Is it the video with the caption saying someone asked him to fuck them?

Because I guarantee that video will be literally someone asking him to fuck him, and no actual fucking happening
Agreed. He isn’t gay so he definitely won’t be actually fucking a guy or getting fucked. Just your typical gay bait.

Is it the video with the caption saying someone asked him to fuck them?

Because I guarantee that video will be literally someone asking him to fuck him, and no actual fucking happening
I actually saw some of it. He sent like a preview on accident I guess and deleted it. But it was a back shot, you saw full body of what looked like him fucking two guys on a bed. But it could have been ANYBODY. And I think the guy was a bit more muscular than him. So I asked if his face is shown in the vid and he replied saying no. So 99% chance it's stolen content, and not him.

Reactions: bigboaster
I actually saw some of it. He sent like a preview on accident I guess and deleted it. But it was a back shot, you saw full body of what looked like him fucking two guys on a bed. But it could have been ANYBODY. And I think the guy was a bit more muscular than him. So I asked if his face is shown in the vid and he replied saying no. So 99% chance it's stolen content, and not him.
What a fraud. But I am not surprised based on the company he keeps. They should all have their scamming asses exposed. Lmao

Anyone buy any of the recent vids especially the “hookups”?

He’s always gay baited but the male-male hookup content I bought in the past was very cringe. “Hooking up” is apparently just spanking asses and standing next to each other naked hand over dick. Very weird vibe.

Wish he’d just pick a lane - if you’re interested in dudes, amazing, let a dude blow you or fuck. If not, stop with the weird standing around nude when you’re high as a kite. Fuck girls or stick with solo content.