I was finishing the next part but With all the complaints about whether this story is real or not I realised I shouldn’t have to prove my self to u guys, the story ends here thanks for listening
As the majority have said, please please keep going! We love your story!

I was finishing the next part but With all the complaints about whether this story is real or not I realised I shouldn’t have to prove my self to u guys, the story ends here thanks for listening
Can’t say that I blame you or am surprised by your decision. Thanks for the hit story man. Wish I could keep reading but…good for you! What a bunch of idiots all empowered behind their keyboards to complain about everything. Some people are never happy.

Man, as people have said. Your story is good ngl and I really love it!! Please keep continuing.

Don't mind these people who wether thought that it's not real. Take note that there are more people who liked the stories you made than those disbelievers.

Thank you very much for sharing your story with us, I had a lot of fun imagining it, I hope that later you will be willing to continue sharing. I came daily looking for an update, I feel sad :(

Thank you so much for sharing this amazing story! Can’t wait to read some of your other work . Sorry about the haters ‍♂️

Didn’t realise so many of you liked it that much, that was a lot of messages, so I will continue for you guys. Please know this story is true and since it was a couple years ago obviously I am not going to remember every exact conversation down to the word that we had so I obviously have to add certain stuff to help it flow as a story. But know that everything sexual wise and event I talk about did take place 100% but some conversations etc may have been changed as I don’t remember every little detail but all the important moments e.g the sexual activities did happen and if you don’t want to believe it you can do that but I am letting u know h that it did definitely happen. Thank u to the people who do believe me and want to carry on reading so this is for you. Also please message me if you have any questions regarding me and Luca’s time together.

Please enjoy:

Segment 2

Part 2

This takes place about 3 weeks after the last part, since comming back me and Luca went back to our jobs we had here, I worked at a restaurant as a waiter and Luca worked as a part time football coach teaching to kids in the holidays. We both had been super busy since we last met and I stayed over at his, but this Friday we finally had a day off. We said we should defo do something together, Luca asked in our group chat if people were free and me and Matt replied saying we were game to do something. Luca had been telling me before on snap chat about this girl he had been seeing from tinder, he slept with her the first time they went on a date about 2 weeks ago and they had been seeing each other quite often since then so he told me he was keen to invite her out with us. The four of us decided to go down to Brighton and rent out an Airbnb for the weekend and hopefully go out clubbing and then come back and crash at the Airbnb , we all put in about £35 each and then booked it.

That Friday Luca drove the four of us down from London after we finished work at about 6:00 pm , Luca’s new companion was called violet, she was very fit , amazing body with a big pair of tits and a very beautiful and symmetrical face , as soon as I saw her my eyes widened and I instantly fancied her, obviously I would never try do anything with her because Luca is my best mate but at least I can admire her. Luca gave her shotgun and me and Matt sat in the back and we started our journey to Brighton, it was already 6pm and the journey was only about an hour so we decided not to make any stop offs, as we drove Luca put on some music , violet would use her hand to comb her fingers through the back of Luca’s blonde hair and occasionally he would look at her with his charming smile, Luca then placed one of his hands on her thigh and the other and on the steering wheel as we cruised along the motorway, because I was on the drivers side of the car I could clearly see Luca’s hand squeeze her thigh this made violet giggle and they both looked at each other and grinned, Luca’s hand slowly moved up her yhyh inch by inch squeezing as he made his way up . When Luca’s hand made its way to the top off her thigh he squeezed and she grabbed his hand as it tried to make it way to her underwear, “Luca” she said grinning and holding his hand in place, Luca did nothing but smile, he began to move words to her but I couldn’t quite hear it because of the music but then I was able to read his lips as he’s said it to me before, “I’m so horny right now” he said to her, violet giggled but didn’t say anything, Matt was completely oblivious to the actions happening in the front.

