What’s the OF like? Worth it? What sort of content is there?

OnlyFans

it's ok all things dick related is behind a paywall and even that isn't the most entertaining I let my subscription lapse after getting what I wanted but I wouldn't recommend paying much for his content

OnlyFans

it's ok all things dick related is behind a paywall and even that isn't the most entertaining I let my subscription lapse after getting what I wanted but I wouldn't recommend paying much for his content
Are there any vids that aren’t behind a paywall?

Also very sad because up until this thread I thought all of his content was real but 100% agree with people. If you look back at some of the pics and compare with the videos he posts, he absolutely edits the pics to make his dick look huge.

He’s not small by any means. Just 6” average and cut. Nice dick. Don’t know why everyone has to lie and blow their shot out to be 9 inches. Is it really worth it?

Reactions: Lostinspace22
Also very sad because up until this thread I thought all of his content was real but 100% agree with people. If you look back at some of the pics and compare with the videos he posts, he absolutely edits the pics to make his dick look huge.

He’s not small by any means. Just 6” average and cut. Nice dick. Don’t know why everyone has to lie and blow their shot out to be 9 inches. Is it really worth it?
Have you seen a full frontal hard? It’s definitely at least 9”

Reactions: hugehungcanadian
It does make me not only pretty
Have you seen a full frontal hard? It’s definitely at least 9”

My dude you’re buying a picture. Photos that are edited or where he’s using a fake cock.

I encourage you to buy a video of his. He can work all the angles he wants in those but he isn’t 9” in the videos, I’ll tell you that much lol.

It does make me not only pretty

My dude you’re buying a picture. Photos that are edited or where he’s using a fake cock.

I encourage you to buy a video of his. He can work all the angles he wants in those but he isn’t 9” in the videos, I’ll tell you that much lol.
Agreed. I give him 6. Maybe 6.5. Def nowhere near 9 lol