Price does not vary. Always $25 and no face just body. Hes hot but needs to up game. He's friends with a bunch of scammers. Hopefully he starts using game. Has potential nut teases and undies get so far. And 25 bucks for nude body..eh..hope he ups his onlyfans game. Its good for a month but thats about it.

Reactions: Jaklino85
Price does not vary. Always $25 and no face just body. Hes hot but needs to up game. He's friends with a bunch of scammers. Hopefully he starts using game. Has potential nut teases and undies get so far. And 25 bucks for nude body..eh..hope he ups his onlyfans game. Its good for a month but thats about it.
Agreed to disagree. He has sent out some PPV between $5-$10 recently. At least he did while i was subscribed ‍♂️

I was subbed for a couple months just unsubscribed. Everything is 25$$ if he posted nudes eventually something would pop up. He's a tease but at least hot.
I mean he has posted nudes. Its not like u cant tell their him face or no face. Not only that his free content is the same as his PPV content. The only difference is hes naked in the PPV content. An im pretty sure someone out there has them. Jus nobody is going to post them

Reactions: David Velle
How often does he put out PPV and what does he usually charge?

He sends a PPV message every 3-4 days. He also posts less revealing pics every 3-4 days. The price runs from $20-30 for ppv, with most priced at $25. For me, that’s too much, no matter what a model is doing. I bought one great clip for $25. I was impressed and even tipped him more.

For me, one was enough, for that price. If I spend $25, there’s a good chance I’ll be disappointed (see Jack LaBrant). If I spend $5-10, I’m usually happy and I’ll keep buying (see TwinkStan):

OnlyFans

He sends a PPV message every 3-4 days. He also posts less revealing pics every 3-4 days. The price runs from $20-30 for ppv, with most priced at $25. For me, that’s too much, no matter what a model is doing. I bought one great clip for $25. I was impressed and even tipped him more.

For me, one was enough, for that price. If I spend $25, there’s a good chance I’ll be disappointed (see Jack LaBrant). If I spend $5-10, I’m usually happy and I’ll keep buying (see TwinkStan):

OnlyFans

Thanks for the insight. If we can ask, what was in the "one great clip" that made you so impressed? Jerkoff video? lol

He is definitely cut/circumcised.

His OnlyFans page is definitely worth the subscription price, and the extras I’ve bought through DM were also as promised, and definitely worth it.
I have his Of. Nothing special there! He doesn't have a dick at all! Everything is covered

now the price is $ 20 for a hole and cum

Tyler still posts $ 20 videos to DM. He wants me to buy these films for an additional fee. I paid him for a monthly subscription. And he still demands money!