As we continued along the journey Luca tried to make more sexual advances at violet I could tell he was quite horny, we then arrived at our Airbnb which was quite nice and homely, just a rode over from the start of the pebbled beach. “Awh this is so lovely and cute” violet said as the four of us walked in to the place, it was a nice Airbnb with quite old furniture and paintings it looked like a typical family home very homely indeed. As we all dropped off our bags we headed to our own rooms , it was a 3 bedroom house so me and Matt got our own room each and Luca and violet shared. Welch all decided to go to our own rooms and get ready before we started to drink , we thought we’d just miss dinner and grab a bite to eat after the night out. Me Luca and Matt got ready in about 15 minutes whereas violet hadn’t even decided to wear by the time we were ready. The 3 of us decided to start our pree drinks as we waited for her, we all poured our selves a glass of vodka

and Coke and started to drink , “so how’s it going between you and violet” I ask Luca, Luca takes a sip of his drink , “Yh she’s great man super fit and super horny like me we’ve fucked about 12 times already and I only just met her about 2 weeks ago, she stayed round mine last night and we shagged about 3 times and she let me finish in her mouth” Luca smiled at me as he finished that sentence knowing so have the both of we , “Yh she’s so fit your a lucky man Luca , why are you so horny” I ask as I deal out the playing cards, “I don’t know man just am” he says smiling at me. As we continue the drink and play a game of go fish about 25 minutes later violet comes down in a very revealing dress, Luca’s eyes widen as he she enters the room and so do me and matts, “you look stunning” Luca says as he holds his hand out and takes her hand placing her on his lap he kisses her neck and pours her a drink as she remains sitting on his lap, she looks so fit tonight I think to my self with her boobs practically about to pop out off her tight dress I can feel my self getting a boner just looking at her, I try to readjust in my pants so it’s not obvious but I catch Luca looking at me as I do so and he smiles at me knowing exactly what I’m doing I grin back at him , as we continue to play the game and violet stays on his lap I notice her hands going down every so often which makes Luca giggle I think I know exactly what she is doing and I can see Luca beginning to readjust a boner in his jeans every so often , Luca kisses her neck as we play cards and the two of them start to whisper, their was music playing from matts speaker so I couldn’t work out what they were saying to each other but then Luca stands up with violet, “we’re just gonna use the bathroom real quick you guys continue the game “ he says as the both of them stand up and he readjust the obvious tent pitching in his pants. I smile at Luca they walk towards the bathroom , we hear the bathroom door close and they both instantly let out a giggle , “their definitely fucking” I say to Matt and he laughs “can’t he just wait til tonight” Matt says back to me laughing, I then hear something fall over in the bathroom and they both giggle, as you start to hear a thudding on the bathroom door accompanied by a girls moaning , me and Matt burst out laughing as we can obviously hear Luca thrusting in to violet in the bathroom , each thud they make came with a moan and then a few grunts from Luca aswell , this goes on for about 5 minutes untill the noises come to an end and I can hear the bathroom door unlock , violet walks back in to the room first and pulls her skirt down as she walks in , she wipes her mouth and you can clearly see her hair all messed up , Luca comes out looking quite sweaty and he does his zipper up as he walks in smiling, “sorry about that guys violet really needed to take a shit” Luca says laughing, me and Matt burst out laughing “Luca” violet says slapping her hand on his arm , “I did not” she says giggling and taking her own seat on the table this time. Me Matt and Luca continue laughing as we pour ourselves another drink no one actually acknowledging what just happened in their. We waited til about 11;45 pm Untill we decided to go out drinking. We first went to this club on the beach front which seemed to be fairly busy.

