yh I’ve gotta say that felt very nice, I have never done anything like it” I say as I move over so theirs some more space between me and Luca. “Yh it looked like the pair of you enjoyed every minute of that” Maddie says to us smiling. Me and Luca look at each other and smile but don’t say anything. Luca lays back on the bed still heavily breathing Tryna recover as his abs tense every breathe he makes. Maddie then goes to put her underwear on, “I’m gonna go a few doors down and just check on my friend because she’s had a really bad stomach bug recently” Maddie says she puts on some clothes and heads out the door. Me and Luca are still naked at this point, “I guess we’re staying the night here?” I ask Luca. “Yh I can’t be fucked to walk back to our place now” Luca says to me. Luca doesnt go and put his boxers on so I do the same and remain unclothed, I go and lay down on the other side of the bed so we have a bit of distance but Luca gets up and grabs some tissues and hands me some so we can clean our selves up “here you are I’m guessing ur quite sticky aswell “ he says as he hands me a tissue, I grab a tissue and begin to clean mine and Luca’s cum off me, “half of this is yours anyway” I say laughing to Luca as I clean my self up “your acting like I’m not covered in yours aswell “ Luca says back to me laughing.

We both laugh for a bit as we clean our self up, then I go and turn the light off and climb in to bed so theirs enough room for Maddie to climb in the middle when she’s back. “What a night eh” Luca says to me still giggling “it was certainly something” I reply “night bro “ he says as he shuts his eyes ready to get some sleep.
Okay this is damn so hot. You are amazing writer