Does anyone ever buy his ppv on message ? I wanna now if it's really full frontal showing dick, cuz when he sent me message stating full frontal he didn't say dick. I'm afraid if i buy i'll get disappoinment cuz his of are just a tease. But he's gorgeous ngl

Does anyone ever buy his ppv on message ? I wanna now if it's really full frontal showing dick, cuz when he sent me message stating full frontal he didn't say dick. I'm afraid if i buy i'll get disappoinment cuz his of are just a tease. But he's gorgeous ngl
Yes his PPVs are showing everything usually except face for the most part. A few vids were posted here but I think they got deleted. Not gonna lie, he is sexy as fuck and has a great dick but be careful with his collaboration content. All those people that he collaborates with (Breezy, Rece Delo) are well known scam artists so I wouldn’t purchase any of that kind of content if I was you.

Yes his PPVs are showing everything usually except face for the most part. A few vids were posted here but I think they got deleted. Not gonna lie, he is sexy as fuck and has a great dick but be careful with his collaboration content. All those people that he collaborates with (Breezy, Rece Delo) are well known scam artists so I wouldn’t purchase any of that kind of content if I was you.

His collab content consists of “hookups” where he gets high as a kite (I guess to tone down his homophobia and repulsion for being naked with men) and subsequently patting and rubbing down fellow scammer’s asses for 10 mins.

I have bought some of his PPV content a while ago and it was definitely worth it

i havent been subbed for a little bit but when i bought his ppv i got full nudes cum ass spreading and even a bj video
he is a little bland but i thought it was worth it
hopefully it hasnt gotten bad i know he starts gay baiting a lot

Reactions: GayGay21
i havent been subbed for a little bit but when i bought his ppv i got full nudes cum ass spreading and even a bj video
he is a little bland but i thought it was worth it
hopefully it hasnt gotten bad i know he starts gay baiting a lot
id love to see those

The crazy thing is, he has a beautiful good dick. Why with the fake dildo crap. A couple of guys on OFs has been doing that and I don’t understand it

EXACTLY! I mean, Jesus, even if he isn’t hung af, he has a very very nice average-just above average dick, with abs, nice ass, nice face- he’d make the same if not more money from not trying to scam. His solo content is worth buying, but I hate the concept of even supporting him knowing he’s trying to pass himself off as this giant cock bimbo.