The club was rammed with people our age I’m guessing mostly all uni students, we all grabbed a drink from the bar and started to dance , Luca grabbed violet by the waist and started to control her hips as they danced along side each other he pulled her close grinding his crotch on to her bum, he turned her around and didn’t waist any time and began to make out with her, she placed her hands on his face and reciprocated his kiss and they continued to kiss and stick their tongues down each others throat for a good 5 minutes while me and Matt just danced a way to the music pretending not to notice. After some time violet decided to go to the bar and grab us some drinks “I’ll go with u I need a piss” said Matt and he followed her to the front of the club. “She fucking great” Luca says to me as she walks off, “seems like u can’t keep ur hands off her” I say back to him giggling she makes me so horny “I’ll show you” Luca says as he grabs my hand and places it on the outside part of his crotch , he squeezes my hand on to his bulge I can feel it it’s hard as a rock, I laugh and pull my hand away as i remember we are still in a night club “fucking hell mate u are the horniest guy I’ve ever mate you fucked her like an hour ago and ur still hard as a brick” I say to Luca laughing, he laughs back at me “mate first of all I didn’t even cum when I fucked her in the bathroom so I’ve got major blue balls, I’m gonna cum all over her tonight though” he says smiling at me and running his hand through his hair, I smile back at him and violet and Matt both return with some more drinks. As we continue the night violet takes out a bag of Ketamine and proceeds to take a bump from it, everyone else declines as they know how hard that stuff will fuck you up while your drinking, and that is exactly where the night proceeds to have met its course, not only 20 minutes after violet had taken that bump of ketamine she violently throws up in the smoking area , she starts to turn very drunk and can barely keep her self up as she throws up. “Guys I think it’s time I take this one back to the flat” Luca says as he picks violet up by her body and carries har in his muscular arms, “don’t let this end ur night guys stay out for a bit if you like” Luca says to us carrying violet in his arms, I was pretty tired anyway and I didn’t really wanna stay out with out Luca “I’m tired anyway so I’m ready to call it a night” I say back to the group and we all decided to walk back to the apartment.

As we enter the apartment everyone says good night and heads on up to their own room, Luca carries violet up to their bed and I go in my room and begin to get ready for bed, but first I decide to go on my phone for a bit and check my social media before I get in to bed , as I’m scrolling through instagram for about 10 minutes I get a text, it’s from Luca ‘you up?’ He says I reply back ‘Yh why?’ Curios why he’s asking I can see Luca begins to type but nothing comes thru , I then hear a soft knock on my door “Finn?” Luca whispers at my door “it’s open” I say , Luca strolls in smiling and he sits on my bed “fucking hell she was a state” he said laughing at me “Yh mate she was fucked” I say back to him giggling, “Luca puts his hands on his head I gues that means I’m not getting lucky tonight” , I look at him and smile “you could still get lucky” I say to him and tap his leg with my foot , Luca takes his hands from his head and looks at me smiling “no I was joking” I add, “don’t tease me “ Luca says as he grabs on to my leg and starts to squeeze it, I instantly move his hand from my leg “Luca your date is literally in the next room over” I say to him giggling , “she’s passed out mate” Luca says smiling , he then decides to crawl towards me on the bed he places his hands on my thigh and makes his hands go up my legs as he moves his face towards my face “Luca stop “ I say gently laughing, and grabbing his hands . Luca then begins to start kissing my neck and squeezing on to my thigh I whisper “ stop” as i gently try and move his arms “okay just tell me one more time and I’ll stop” Luca says as he begins to suck on my neck and then place his hand on my semi hard bulge, I go to mouth the words stop but I cant, instead I let out a soft moan “I thought so” Luca says as he stops kissing my neck and starts to kiss my lips , he holds on to my lips with his and starts to make out with me “I’ve missed this so much” he says as he makes out with me “me too “ I reply as I slowly take his t shirt off over his head , Luca takes the top off and he is looking more tanned than ever as he reveals his rock hard abs , I smile as I look at them and he returns back to kissing my neck, he then begins to take off my t shirt showing my abs and chest, he places his hands on my chest and feels my abs as he kisses his way down them reaching my jeans where he begins to unbutton them he looks up at me keeping eye contact with me as he does so, my eyes get lost in his eyes as he pulls them down , he places his hands in the waist band of my boxers and pulls them down , he yanks them both off so I’m completey naked now , he stands up and removes his jeans and I pull his boxers down making him smile, a rock hard dick springs out from his boxers I go to grab it but instead he bends down and grabs my dick taking my semi hard member in to his hands , he begins to jerk it up and down before waisting no time and taking it in to his mouth, he sucks up and down making me moan “ugh “ I say as my dick becomes fully hard in his mouth , he grabs my balls and takes my dick out his mouth, he spits on it covering it in saliva and making it very wet he jerks it up and down before he gets on to his knees on the bed , and grabs the back of my head and begins to guide it towards his cock, he smiles as my face gets closer, I put my mouth around the head of his dick with out using my hands and just take my mouth all the way down to the bottom of his dick “wtf Finn ugh that feels so good” he says as I managed to take his 8inch hard dick right to the back of my throat making me choke as I do so , I go up and down on it jerking off with one hand and grabbing on to his balls with the other, his hand tightens in my hair as he is filled with pleasure, he pulls my hair back and takes my head off his wet dick he smiles at me and places a kiss on my lips he lays down on the bed and pulls my hands and body on top of him so I am now on top of him he smiles at me then grabs my face and we begin to make out again sharing saliva as we passionately kiss, moving our hands through the other persons hair as we do so , I can feel my hard dick pressed against Luca’s and we both begin to softly thrust rubbing our dicks together as we kiss, Luca wraps his legs around my body and pulls me Even closer, I then feel Luca’s hand on my dick as he starts to jerk it off making me moan in to his mouth but then i feel Luca readjusting his body and he starts to bend my dick down , and lifts his legs higher in the air , he grabs my dick and places it near his bum just underneath his balls , “put it in me” he whispers in to my ear, I kiss the side off his neck and slowly guide my dick in to his ass as the tip enters Luca moans and he pulls the back of the hair on my head tight “ugh Finn he says” and I can see his dick tense rock hard as it lays on his abs , I slowly pull my wet dick in and out of his bum , I pick up the pace and start to thrust in to him as I do so Luca starts to jerk him self off , we both start to breathe really heavily as I thrust in to him. I pick up the pace and I begin to sit up and I pull his legs closer to me as I pound in to him with more force he lays his heads back and lets the pleasure take off his body with my hand I start to jerk his dick off while I fuck him , “fucking hell” he says as I continue to go in to him “I’m gonna cum “ he says so i pick up the pace even more and slam my body in to him making him moan and moan “ ugh finn i fucking love u” he says as he looks in to my eyes then rolls his eyes back as cum spurts out his dick landing all over his abs it squirts out stream by stream shooting out as far as his neck as he covers him self in his own cum I feel the pleasure come over me also and my dick tenses “I’m gonna cum ugh “ I say so I pull my dick out his bum making Luca moan again as I pull it out and the cum sprays out of my dick all over his chest, abs and dick it sprays out “ugh Luca “ I say as the cum leaves my balls absolutely covering Luca in all my juices , Luca lays their overcome by pleasure as he is absolutely covered in cum , mine and his. We both still let out soft moans as we heavily breathe and try to catch our breath back, Luca sits up making the cum drizzles down his body all over his tensed up abs and V line and down to his pubes, he leans in and kisses me “no one has ever made me feel that amount of pleasure in my life” he says to me as he kisses me and smiles at me , I place a hand on his face and kiss him on the lips again “that was something else I say to him” Luca smiles at me and I start to run my fingers through the cum on his chest , “ur body is covered in it” I say to him laughing “its mostly yours lick it up” he says as drags my head down on to his chest squishing my face on the cum, I stick my tongue out and run my tongue all up his abs and chest collecting the cum on my tongue as I do so , I take my tongue all the way up to his mouth and start to make out with him making sure the cum gets all mixed up in his mouth, we start to kiss again when Luca’s phone starts to ring “shit it’s violet” he says jumping up on to his feet , he grabs his white boxers and begins to slip them on over his hard dick clearly now making a wet patch from his cum in them he grabs his t shirt and cleans the cum from his chest with it it and then puts his jeans on , “ I’ll see u tomorrow mate” he says but before he leaves the door he runs over to me grabs my face and make out with me for about 10 more seconds not wanting to leave, before he gets another call from violet, “fuck sake “ he says as he stands up and places a kiss on my head, he heads out the door , “see ya mate” he says and he walks out the door but before he leaves he turns around and smiles back at me we make eye contact and both smile, he turns my light off and closes the door.

Didn’t realise so many of you liked it that much, that was a lot of messages, so I will continue for you guys. Please know this story is true and since it was a couple years ago obviously I am not going to remember every exact conversation down to the word that we had so I obviously have to add certain stuff to help it flow as a story. But know that everything sexual wise and event I talk about did take place 100% but some conversations etc may have been changed as I don’t remember every little detail but all the important moments e.g the sexual activities did happen and if you don’t want to believe it you can do that but I am letting u know h that it did definitely happen. Thank u to the people who do believe me and want to carry on reading so this is for you. Also please message me if you have any questions regarding me and Luca’s time together.

Please enjoy:

Segment 2

Part 2

This takes place about 3 weeks after the last part, since comming back me and Luca went back to our jobs we had here, I worked at a restaurant as a waiter and Luca worked as a part time football coach teaching to kids in the holidays. We both had been super busy since we last met and I stayed over at his, but this Friday we finally had a day off. We said we should defo do something together, Luca asked in our group chat if people were free and me and Matt replied saying we were game to do something. Luca had been telling me before on snap chat about this girl he had been seeing from tinder, he slept with her the first time they went on a date about 2 weeks ago and they had been seeing each other quite often since then so he told me he was keen to invite her out with us. The four of us decided to go down to Brighton and rent out an Airbnb for the weekend and hopefully go out clubbing and then come back and crash at the Airbnb , we all put in about £35 each and then booked it.

That Friday Luca drove the four of us down from London after we finished work at about 6:00 pm , Luca’s new companion was called violet, she was very fit , amazing body with a big pair of tits and a very beautiful and symmetrical face , as soon as I saw her my eyes widened and I instantly fancied her, obviously I would never try do anything with her because Luca is my best mate but at least I can admire her. Luca gave her shotgun and me and Matt sat in the back and we started our journey to Brighton, it was already 6pm and the journey was only about an hour so we decided not to make any stop offs, as we drove Luca put on some music , violet would use her hand to comb her fingers through the back of Luca’s blonde hair and occasionally he would look at her with his charming smile, Luca then placed one of his hands on her thigh and the other and on the steering wheel as we cruised along the motorway, because I was on the drivers side of the car I could clearly see Luca’s hand squeeze her thigh this made violet giggle and they both looked at each other and grinned, Luca’s hand slowly moved up her yhyh inch by inch squeezing as he made his way up . When Luca’s hand made its way to the top off her thigh he squeezed and she grabbed his hand as it tried to make it way to her underwear, “Luca” she said grinning and holding his hand in place, Luca did nothing but smile, he began to move words to her but I couldn’t quite hear it because of the music but then I was able to read his lips as he’s said it to me before, “I’m so horny right now” he said to her, violet giggled but didn’t say anything, Matt was completely oblivious to the actions happening in the front.

As we continued along the journey Luca tried to make more sexual advances at violet I could tell he was quite horny, we then arrived at our Airbnb which was quite nice and homely, just a rode over from the start of the pebbled beach. “Awh this is so lovely and cute” violet said as the four of us walked in to the place, it was a nice Airbnb with quite old furniture and paintings it looked like a typical family home very homely indeed. As we all dropped off our bags we headed to our own rooms , it was a 3 bedroom house so me and Matt got our own room each and Luca and violet shared. Welch all decided to go to our own rooms and get ready before we started to drink , we thought we’d just miss dinner and grab a bite to eat after the night out. Me Luca and Matt got ready in about 15 minutes whereas violet hadn’t even decided to wear by the time we were ready. The 3 of us decided to start our pree drinks as we waited for her, we all poured our selves a glass of vodka

and Coke and started to drink , “so how’s it going between you and violet” I ask Luca, Luca takes a sip of his drink , “Yh she’s great man super fit and super horny like me we’ve fucked about 12 times already and I only just met her about 2 weeks ago, she stayed round mine last night and we shagged about 3 times and she let me finish in her mouth” Luca smiled at me as he finished that sentence knowing so have the both of we , “Yh she’s so fit your a lucky man Luca , why are you so horny” I ask as I deal out the playing cards, “I don’t know man just am” he says smiling at me. As we continue the drink and play a game of go fish about 25 minutes later violet comes down in a very revealing dress, Luca’s eyes widen as he she enters the room and so do me and matts, “you look stunning” Luca says as he holds his hand out and takes her hand placing her on his lap he kisses her neck and pours her a drink as she remains sitting on his lap, she looks so fit tonight I think to my self with her boobs practically about to pop out off her tight dress I can feel my self getting a boner just looking at her, I try to readjust in my pants so it’s not obvious but I catch Luca looking at me as I do so and he smiles at me knowing exactly what I’m doing I grin back at him , as we continue to play the game and violet stays on his lap I notice her hands going down every so often which makes Luca giggle I think I know exactly what she is doing and I can see Luca beginning to readjust a boner in his jeans every so often , Luca kisses her neck as we play cards and the two of them start to whisper, their was music playing from matts speaker so I couldn’t work out what they were saying to each other but then Luca stands up with violet, “we’re just gonna use the bathroom real quick you guys continue the game “ he says as the both of them stand up and he readjust the obvious tent pitching in his pants. I smile at Luca they walk towards the bathroom , we hear the bathroom door close and they both instantly let out a giggle , “their definitely fucking” I say to Matt and he laughs “can’t he just wait til tonight” Matt says back to me laughing, I then hear something fall over in the bathroom and they both giggle, as you start to hear a thudding on the bathroom door accompanied by a girls moaning , me and Matt burst out laughing as we can obviously hear Luca thrusting in to violet in the bathroom , each thud they make came with a moan and then a few grunts from Luca aswell , this goes on for about 5 minutes untill the noises come to an end and I can hear the bathroom door unlock , violet walks back in to the room first and pulls her skirt down as she walks in , she wipes her mouth and you can clearly see her hair all messed up , Luca comes out looking quite sweaty and he does his zipper up as he walks in smiling, “sorry about that guys violet really needed to take a shit” Luca says laughing, me and Matt burst out laughing “Luca” violet says slapping her hand on his arm , “I did not” she says giggling and taking her own seat on the table this time. Me Matt and Luca continue laughing as we pour ourselves another drink no one actually acknowledging what just happened in their. We waited til about 11;45 pm Untill we decided to go out drinking. We first went to this club on the beach front which seemed to be fairly busy.

The club was rammed with people our age I’m guessing mostly all uni students, we all grabbed a drink from the bar and started to dance , Luca grabbed violet by the waist and started to control her hips as they danced along side each other he pulled her close grinding his crotch on to her bum, he turned her around and didn’t waist any time and began to make out with her, she placed her hands on his face and reciprocated his kiss and they continued to kiss and stick their tongues down each others throat for a good 5 minutes while me and Matt just danced a way to the music pretending not to notice. After some time violet decided to go to the bar and grab us some drinks “I’ll go with u I need a piss” said Matt and he followed her to the front of the club. “She fucking great” Luca says to me as she walks off, “seems like u can’t keep ur hands off her” I say back to him giggling she makes me so horny “I’ll show you” Luca says as he grabs my hand and places it on the outside part of his crotch , he squeezes my hand on to his bulge I can feel it it’s hard as a rock, I laugh and pull my hand away as i remember we are still in a night club “fucking hell mate u are the horniest guy I’ve ever mate you fucked her like an hour ago and ur still hard as a brick” I say to Luca laughing, he laughs back at me “mate first of all I didn’t even cum when I fucked her in the bathroom so I’ve got major blue balls, I’m gonna cum all over her tonight though” he says smiling at me and running his hand through his hair, I smile back at him and violet and Matt both return with some more drinks. As we continue the night violet takes out a bag of Ketamine and proceeds to take a bump from it, everyone else declines as they know how hard that stuff will fuck you up while your drinking, and that is exactly where the night proceeds to have met its course, not only 20 minutes after violet had taken that bump of ketamine she violently throws up in the smoking area , she starts to turn very drunk and can barely keep her self up as she throws up. “Guys I think it’s time I take this one back to the flat” Luca says as he picks violet up by her body and carries har in his muscular arms, “don’t let this end ur night guys stay out for a bit if you like” Luca says to us carrying violet in his arms, I was pretty tired anyway and I didn’t really wanna stay out with out Luca “I’m tired anyway so I’m ready to call it a night” I say back to the group and we all decided to walk back to the apartment.

As we enter the apartment everyone says good night and heads on up to their own room, Luca carries violet up to their bed and I go in my room and begin to get ready for bed, but first I decide to go on my phone for a bit and check my social media before I get in to bed , as I’m scrolling through instagram for about 10 minutes I get a text, it’s from Luca ‘you up?’ He says I reply back ‘Yh why?’ Curios why he’s asking I can see Luca begins to type but nothing comes thru , I then hear a soft knock on my door “Finn?” Luca whispers at my door “it’s open” I say , Luca strolls in smiling and he sits on my bed “fucking hell she was a state” he said laughing at me “Yh mate she was fucked” I say back to him giggling, “Luca puts his hands on his head I gues that means I’m not getting lucky tonight” , I look at him and smile “you could still get lucky” I say to him and tap his leg with my foot , Luca takes his hands from his head and looks at me smiling “no I was joking” I add, “don’t tease me “ Luca says as he grabs on to my leg and starts to squeeze it, I instantly move his hand from my leg “Luca your date is literally in the next room over” I say to him giggling , “she’s passed out mate” Luca says smiling , he then decides to crawl towards me on the bed he places his hands on my thigh and makes his hands go up my legs as he moves his face towards my face “Luca stop “ I say gently laughing, and grabbing his hands . Luca then begins to start kissing my neck and squeezing on to my thigh I whisper “ stop” as i gently try and move his arms “okay just tell me one more time and I’ll stop” Luca says as he begins to suck on my neck and then place his hand on my semi hard bulge, I go to mouth the words stop but I cant, instead I let out a soft moan “I thought so” Luca says as he stops kissing my neck and starts to kiss my lips , he holds on to my lips with his and starts to make out with me “I’ve missed this so much” he says as he makes out with me “me too “ I reply as I slowly take his t shirt off over his head , Luca takes the top off and he is looking more tanned than ever as he reveals his rock hard abs , I smile as I look at them and he returns back to kissing my neck, he then begins to take off my t shirt showing my abs and chest, he places his hands on my chest and feels my abs as he kisses his way down them reaching my jeans where he begins to unbutton them he looks up at me keeping eye contact with me as he does so, my eyes get lost in his eyes as he pulls them down , he places his hands in the waist band of my boxers and pulls them down , he yanks them both off so I’m completey naked now , he stands up and removes his jeans and I pull his boxers down making him smile, a rock hard dick springs out from his boxers I go to grab it but instead he bends down and grabs my dick taking my semi hard member in to his hands , he begins to jerk it up and down before waisting no time and taking it in to his mouth, he sucks up and down making me moan “ugh “ I say as my dick becomes fully hard in his mouth , he grabs my balls and takes my dick out his mouth, he spits on it covering it in saliva and making it very wet he jerks it up and down before he gets on to his knees on the bed , and grabs the back of my head and begins to guide it towards his cock, he smiles as my face gets closer, I put my mouth around the head of his dick with out using my hands and just take my mouth all the way down to the bottom of his dick “wtf Finn ugh that feels so good” he says as I managed to take his 8inch hard dick right to the back of my throat making me choke as I do so , I go up and down on it jerking off with one hand and grabbing on to his balls with the other, his hand tightens in my hair as he is filled with pleasure, he pulls my hair back and takes my head off his wet dick he smiles at me and places a kiss on my lips he lays down on the bed and pulls my hands and body on top of him so I am now on top of him he smiles at me then grabs my face and we begin to make out again sharing saliva as we passionately kiss, moving our hands through the other persons hair as we do so , I can feel my hard dick pressed against Luca’s and we both begin to softly thrust rubbing our dicks together as we kiss, Luca wraps his legs around my body and pulls me Even closer, I then feel Luca’s hand on my dick as he starts to jerk it off making me moan in to his mouth but then i feel Luca readjusting his body and he starts to bend my dick down , and lifts his legs higher in the air , he grabs my dick and places it near his bum just underneath his balls , “put it in me” he whispers in to my ear, I kiss the side off his neck and slowly guide my dick in to his ass as the tip enters Luca moans and he pulls the back of the hair on my head tight “ugh Finn he says” and I can see his dick tense rock hard as it lays on his abs , I slowly pull my wet dick in and out of his bum , I pick up the pace and start to thrust in to him as I do so Luca starts to jerk him self off , we both start to breathe really heavily as I thrust in to him. I pick up the pace and I begin to sit up and I pull his legs closer to me as I pound in to him with more force he lays his heads back and lets the pleasure take off his body with my hand I start to jerk his dick off while I fuck him , “fucking hell” he says as I continue to go in to him “I’m gonna cum “ he says so i pick up the pace even more and slam my body in to him making him moan and moan “ ugh finn i fucking love u” he says as he looks in to my eyes then rolls his eyes back as cum spurts out his dick landing all over his abs it squirts out stream by stream shooting out as far as his neck as he covers him self in his own cum I feel the pleasure come over me also and my dick tenses “I’m gonna cum ugh “ I say so I pull my dick out his bum making Luca moan again as I pull it out and the cum sprays out of my dick all over his chest, abs and dick it sprays out “ugh Luca “ I say as the cum leaves my balls absolutely covering Luca in all my juices , Luca lays their overcome by pleasure as he is absolutely covered in cum , mine and his. We both still let out soft moans as we heavily breathe and try to catch our breath back, Luca sits up making the cum drizzles down his body all over his tensed up abs and V line and down to his pubes, he leans in and kisses me “no one has ever made me feel that amount of pleasure in my life” he says to me as he kisses me and smiles at me , I place a hand on his face and kiss him on the lips again “that was something else I say to him” Luca smiles at me and I start to run my fingers through the cum on his chest , “ur body is covered in it” I say to him laughing “its mostly yours lick it up” he says as drags my head down on to his chest squishing my face on the cum, I stick my tongue out and run my tongue all up his abs and chest collecting the cum on my tongue as I do so , I take my tongue all the way up to his mouth and start to make out with him making sure the cum gets all mixed up in his mouth, we start to kiss again when Luca’s phone starts to ring “shit it’s violet” he says jumping up on to his feet , he grabs his white boxers and begins to slip them on over his hard dick clearly now making a wet patch from his cum in them he grabs his t shirt and cleans the cum from his chest with it it and then puts his jeans on , “ I’ll see u tomorrow mate” he says but before he leaves the door he runs over to me grabs my face and make out with me for about 10 more seconds not wanting to leave, before he gets another call from violet, “fuck sake “ he says as he stands up and places a kiss on my head, he heads out the door , “see ya mate” he says and he walks out the door but before he leaves he turns around and smiles back at me we make eye contact and both smile, he turns my light off and closes the door.
So hot Finn! Please keep going!

Dude, the only thing you've proven is that you've delivered an amazing story. I come here almost daily to see updates . I've been reading books lately but this is so much more interesting.
The last update was so hot, and so complex too! Luca bottoming is my weakness, and the affection bro, can't wait for more.

Please enjoy:

Segment 2

Part 2

Thank you so much for continuing!

I hope Luca will make a grand public gesture and ask Finn to be his boyfriend in front of everyone <3

• Love
Reactions: pricklypear21

Please enjoy:

Segment 2

Part 2

Thank you for continuing the stories! What a good read!! ☺️

Reactions: vip685899

Please enjoy:

Segment 2

Part 2

Fuckkkkkkk I bet that asss was tight!

Please enjoy:

Segment 2

Part 2

Thank you for not give up to share this with us

Please enjoy:

Segment 2

Part 2

I am glad you decided to continue. Fuck those negative assholes. This is one of the best erotic story I have ever read and as I have felt after every chapter, I can’t wait to read the next one.

Please enjoy:

Segment 2

Part 2

This chapter was SO hot, and so well written. You've got a real gift with your writing, it's rare I read ask erotic story and feel like I'm actually THERE but you nail it (in every sense of the word) and I can't wait to read more of Finn & Luca's adventures together...